News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 117450

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #2220 on: January 08, 2023, 03:56:38 PM
you went from a nice soft warm bed to the floor.on hands and knees

Meanwhile, Dan got to go from a nice, soft, warm bed to a nice, soft, warm cunt  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2221 on: January 08, 2023, 04:00:14 PM
you went from a nice soft warm bed to the floor.on hands and knees

Meanwhile, Dan got to go from a nice, soft, warm bed to a nice, soft, warm cunt  :emot_kiss:

And...no rug burns on his knees. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2222 on: January 08, 2023, 04:15:54 PM
Jealous!!!

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #2223 on: January 08, 2023, 04:49:05 PM
It started out so nice and tender. His hand rubbing my tummy, then just caressing my boobs. A hand went south. Two fingers gently across my sex. I'm smiling and thinking "What a nice way to wake up."

Fast forward 5 minutes later....
I'm on all fours on the carpet, he's got both hands on my hips, pounding into me as hard and fast as he can while he is telling me my "cunt feels so warm, wet and good."
I'm smiling and thinking "What a nice way to wake up."

How can one not woo that?

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2224 on: January 09, 2023, 06:57:18 PM

I had my Matthew Stamford jersey on.  He was happy the Lions won, but upset Stafford (now with the Rams) lost, keeping the Lions out of the postseason tournament. .

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +102/-1
Reply #2225 on: January 11, 2023, 04:15:39 PM
Well it started with her putting on her rodeoh panties with the bad dragon medium spritz

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2226 on: January 14, 2023, 05:25:30 PM
Wedding today. 2 hours away so we got a hotel room. Dan and I in one queen bed, M in the other. Little A staying at my friend's house.  Knowing there was no chance of getting lucky tonight. I told Dan to get busy last night. And (wah wah), he couldn't quite get it up. Purple pills are all in the RV in Florida. So, he crawled under the covers and used his mouth and tongue. Did a pretty good job. But, I wasn't going to let him go to bed. I used my mouth on him. He only reached about 75% hardness but was still able to reach happy land.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +102/-1
Reply #2227 on: January 14, 2023, 07:22:17 PM
Well I've been on a roll for a few days not even including my self pleasure. So at least I'm not miserable.

PeepingJackson

Reply #2228 on: January 15, 2023, 04:05:40 PM
You at a fun couple and a sexy lady.

Offline Valley Vixin

• 2020 Writer of Year
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +103/-1
  • Married white professional woman with secrets
Reply #2229 on: January 16, 2023, 06:16:45 PM
My weekend.  My Lady got enough spoons together to make the trip.  We had to settle for our second favorite hotel due to I guess everyone else understanding that our first choice was better.  Did not matter.  The bits the other hotel lacked we never got to.  We never even left the room.  Food delivery at the door got microwaved because we were in the middle of something.  Well I was tied up, but My Lady was in the middle of something, then she was too done to get up, or untie me.

It turns out, if you are very clear on what positions you have to be in for your back for long term binding, you can still be tied for ease of use and abuse very neatly.  As an aside, the position allowed my face to have a new torture applied.  A gag that is a sort of cross between a ball gag and bridle bit on my side, with a really veiny onyx cock on the other side.

Frustration is being able to smell her pussy, see her pussy, and having her hump your face with your tongue unable to taste her pussy.  It really got mine worked up.  The fact I had a magic wand on mine jammed between me and the supporting pillows and a plug in my ass did not help my sanity.  The vibrator got moved just off the sweet spot, which made it agony, it hit the sweet spot randomly as my body rocked against My Lady as she humped my face.

When we had the chance to have dinner, she decided to dress for dinner so I got to dress her.  My god, to have edged for hours and then to dress her slowly from stockings through blouse and overblouse, to buckle her shoes back on her feet while I am buck naked, still with a plug up my bum was intense.  Oddly the food was not bad reheated.  Japanese is decent that way.

After dinner it was "clamp rodeo" which is a little sport she enjoys where I have my nipples clamped in a chain and I get to hump her shoes, which used to be my shoes, but now they are hers.  I am only allowed to get off if I hump her shoe while she holds the chain on my nipple clamps.  Periodically she would stop me for a french kissing session.

After I came, I had to clean her shoes, and take my whipping across the ass.  I brought the riding crop she got me almost three years ago.  It is still too close to new as we hardly ever get a chance to use it.

To say thank you I got to eat her ass and use her little lobsterclaw vibrator in her pussy while I rimmed her.  She hadn't tried that and liked my suggestion.  My wrist is a little sore, because the angles don't really work, and the position was a bit unnatural to exert force for any length of time, but with my tongue up her ass I lose track of things like wrists.

We both had to hold onto the handrails in the shower afterwards.  There was laughter as we both had to admit that we each planned on naughtiness in the shower but had to scale it back to just wash and cuddle as we were neither of us too steady on our togs at that point to risk it.

Zero sleep, but good cuddles.  My Lady complained slightly that her clit felt almost bruised, but she was smiling, and said it felt fine by the time she got home.  My nipples still feel like fire every time my bra rubs me, or ever time I reach forward or breathe too deeply.  My wrists and forearms tell me I don't spend enough time frigging someone else's clit, or driving vibrators into someone else's pussy.  I accept this critique, but it's not like I have the chance to practice this.

I am still almost high, and we kissed goodbye Saturday morning.

I have no idea why I never looked at women before I married.  I guess I have always been stupid, but at least I realized I was bisexual while I had enough body left to do something about it.  I thank My Lady for her patience, and yes sorry, I said those three forbidden words again.

I only make that mistake in person.  I can lie the rest of the time.

I am the conservative good girl I was raised to be.  I am the submissive slut I was born to be. 
My stories

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2230 on: January 16, 2023, 07:06:53 PM
WOO #65 Detailed account of what must have been a sexy time. Lots of trust involved between top and bottom. Thanks for sharing. :emot_kiss: ;D

Offline kcbikerslut

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +151/-3
Reply #2231 on: January 16, 2023, 07:18:05 PM

This morning on way to school, then  10 minutes ago... different men....
 :emot_kiss:

For a link to my stories, please click here

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2232 on: January 16, 2023, 08:05:42 PM
Nothing like a full day to make the time go by faster. Should I WOO that? Maybe I should wait to see if you can do a third for a hat trick. :emot_laughing:

Nah... you get a WOO sweetie  :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2233 on: January 17, 2023, 04:58:45 AM
Woo to both vixin and kc.

I just got back from Allan's. I had been sexting him on and off all day. I should up after work, he wanted to chat and I shut him up with kisses. I said I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could and he jokingly said something like "most girls think sex is a magical special thing" or something like that, so I replied with "abracadabra, now fuck me"!

He did, and with his thumb completely buried in my ass. I wanted him to sodomize me, but he finished really really quick. I'm still looking for mine.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2234 on: January 17, 2023, 05:21:01 AM
Three of the hot girls on KB have reported in now. Waiting to hear from Jules. Did Tommy lose and did Dan make you feel better.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2235 on: January 17, 2023, 02:32:42 PM
Kinda/sorta, I don't know how to classify it.
Brady's name was mentioned at one point.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #2236 on: January 17, 2023, 04:06:40 PM

kinda sorta got you a woo for that.

one of the originals

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #2237 on: January 17, 2023, 05:36:07 PM

Maybe you could sign for Tampa Bay, I'm sure your ball handling skills are better than Tom's  :emot_laughing:

:facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2238 on: January 17, 2023, 07:07:17 PM

You get a Woo for the effort 😘

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #2239 on: January 17, 2023, 09:41:54 PM

This morning on way to school, then  10 minutes ago... different men....
 :emot_kiss:

Did you know them?   :emot_kiss:

(and a woo)

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about