KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Here's How Wonderful the UK is Becoming...

Guest · 2358

Melissa

on: February 11, 2010, 07:56:44 AM
Christian teacher 'forced out' after complaining Muslim pupils praised 9/11 hijackers 'as heroes'

A Christian teacher yesterday claimed he was forced out of his job after complaining that Muslim pupils as young as eight hailed the September 11 hijackers as heroes.

Nicholas Kafouris, 52, is suing his former school for racial discrimination.
He told a tribunal that he had to leave his £30,000-a-year post because he would not tolerate the 'racist' and 'anti-Semitic' behaviour of Year 4 pupils.

The predominantly Muslim youngsters openly praised Islamic extremists in class and described the September 11 terrorists as 'heroes and martyrs'.

One pupil said: 'Don't touch me, you're a Christian' when he brushed against him.
Others said: 'We want to be Islamic bombers when we grow up', and 'The Christians and Jews are our enemies - you too because you're a Christian'.

This is what the UK schools are becoming.  The UK is already a haven for many known associates of terrorists.

Offline Poppet

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +202/-32
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 12:52:55 PM
*sighs*    I'd ban religion of all sorts actually. The Jews are pretty goddamn aggressive too and Christians? well think of the crusades.. Northern Ireland...

but I agree, that sort of behavior in children illustrates clearly what their older siblings (at best) and parents (at worst) are mouthing off. If they feel that way they should piss the hell off back to India or Pakistan or wherever they come from and see how they enjoy living 10 to a room with no toilet. It's really sad.

Pop

Hippety Hop, It\\\\\\\'s Pippety Pop. I have guns...and...I give instruction..

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 02:17:57 PM
*sighs*    I'd ban religion of all sorts actually. The Jews are pretty goddamn aggressive too and Christians? well think of the crusades.. Northern Ireland...
Pop

Would you ban all religions outright?  I think much of today's problems come from trying to be politically correct. The groups in the minority, for whatever reason, know how to "play the game", so to speak, and are creating havoc with the majority, who, in their quest to be open and fair with others, are slowly being made to look bad and oppressive.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline maidboy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-4
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 05:46:01 PM
Story source please?  The UK is a land of odd extremes.  Prissy politically correct
types walking on eggshells so not to offend, and drunken football hooligans who
just don't give a damn.  Just an observation from a Yank who's been there.

"I'm perfectly sane and I have the papers to prove it."  --Jimmy Piersall

Offline Kopmatt09

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-9
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 06:40:13 PM
Ah, the delusion of people who know nothing about that which they speak. So satisfying after watching Melissa etc accuse me of knowing nothing about American history or Constitution to try and criticise something about which she has no idea.

Firstly, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're listening to the Daily Fail!!!!! Oh Melissa, what an idiotic small minded fool you really are. If you knew anything about the UK you'd know to ignore the ramblings of the Daily Fail. This is the 'newspaper' that is contractually obliged to include the word 'immigrant' in every story, who supports homophobia, and actively supported Hitler during World War Two. If you wish to be associated with such gutter press then good luck to you. But don't expect anyone with half a brain cell to take you seriously.

Secondly, let me teach you something about law works. Just because you claim something, does make it true. I might claim to be victim of something, but until the court or tribunal rules that this has actually happened, we cannot judge if it is true.

A Christian teacher yesterday claimed

He told a tribunal

Nothing in that is authoritative. It is all speculative which doesn't actually mean anything.

This 'story' is also exactly the kind of thing the Daily Fail come out with on a daily basis. It will be proven to be something very different when the actual ruling comes out, don't worry. Just as the Daily Express has to have a story about Princess Diana every day, the Daily Fail has to concoct some story about immigrants and foreigners every day.

I actually love the fact that you've fallen for this. It proves every suspicion of mine, that this place is full of right-wing tools who will believe anything that appears to support their biased opinions. Brilliant work guys :).

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 07:27:17 PM
Yes, I agree, Melissa is a right-wing tool, aka dupe.

Melissa

Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 09:39:14 PM
Boy, the link is in my post.

And Matt, perhaps you can provide posted links to back your claims?

I guess the Daily Mail has a conservative voice?  Or, are they so well centered to seem right-wing compared to other media outlets?  I'm betting on the latter.

Knowing the subscription levels to the printed versions would be interesting.

Offline Kopmatt09

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-9
Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 10:18:54 PM
Ok, you want some evidence of the Daily Fail, here's some:

Support for Hitler
Jan Moir's sickening article about the death of a gay man
A well-considered and reasoned response to their homophobia
There is even a website devoted to pointing our the Fail's obsession with immigration
Oh look, another article, Today, about immigration. quelle surprise
Look Melissa, another website showing the Fail's sickening harassment of immigrants
Another example of the Daily Fail's witch hunt against immigrants
Yet another example, this time the Mail are comparing immigrants to Animals

Now, considering you are descended from immigrants to the US, how does this make you feel? Would you be proud to do that kind of thing to your ancestors? Would you be proud of a 'newspaper' that does that kind of thing? If your answer is yes to the last two questions, then you're not fit to walk this earth.

I guess the Daily Mail has a conservative voice?  Or, are they so well centered to seem right-wing compared to other media outlets?  I'm betting on the latter.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no, you're wrong, yet again. They may appeal to your narrow small minded view of the world, but that is because you're just about as racist as they are.

There is being conservative, which I don't have a moral problem with, and there's being right-wing and racist, which I do have a problem with. They sell their newspapers to small minded goons who still think it's acceptable to use the term 'gollywog' or 'nigger' in reference to black-people, and who think the term 'paki' is light hearted. Guess what, it's not. It's sick and wrong and the 'newspaper' isn't even worth wiping your arse on.

And no, as we have quite convincingly proven in another thread, there is no correlation between any form of quality and subscriptions or viewing figures. There is no relationship between the two, on any level. If you think there is, then you're more of an idiot than you've already proven yourself to be.

(Sorry if anyone's offended by the 3 words above, I'll remove them by all means, they're there for illustrative purposes only, I hate their use in ordinary language).

Offline kk

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-2
Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 10:23:50 PM
Watcher got it spot on.

Political correctness which altough altruistic at heart,  has gone way too far and been twisted and converted into something quite different here in the UK  .

it is now a political gagging tool which stifles open debate or discussion on any of the major issues facing this country.  any questions about immigration or criminal justice or even freedom of speech are met with calls of "racism" or "human rights infringements"

the bleeding hearts of the left have infiltrated every facet of goverment, judiciary and press.    the goverment won't have a democratic vote or even  a dialogue about immigration or ties with the European Union,

the perpetrators of crime have their human rights upheld over the victims of crime more often than not,

and the press of whatever type seem unable to give an accurate, unbiased view of events.

the Daily Mail is a particularly bad paper very right wing,  but the others are no better and the BBC is so left wing its unbelievable.

Melissa

Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 11:10:14 PM
As for Hitler, he had many fooled through much of the thirties, including the US.

It sounds like the Mail is treated similarly to how Fox News is treated in the US. 

I believe things are quite twisted with regard to analogizing immigrants to animals.  The liberals want to change the make up of the nation in the name of multiculturalism.  The cartoon basically pulled a Rush Limbaugh by illustrating the absurd by being absurd.  The true purpose of the liberals is to increase the voter base to the labour party.  That's a given by reading the articles.  The cartoonist was clear on the issue with his caption:  "'I've voted Labour all my life, vicar; and fully support their quest for a multicultural society.'

When your resources are limited, you do reduce the need for them.  That often means reducing immigration, frequently a group very dependent on welfare resources.  I'd think the UK no more has an unlimited resources any more than the US.  Less so for land resources if financial resources were not a factor.

What I'd like to see is other sources for this story.  I'm not finding any via Google.  I see blogs or similar belittling the Mail but I'd rather see articles from other newspapers.

One thing I find interesting is there is no mention in the articles you quote regarding the largest majority of those immigrants being Muslim.  Muslims are entering the UK at an alarming rate.

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/2009/02/01/muslim-population-rising-10-times-faster-than-rest-of-the-uk/

Offline Ric9009

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +39/-18
Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 03:45:54 PM
Interesting competing views.

Melissa who is extremely right wing, US style.  Emily, who is left wing although not radically so.  Watcher, who is rather balanced and Kopmatt who appears to be left wing in the style of British labour.  If I have the characterisations wrong feel free to correct me.

The Daily Mail wouldn't be a Murdoch paper would it?  We have two major papers in Sydney, the Telegraph and the Herald.  The Herald is left wing but only just.  The Telegraph just wants to sell papers and so can be zealotically right wing one day and ultra left wing the next.  What the Telegraph is good at is getting their stories not exactly the way a normal person would have interpreted the events.  They are currently making a very big deal out of 'P' plate drivers (young people that have provisional or new licences) being the major category of people that die.  Well, duh.  That statistic has not changed since 1945.  They wrote a very big story about a successful business man calling him a "love rat" because it was alleged he got his mistress pregnant.  That is something that Australian's just don't care about.  Turns out that he was separated from his wife and had been for a pretty long time.  It was a  story that might have been embarrassing to the people it mentioned but made no sense.  They recently devoted two full pages including the whole of the front page, colour photos and all to our Police Commissioner having a car accident.  He stopped at a stop sign and then missed seeing a car and turned into its path slightly injuring his wife and the other passenger.  they then linked it to the Commissioner's campaign to have young people drive slower, as if the two stories are even remotely related.

So if the Daily Mail rights stories that sell papers rather than supports any particular ideology, the original comment by Melissa remains valid, assuming the story was not just lies.  The British really have problems with political correctness taken too far, especially by councils that have much greater control than in most other political systems in the world.  Some real ratbags can end up running UK councils making appalling politically correct decisions.

It could very well be that the story was written because it plays on the typical British opinion that political correctness has gone way too far and that they really do have very radical mosques in Britain where the spokesman will spout the most atrocious racist material and be protected because of the protection of religion.

I agree with Poppet on this one.  Ban religions outright.  The trouble with the Islamic religion is the Koran really does have passages that say a true Muslim cannot be a friend of a Jew or a Christian.  It has passages that are worse than that.  The Bible has passages that say it is OK to offer your daughters to be raped so that your sons do not indulge in homosexuality, it is OK to stone willful children to death, etc, etc.  Thankfully most modern societies pay lip service to religions but do not allow them to dictate their laws.  But out of all the major religions Islam has the problem that is not meant to just be a religion but a way of living and that includes making laws.  Sharia law based countries such as Iran follow the Koran as well as tradition both before and after the writing of the Koran to subjugate women and allow the killing of women for adultery and any other section of the Koran that the religious zealots feel like imposing on their country.  The bible says you can do this too, but it has not been part of law in Christian countries fora  very long time aside from some loony parts of the US where adultery carried long jail sentences.  It is still On the he books in two states although the 1984 ruling of the Supreme Court probably makes the law illegal.

For political correctness by the way you don't have to look at the UK.  How about the US where a simple comment by Miss California that she didn't support gay marriages got her sacked as Miss California.  So the First Amendment guarantees free speech unless you don't like what is said.  I support gay marriages but don't see what her view on it, and she was asked the question, she did not volunteer the opinion, has to do with being a beauty queen.

Political correctness is just as much censorship as overt racism.  But the trouble is very much that the enemies of the way of life in France, UK, the US etc, use it against those that oppose their subjugation of society.  It is not a good thing for a democratic society to accept immigrants that do not believe in democracy or worse believe in the overturning of democracy.  I do not care why they believe that, whether it be religion or any other reason.  It is destabilising to the country.  If the immigrant population reaches a critical mass then you end up with very serious problems.  The Daily mil might right garbage but in order to do that it must be successful and thus the stories must strike a nerve.

And Melissa Fox News gets treated the way it does in America because it is how it is, not because it is right wing.  It is designed to attract viewers and doesn't greatly care how it does that as best as I can see.  It sensationalises news items that shouldn't even be news worthy and ignores other news that does not support its pet peeves of the day.

Live as if you will die tomorrow.  Fight as if you will live forever.

Melissa

Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 04:43:57 PM

And Melissa Fox News gets treated the way it does in America because it is how it is, not because it is right wing.  It is designed to attract viewers and doesn't greatly care how it does that as best as I can see.  It sensationalises news items that shouldn't even be news worthy and ignores other news that does not support its pet peeves of the day.

Would you show some examples?  I'd like to see what you're exposed to from Australia.  I watch it frequently and I don't see that.

As for religion, Christianity under the New Testament allows forgiveness by acceptance of Christ.  The death of Christ and acceptance of His reason for dying for you is what saves you from those punishments under the Old Testament.  It's Christ's death which brought about the new law of forgiveness.

The Koran provides for no such forgiveness.

Offline Poppet

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +202/-32
Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 04:58:56 PM
When I was little - or 'wee' as we used to say, before we moved to the USA, our relatively new town of East Kilbride was frequently visited by Mormon and Jehovah's Witness missionaries. I remember my older relatives tell ing me never to talk to them. They were objects of something between sympathy, derision and irritation.

People, many of whom were regular church-goers, were genuinely insulted that people should come and tell them how to worship the same god, that their version of Christianity, was superior. It was an amusing social irriation.

Fast forward to now - Muslim activists (missionaries) are warning - threatening almost - that theirs is the way forward for the UK and, other countries. Of course this contrasts strongly with the views of many many - the vast majority - of muslims who worship in their way and want nothing more than to be friendly and at peace with their neighbours.

The radicles in ANY religion - be they Ian Paisley or Mr Abudinijhad or Mr Perez - are no better or worse than any fanaticals who want to be in control. These people need to be resisted very very strongly. But the real problem is that religion breeds these people - they are the bastard child of a fundamentally good idea - a good idea that is just as idealistically flawed as the radicals. Religion encourages people of all ages, colors, geographic origins whatever, to abdicate responsibility for their attitudes, actions and fate to a supernatural power away from themselves. This is never a good thing.

xx
Pop

Hippety Hop, It\\\\\\\'s Pippety Pop. I have guns...and...I give instruction..

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 07:15:30 PM
Karl Marx is quoted as saying that religion is the opiate of the masses. The Communist Party abolished religion in their countries so as to control the people. An example, I think, of what happens when religion is banned. Maybe control the extremisms of a religion would be a better alternative.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Ric9009

• Degenerate
Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12:39 AM
Watcher,

I'd like to see religions banned or at least consumer laws applied to them but I wasn't serious about banning religions.  It just drives the fanatics underground and tends to make moderates fanatics.  Although I'm not sure I agree with Communism banning religion being a good example of what happens when you ban religion.  For instance Germany has banned Scientology and a number of other religions on the basis that they do not fit into their definition of religious faith, which I think is rather disengenous of the Germans to accept some religions simply because they have been around a long time but to ban others because they are newer because it seems that that is how the definition has been worked out.  The Communist's ban on religion was not what made the CCCP what it was.  Rather it was the totalarian nature of the society that did that. Religion got banned because the original Bolsheviks were very anti-religion.  But the CCCP would probably have been the same whether religion was banned or allowed.

China banned religion.  Now it doesn't.  Still has a nasty totalitarian government though and the people are only free as long as they are only interested in making money and don't upset the Chinese military too much.

Offline Ric9009

• Degenerate
Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 12:24:52 AM
Melissa,

We get everything you get on TV.  The wonders of globalisation.  I watch the Fox News sometimes.  I could give examples if I could be bothered but I can't.  Others certainly have though and if you were interested there are many websites that point to the sort of thing I was talking about.

And the bible is NOT the New Testament.  It is both the new and the the old and I have read the bible a number of times, studied how the bible actually became a book in great detail, can quote at reasonable length a number of gospels left out of the New Testament by mistake and I can't think of anywhere in the new testament where it says that forget everything in the old testament or that the old rules do not apply.  Anyone in the US that opposes gays will quote Leviticus.  That is the old testament.

The New testament is basically four gospels that have great chunks of details wrong.  They don't agree on pretty much every major thing that happened in Jesus' life.  The first of these was written around 150 AD.  The preaching of forgiveness of sin without a whole bunch of provisos such as women are inferior etc, is only very new to the Christian faith.  For much of the Christian's faith's history, the old rules held sway.  God was a vengeful god.  The Devil was everywhere.  Fundamentalist Christians certainly do not separate the old testament from the new.  And I defy you to make sense of Revelations which is part of the New Testament.  It paints a pretty bleak picture for everyone in the world except a few that are taken up early.  Read it to a four year old and you will give them nightmares for years.

Melissa

Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 02:00:01 AM

Melissa,

We get everything you get on TV.  The wonders of globalisation.  I watch the Fox News sometimes.  I could give examples if I could be bothered but I can't.  Others certainly have though and if you were interested there are many websites that point to the sort of thing I was talking about.

And the bible is NOT the New Testament.  It is both the new and the the old and I have read the bible a number of times, studied how the bible actually became a book in great detail, can quote at reasonable length a number of gospels left out of the New Testament by mistake and I can't think of anywhere in the new testament where it says that forget everything in the old testament or that the old rules do not apply.  Anyone in the US that opposes gays will quote Leviticus.  That is the old testament.

The New testament is basically four gospels that have great chunks of details wrong.  They don't agree on pretty much every major thing that happened in Jesus' life.  The first of these was written around 150 AD.  The preaching of forgiveness of sin without a whole bunch of provisos such as women are inferior etc, is only very new to the Christian faith.  For much of the Christian's faith's history, the old rules held sway.  God was a vengeful god.  The Devil was everywhere.  Fundamentalist Christians certainly do not separate the old testament from the new.  And I defy you to make sense of Revelations which is part of the New Testament.  It paints a pretty bleak picture for everyone in the world except a few that are taken up early.  Read it to a four year old and you will give them nightmares for years.

I never said the Bible was just the New Testament.  I said the New Testament changed how the Old Testament was reviewed, for lack of better words.  My suggestion would be to read about the "new covenant" of Christ.  I'm not going to get into it in a big way after the last, long post I made.

As for women being inferior, you're quite wrong there.  The husband is made the head of the household and is held to a very high standard.  Everyone dwells on Ephesians 5:22 and ignores Ephesians 5:25 and forward.  If I had a husband who treated a wife as intended in the latter, I might still be married.

Here are a couple links that speak to the new covenant:

http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/what-is-the-new-covenant-god-offers-to-man.html
http://www.godssabbathtruth.com/sabbath-law.html

Offline maidboy

• Degenerate
Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 04:03:32 PM
"Sooner will a camel pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man
enter the Kingdom of God."

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth."

"If any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have
thy cloak also."

Socialist propaganda?

Melissa

Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 10:28:12 AM

thy cloak also."

Socialist propaganda?

How are you getting that from these quotes?

Offline maidboy

• Degenerate
Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 05:51:34 PM

thy cloak also."

Socialist propaganda?

How are you getting that from these quotes?

It was a question.  The second quote is admittedly somewhat ambiguous.
The others should be fairly obvious.  You know...spreading the wealth?