News:

Trump v. Biden - quick poll

Lois · 6300

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #100 on: September 08, 2020, 09:06:19 PM
I shouldn't have been surprised, but still it gave me a bit of a jolt.
Was out in the hinterlands up north and part of Western Wisconsin.

Farming and dairy county with lots of jack pine savages. (Northern rednecks) Lots of Trump yard signs and only spotted one Biden sign.

I know the votes are in the metro areas and the Twin Cities are solidly liberal Democrats.

Still, being exposed to so much anti Trump sentiment in the media and on here I'd almost forgotten there are supporters on the other side.

So put down your dried mangoes and vote this year.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #101 on: September 08, 2020, 09:20:06 PM
Coming to HBO:

AVAILABLE WED, SEP 23 AT 6:00PM PT ON HBO AND HBO MAX

Offline BBBBCLover707

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #102 on: September 08, 2020, 10:20:21 PM
Oh god there's the corona virus it's the end of the world, lets stop everything & shut it all down now, no wait a second why does our country HAVE THE MOST DEATHS, WHEN WE SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN?   Uhh because everyone that has died this year has died from the corona virus and not from anything else, that's why idoit. Oh my god that's right and its just so bad that we see people all over dying from it or wait....!.
Ok now stop reacting to everything that the news is telling you and open your eye's, use your brain and don't be fooled like a sheep being loaded in a truck that's headed off to Disney land for a corona virus concert.

Wow people yes the virus is real, yes it kills people but so does just about everything else in the world and we aren't stopping the world for all of them.. They have you living in fear, that's what they want and if you all pass this "Simon Says Test" guess what's next?????

What are you really afraid of, cuz I'm sure that they are going to make sure that you hear its "seriously" happening and then whats next?

Pay attention People and don't fall for every trick in the book, is this the country that we decide how we want to live or the one where we are told?

Offline BBBBCLover707

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #103 on: September 08, 2020, 10:27:24 PM
It basically comes down to this, who do you want running the Country (Dem's and the princess mermaid queen king?) or the (Rep. and the guy you all have loved to hate ?) who has done more for OUR MISSING KIDS IN THIS COUNTRY, then any other President .

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #104 on: September 08, 2020, 11:45:02 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2956/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #105 on: September 08, 2020, 11:49:00 PM

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1842/-28
Reply #106 on: September 09, 2020, 01:34:09 AM
sniff, sniff
 I swear we've met before.
 Automatic weapons?

one of the originals

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #107 on: September 26, 2020, 02:54:17 PM
Since Biden now has said he will select a woman to run for vice-president with him if he is nominated, it will be interesting to see who they tell him he chose.

well since choosing the most qualified person for the job seems to be not important anymore...

he should choose a gay black transvestite woman who cross-dresses and was born in michigan (battleground state) but lives in florida (battleground state) and had some relative killed by a white person at some point in history. THAT should get him a few votes.

but i doubt biden could say all that even with it written on a card or teleprompter.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #108 on: September 27, 2020, 03:50:26 PM
It basically comes down to this, who do you want running the Country (Dem's and the princess mermaid queen king?) or the (Rep. and the guy you all have loved to hate ?) who has done more for OUR MISSING KIDS IN THIS COUNTRY, then any other President .

and don't forget he has done more for black peoples lives than any president in history also.
his record setting african american employment and opportunity zones changed my whole neighborhood.
I wish the media didn't hate him so much, we've had WAY worse presidents as far as personality goes.
Did this dip in employment from covid make everyone forget how we were BOOMING for 3 years after he got in there?
shit my whole family made more money during his first 3 years than we ever had in our lives.
It'll come back, just give him a chance to do it again.
like he said "what have you got to lose?" dems didnt do shit but 100 years of lip service.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #109 on: September 29, 2020, 04:23:58 PM
Someone is sure nervous about the debate tonight, but given the status of things in Trumpland I’m not surprised.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #110 on: September 30, 2020, 02:32:30 AM
Someone is sure nervous about the debate tonight, but given the status of things in Trumpland I’m not surprised.

LOL of course they are , have you seen biden try to string 3 words together that made sense?

i think it will be fun, i have popcorn ready and i may even drink a beer !

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #111 on: September 30, 2020, 03:15:21 AM

LOL of course they are , have you seen biden try to string 3 words together that made sense?

i think it will be fun, i have popcorn ready and i may even drink a beer !

UPDATE : what a waste of popcorn !
 :emot_pullhair:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:22:13 PM by eater »

"The era of Gaslighting"

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #112 on: October 01, 2020, 05:30:42 PM
Trump was back in Minnesota yesterday, speaking in Duluth. Towards the end of his speech, he declared, "If I lose Minnesota, I'm never coming back."

No doubt Biden shot up even higher in the polls with that statement. :D

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #113 on: October 03, 2020, 01:39:40 AM
Trump was back in Minnesota yesterday, speaking in Duluth. Towards the end of his speech, he declared, "If I lose Minnesota, I'm never coming back."

No doubt Biden shot up even higher in the polls with that statement. :D

:sign_whatever:

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #114 on: October 07, 2020, 01:40:48 AM
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 01:48:37 AM by eater »

"The era of Gaslighting"

_priapism

Reply #115 on: October 07, 2020, 01:52:24 AM
Don Jr. said he wants to stage an intervention for his dad, but Jared and Ivanka won’t agree to it.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #116 on: October 07, 2020, 02:13:06 AM

If you substitute Fox/right-wing media for Trump, I’d agree.

You have no clue whatsoever on what’s going on.  You live in a fictional universe.  Nothing you believe is actually true, and it doesn’t bother you.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #117 on: October 07, 2020, 02:32:39 AM

If you substitute Fox/right-wing media for Trump, I’d agree.

You have no clue whatsoever on what’s going on.  You live in a fictional universe.  Nothing you believe is actually true, and it doesn’t bother you.

You have no clue whatsoever on what’s going on.  You live in a fictional universe.  Nothing you believe is actually true, and it doesn’t bother you

"The era of Gaslighting"

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #118 on: October 08, 2020, 03:58:30 PM
Good news in the newspaper this morning. Trump is cancelling much of his planned advertising in Minnesota. He'd hoped to win the state this time, after coming close four years ago.

The polls show a different story this time around. Biden has a strong lead and it's growing. Trump has decided to drastically cut ads here and move the money to other states where he has a better chance.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #119 on: October 08, 2020, 09:19:09 PM
Fly on Mike Pence's head indicates who is full of shit during VP debate.  LOL!  :emot_kiss: