KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Lessons to Pass on to the next Generation.

Writers Bloque · 380

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
on: February 15, 2022, 08:19:47 PM
Hi all,

I would like to ask you all a question:

Given that that current generation holds ideals that drastically shift from what the previous one laid out, what are some things in bed and out that you wish they would carry on to the next?

For me its:

-Men

Just because she shows the slightest interest does not mean shes going to dive into the bed with you.

Calling a woman anything but here name, even if you are close to her is disrespectful. She is not a dog who's sole purpose is to breed. Just because she likes to party and all that does not mean she is for sale, and just because she surrounds herself with guy friends does not make her easy.

It costs nothing to be yourself. Flaunting wealth is an easy way to lose it, and makes you look trashy.

Don't advertise your experiences, especially in mixed company. Bragging is just a cry for help.

Sometimes it is better to cuddle than fuck, because forcing your way through it ends up being a bad time for you both.

Listening to her problems does not hurt, or make you weak, trying to fix them does. Sometimes she needs to be mad and vent, just nod your head, agree and let her rage.

Take the lead sometimes, choose the place to eat, the movie to watch, the bar to drink at. You will be surprised how receptive women can be if you are not wishy washy with them.

Do not try to be her best friend. She has a whole contact list on her phone for that. Just be there for her, because shes not dating or loving you because you act like one of her girlfriends.

The Friend zone is a terrible myth. She is not interested in you for more than being a friend. Just walk away if she seems to be leading you on. Trust me, there are men and women like that, and it sucks, but the only way to stop it, is to ignore it. If she is only there for you when she needs something, ghost her. You are worth more than that.

DON'T DATE TRASHY WOMEN. Everyone likes a good time, but if her idea of a good time involves felonies and drugs, you might not want to be part of that. If she can't have fun without being so drunk that she does not know you at all, pass on it. If she needs money for things, but you never see it, pass.

And Finally:

Not all women like anal, or giving blowjobs. Not all women like their boobs kneaded like bread dough. Take the time to feel her out, and learn her likes. You will cum regardless, but she might need a little more to get her motor running and trust me, once you take the time to learn, you gonna get fucked by someone who appreciates the fact that you are learning her out.

Women

Men are painfully simple. Do not play mind games with us often. Our antennas are not working unless we are focused. Try to understand that men in general are truly simple, but not in anyway stupid. We will get it eventually, so make the process simpler and quicker and tell us what is wrong so we can accept responsibility and move on.

"A Woman's charm lies in the secrets she keeps." An old saying that holds true. No we do not want to see your belly unless you are in the right situation for it. No we do not want to see the T of the T-back thong you are wearing either. If Joe the Plumber is not sexy showing off his ass crack, neither are you.

Please dress for the situation. Sweats are fine for going to get gas or groceries, but not for going out seriously.

Respect yourself and men and others will respect you. I mean, taking care of yourself physically and mentally. That includes cussing like a drunken sailor for every conversation. Not Pretty.

Mysteries are fun! Let your body play hide and seek with us, saving the reveal for when you are ready to finish the game.

You can have any kind of friend you want. But with men, you have to set boundaries, because wrong ideas form out of jealousy. You can have male friends, just set the definition of the relationship so that nothing can be said about it. It spares us the pain of thinking you are interested but not.

DON'T DATE TRASHY MEN. There is no fixing us after a certain point. If our momma's could not keep us out of trouble, then how the fuck are you? If you wear a black eye cause he's out of x and smokes, hes not worth it. Bad boys are bad for a reason, and mainly not healthy ones. You don't love him, you lust for him. Because in reality, he's only into you because you throw yourself at him, and most likely will move on at the perfect opportunity. A real man will be interested in you, and not robbing a 7-11 for beer money and smokes.

Finally

Kinks are great, but we don't need a whole bullet point report on them. If you are down, let us know, if not, let us know. But give us the chance to learn them organically, because I find it a turn off on the first date for her to tell me that shes into some shit that would make the devil cry right off the bat.

Life is short, have fun and do not stress the small shit.

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 07:40:31 PM
Epitome of much needed knowledge...
Thank you, sir.
Woo, only because can't give 5...