Tummy raspberries on the baby.  :D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1766/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #921 on: August 02, 2016, 03:02:28 PM
I turned my phone off in court yesterday, then decided to work late.  Around 9 p.m. I checked the phone and saw my kids had called me 15 times.  They were worried.  Now they know how I feel when *they* don't answer the phone!  But it's nice to be needed, and missed.

Awww.  :)

I have a friend that complains about her kids all the time.     They jump everytime a text comes in.   They immediately look at their phone and respond to their friends.   But whenever she texts or calls, it takes 15 minutes for a response.    "Oh sorry Mom, my phone was on silent."   "Sorry, I was in the bathroom."    "Didn't hear it go off."   Now she does it to them.   15 minute response time.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

TinyDancer

Reply #922 on: August 02, 2016, 04:05:24 PM
I turned my phone off in court yesterday, then decided to work late.  Around 9 p.m. I checked the phone and saw my kids had called me 15 times.  They were worried.  Now they know how I feel when *they* don't answer the phone!  But it's nice to be needed, and missed.

Awww.  :)

I have a friend that complains about her kids all the time.     They jump everytime a text comes in.   They immediately look at their phone and respond to their friends.   But whenever she texts or calls, it takes 15 minutes for a response.    "Oh sorry Mom, my phone was on silent."   "Sorry, I was in the bathroom."    "Didn't hear it go off."   Now she does it to them.   15 minute response time.

I'm pretty good with constant communication.  My biggest gripe is my older son, who frequently stays out late, or sleeps over at freiends' places without telling me.  So I wake up at 2 a.m., try to locate him, and don't get a message until 8 hours later.  We've talked about this repeatedly, so he knows how I feel.  Kids.  I love mine, but think about dad every now and then.

Is called payback or karma........for all the times you did the same to your parents.   :emot_laughing:

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #923 on: August 03, 2016, 12:22:06 AM
I have purchased the box set of Game of Thrones, season 1-5. Got to binge watch without interruption!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #924 on: August 03, 2016, 09:08:38 PM
Not into the Game of Thrones, but I might have to look into them.

What made my day....     A few things (in no particular order)........

A visit from LustfullJoanne, the October 2009 Pervert of the Month.
An email from a friend I haven't heard from in quite a while delivering some good news about her mom who is now in remission after a fight with breast cancer.
And, I just scored a big account at work that I've been working on for a few months.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline insatiable

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +558/-2
  • Insatiably Insatiable.
Reply #925 on: August 03, 2016, 10:59:24 PM
I have purchased the box set of Game of Thrones, season 1-5. Got to binge watch without interruption!

Does the DVD'S have anything special? I would've pirated it. Scratch that. The makers deserve some appreciation for making a show this good. I should get a box set when it ends after season 8.

Something about something by someone important.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #926 on: August 04, 2016, 12:15:30 AM
Watching  a TV film Roy Orbison one of the lonely ones... superb memories of a great singer... yet saddened with the tragedies he suffered...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #927 on: August 04, 2016, 03:30:56 AM
Clear skies and have a clear viewing for the 10:00 passover of the International Space Station.

You can see when it is visible to you at https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/

Usually best when it is 45 degree max height or more. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #928 on: August 04, 2016, 03:36:57 AM
Oh, and I opened a box of Girl Scout Tag-a-longs I have had stashed in the freezer.   I don't share those.   From my private stock.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #929 on: August 04, 2016, 04:05:17 AM
Oh, and I opened a box of Girl Scout Tag-a-longs I have had stashed in the freezer.   I don't share those.   From my private stock.

Greedy......Greedy......!!!!!
 ;D

Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #930 on: August 04, 2016, 04:37:10 AM
Reflected a moment about what loving someone, deeply, stongly, and totally can make you feel like. Despite the pain it is worth loving that way. It is pure, it is clean, it is purifying. It made me feel whole.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #931 on: August 04, 2016, 04:39:21 AM
Reflected a moment about what loving someone, deeply, stongly, and totally can make you feel like. Despite the pain it is worth loving that way. It is pure, it is clean, it is purifying. It made me feel whole.

Good For You........You See..??.....It "Was" Worth The Wait.
I'm very happy for you.
Now just keep moving forward.

All My Love,
Liz

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #932 on: August 04, 2016, 04:50:34 AM
Oh, and I opened a box of Girl Scout Tag-a-longs I have had stashed in the freezer.   I don't share those.   From my private stock.

Greedy......Greedy......!!!!!
 ;D

Love,
Liz

NOBODY, goes near my Tag-A-Longs.   Yes, I'm greedy.   Only 2 boxes left after this one.   Have to make it to January.

This made my day also.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #933 on: August 05, 2016, 07:30:37 AM
Got a lot done today!

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #934 on: August 05, 2016, 10:21:44 AM
Found a lovely country pub, friendly folk, absolutely gorgeous meal and, mainly, the company of good friends...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #935 on: August 05, 2016, 03:01:53 PM
Someone I secretly love telling me they can't stand not being able to touch me, or kiss me. Or anything else.

:-[

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #936 on: August 05, 2016, 09:11:45 PM
My friend just called.   Some of her other friends called and we are meeting tme at the Horse Track tonight.    Thoroughbred racing.   Where is Liz?  I need some tips.   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #937 on: August 06, 2016, 02:33:28 PM
Snuggling with my 4 year old and talking about school. She's scared. But Mommy fixed it.  :D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #938 on: August 07, 2016, 10:31:55 PM
My health dictator/wife tried to take my poore brothers potato chips away from me.

I literally grabbed them back and told her I've had enough of her, my doctor, my mother... the kids... everyone telling me what I can and can't eat. You can only go so far, and taking my kettle cooked chips away from me is a step too fuckin' far.

I finally stood up to her. And she didn't even walk away mumbling in Japanese. Which means she knows she went too far this time.

Epic win, CJ! epic fucking win, girl!  :D

Offline Piper-Dreams

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +25/-0
  • Meow
Reply #939 on: August 07, 2016, 10:55:00 PM
The pool