KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Subliminal Changes - Chapters 11-12 (MC, MF, FF, ir, exhib)

lucia_ll · 1286

Offline lucia_ll

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Friday - May 23

This has been a calm week, back to the routine. I needed it after the convention.

I spent half Monday talking to my coworkers, responding to their questions and curiosity about the weekend, gossiping mainly. I couldn't tell them about my promotion, Mike told me not to tell them yet. It will be publicly communicated soon.
They asked me about Hawaii, the hotel, the beach, they asked me for photos, but I had to wait till my mates send me the pictures they got of me, because I didn't have any of myself.
A lot of questions really, often inquiring about a raise or promotion, though I didn't respond to those.

I received the photos on Tuesday, most of them with the group we made there, at the hotel and the party, and a few ones from the afternoon I went to the beach with Clive and Richard.
The guys at the office said those photos were the best and that I should come to the office in a bikini, hahaha.

Wednesday, the job Frank and I were doing was finished, and Thursday he moved to his old desk, letting his place next to mine for Osvaldo. Osvaldo is a tall black man, Cuban origin, his parents emigrated to Florida when her mother was pregnant.
He has a nice accent and he mixes Spanish words from time to time. I'm sure we'll do a good work together. "Let's get to work, mi nena", as he always says.

My husband has again to work this weekend, now more pressure for him, since he knows his company has been sold to mine, he have to do a good job, even if Mike told him he knew he was doing it already. David will spend most of the weekend at his office.
So yesterday I called Wendy, to tell her about the journey. We're becoming good friends and I again invited her to come home to chat and tan on my backyard.
She accepted coming on Sunday, when the shop is closed. At least I'll have some company that morning.

I've returned to my morning exercises, I really missed them. I was very tired Monday morning, but even then, I woke up early and did my thirty minutes run with the group of neighbours. They told me they missed me too.
In Monday I also received a new chapter of the email story. This time it was something like an orgy. The heroine and a group of boys and girls had sex in all positions, all mixed up together, she did it with boys and girls. A little envy run over me.

Sunday - May 25

I have done something I hadn't done ever before, something I hadn't even think about it until one or two weeks ago.

I've taken most of the weekend to rest to recover completely from previous weekend in Hawaii.
On Saturday, I tanned at the backyard, as usual with the teasing session for my fans, finishing it with a long sweet masturbation. I cum so hard knowing there's someone watching. I love being watched. I wonder if they missed me last weekend.
Later that day I saw some movement and work being done in the neighbours backyard, right at the other side of the fence of my backyard. They're installing a big swimmingpool, one of those wooden pools that can be easily assambled. They haven't filled it with water yet. Maybe they invite me some day to try it.

Wendy came home at 10 am on Sunday. We had some coffee and chatted before going to tan.
I asked her if she didn't mind me tanning topless, I was almost sure she wouldn't mind.
"No, of course not, if you don't mind me joining you topless." - she answered.
"It will be a pleasure having company. Oh but I have to tell you something, maybe you don't want to do it when I tell it to you, I should have warned you before".
She looked at me curious and worried. Then I told her the story of my Peeping Tom neighbour and friends. The full story, including how I teased them and masturbated, and how hard I cum when I masturbate again back inside the house. It was the first time I told anyone about it, but I trust her enough to tell her, I needed to tell it to anybody.

Wendy laughed, but not upset, only surprised, I think she liked the idea too. She is a beautiful woman, young and attractive, sexy even if she's wearing pants and an old tshirt. She said she didn't mind teasing the boys a bit too.
I smiled and went to my room to put on my g-string bikini panties, the one I bought before going to Hawaii. I didn't bother to put the top on, I wasn't going to use it. A tshirt and I was ready.

That way, Wendy and I walked to the backyard.
We talked a bit, preparing the two lounge chairs slowly, giving my neighbour time to hear we were there and go to his perving window. A minute later I saw the curtain of that window moving, the sign he was there. I removed my tshirt as I always do, bending over to place my sandals at a side and pick up the sun lotion.

"Wow Susan, that's a really nice tiny bikini, now mine will look like a prude, you should have told me, hahaha" - Wendy said while looking at me, after removing her tshirt and pants. She was wearing a triangle top bikini, Brazilian style bottoms, she looked so hot in it.
"Hahaha, it's that I now preffer thongs and g-strings... I've even been thinking about tanning on the nude... but your bikini is lovely too, you have a perfect body" - I replied, looking closer to her body. We exchanged some honest compliments, admiring each other's body, while she, facing me, removed her bikini top.

Her skin is naturally more tanned than mine, her tits slightly paler, though after a few weeks of working on my tan, my tone was a bit darker than hers. I couldn't help staring at her tits, similar size to mine, for a few seconds, she smiled, she had already seen mine at her shop last time I was shopping there for the dress for Hawaii.
We then laid down and rubbed the lotion on our bodies. I would have loved doing it for her, I wanted to touch her body, her tits, her legs and the treasure hidden under her bikini panties. I surprised myself thinking that way, I had never thought sexually about a woman before. But it made me hot and wet.

We chatted and enjoyed the sun, I could see Wendy looking from time to time to the neighbour's window.
After a while, I turned around and asked her to rub the lotion on my back. She accepted quickly.
I thanked her and laid down on my stomach, with my legs slightly spread. As usual my pussy was very wet, it would be easily seen, I'm sure she noticed, she didn't say anything about it anyway.
It was very nice feeling her soft hands rubbing the lotion all over my back. I asked her to do my legs too. She didn't doubt and did it when she finished with my back, moving her hands over my legs, inner thighs and up to my exposed ass. I moaned very softly while she was doing it, I'm not sure she could hear me.
She was much faster than I would have liked, but enough to made my pussy soaked.
I turned my head to look at her and thank her again, and to see if she looked upset. She didn't. Great.

"It's your turn to do me" - she happily said. "It will be a pleasure" - I added.
She laid down on her stomach and I got right next to her, poured some lotion on my hands and I started rubbing in on her perfect back. Her skin was so soft I could stay that way for hours. In fact, I took my time to do it, it was more a massage than just rubbing the lotion.
I did her neck and shoulders, her up, middle and lower back, not missing the sides, a bit too far down on the sides, I could feel the soft flesh of her tits.
Reluctantly I moved away from there to her legs, starting with her ankles. I rubbed and massaged my way up over her legs, her upper and inner thighs making her legs spread a bit. Was what I was seeing a wet spot in the crotch of her panties?

Without being told to nor asking, my hands reached her ass. I pulled her bikini bottoms to transform it into a thong, exposing to my eyes and hands (and my neighbour's eyes) her cute round butt.
She didn't say anything against it, that was enough for me to go on.
I was a bit nervous, very horny. My hands rubbed her ass, not missing a spot, my fingers got between her asscheeks, I briefly passed a finger over her dark hole, and lower between her legs, to very slightly touch the sides of her pussy lips.
I wanted to do more, but a bit worried she wouldn't let me, I stopped.

"Done" - was the only thing I said, I smiled to her. She smiled back at me, I noticed she was breathing fast. I wonder if she was as horny as I was.
After that, we remained in silence a few minutes, probably we were both thinking if we should have gone on.
It would have been terribly hot. I'm sure my neighbours would agree.

We had been at the backyard around one hour and a half when we let the tan session end.
"Yes, it's been good, but it's too hot here now" - Wendy said while we picked up our clothes and headed back to inside home, wearing only our bikini panties.
Right after I close the door behind to the backyard, Wendy surprised me. She turned around to face me, letting her clothes and bag fall to the floor, she got very close to me, so close our tits touched, and she whispered.
"You are evil. Those poor boys must go crazy watching us. And you made me so hot with that massage and then you let me frustrated" - her voice sounded deep and throaty, it made me shiver and my pussy get wetter than it already was.

Her hands on my waist pushed me tighter pressed to her and she kissed me. Her lips were so soft and tender, so different to a man's, I could taste her lipstick when my lips reacted and responded to her kiss.
I don't know how it happened, I lost track of time, with her hands caressing my back and ass, mine exploring her body, her back, her neck, her ass, and getting between us to grab a tit and pinch an erect brown nipple, while our tongues were meeting and playing in the hottest kiss in all my life.
And suddenly I noticed how Wendy was making me lay on the couch in my sitting room, breaking the contact of our bodies to look at me, so I had time to look at her again and see the lust in her eyes. Mine had to be showing the same or bigger lust.
She smiled with desire and bend down over me, placing her knees between my legs to give me a soft short kiss on my lips, that let me trying to get more, but she had moved to kiss my face, my ear, moving to my neck, my chest, she stopped on my tits. Her lips kissed around my left nipple and then she repeated those moves with her tongue, making me moan loud, in need of more.
She moved to my right tit, again playing around the nipple without touching it. God, at that moment I thought I could cum if she just touched my erect nips.

Her hands joined the action of her mouth and finally her lips placed around my right nip, to kiss is, lick it, suck it and softly bite it. I never imagined my nipples could give me so much pleasure, it made me scream and arch my back. After a minute, she moved to my other tit, to let her hand keep playing with the one she tasted before.
I was at the verge of an orgasm. With both hands playing and attending my tits, her mouth traced a way down my belly and waist, reaching to my crotch, hardly covered by the soaked g-string that didn't hide how horny I was.
When she kissed my pussy over the sheer fabric of my bikini panties, it felt like my whole body was melting on her lips. But that was not going to stop her. In a fast hard move, she ripped off my g-string, revealing my bald pussy, with redden lips and engorged clit, aching in need.

I saw how she smiled, looking at me, her face very close to my pussy I could feel her breath. Still looking at me, she took the tip of her tongue, very slowly, terribly slowly, closer and closer until it finally licked my slit up to my clit. I had a big orgasm with just that little touch of her tongue, but she didn't stop.
Her tongue traced the way down and up on my slit repeatedly, kissing, licking my pussy, taking more time on my clit as my first orgasm subsided. It found the way between my pussy lips to penetrate the source of the juices that were now soaking her lips.
A reckless finger replaced the tongue when it moved away, soon joined by its fellow middle finger.
Her tongue and lips didn't remain idle, they traveled the way back to my clit were they tickle it, Wendy flickered her tongue, she kissed and sucked my clit until I couldn't take any more.

I was shaking under her treatment, I knew I was going to explode in a huge orgasm, my hands on her head wanted to bury her in my pussy. And I did cum, my body shook wild, in ecstasy, incomparable to any orgasm I had had before, convulsing in pleasure, trembling, shaking, an orgasm that lasted more than a minute, or maybe they were a few in a row, nonstop.
Wendy was scared, so she told me later, looking at me as I cum, I almost fainted, but I slowly recovered, very slowly, looking back at her. And I laughed, thanking her for what she had given me, I knew I couldn't live without repeating this.

"Oh my god! What have you done to me? How am I going to return it to you?" - I said, still breathing heavily.
Wendy raised over my naked body to kiss my lips, giving me my juices to taste. "Don't worry about that now. This is how girls have sex, just the tip of it" - she replied.
"Uh... thank you so much... But you know... you owe me a new bikini, look what you did with it! Hahaha" - I said pointing to the ripped panties laying on the floor-  "now... let's go have a shower" - I weakly stood up, my legs felt like rubber, hardly able hold me up.

Hand on hand, I guided her to my bathroom, forgetting all our clothes there, her bikini panties was the only piece of cloth and it didn't lasted long. I grabbed the sides of it and pulled down, taking the opportunity to have a look at her pussy, trimmed to a cute small triangle of dark pubic hair. I could smell the essence of the fluids wetting her pussy.
I stood up back again and we got in the shower. I turned on the water, not too warm, not cold, it run over our bodies.

The water removed part of my tiredness and the soap while she washed me tenderly and carefully specially over my still very sensitive pussy, made me come to life again.
We kissed for a couple of minutes under the running water before I started washing her body. Her tits received my caresses and my fingers played with the pointy nipples, rubbing and rolling them, before my hands moved lower and my lips had a chance to taste them.
When I was satisfied with her nipples, I made her turn around, from behind I kissed her neck while my hands trailed down to her pussy. They knew what to do, they have a lot of experience working on a hot pussy.
My fingers caressed very softly the wet pussy lips and in between, sliding a finger inside briefly welcome by a hot humid cavern. I masturbated her as I masturbate myself in my every morning shower. I was rewarded with moans of pleasure.
Wendy grabbed my hand to press it tighter and deeper in her, but I quickly took it away, it was my job to do it for her, I would do it my way.
I pinched her clit softly for a couple of seconds to then rub it with my thumb, finger fucking her, increasing the speed, faster, harder as her legs tremble. I didn't stop until I felt her cumming.
It was the first time I did a woman cum and it wouldn't be the last.

I turned her around to kiss her, we kissed each other hungry and lovingly. Then I slowly kneeled down to face her pussy.
"You'll have to tell me if I'm doing good, because this is my first time at this" - I told her. It was my first time giving oral to a girl and, even more, I had very few times received oral myself. My husband had only gone down on me a couple of times, and it was not even close to what she had done to me. Wendy caressed my head and said: "You only have to do what you feel like doing. That will be more than enough".

She then spread her legs for me, I could see her pussy lips, opening like a flower for me. First thing I did was kissing her pussy all over, her pubic hair, pussy mound, lips, clit. Then my fingers spread her pussy lips open so I could reach easier between them. I licked the slit and the entrance of her pussy, tasting it, devouring the aroma and juices.
If I got lost inside, I would be happy.
My tongue explored her pussy, I thrust it inside as deep as I could, my hands massaging her ass pressed her to me. I took her juices, ate it, I was lost in her pussy. I kept working, letting the cave empty to take my lips to her clit and tried to do what she did to me.
I licked and sucked her clit, while one, two and finally three fingers fucked her pussy. It was awesome feeling how she melted on my fingers and how her body shivered with every little touch, she was mine, I could do anything I wanted, and I only wanted her to cum for me.
She did and moaned loud in pleasure. Her moans filled my head, while I thirsty took her juices on my tongue to then stand up and share them with her in a final kiss and hug under the still running water of the shower.
Even now while I write my diary, her moans sound in my head like the most wonderful music I've heard before.

I turned off the water and we dried up. Naked, without saying anything, we laid down on the bed, facing each other, exhausted, smiling, satisfied. That must be true happiness.

I fell asleep looking at her, her beautiful dark eyes looking at me.

We woke up at 3 pm. We were both starving, for food this time, not sex.
We went to the kitchen and prepared some pasta, we cook and had lunch while we chatted. We were friends, good friends, more than good, intimate.
She told me about her relations with men and women, how she liked both. I told her about my latest experiences, what I had done with other men not my husband. It was a big relief telling her about it. I felt free. I don't feel guilty for anything I have done, but I needed to tell someone. Now I've found who to share it with.

It was a nice afternoon, we spent talking, not worrying we were both naked all the time, it felt completely natural.
But finally she had to leave, we said goodbye with a kiss, with the promise to meet soon again.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:27:31 AM by lucia_ll »

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 01:16:52 PM
another wonderful chapter thank you for the good morning story

Offline lucia_ll

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 11:22:47 AM
Friday - May 30
Monday's chapter of the email story was terribly hot. I was so horny when I finished reading it that I had to run to the toilets to masturbate with my small vibrator and I came almost immediately. I'm lucky to have a private toilet for me, being the only female in the office.
This time the chapter was about how the heroine being fucked by three guys at the same time, all holes filled. Gahd, I wish I can try that sometime.

I've been working this week with Osvaldo. He's a nice and attractive guy, shortly over forty. As usual, we have to work close together, with the accustomed hand on my thigh, caressing me to keep me alive. I think I now couldn't work without it.
But when I did the same for him on Tuesday I got a big surprise. First time I approached him and put my hand on his upper thigh I felt a bulge I first thought it was something in his pocket. I palpated it curiously to see what it was. I could see Osvaldo smile, not saying anything. I then understood why. My hand finally found out it was his cock, which it was resting down his thigh in his trouser's leg.
I gasped in surprise, it was really huge, over eight inches and it wasn't even hard.

It didn't take long to get hard anyway, because I kept rubbing it, like trying to see how big it could get, I forgot we were in the office. After a minute, his cock was completely hard and I noticed him and the other guys in the office looking at me. I smiled and excused myself to Osvaldo. I shouldn't have done that if we weren't able to finish playing.
So I told him, it must had been painful for him, having a hard-on under his pants. He laughed. "Nena, don't worry, you'll help me with it before the day is over". I smiled back to him "Sure, it's all my fault, so it's also my duty to fix it"
"After lunch in the toilets" - he whispered, I nodded, with my pussy already gaping in anticipation.

I'm not sure if the rest of the guys suspected what was going on. I didn't do anything to hide it. We're all good friends now, there's nothing wrong in having some relief in the office, is there? And I had already had some fun with other of my mates. Probably none of it was a secret.

After a quick lunch, I looked at Osvaldo, he smiled, so did I before I stood up and walked to the toilet. I let the door unlocked.
I removed my soaked thong and sat down on the toilet, waiting.
A minute later, the door opened, Osvaldo entered and closed the door behind him. He stood right in front of me, I could see the big bulge he was hiding under his pants, I wonder how I didn't notice it before that day.
I didn't let him say anything, I open his pants and pull them down, together with his underwear, to reveal a hardening big black cock, the biggest I had ever seen.
I impatiently grabbed it and stroked it, I could feel how it got completely hard to nine inches before I got closer with my open mouth to suck the head.

Delicious. Everyday I enjoy more the taste of a cock in my mouth. I sucked it softly while my hands played with the rest of his dick and balls. "Uh yah mi nena, suck me dry" - he whispered with a hand on my head kindly guiding my job.
Meanwhile, I spread my legs to be able to play with my pussy and clit at the same time I tried taking his cock deeper and suck harder. I gagged when there were still two or three inches to come, I couldn't get it any further.
I did my best, rubbing and grabbing his balls while I sucked, spit over his length, my other hand busy in my pussy and a couple of minutes I was ready to cum.

I looked up at Osvaldo, seeing pleasure in his face, I understood he was close too so I redoubled my efforts, working my lips and tongue over the sensitive head of his cock, to let just that part placed between my lips when it started throbbing.
My orgasm came right before his, my fingers slided as deep as they could in my pulsating pussy, I groaned, and then he exploded in my mouth. A big load that filled it, it made me have to swallow if I didn't want to spill it all over my blouse as he continued shooting his cum.
I continued sucking softly, taking every drop of his delicious seed and letting his cock clean.

When we finished, I gave a little kiss on the tip of his softening cock while I looked up at him. I used my wet thong to clean my soaked pussy while he looked at me smiling.
He winked at me and said "Maravillosa. We have to go on working on this, by the end of the week you have to be able to take me deep to the balls. Oh... and would you mind giving me your panties? as a souvenir, you know"
I happily gave him my thong, I couldn't wear it anyway as it was completely soaked. He smelt my juices on it and put it in his pocket.
He winked again and left, while I stay in the toilets a minute more to fix my hair and makeup before returning to my desk next to Osvaldo.

It was a good way to relax, we went on working the rest of the afternoon completely concentrated.

Wednesday work wasn't done so easily, it all went wrong and slow. Neither Osvaldo nor me seemed to get the key to get it done, so we had to stay late in the office.
Fortunately, in only thirty minutes after time, we finished everything scheduled for the day. We were alone at the office when we finished. It was time to go on with my oral practise on his cock. I had a goal to reach and I couldn't let a day without trying. Or maybe I was just too horny to let it for next day hahaha.
We didn't need to say it. I look at him and at his crotch, where I could already see the bulge of his growing cock. He smiled and turned his chair to face me.
I smiled back and kneeled between his legs right there, we didn't need to go to the toilets. I pulled my skirt up and my thong off so I was free to play with my pussy and I opened his pants to take his cock free from its clothe prison, it stood hard and proud in front of my face.

I quickly went for it, licking it all over, taking my time to enjoy it before I engulfed it in between my lips. I loved hearing his moans and words "Así, mi nena", encouraging me to go on.
That time I gagged again as the tip of his cock hitted the entry of my throat but I kept trying and I was able to take probably an inch it deeper in my mouth and throat. His face showed the pleasure he felt, so I repeated it, bobbing my head up and down on his cock, working on it.
We weren't in a hurry so I took my time, enjoying every time his cock filled my mouth, we both lasted much longer.
I can't help it, I love sucking cock, I feel powerful, like thinking I could do anything with it, give the man pleasure or pain if I wanted, I'm in control. And I love giving pleasure.
Osvaldo's cock is wonderful and while sucking it I could feel every vein and pulse of it. The head, shiny with my saliva with its little eye on the tip made me full of desire.

While I delighted on it, I was moving my hips, riding my own fingers as if they were a cock that was finally making me reach my orgasm.
This time Osvaldo finished first, shooting his cum in my mouth, I kept it in to taste it and then swallow it all while I cum, my body trembling, keeping his cock in my mouth while I moaned on it.
"Good job, nena" - he said as I stood up and grabbed my thong to clean my dripping pussy, but he stopped me.
"Let me do that for you" - he took the thong from my hand but before drying me up with it, he slid a finger in my pussy to take some of my juices on it and taste it - "Deliciosa" - and then he used my thong to clean the rest of my juices from my pussy.
He again kept my thong and added "If tomorrow you don't wear any panties, I'll give you a gift".
I promised doing so and we left the office till next day.

On Thursday, as promised, I didn't wear any panties. And to match it, I thought it was better if I didn't wear any bra either. It was a good idea, my coworkers liked it and didn't miss any chance to take a look downblouse or upskirt, what made me stay all day long horny and wet, with my nipples hard poking under the blouse.
Osvaldo also noticed I wasn't wearing a bra and he told it to me, also asking to test if I had no panties either.
I spread my legs a little bit when he was sat by my side to let his hand move higher between them to reach my wet naked pussy. "Buena chica" - he said when he checked it and kept rubbing to let me at the verge of an orgasm, right there in the office, while everybody was working. "I'll give you your gift after you suck my cock. Lunch break. You know where"
I knew where.

After lunch, I hurried to the toilet, where I masturbated while I waited for Osvaldo.
When he came in, he saw how I was finger fucking my pussy and rubbing my clitoris furiously. He watched me cum before getting close to me and pulling his pants down. His cock was completely hard already.
I recovered a bit looking at him and smiling and then I went for his cock, first stroking it up and down to his balls and then placing my lips to kiss it all over, licking and sucking his balls, the length of his cock to move the tip to start my job.
Everytime, I love more sucking a cock. I worked on Osvaldo softly for a couple of minutes before I tried to take it deep.
I gagged again, but this time it was easy to bear it, so I tried taking more. I could feel how it slid down my throat. I coughed a bit, so I pulled out to recover and then repeat it, once and once again, always pushing on it deep.
I only left one inch of his cock outside, it wasn't easy, but being so close of my goal I wasn't going to give up. I hold my breathe and forced it deeper and deeper until finally my nose hitted his pubes and his balls hitted my chin.
Staying that way, I proudly looked up at Osvaldo, who smiled and caressed my head. "I knew you could do it, mi zorra. Now make me cum". With pleasure, I started sucking, deep and hard.
Grabbing his balls with a hand I felt how he started throbbing and tensing up so I again took his cock completely down my mouth and throat to let him cum directly in it.
I could feel his seed shooting and running down my throat to my stomach, I could hardly breathe but I felt powerful and proud of being able to take his big cock and load in me.

When his balls were empty, he pulled out slowly, I looked at what I had just had in my mouth, still impressed with my new skills.

"You have earned your gift" - he gave me two packages, a small and a big one. The small one had a set of three tiny g-string panties, cute and sexy, the type I like.
My pussy shivered when I saw what there was in the second one. It was a big realistic black dildo. "It's almost exact to my cock, so you remember me whenever you use it. And if tomorrow you wear one of these" - he referred to the panties - "I'll fuck you until you can't stand up".
He smile and left.

His words made me so horny I had to masturbate until I came again before going back to work.
And at home I fucked my pussy with my old dildo, thinking about him.

This morning, after my daily routine, running, shower and masturbation, I dressed up with one of Osvaldo's g-string. It was soaked before I finished dressing up. I chose one of the low skirts I bought for Hawaii, so it showed the strings of the panties right over the hem on my waist. Bra and blouse completed my outfit.
I was going to fuck Osvaldo. Nothing would stop me.

As soon as I got to the office and Osvaldo was in his desk, I turned and bend over to let him see I was wearing his gift. "When are you going to fuck me? I can't wait" - I told him, full of lust. He just smiled and turned to let me with no answer.
It was going to be a hard wait.
And when I wasn't expecting it, at the coffee room while I prepared some coffee, I heard the door of the room closing. I turned back to see Osvaldo there, smiling wickedly.
I knew we were going to fuck then and there.
I was already pulling my skirt up and panties down, but he stopped me. "No, let the panties on" - he said, to just pull the tiny g-string aside. He made me turn around and lean forward over the table to slide his hand between my legs, he played with my wet pussy.

When I heard his zip open, I looked back and saw his big black cock hard and ready. He slapped my ass with it and then rubbed it over my pussy to make his cock wet with my juices. That made me crazy, I needed it inside me but he still teased me some more before he place the tip of his dick at the entry of my hungry pussy.
He started pushing slowly and firmly until I felt how the head invaded me. I had to bite my fist to avoid screaming loud and when he continued pushing I had my first orgasm.

"Oh yes yes yes" - I hissed, my pussy throbbed and trapped his cock inside me.
He had to stop pushing until I relaxed so he could move again. He started fucking me softly, in and out, I was full with his cock, though I didn't think I had it completely inside me.
He growled with every thrust that pushed me onto the table. My hand found its way to my clit and to touch Osvaldo's dick as it was pushed into my pussy.
He got deeper and deeper, exploring new territory in my wet cunt, where I never thought it was possible, until finally his balls crashed on my pussy. He was buried in me, we both loved it.
I was closed to cum again but he didn't stop, he was fucking me hard, long hard thrusts with his hands on my waist to push as far as he could. Wet slaps noise and suffocated moans filled the room.

It was too much, I couldn't take any more, I had a long strong orgasm that made my world tremble, with his cock hidden in my pussy and my fingers rubbing my clit.
This made Osvaldo get over the edge. He pulled out to cum over my butt, while I leaned over the table, in the final spasms of my orgasm.

I was exhausted, I only wanted to stay there and rest, close my eyes and sleep. But that was not possible. As I recovered, I remembered where we were, at the coffee room in the office.
It was surprising nobody had come in to have a coffee. When I tried to stand up with my weak legs, I saw Osvaldo fixing his clothes, smiling at me. "Muy rico, nena. We'll have to repeat this with more calm some day". He gave me some tissues and helped me clean my butt from his cum.
"Thank you, I loved it" - was my response, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. I then fixed my panties and skirt and went to the toilets to finish cleaning my pussy so I could get back to work.

Back at my desk, we worked the rest of the day as if nothing had happened.
I'm not sure if any of the guys smelled the essence of sex impregnated in the coffee room, I sure noticed it and I loved it.
Satisfied, I went home to rest.
It has been a great week.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:26:57 AM by lucia_ll »

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 01:26:14 PM
another great chapter thank you for this morning read

Offline lucia_ll

• New Pervert
Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 09:10:12 AM
another great chapter thank you for this morning read
Thanks for reading and commenting, horny guy.