KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

'Hands Up Don't Shoot' Never Happened!!!

joan1984 · 1947

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
on: March 06, 2015, 03:49:27 PM
 AG Eric Holder agrees, and tries to bury that fact with other reports on Ferguson, MO ancient police department asshole's email of racist jokes, and meaningless stats that cannot be fully examined, if any in "the press" cared to do so, to tease out the details about how 67% of a population gets 90% of the 'tickets'... or at least punishment for their ignoring of said tickets...

" Hands Up - Don't Shoot "
   never f*cking happened!

It was a lie all along, and those pushing it knew it was a lie all along, the President knew it when he beat up his Country before the United Nations. The Awards Shows knew it when they staged 'spontaneous' shows to dupe their audiences.

The Congressional Black Caucus knew it when they posed on the steps of the Capitol with their hands in the air... lies, and liars, and all those folks have now 'moved on'.

Facts are just not important to 'the Left', as has been proved over and over in recent years, and they get 'A Pass' as usual.

No 'conspiracy' here, hope... just not letting a crisis go to waste.
The truth is just irrelevant, seems, "at this point, what difference does it all make" is the operating phrase of the day...

"The Truth" is: whatever best serves the Party... we all knew that of course... oh well, nothing to see here, move along...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:51:46 PM by joan1984 »

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 03:53:13 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 04:08:41 PM
Once again Joan tries to hide the truth by attempting to distract others from it.  She gives no sources for her allegations.  No one ever said that Michael Brown said the words "Hands Up Don't Shoot", although he is said to have put his hands in the air. 

Just because the DOJ report did not address a slogan used by demonstrators does not mean that serious issues concerning the Ferguson Police department do not exist.

The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report

Seven months after a white Ferguson police officer shot and killed an unarmed 18-year-old, the Justice Department has issued a searing report into policing and court practices in the Missouri city. Investigators determined that in “nearly every aspect of Ferguson’s law enforcement system,” African Americans are impacted a severely disproportionate amount. The report included racist e-mails sent by police and municipal court supervisors, repeated examples of bias in law enforcement and a system that seemed built upon using arrest warrants to squeeze money out of residents.

More here:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/the-12-key-highlights-from-the-dojs-scathing-ferguson-report/

Offline Tony V.

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-1
Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 05:25:44 PM
I'm tired of hearing about how "unfair" the Police are to society at large.

The main complaint I hear is that there isn't enough Minority representation among most Police Departments, especially in smaller ones like Ferguson's is.

For the last several years, I have been an Instructor at a local Police Academy. I've had a hand in helping nearly 350 new Police Officers, Male and Female, Black and White, Hispanic and other Ethnicities attain that status. I have seen a disproportionate amount of Minority Cadets fail out out of the Academy, usually for Academic reasons. Each Exam I Administer is a Pass / Fail, if you fail twice, you can be removed from the Academy.

Now how does that relate or lead to the seeming dearth of Minority Officers? There are basic standards that must be met before a Cadet can even be considered. We Administer a very stringent battery of qualification testing. Academic, Psychological, Fitness, and a thorough Background Investigation are conducted. Failure in ANY of these, will disqualify a Cadet.

Once the Cadet is selected, it only gets harder. Most Academies are at least Six to Eight months in length, and there is a dizzying array of Subject Matter the Cadets must absorb, and then be tested on.

There are groups that will say that the whole process is prejudiced against Minorities. That isn't true. In our desire to accommodate the selection of Minorities, Testing Standards have been lowered, and we still have far more failures than successes, from the entire pool of prospective Cadets. I've been a Recruiter, and have attended several Career Days at both High Schools and Colleges. Of the Minorities I've spoken to, the VAST majority want NO  part of being a Police Officer.

Why is that? The reason is rooted deep in the make up of the Neighborhoods they come from. They don't want to be seen as a "Sell Out" for "Working for The Man." I can't tell you how man times I've heard those very words, or the same words in different phrasing.

You can't give a Job to someone that clearly doesn't want it, and NO amount of convincing, or lowering Standards will remedy that.....

Tony V.                         :police:

"Just turn around, put your hands behind your back, and do what the Officer tells you."

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 05:42:03 PM
I'm tired of hearing about people in Ferguson being treated disrespectfully by their law enforcement community.

I'm tired of hearing official reports from the Department of Justice being rebuffed because they don't fit a narrative.

I'm tired of hearing about police brutality.

I'm tired of hearing racism doesn't exist when there is more than enough evidence to support that it does.

I'm tired of hearing all of that bullshit.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 05:49:49 PM
  The truth just does not fit the narrative sometimes, eh, Lois?

How inconvenient that his fellow felon that morning, chose to lie to the media and anyone who would listen to him, including under oath to the grand jury... no matter, everyone knew he was lying all along anyway, just did not matter... the narrative is what mattered, what got 'folk' out into the street, what made for compelling TV coverage.

The narrative made for a great "I feel your pain" United Nations speech, likening a lie, a 'story' that he knew, had to know, should have known if he did not know, was FALSE... to whatever nonsense the UN gathered to hear 'our dear leader' expound about... all of whom now know he was lying, even though they did not care what he said anyway at the time.

Democrats rode this lie, thru the Election season, and continue to ride it today, witness the chair and first response here... and hope to continue riding it until there is a new concocted narrative for the 2016 election cycle, still to be fleshed out it seems...

What other lies did the media report lately? Without critique, with full endorsement of sports teams and millionaire players antics at the start of games, with full throated "tweets" from elected officials from last August until now, and continuing. Global Warming? ha ha

I spent 25 minutes and froze my butt off last night, scraping Global Warming off my car... and still the endless defenders will expound... can I get an Amen?

Can I at least get a 'slow' voter chair?

Thank you.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 05:51:43 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 06:14:30 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/06/us/in-ferguson-both-sides-see-vindication-in-justice-department-reports.html?_r=0

These days, not sure if NYT is "good enough" for some here, but here is one of many articles, if one just "Googles" todays' "news" online, so here it is.

One notable quote, from my neighbor (until her house burned down a year or so ago, just half a block away from me...):

“ ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ has become a larger symbol of the desire to prove one’s innocence,” said Donna Brazile, a Democratic strategist who is African-American and has spoken out forcefully about police practices in Ferguson..."

Regardless of truth, "it's a movement now" is the prevailing cover the racists and other followers of 'the prophet' in our White House, and even the 'on his way out' most disgraced Attorney General in history lay claim to a 'greater good', being racial animus as the norm, in this supposedly post racial Presidency... AlGore, eat your heart out, no one really cares what is said or published, the narrative as truth is what matters, true or not...

Past Democrat policies and elected leaders, just don't matter, it is all about what 'we' are saying it is about today... don't bother your little heads about it, history, herstory, shmerstory...

AlGore, your Dad and his Ilk have their reputations untouched by anything...

Grand Wizard Byrd, and womanizer Teddy Kennedy, you are still heros in 'our' hearts. No matter Eric Holder sent more FBI agents to Ferguson to find some dirt for his report, than the FBI sent to Dallas when John F. Kennedy was killed in the street there... no matter...

A Pass!

Gimmie a Amen... at least get some cretin out there to toss me a chair... he he...

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 09:41:49 PM
Holder appeased both sides by saying what he did.  Found the Ferguson police department guilty of racial profiling and other acts of blatant racism and found that there was not enough evidence to warrant a civil rights charge against the policeman who shot and killed the black teen.  Try as they might, maybe the truth did win out.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3090/-41
Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 10:28:54 PM

Holder appeased both sides by saying what he did.  Found the Ferguson police department guilty of racial profiling and other acts of blatant racism and found that there was not enough evidence to warrant a civil rights charge against the policeman who shot and killed the black teen.  Try as they might, maybe the truth did win out.

The two findings are in no way incompatible, and I think you hit the nail precisely on the head.

The problem is that neither decision fits either side's narrative. But the truth often does that.

Great point.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 11:11:31 PM
  The action the Feds took it upon themselves to 'investigate', a thug on drugs who attacked a working Police Officer, and got himself killed legitimately for refusal to act legitimately when ordered, and further threatening the Officer, being a fool, was found to be legitimate police business, the Officer exonerated by multiple State and Federal Grand Juries, NO WAY TO CHARGE ANYTHING AGAINST THE OFFICER, after they tried and tried.

No one ever mentions that the Officer lost his job, and his family their home and ability to be free of death threats, to this day... but not one to waste an opportunity, this leftist President and his henchmen made certain to make life miserable for anyone but the thugs and rioters, the looters who burned Ferguson early and often, destroying private business there, likely for decades.

The DOJ found like minded folks to write a report that feeds into the Brown Family Lawsuit, to be filed in the coming days according to the family's hangers on and slip/fall lawyers, helping more pain upon this small town and its taxpayers.

The looters and rioters, and the thugs involved in the Felony strongarm robbery that August day, or the liars who give untrue reports to willing "journalists" and to the local grand jury, are not to this day being held to account. The 'Brown Family', who urged the mob to burn the city down... these upstanding citizens pay nothing, yet remain litigants claiming largess from the only people doing their jobs in the whole process.

Over one hundred witnesses are listed in the (millions of dollars wasted trying to keep this circus alive through the November elections) AG's report that found, to their great disappointment, NO CHARGES to bring against the much demonized Police Officer. And NO CHARGES yet to bring against the local and national agitators who to this day disrupt the lives of the taxpayers of Ferguson, MO and Saint Louis, and the State of Missouri at large. NADA...

Yet, as the President pronounced early on, "training", no doubt done by leftist agitator friends of the AG and other Administration 'folks' will be imposed upon this small town, and monitors for years will badger these taxpayers, and fund raise from Hollywood and other leftist sycophants using this LEGAL STOP, LEGAL ATTEMPT TO ARREST in one of the several States of this Nation.

Did this make leftists happy? Of course. THEY need not pay for it, or endure the years of Federal harassment it imposes. This is an issue not of race, but of low class troublesome renters, living in subsidized housing, breaking laws with little practical restriction, who decided to go for it all, and burn the place down, because that is who they are.

Are they so stupid as to believe the race hustlers? Apparently, Yes.
Will their rent go UP? Hopefully, but since they don't really pay or care who may pay, it impacts the 'aggrieved' minimally. In the meantime, the illegitimate movement this violence has incited, a supposed new "civil rights movement" based upon the lie "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" will continue, getting positive coverage by the usual suspects, and serving the purpose of those who perpetuate this narrative.

By any means necessary...

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 11:17:46 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 11:28:08 PM
I thought The FBI was now investigating the Ferguson Police Department, and their activities towards the public.

Love,
Liz

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 01:57:00 AM
I'm tired of hearing racism doesn't exist when there is more than enough evidence to support that it does.

I've never actually met anyone who has tried to claim that racism doesn't exist. I hear people constantly attribute that phrase (presumably to white people) but I've never actually heard anyone say racism doesn't exist.

Has someone said that here at KB?

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

snowm

Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 05:42:21 AM

I've never actually met anyone who has tried to claim that racism doesn't exist. I hear people constantly attribute that phrase (presumably to white people) but I've never actually heard anyone say racism doesn't exist.

While never actually saying it or implying it, I have been accused of saying it on many occasions. This usually comes up when I try to utter the words that dislike for Obama may not be based on racism.

Offline brody

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +94/-0
Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 06:36:29 AM
I'm a n00b.
I admit I know very little.  Especially in regards to KB.
But I am starting to understand that whenever I see this,

It really implies this:

But, like I say, I'm a n00b and I really don't understand the "chair motif" very well at all.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 03:24:50 AM

joan has implied that indirectly in several of her diatribes.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 04:05:56 PM
Let me make it clear, Racism Exists, and needs to end, where it exists.

Also let me make it clear, there are race hustlers out there who benefit from stirring up people in general, and that needs to end as well if not before true progress is possible to totally end racism.

Not everything you see is racism. It is too easy to toss that term at everything that has a racial component, to excuse base behavior of all manner. It is a word used to shut down debate, legitimate debate that will have to happen to fix items in this world that need repair.

Dredging back to Selma, and beyond, every time someone says boo, is a fools errand, and annoying.

joan has implied that indirectly in several of her diatribes.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 05:31:38 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 06:25:37 PM
Missouri was a slave state, even though it rained in the Union. Their culture and attitudes had a shorter distance to travel to Jim Crow attitudes than say New York. And note that I do not claim that racism does not exist in northern states, only that it was not a part of their culture as it was in the south.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.