Guest · 117450

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1940 on: September 08, 2022, 04:04:16 AM
I'm 14 days without now, and I have to read that?  Wish I hadn't. It was so wonderfully expressed, I am squirming in my seat. I might have to have Dan get his head down under the covers tonight.  Either that, or cut our vacation short and get back home. 

Woo 1513.

Anal,? I forgot you did anal.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

JohnTheVoyeur

Reply #1941 on: September 08, 2022, 04:10:21 AM
I'd like to do anal....

Julie, while not as bad as your situation, my wife has been out of town since Saturday and won't be back until Saturday night. We can't have sex as often as we'd like due to 3 other people being in the house, and our bedroom is right by the bathroom.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1942 on: September 08, 2022, 03:12:08 PM
I'm 14 days without now, and I have to read that?

I almost didn't post it because I read about your situation, but I couldn't get it out of my head until I got it out in words. I called and told my friends about it and I even wrote about it in my journal and cut the pages out for my keeper folder.

Oh, and we did again yesterday evening.  Nothing like labor day, but still an exciting time.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1943 on: September 08, 2022, 04:09:38 PM
I'm 14 days without now, and I have to read that?  Wish I hadn't. It was so wonderfully expressed, I am squirming in my seat. I might have to have Dan get his head down under the covers tonight.  Either that, or cut our vacation short and get back home. 

Woo 1513.

Anal,? I forgot you did anal.

14 days without and you are driving around in a RV?  **makes a note to speak to Dan  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1944 on: September 08, 2022, 04:13:43 PM

14 days without and you are driving around in a RV?  **makes a note to speak to Dan  ;D ;D

It's not Dan...they'd be getting it on if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Reason 1-10 I'm glad I dont have kids.

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #1945 on: September 08, 2022, 04:18:04 PM
I'd be raping the stick shift by now....
Or be giving the kids a crash course on birds and bees, with a live sound track ;)

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1946 on: September 08, 2022, 04:33:21 PM

It's not Dan...they'd be getting it on if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Reason 1-10 I'm glad I dont have kids.

I woke up this morning and he had an erection. I just held it and played with it a little.  Not to the point of eruption though.  I have something to look forward to late Friday night when we get back home.  We all need a good shower first.  This 2 minutes using as little water as possible is getting old.  Though we are on a full hookup at the campground we're at now, but it's just not the same with poor water pressure.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1947 on: September 08, 2022, 04:42:51 PM

I woke up this morning and he had an erection. I just held it and played with it a little.  Not to the point of eruption though.  I have something to look forward to late Friday night when we get back home.  We all need a good shower first.  This 2 minutes using as little water as possible is getting old.  Though we are on a full hookup at the campground we're at now, but it's just not the same with poor water pressure.

I would have an erection every morning if I woke up next to you.  8) :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1948 on: September 09, 2022, 02:31:25 AM

I would have an erection every morning if I woke up next to you.  8) :emot_kiss:

You get an erection if the wind blows on you.  :-*

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #1949 on: September 09, 2022, 02:40:13 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]
 :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1950 on: September 09, 2022, 04:02:37 AM

Dddaaayyyuuummm  :o

:emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1951 on: September 10, 2022, 02:40:12 PM
Yes I did. It was good.

Ok MJ your turn. Wanna know it all.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1952 on: September 10, 2022, 02:52:06 PM
Yes I did. It was good.

Ok MJ your turn. Wanna know it all.

Woo 1526 to you. 

Just Dan and I in an empty house. 

He showered first, then I did.

I wore a black lace bra and undies set. Covering me was my silk black robe. I went out in the family room and he had some cheeses, crackers, grapes on the charcuterie board. Some wine for him and he asked me what I wanted.  I went with wine also.

We just laid back on the couch with me leaning back into him while we watched a movie. Not long into the movie, his hands found their way into my robe, folding it back, he began playing with my breasts.  It was moments later he had me naked on the floor with my legs spread wide with his mouth on my sex. 

After my O, he laid down on the floor and I had my mouth on him.  He told me he wanted to taste me again, so we enjoyed 69ing.

I wasn't going to let him ejaculate, so I took my time.  When I had my 2nd O, I got off him and straddled him. It was worth the 2 week wait.  I rode him so slowly as I leaned over his body. He playing with my hanging breasts the whole time.

He told me he was close so I got off of him and took him back in my mouth.  I took my time, making him wait. It had to be 5 minutes when he released an abnormal amount of semen. I milked him for the better part of two minutes as he softened in my mouth. 

We went in the bedroom and he perked back up after an hour. He wanted me to kneel on all fours with my feet off the side of the bed while he stood, taking me from behind.  He didn't set any endurance records, but he enjoyed it when I begged him to spank me. Just as my O arrived, he slipped his thumb in my bum.  I had one more O before he had his. 

Then we slept and cuddled in our own bed for the first time in 14 days.  It was so nice.  I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.  He's still in there, in fact. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 02:56:13 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1953 on: September 10, 2022, 03:19:22 PM
That's special. How can something seem so innocent and intimate, yet so raunchy and dirty all at the same time...

I'm going to have to get a dry pair of panties.

Woo for you, WOO for Dan.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1954 on: September 10, 2022, 04:03:25 PM
Got a woo from me too. So well documented. Two weeks and yet you guys still took the time to make it romantic. My question, how did you get rid of the kids so quick after coming home? :D

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1955 on: September 11, 2022, 06:38:54 AM
My question, how did you get rid of the kids so quick after coming home? :D

My sweet step daughter -

Home Sweet Home.

The oldest taking the youngest out of the house tonight to go sleepover at Dan's exwife's house. For a popcorn and movie night.  I love that she knows her dad and I are very sexual active, and she does these type of things for us  just so considerate and always thinking of us.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1956 on: September 11, 2022, 06:42:37 AM
Got yourself a good little wing man.. er.. wing girl there  ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1957 on: September 11, 2022, 12:50:59 PM
Yes, that is a special girl Jules. No doubt that she feels secure enough with you to talk over her problems with you. What a great relationship... just shows how great you are. :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:55:13 PM by msslave »

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #1958 on: September 11, 2022, 01:08:10 PM
And a woo for Jules' o's, after a two week abstinence.

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1959 on: September 11, 2022, 01:57:29 PM
Got yourself a good little wing man.. er.. wing girl there  ;D

Yes, that is a special girl Jules. No doubt that she feels secure enough with you to talk over her problems with you. What a great relationship..

I maybe mislead you in my previous comment.  It's not like M says, "Hey, I'm going to get A out of the house so you two can get to it. Wink wink"
She is just considerate and aware of the situation, and seems to always be thinking of us.  And without any prompting, she'll do things like that so we can have alone time.

Version 9.15
POY 2016