News:

Good Morning, KB

Guest · 69326

joe_and_michelle

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 08:14:33 PM
Since it's afternoon as I view this, good afternoon TD!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
    • Kajira's Heart
Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 08:52:47 PM
A hell of a long weekend.  Grandson dislocated his hip. he is 11. Playing football with older boys at home.  Last yr it was a broken finger playing @ first day football practice.

Good morning lovelies of KB.

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart..." -- William Wordsworth ~

TinyDancer

Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 02:25:38 PM

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Kajira's Heart
Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 06:44:06 PM
Good morning Ladies and Gents.  Hows your world turning this fine morning?  :emot_kiss:

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 08:16:48 PM
Wow, how do they treat a dislocated hip on a young man? Cast?
Immobilized for some time? Tough experiences with school football, hope all works out for him (when you say football, is this American Football, or would we call this Soccer?). Even more surprising to me if it is Soccer, thought that was a relative safe sport.

A hell of a long weekend.  Grandson dislocated his hip. he is 11. Playing football with older boys at home.  Last yr it was a broken finger playing @ first day football practice.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 01:22:24 PM

Morning Wood

coacheric

Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 01:27:26 PM
Immobilized for some time? Tough experiences with school football, hope all works out for him (when you say football, is this American Football, or would we call this Soccer?). Even more surprising to me if it is Soccer, thought that was a relative safe sport.

Soccer can be just as bad as football. Football wear lots of pads and a helmet where soccer does not. Try getting stepped on by a cleat or taking a header on the ball, along with all the elbows, pushes and kicks that go on.

TinyDancer

Reply #28 on: September 05, 2014, 04:23:58 PM
Good morning fellow pervs.....yep, it's that day of the week again...and what a fine day it's gonna be! 

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #29 on: September 05, 2014, 05:04:01 PM
For Gia

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Kajira's Heart
Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 10:19:49 PM
A dislocated hip. An a 11 yr old playing back yard (american tackle) football with his 2 older half brothers. Plus a stretched ligament and a fractured toe.  First they had to pop it back, Ouch!! Now its in a full brace from the hip to his ankle. And no relative standing on it for 4 weeks. He has to sit at a 45 degree angle and has to have the leg elevated in a brace. Wheelchair for 4 weeks just to begin and we hope the knee is not a torn ligament.  This kid is a power player. 4 weeks.. takes him out of hunting, (bow hunting his first deer tag). He asked.. "well if I don't run can I go,,huh Mom?)   Also probably takes him out of wrestling for the season.   Sorry more then you asked.
Thanks for asking. xx

Soccer can be just as bad as football. Football wear lots of pads and a helmet where soccer does not. Try getting stepped on by a cleat or taking a header on the ball, along with all the elbows, pushes and kicks that go on.

coacheric

Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 10:26:48 PM
LOL, between the two boys. broken arm. Each broke their collar bone . Broken jaw. severed tendon in the toe. Multiple stitches staples and such. Extreme concussion. I'm sure I'm missing something. At one point we use to hang the hospital bands and count who went more each year 

TinyDancer

Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 04:10:00 PM

TinyDancer

Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 02:21:03 PM

Offline wolfs_grace

• Degenerate
    • Kajira's Heart
Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 08:28:41 PM
Good morning KB.. and all the lovelies.

I surely was sleeping well this crisp morning.  Temperatures are falling as we begin to turn toward fall.  The aurora borealis might be putting on a show tonight, as the sky is clear.

:emot_kiss:

TinyDancer

Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 01:29:28 PM

TinyDancer

Reply #36 on: September 18, 2014, 02:06:42 PM

Good Morning fellow pervs.....love y'all!

joe_and_michelle

Reply #37 on: September 18, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

TinyDancer

Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 02:53:14 PM
Good Morning and a most Happy Friday!

joe_and_michelle

Reply #39 on: September 22, 2014, 01:21:19 PM
Good morning!