KB - a better class of pervert

News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 117450

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1180 on: June 02, 2021, 04:14:49 PM

Sounds like he’s coming along nicely.  It’s often hard for guys to know how rough to be, too rough and you cross a very bad line.  Make sure he knows it when he’s not too rough, and if needed, not rough enough.  I’m gonna bet a little face slap would not have been unwelcome.

If he had I think I would have just lost my mind. My head back, my scalp alive with sensation, while im grinding away on him, and then a slight sting to my cheek from a slap... my mind may have sizzled away and I'd have become a brainless f@#$ doll.

I dont think he ever will be comfortable with it, and with me that is a very very thin line. Even just a little too hard and my mind would take me back to David punching and kicking me. That is for another thread though.

Oh by the way, yes I did... again.  I have no idea what has gotten into him, but I know what's getting into me  :emot_kiss:

I love seeing him sitting relaxed, enjoying what I'm doing. Head in my mouth, shaft in hand, and his boys on the other. had him laughing when I smacked myself in the face with it though. I'd never done that with him before, and thought maybe he'd think it sexy or something, but he just started laughing which made me laugh, which made me want him even more. No couch sex, but we headed to the bedroom, and he stopped me in the doorway, turned me around and took me from behind. No hair pulling this time, but he pushed his thumb into my butt and held on that way.  That added pressure and sensation had me near drooling. He caressed my back and belly with his other hand until he finally came. Apparently he has always wanted to have sex in a doorframe, and figured that I would not object to it, so he is really started to understand that there is very few things that are off limits to me.oh and have I mentioned that he has probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #1181 on: June 02, 2021, 04:59:27 PM
I may have to quit reading this thread. :facepalm:

Shiela's description of her adventures with Big Ben are getting too hard for this old man to read.

The visual images her words paint gets my heart rate up way too fast for someone my age.

WOO sweetie!

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1182 on: June 02, 2021, 05:26:53 PM
If Ben is like me, the warmer it gets weather-wise, the hornier I get.   ;D ;D

WOO for Ben via Shiela... 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1183 on: June 06, 2021, 03:48:07 PM
Yes I very much did. For msslave's sake, I'll spare the details, but I will tell you, he's getting better and more comfortable.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1184 on: June 06, 2021, 03:58:07 PM

Yes I very much did. For msslave's sake, I'll spare the details, but I will tell you, he's getting better and more comfortable.

Can you whisper the details to the rest of us.... ;D ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1185 on: June 08, 2021, 04:14:05 PM
It's been every other night, and I'm thinking that's because we don't spend every night together. ever since he came back from that fishing trip with his buddies, he's been insatiable, and a lot more confident in taking what he wants. Not even an hour after I get to his place, and we're already messing around. I wasnt going to share the details, but this was another night of new for him.

Started it like most of the other times. Me on top of him on the couch, and it was good. His hands roaming my body, and him telling me how good I felt. His words always put me into a fever for him and I just want him more. Unfortunately no hair pulling and no slaps, but when we ended up on the livingroom floor, I was face down ass up and him trying to wreck me. He had no hesitation in putting a thumb into my butt which is always a welcome addition. He was going so hard and so deep, and it was getting painful by the time he finally came.  He didn't just cum inside me though, he made a quick announcement, and then he pulled out and stuck what felt like 12 feet of his cock into my ass and unloaded. Oh did that hurt, I mean he was a little lubricated from behind inside me, but that really didn't help much. I nearly lost control when he started pushing in, my butt letting me know it was not ready for that kind of size. I squealed and kicked my feet, but I've been in this positions many times before and I fought down every urge to pull away. I didn't know if he went all the way in, but it sure as hell felt like it.

When morning rolled around, we had a chat about last night. Oh by the way, have I mention that I love his bed, andnitnis so comfy.  I might just keep fucking him just to sleep in his bed  :emot_laughing:

He's never done that before, and it was certainly a shock both physically and emotionally to me. When I asked him, he just said he was looking at my butthole while I was down like that, and the urge just hit him. I also asked why he's been so in the mood lately, and he just shrugged and said he has no reason, he just has been. He still claims that he isnt a sodomy kind of guy, but apparently the urge could hit at any time. I requested that he keep some lube handy just in case that urge hit him again. He felt bad know that it hurt, but he'd never done it before so he wasn't thinking. During sex, 8m always in the moment letting him know that my body is his, take what you want, do what you want, and this time he just did. I was his first, which had me smiling, and then on my knees sucking his cock. I leaned over his small kitchen table and got that morning quickie I was thinking about yesterday.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1186 on: June 08, 2021, 04:26:04 PM
It seems the hotter the temperature is, the hotter Ben and you are.  Sounds like a fun summer ahead.  WOO!  :emot_kiss:

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #1187 on: June 08, 2021, 04:49:30 PM
OMG

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1188 on: June 08, 2021, 05:11:24 PM
Damn Shiela! As if the weather wasn't making me hot enough.

Big Ben sounds like he's learning to enjoy using a willing submissive. ;D :aol_poundit:

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1189 on: June 08, 2021, 06:50:03 PM

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1190 on: June 14, 2021, 12:44:57 PM
So what can put a halt to a great night of fornication? Apparently a power outage.

There was a storm rolling past, and I love the sound of thunder. It fueled my mood, and made it increasingly sexy. I was working my hips focusing on the rhythm. I hit my stride when he started groaning and chanting how good it felt. I wanted to feel his heart beat in his chest, but I didnt want to lose focus on what was going on down below. My eyes were closed and I was breathing hard and suddenly he started moving around and grabbed my arms. Slid me to the side off of him, and that is when I realized it was pitch black in his room.

He grabbed a flashlight from his closet, and started going around his house investigating. I didn't care, I just wanted to finish what I started and make him feel good. I guess after a few minutes of realizing things hadn't changed other than there was no power, he came back into the bedroom, and got on his phone and started calling the power company, and started checking there website. For a while I thought the night was ruined, but when he got back in bed, I went back at him. Used my mouth to get him hard again, and then I was back on him. The screen on his phone gave a little light until it went out, and then it was pitch black. Nothing to see, only feel and hear. Usually I have my two somtimes three orgasms before ge finishes, but this time I was in the middle of my first one when I felt him cum. It takes a lot, and i mean a lot for me to keep moving when I'm in the middle of ecstasy, but I think it feels better for guys when I keep moving while they cum, so I kept my hips going until I knew he was finished.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #1191 on: June 14, 2021, 10:22:55 PM
 ;D

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1192 on: June 14, 2021, 10:34:15 PM
Damn Girl! As is the heat isn't making me sweat enough.

Ride him hard and put him away wet! ;D :emot_kiss: :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1193 on: June 14, 2021, 11:32:19 PM
The power goes out in that situation, I wouldn’t look for a flashlight unless we were done.  I know what you look like and see nothing impeding going by touch and sound. . . . and of course  taste and maybe smell.  We have 4 other senses to use.

I also probably wouldn’t call the power company unless it was still off in the morning.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1194 on: June 15, 2021, 03:20:28 PM
It takes a lot, and i mean a lot for me to keep moving when I'm in the middle of ecstasy, but I think it feels better for guys when I keep moving while they cum, so I kept my hips going until I knew he was finished.

Watcher volunteers for Shiela's experiment about whether guys like it for Shiela to keep moving her hips while they cum.  8)  I wonder how many times we can take the test?  :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1195 on: June 18, 2021, 02:32:13 PM
Yesterday morning, BIG Ben called and asked if I wanted to go for coffee and breakfast at that little cafe. I'm off on Thursdays and he took a personal day asnhe didnt want to go to work. We sat and chatted, things started getting suggestive, and then I started talking dirty, and we were back ar his place before I knew it.

I spent the whole day yesterday completely naked. The second I took off my clothes, I wore nothing except a towel around my waist after a shower, which really wasnt a shower.

6 times... 6!!!

His bed, the floor, the couch, me kneeling on a chair (that was a new one for me), the shower as said before, and in front of the window, anybody driving by may have gotten a show.

I almost skipped my coffee this morning because I swear I can still taste him.... 6!!!

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1196 on: June 18, 2021, 03:04:07 PM
Yesterday morning, BIG Ben called and asked if I wanted to go for coffee and breakfast at that little cafe. I'm off on Thursdays and he took a personal day asnhe didnt want to go to work. We sat and chatted, things started getting suggestive, and then I started talking dirty, and we were back ar his place before I knew it.

I spent the whole day yesterday completely naked. The second I took off my clothes, I wore nothing except a towel around my waist after a shower, which really wasnt a shower.

6 times... 6!!!

His bed, the floor, the couch, me kneeling on a chair (that was a new one for me), the shower as said before, and in front of the window, anybody driving by may have gotten a show.

I almost skipped my coffee this morning because I swear I can still taste him.... 6!!!

Six times probably surpasses the total of all the regular members who had sex last night.... :facepalm: ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1197 on: June 18, 2021, 03:42:57 PM
I Invision Big Ben as a limp, drained puddle on the floor. ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1198 on: June 18, 2021, 04:44:41 PM
I Invision Big Ben as a limp, drained puddle on the floor. ;D

Oh gosh no, quite the opposite. He had to help me up off the floor, and support me on jello legs when I got off the chair. He didn't show any signs of exhaustion until after our shower, which was the 5th time he took me. I'm actually a little hoarse this morning from all the moaning and screaming I did

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1199 on: June 18, 2021, 04:46:00 PM
Quote from: Shiela_M link=topic=44669.msg602169#msg602169 date=1624019533

[/quote