KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Good Guy/Gal With A Gun

joan1984 · 31228

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-22
Reply #400 on: November 09, 2019, 02:14:43 AM
Psiberzerker-or what??? Please tell me why I best start learning that. You are a lefty. You wear a dress. You would give up (accept an offer) your firearms. Sissy...well I didn’t say that but keep whining darlin.

psiberzerker

Reply #401 on: November 09, 2019, 02:18:11 AM
You are a lefty. You wear a dress.

So, Sarah Palin is a "Lefty" too?  What about J. Edgar Hoover?

Also, it's a nightgown.

Do you have anything to say about guns?  Because your argument that I'm something I'm not is going nowhere.  Give it up.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 02:21:36 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #402 on: November 09, 2019, 02:24:49 AM
Psiberzerker-Well she’s was hot last I saw. She wears dresses too. I asked a question aimed at you but open to all like 3,4 or 5 messages ago. You just are focused on the dress (night gown) and again something about your service...and cookies. Damn know I want a cookie

psiberzerker

Reply #403 on: November 09, 2019, 02:38:11 AM
Do you have anything to say about guns?  Because this is a discussion about guns, not what I'm wearing.  If you want to discuss fashion, then start a discussion about that, I'll see it and show up with Belle's on.

I'm not the one that came to talk about lefties wearing dresses, and giving up.  (Also, I'm selectively ambidexterous.  So, you guessed that wrong, too.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 02:41:05 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #404 on: November 09, 2019, 02:43:19 AM
Psiberzerker-hahaha damn sweetpea, I know you can read. Again like 3,4,5, or 6 messages ago I asked you a question about your comment that prompted me to come out of my silence. The question was about firearms...yes! Hahaha!
Alcohol, psiberzerker...and now a cookie=fun times

psiberzerker

Reply #405 on: November 09, 2019, 02:45:43 AM
I'm not your sweatpea, either.  You tried that tactic before, and it didn't work then.  It's not going to work now.

Now, have anything to say about guns?  This isn't about alcohol, either.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #406 on: November 09, 2019, 02:55:51 AM
Psiberzerker-well you said “more guns isn’t working”. My question was in regards to that comment sweetpea. It’s okay if you don’t want to answer haha.
Awww...are you getting pissy? So it’s okay is you guys go after people and call them shit for liking Trump but if others make comments towards you and what you like it’s a whole different ball game. Hahaha

psiberzerker

Reply #407 on: November 09, 2019, 02:58:11 AM
No, I'm not getting "Pissy," either.  You're just clinging to this idea that somehow you're better than me.  Manlier than me, or you can call me cute little things, instead of talking about guns.

Now, do you have anything to say about guns?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 03:06:18 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #408 on: November 09, 2019, 03:10:39 AM
Psiberzerker-yeah I think I’m so much better than someone I’ve never met...okay sure. Hahaha now I know you’re getting pissy. You could read back and find many messages when I explained that you are not better than anyone else with your service and how I would take an ass beating right along side you...haha yep that’s me saying I’m a better man...nope but you can keep thinking what you want. I really don’t give two shits sweetheart. Dodge the question...also don’t give two shits.

psiberzerker

Reply #409 on: November 09, 2019, 03:13:00 AM
Look, don't call me names.  Any names, it's disrespectful.  Period. 

Now, have anything to say about guns?

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #410 on: November 09, 2019, 03:15:08 AM
Psiberzerker-hahaha thank you for your last message. That’s Gold right there!!!

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #411 on: November 15, 2019, 01:59:38 AM
Hey Gunnerman, WTF is this? An interview for a gramitically challenged Dr. Evil?  Well you've won.  Besides your constant "haha's", there is also your hateful references to wearing dresses.  I bet you don't get laid much eh?  Sorry you are an incell.  How old are you?  Are you still living with your mother?  Or your parent's basement?

Hahaha ......

... hahaha assumptions.

Haha peacenick

Psiberzerker-haha

Psiberzerker-haha move on. Make me girlfriend....

Haha oh come on now....

Psiberzerker-hahaha you check it. Was you message

Psiberzerker-haha 20 minutes ago....

Psiberzerker-hahaha damn sweetpea,...
...yes! Hahaha!
Alcohol, psiberzerker...and now a cookie=fun times

Psiberzerker-hahaha ....

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #412 on: November 15, 2019, 04:47:27 AM
Lois- spoken like the ugly chick in the group. Haha. How does age have anything to do with firearms. You fucked up minded lefty’s sure get but hurt quick. Funny that you dipshits can call others names yet you can’t handle it and call it hateful. Guess you have issues with reading and comprehension because you asked if I lived with my parents yet if you read and understood the message that I type so even a 6 year old could read it, then you’d have read that I have my own property. Haha you are a dumbass broad for sure. Nice try tho, I bet you worked hard on that message, hahaha
Dr. Evil ????

psiberzerker

Reply #413 on: November 15, 2019, 07:18:48 AM
How does age have anything to do with firearms.

What does fashion have to do with firearms?

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #414 on: November 15, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
Psiberzerker-Damn you are still being slow. Did you buy yourself that pretty little Glock...very cute haha.
Pull your big boy panties up and use your brain. Actually fashion is a growing part of the firearms world especially with female...in case you lefty’s have trouble with that, females are the humans that were born with a vagina.

psiberzerker

Reply #415 on: November 15, 2019, 03:02:05 PM
What are you, Ferengi?  

Lois calls you an Incel, so then you start ranting about teh females.  Incidentally, Lois?  Yeah, she just happens to be female.  (Also happens to be one of the primary admins of this site.)

Maybe you would get laid, if you weren't such an asshole.  Now, want to talk about guns?  Because this is about guns.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 03:07:06 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #416 on: November 15, 2019, 03:06:40 PM
I can hear Toe's voice in my head right now telling me, "Don't feed the trolls, Barbara, don't feed the trolls..."

But Gunnerman's post made me laugh out loud, and it begs for a continuation of the humor.

Lois- spoken like the ugly chick in the group.

Lois once posted a picture of herself here, and believe me, if you had seen it, you'd have deemed her "the hot chick in the group." Several years later, I still recall it fondly (and, I'll admit, rather lustily).

You fucked up minded lefty’s sure get but hurt quick. Funny that you dipshits can call others names yet you can’t handle it and call it hateful.

I think you meant "lefties."

Then again, if the "lefties" are criticized for being concerned about innocent people being murdered with guns, that certainly doesn't speak very highly about the "righties"?

And it's spelled "butt" and not "but."

Though, I suppose, except in this context:

She can feel his rock hardness in her hand as she licks and sucks the head of his shaft. She leans back, looks deep into his eyes, and tells him, "You can stick it anywhere you want, but please don't stick it in my butt."

Granted, using an apostrophe to pluralize a word -- "lefty's" vs. "lefties" -- is a very common mistake. But it's a mistake most people learn about in 3rd of 4th grade.

Guess you have issues with reading and comprehension because you asked if I lived with my parents yet if you read and understood the message that I type so even a 6 year old could read it, then you’d have read that I have my own property.

You're correct here: Your posts do indeed read like they've be written by a 6-year-old.

Haha you are a dumbass broad for sure.

"Broad"? What year is it where you live, 1952? Actually, that explains a lot...

Dr. Evil ????

It's a reference to a very famous trilogy of movies released in the late 1990s and early 2000s. I've never seen them myself, but they're so well known that I understood the reference instantly.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 03:22:31 PM by MissBarbara »

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #417 on: November 15, 2019, 03:08:35 PM
I've never seen them myself, but their so well known that I understood the reference instantly.

They're

;)

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #418 on: November 15, 2019, 03:10:52 PM
Psiberzerker-I saw her profile. I know she is female. You lefty’s still seem to have a problem with the whole gender thing so I figure I’d trigger you. She can call me whatever she wants, I’m good with it.
Hahaha oh no psiberzerker how dare you hit the nail on the head like that!!! I am an asshole! Or at least can be for sure, in the right setting. Haha
Remember sweetie, your words were “calling names is disrespectful”. Boo fucking boo!
Sincerely,
Dr. Evil

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #419 on: November 15, 2019, 03:16:33 PM
Hahaha, oh damn and now the grammar police are here. Hey psiberzerker, I thought you wanted to talk about “gun”. Hahaha.
Missbarbra, I really had fun reading your message. Did you type that with your pussy hat on? You lefty’s are are so easy to read and fuck with.