KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 101415

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2969/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1180 on: November 30, 2021, 03:21:26 AM
Just have to be confident that you can compete. :emot_laughing:

Plus I'm betting dollar to donuts you would be far more fun :emot_kiss:

Oh, and taste better.  :emot_kiss:

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1181 on: November 30, 2021, 06:20:32 PM
Just have to be confident that you can compete. :emot_laughing:

Plus I'm betting dollar to donuts you would be far more fun :emot_kiss:

Oh, and taste better.  :emot_kiss:

:o

Uhm... Hi there... 😳

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #1182 on: November 30, 2021, 07:33:20 PM
In college, out with my GF one night. Her family lived 60 miles from the college. While out Janet asked if we could stop by her family's house so that she could pick up something. It was midnight and I was a little leery, but okay.
We get to the house and she realized that she forgot her house key, but she remembered that the family always kept the back door unlocked for just that situation. She goes around the side of the house and I see lights coming on, advancing towards the front door. The door then opened and there stood Janet's twin sister, stark naked. "You must be Larry" she said, then added, "and that must be Janet making noise in the back of the house. I'll be right back."
I wasn't offended when she closed the door, so she could have her privacy.
The noise woke up the parents and we ended up having a quick meeting before Janet and I returned into the night. From the experience I learned that Janet and her twin had different feet (mixture of toes either freakishly small or regular size) so that I could tell them apart if they ever played the old switcheroo.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1852/-28
Reply #1183 on: November 30, 2021, 11:08:32 PM
"staci looks down at her toes"

one of the originals

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1184 on: November 30, 2021, 11:38:13 PM
"staci looks down at her toes"

Got a twin sister?  ;D

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1185 on: December 01, 2021, 01:44:56 AM
Took wife to dental appointment this afternoon. As I sat in the waiting room, I looked up to see a shapely woman in skin tight yoga pants. When I say skin tight I mean she may as well have been naked! ;D  And the ass I was staring at was perfect. I had to tightly grip my chair to keep from planting my face between the pillows of her cheeks. Image will be burned on my retinas for days

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1186 on: December 01, 2021, 02:00:33 AM
I just out of the shower from getting home from an early afternoon romp. It was quick, dirty, and left me smiling. He made me a leftover turkey sandwich because I had complained about not getting any from my thabksgiving, and then he sent me on my way.

sex was really good, sandwich was great  :emot_laughing:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1187 on: December 01, 2021, 02:11:00 AM
Nothing like being well f**led and well fed. Good day I'd say. :emot_kiss:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1188 on: December 01, 2021, 02:36:15 AM
I think I was 19.  I know I was young, but I was in a bar with a friend a year younger than me.  Drinking age was 18 back then.  We ended up sitting with two girls, one we both knew well named Jody, and he knew her better than me as she was in his graduation class.  The other girl I didn’t know, don’t think he did either.  Both were nice looking, but I think the less familiar girl I was with was hotter

Well we were getting friendly, but he was doing better than me soon making out with Jody there in the bar, but I was making progress too.  I recall some asshole friend from my graduating class trying to cockblock me, so I punched a chair across the room making hm dodge aside.  It wasn’t to intimidate him, just to let him know he was being as asshole.

There was a tense moment when Jody’s boyfriend showed up.  He apparently disapproved of her making out with my friend.  Luckily it didn’t lead to a fight, the guy gave her a lot of grief, and then knocked the table as he past us and left.  There was some recriminations and discussion, and in embarrassment of the drama my friend left.  We were all fairly drunk at this point and the bar was closing.

I got offered a ride home by the girl I just met, so there I was sitting in a car between both girls as she drove erratically up the mountain several miles to the next town where I lived, conveniently on the way for them.  By this time I was feeling up the hot driver between her legs, and she was willing.  I was drunk, we were all very drunk, so at some point my other hand ended up on Jody’s thigh too.  I felt her legs part, so now I was rubbing both girl’s crotches through their jeans.

It was about then while coming down off the mountain there was a wide sharp turn.  It’s possible I distracted the driver with my hand between her legs.  I think my other hand between Jody’s legs was taking even more liberties because she had her legs spread wide at this point not having to try and concentrate on the road.  Well anyway, the girl driving lost control and we went off the road sliding and heading for the trees.  I somehow released her pussy and grabbed the wheel; I fought that car for several hair raising seconds until I got it back on the road, bouncing and dirt flying.  The girl driving, now a bit sheepish, looked over and carefully said, “Thank you,” for not letting us die.

It wasn’t far from there to my grandparents house.  With grandparents in the house, wasn’t much else I could do, not like I could take them to my bedroom and have grandma and grandpa listen to our 3-way through the wall.  I made out with the girl for a bit leaning against her car hood while Jody was beside us so close she was touching. I think Jody was feeling a bit left out.

I don’t know how I wrestled that car with one left hand back on the road?  It’s a bad turn.  I was so fucked up.  I was driving on that road recently, there’s not much room for error.  I don’t recall the girl’s name and don’t think I saw her again.  Stupidly, I never got her number.  I think I assumed I would see her again soon.

Ironically, the same damn thing happened a year later, this time in the DC area.  I was in the car with the two girls, the by far least attractive one sucking on my neck while I watched the good looking one drive.  Deja vu, the driver went off the median down the hill into the grass and dirt, and again I grabbed the wheel with my left hand (I’m right handed) and wrestled the car back on the interstate.  Again I got a ‘thank you.’  My friends following us said they were sure they would be pulling our bodies out of the wreckage.

I don’t know how we live past 21?

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1189 on: December 01, 2021, 02:45:38 AM
That's clearly a lesson of "don't drink and drive", my post sex KB brain is saying "make sure there's a good looking guy feeling me up every time I drive somewhere"

:emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1190 on: December 01, 2021, 02:52:03 AM
That's clearly a lesson of "don't drink and drive", my post sex KB brain is saying "make sure there's a good looking guy feeling me up every time I drive somewhere"

:emot_laughing:

With a dexterous left hand that can abruptly leave your pussy and grab the wheel.

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #1191 on: December 01, 2021, 06:10:48 PM
I have been in two threesomes in my life and the second was, unusual, to say the least. I was in the military and dating the younger sister of my best friend and roommate. She and I had been doing the nasty for a couple of months. First, at a hotel that was in my price range, and second in my car (I had a station wagon-on purpose). When we had done it in my car it was in a parking lot that overlooked the ocean. However, the cops had recently become very interested in the parking lot, so that was out. The hotel was fully booked that night. I couldn't afford a higher priced hotel, so, the only option was my barracks room. Problem was, my friend, and her brother, was asleep in the room.

We came in and tried to be very quiet, even moving the mattress to the floor. We had been going at it for about ten minutes, give or take, when she suddenly froze. I looked up and her brother was staring at us. She then welcomed him. I wasn't bothered by this as she told me that she had always wondered about such an encounter because her brother had a GINORMOUS cock.

Since we didn't have a condom his size (I'm average, so I had average size condoms) they agreed to do anal (she didn't want to get pregnant by her brother). She took it like a champ and she also offered to blow him, if he went to the showers and washed his dick. He did and so, she did.

I don't think they did it again. My relationship with her ended a month later because of a complicated situation. However, I will never forget that night.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1192 on: December 06, 2021, 04:02:11 PM
Wife's birthday today...83!

We had a birthday tradition of the birthday spanking. As I was her slave for many years, I had to take her spanking. Wow, 83! Asked if she was going to beat me today. She said she'll try. Her health isn't very good and hurts her to move.

A spanking of 83 swats may be too much for her, but I'm ready to take what she can give. ;D

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1193 on: December 06, 2021, 05:29:14 PM
Wife's birthday today...83!

Ooh, cougar  ;D

Happy Birthday!  :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1194 on: December 06, 2021, 06:20:54 PM
83 and a master of taming that small snake :emot_kiss:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1195 on: December 06, 2021, 06:40:42 PM
 ;D ;D ;D ;D :emot_kiss:

Offline PoetMeister

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • A good girl doesn't happen by chance...she is made
Reply #1196 on: December 06, 2021, 08:03:52 PM
First, I confess that I don't feel guilty for the following confession :P 

This is a fairly mild one I think.  Back in college I lived with my gf.  I had no idea I was a Dom at the time but for sure there were interests/kinks I think back on now that make me say hmmm.  Anyway we were out having some brews got to feeling pretty good.  Fortunately not too much to get whiskey dick.  Back at our place we fooled around and had sex (no surprise).  We had an old water bed (not the fancy cell kind) but the kind that was one big balloon...so you could sink into the corners and sometimes movement was a bit challenging.  We were fucking, me on top fortunately, but about half way through she passed out.  Definitely due to the alcohol but alas what am I to do...i'm in her deep and i'm hard as a rock...no freakin way I'm stopping.  I recall we were sideways on the bed, and i heard her with that subtle deep breathing of sleep...and can't deny though the thought of being in her asleep was a turn on. 

Comically I have to look back and laugh because even then I was thinking logically as I thought...well shit..I don't want to sleep sideways in the bed....so I stayed in her while I shifted us to be aligned with the bed, head on pillows.  I then proceeded to fuck her asleep....yes that was it's own form of turn on.  I even said some dirty things to her, which she didn't hear of course lol, and finished in her.  It was hot and I loved the thought of filling her and leaving her to drip my seed as she slept. 

The next day I did tell her...she gave me that look of..'you bad boy'....and well.. hell yea I am  ;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 08:07:52 PM by PoetMeister »

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1197 on: December 07, 2021, 06:16:58 PM
I'm sitting in the VA cafeteria waiting for a prescription. A lady just walked by and caught my attention. As she approached I saw the word naughty in large letters across her red sweater. Attention grabbed!

When she got closer I saw the whole message. "I'm on the NAUGHTY list"

Resisting the urge to approach her. :facepalm:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1198 on: December 10, 2021, 06:34:01 PM
Friend of ours called wife a little while ago
 Wife had speaker phone on so I was listening. The friend, a former nurse and a bit of a ditzy blonde, was asking about how I was doing. She even offered to come to the house and help with catheter. Wife told her I was doing fine on my own.

Now I'm sitting here thinking how I can create a situation where she comes here and help shove a tube up my little guy. :facepalm:

Offline Paige

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +82/-1
    • Maybe One Day
Reply #1199 on: December 14, 2021, 11:49:58 PM
I've posted a few slutty stories and pictures online and it gets me unbelievably turned on putting just enough detail in them that someone who knows me personally could probably figure out I wrote the story irl.

❤️ Always Be Kind To The True You ❤️