• Woos/Boos: +45/-1
Reply #2280 on: January 29, 2023, 09:22:18 PM
wow we did barb and i laid each other. sooo FINE

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +102/-1
Reply #2281 on: January 29, 2023, 09:34:26 PM

Woo for that love.

Maybe it's that comet. Making everybody a little more sexually charged!?!?

I'm basically always sexually charged 🤣

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2282 on: January 29, 2023, 10:57:16 PM
WOOs to Shiela, Bittersweet and lickit100 for having some fun over the weekend.  8) 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2283 on: February 01, 2023, 09:54:12 PM
I came into the bedroom from the shower. Stated how it's been a little since she used a toy on me. Her legs were aching so she didn't wanna peg me, so I said she could suck me off while using a toy on my ass or use one while I fucked her. She preferred the latter. I gave her one of our biggest toys, a large shadow demon from wandering bard, and lube and a lube shooter. Her lying on her back I got on top of her with my head down at her feet. As I start working my cock between her lips she sticks the shooter in my ass filling me with lube. My cock now in her she starts pushing the lube toy in me. As I'm fucking her she starts to fuck me with this big toy. I actually told her to ease up a little. I slide my hands under her ass so I can push deeper in her. She starts going deeper and faster so I mimic her rhythm until she has me moaning and draining my cock deep in her.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #2284 on: February 01, 2023, 10:33:12 PM
Woo for her. you get an attaboy

with 70 woos and 0 boos, you might want to keep that lube close by, friendly advice
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:36:14 PM by staci »

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2285 on: February 01, 2023, 10:37:12 PM
That evens out. I have Bittersweet a WOO for taking it like a good "girl". And an atta girl for his lady. He got the WOO for choosing the big toy. ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2286 on: February 01, 2023, 10:44:51 PM
That evens out. I have Bittersweet a WOO for taking it like a good "girl". And an atta girl for his lady. He got the WOO for choosing the big toy. ;D

🤣🤣 there's no orgasm like those kind. That thing is definitely pretty big. Even with a long session I don't think she ever buried it. Although if it was a little softer she probably could.

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2287 on: February 01, 2023, 10:45:48 PM

with 70 woos and 0 boos, you might want to keep that lube close by, friendly advice

Yea Julie is salivating thinking about taking my booginity..

Offline Wildcat666

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +134/-2
Reply #2288 on: February 02, 2023, 12:17:02 AM
I did and, as always, it was wonderful.  :D

A Woo for your beautiful avatar and as a welcome to the board.

If you decide to say hi and maybe tell a little about yourself, then this is the spot- https://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?board=25.0

:D

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2289 on: February 02, 2023, 05:23:38 AM

Salivating??
Maybe that's a bit overstated. 
Yes your woos are up there, but you're still a little fresh on the total post count.  I might wait for you to beg for me to take it.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2290 on: February 04, 2023, 03:00:14 PM
We had to be quiet since the bedroom wall shares a wall with the room that M and A were sleeping in.

Dan sat in the armless desk chair with me straddling him, facing him. 

"O" count: Jules 2, Dan 1

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2291 on: February 04, 2023, 03:08:42 PM
We had to be quiet since the bedroom wall shares a wall with the room that M and A were sleeping in.

Watcher is taking bets on what the total "O" count for each will be, by the end of the vacation.  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2292 on: February 04, 2023, 03:19:29 PM

Watcher is taking bets on what the total "O" count for each will be, by the end of the vacation.  ;D ;D

It's usually a 2-1 ratio. But, if it's in consecutive days, I might have 3 or 4 to his 1. He lasts longer.
 IF, we continue for a round 2 for him during the same session, round 2 I will lose track.  I have many mini O's after that first big one.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2293 on: February 04, 2023, 04:02:34 PM
He needed a ride home from the bar last night. He wasn't totally blitzed, but was getting worse by the minute. He kept touching and rubbing on me while I was driving. Not hating it but wasnt really loving it either, only because the roads aren't the best and him trying to finger me while I'm driving wasnt the safest of things, even with me wearing sweats.

Got him home and he kept going, so me being me I let him do as he wished. He nearly had my bottoms off before the front door was closed. Sweatpants around by knees, I leaned back against the wall while he got on his knees and started going down on me. his dog had met us at he door, but as soon as he started, he pushed her away, and then she took a couple sniffs and left us alone. I put my head back closes my eyes and savoured the feeling of his work. He may have been drinking, but he was definitely not fumbling around down there. As usual though I needed him inside me, needed that feeling, but I didnt want him to stop either so I begged him to keep going and to give me his fingers. I had to repeat myself a few times, before he slid two in. That's when I really started enjoying it.

I love being eaten out, but it always fails in comparison to being penetrated, and since I have no idea where I'd find a guy that flexible to lick and suck my clit while f@#$ing me, I'll happily take fingers or a toy.

Wasn't long before I was reaching the edge, but my legs would shake or buckle, and I'd moving causing him to move, which made me lose it. This wasn't working, and I really really wanted him inside me, so I suggested we move to the couch. He sat down and we both got his pants off only to see him flopping around mostly limp.

Oh hell no this isn't going to happen. I asked what he wanted, how he wanted it. I played with him and sucked on him for a while asking if he wanted something else. I could tell he was getting flustered by not getting up, so I just stopped talking and focused on sucking... nothing.

So i suggested he get one of his pills. He wasn too happy about it, but went and got them. He took it and and he said it was now the waiting game because it takes like 30 minutes before it could kick in.

My reply? I laid back on the couch, spread my legs and said "hope your jaw holds out." He friggin started this and I'm not about to let it stop there simply because hes got a drunk dick. I can play around with his face for a half hour. I was able to reach the finish line this time at least, but I still wanted him. Another problem was I could tell the alchohol was getting worse and he my.not be conscious in a half hour. We took a break, got some water, and I would play with myself while he stroked his semi hard dick.

After a few more minutes of playful banter and mutual masturbating, he was rock hard. I climbed into his lap and slid him all inside. He was so hard and so hot it was beyond words finally getting it. I just settled into his lap, making small circles with my hips, feeling hims swirl around in there. He tried to get me to bounce, but I just stayed as I was grinding on him. My clit rubbing against him while his dick massaged my growler. After waiting and playing like we were, this was gonna be a very quick ride for me. Second orgasm.

Ok, his turn, so I started bouncing on him lap, and kept going, and going, and soon my legs were burning from the workout and he till wasnt cumming. I asked if he wanted another position, and he said he wanted to lay down. Knowing it was probably a bad idea, I let him.lay back as he wanted and even though it wasnt much of a change, I was able to give my legs a little help by laying on top of him. Unfortunately he wasnt finishing, and I could tell he was starting to pass out from the booze. I switched between trying hard to make him cum, and slowing down to maybe just let him sleep. As soon as his moan turned into a half snore, I knew it was done... however, he was still rock friggin hard...

We were already having sex, so I have consent, so if I kept going would that be a bad thing? Would that be rape? "Yes, shiela it would technically be rape because he couldnt tell me to stop if he wanted to". Then I thought "to hell with it, if rolls were reverse, I'd let him finish" so I leaned back got every inch I could get out of him, and ground my hips on him like a machine until I was riding my third wave. Yes I did feel a bit guilty in hind sight, but he started it.

I was going to cover him up and let him sleep on the couch, but as I was messing with the blanket he woke up, and I said I'd help him to bed. We got to the bedroom and it's like he noticed his dick for the first time. He pulled me close, we kissed for a bit, and then he got very aggressive. I ended up on my belly, legs hanging off the edge of the bed, and he came in from behind. He immediately started going hard, and I thiugh oh god, here we go, hes gonna try and kill me with his dick again. I gripped blankets in fists getting ready for the punishment, but it was less than a minute and he was blowing his load.  THANK GOD!! I honestly wouldnt be able to handle him if he went full beat mode like that and not be able to finish... that would have been hell.

He pretty much collapsed on the bed after that. I was able to get some underwear on him, because his dog sleeps in bed with him, and always undercovers. Got him in bed, and by the time I left his room, he still had a hardon. As far as I know, he's still hard...

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2294 on: February 04, 2023, 04:13:09 PM
I didn't know you had access to pills.  Your first mention, I believe. 

Holy smokes.  Take the day to recover. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2295 on: February 04, 2023, 04:21:08 PM
It was a while ago, and said he nearly wreck me with them. Glad he didn't throw them out like I had suggested.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2296 on: February 04, 2023, 04:40:36 PM
Wow!!! Quite a night.

First,  WOO for picking Allen up and not letting him drive drunk.

Second,  Medal of Valor for dealing with "drunk dick".
That was an account that wore.me out just reading it.
I loved.you worrying about rape as he fell asleep. It's a thin line, but sounds like Allen was OK with it when he woke again.

Third,  Caring Award for slipping undies on him before you left. I'm sure the dog appreciated that. :emot_laughing: :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2297 on: February 04, 2023, 05:16:49 PM

Salivating??
Yes your woos are up there, but you're still a little fresh on the total post count.  I might wait for you to beg for me to take it.

I didn't have to beg.. 🤔

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #2298 on: February 04, 2023, 05:21:44 PM
Woo for Sheila

Online MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2299 on: February 04, 2023, 05:51:45 PM

Salivating??

I didn't have to beg.. 🤔

Nope, complete accident.  I was trying to slip it in the other hole, I mean, I was trying to hit the other button.  *boosHappen

Version 9.15
POY 2016