oral with fishy girls

sexaddict25 · 11897

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #40 on: December 18, 2016, 10:38:10 PM
Pubic hair doesn't cause the odor, in fact Doctor Oz had three female gynogolgists on his show once who told why pubic hair is important.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline trapper

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 12:39:43 PM
         A package of wet one wipes in the glove box is a wonderul thing for ladies or girls who don't wash regurly. I know. I love the taste and smell of a womens clean pussy

Offline mummylover62

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 11:29:25 PM
Never noticed tuna before but.. I prefer tasting the woman rather than a bar of soap. Can't stand perfume. Love the taste of salty sweat when going over a body as well.. acts like fermones
I'm like you....I prefer the taste of fanny rather than soap or prfume

An index of my stories can be found on my profile page

Offline Fixshorts

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-7
Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 01:05:39 AM
LOL, the answer should be obvious, I don't even like eating fish that smells to fishy let alone a Vagina. Dude if she smells like tuna while your kissing her bellybutton move back up and just Fuck her.

psiberzerker

Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
Sorry if this comes off as really gross but I want to know. If a girl smells like tuna, do you still go down on her? Thinking about it now seems gross to me. But, in the moment I'm so turned on that I over look it and lick away. I've gone down on a few funky girls but at the time I didn't mind the smell or taste. Anyone else get that way?

Yeah, I've got my redwings, and I eat ass.  I also burned out my sinuses in high school with a yeast infection.  A little of that, you know, not so fresh?  Never bothered me.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
Yeah, I've got my redwings, and I eat ass.  I also burned out my sinuses in high school with a yeast infection.  A little of that, you know, not so fresh?  Never bothered me.

I didn't understand your redwings comment.  Thank you urban dictionary.  File this under "I learned something new today."

So, the yeast infection transmitted to your sinuses?   What was the effect?  How long did it last?   How was it treated?  Femstat?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #46 on: May 18, 2018, 03:51:26 PM
So, the yeast infection transmitted to your sinuses?   What was the effect?  How long did it last?   How was it treated?  Femstat?

Anti-fungals.  It burned, it smelled like beer for a couple weeks, I had a nasty nazal/postnazal drip, and I learned my lesson about STIs.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #47 on: May 18, 2018, 05:18:17 PM
I read once about a man diagnosed by his doctor as being an alcoholic, but he claimed he didn’t drink.  Turns out the missing diagnosis was a yeast infection in his bloodstream.  It was fermenting alcohol directly in his body, talk about a cheap way to get drunk. . . . .

psiberzerker

Reply #48 on: May 18, 2018, 05:30:24 PM
I had another (Home Healthcare) client, who has similar symptoms, but it was neuro-degenerative.  Misdiagnosed with Epilepsy, and some drunk symptoms from waste alcohol, but by the time he got a spinal tap to find out it was fungal, it was too late.  He was already numb, partially paralyzed, the slurred speech was permanent, and he got progressive Bell's Palsey.  (He was also a raging alcoholic.)

You joke, but that blood infection can easily get in the brain/spinal fluid, not to mention the permanent buzz probably isn't good for his liver.  Did he have ascites?

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #49 on: May 18, 2018, 05:33:56 PM
I think I recall some liver damage, hence the alcoholism diagnosis, but it was a long time ago I read that.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #50 on: August 19, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Would you lick a toilet seat or scat stained underwear?

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline MonicaJ

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #51 on: October 09, 2018, 07:18:48 PM
That's an easy one for me. No and I am open to most things but draw the line there.

Girls just wanna have fun.

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-6
Reply #52 on: November 14, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
I have dryness issues, which can effect the smell, I don't produce the proper lubricants.  It also makes sex uncomfortable.  It can also make things itchy.  But there are products that you can buy for it.

Just another surplus living the American dream

psiberzerker

Reply #53 on: November 14, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
I have dryness issues, which can effect the smell, I don't produce the proper lubricants.  It also makes sex uncomfortable.  It can also make things itchy.  But there are products that you can buy for it.

Also, saliva is about as good a lubricant as the natural secretions.  If you find yourself in a sexual situation where you're not prepared with a bottle (Or can't afford to get more.)  It's not the best, honestly we make better commercially, but spit lube is adequate if you can produce enough.

IDK how you feel about gagging.  Not even going to try to guess, however the deep throat mucus is better than some commercial products.  Just FYI, but it can be a pain (Or potentially triggering) to get out.

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #54 on: November 14, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
I have dryness issues, which can effect the smell, I don't produce the proper lubricants.  It also makes sex uncomfortable.  It can also make things itchy.  But there are products that you can buy for it.

Also, saliva is about as good a lubricant as the natural secretions.  If you find yourself in a sexual situation where you're not prepared with a bottle (Or can't afford to get more.)  It's not the best, honestly we make better commercially, but spit lube is adequate if you can produce enough.

Not at all the issue I was talking about, but thanks for knowing more about my vagina than I do.

psiberzerker

Reply #55 on: November 14, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
Not at all the issue I was talking about, but thanks for knowing more about my vagina than I do.

Doesn't have anything to do with your vagina.  It works just as well for homosexual males that want to do the dirty, but forgot the astroglide.  It works for literally anybody.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:42:23 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #56 on: November 14, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Doesn't have anything to do with your vagina.  It works just as well for homosexual males that want to do the dirty, but forgot the astroglide.  It works for literally anybody.

Whatever.

psiberzerker

Reply #57 on: November 14, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
Not at all the issue I was talking about,

This was a thread about unpleasent odor.  Not vaginal dryness, but if you want to talk about that, I can suggest alternatives, which work for pretty much everyone.  If you have a problem, and ask a question I can help with, I will at least try to.  Regardless of our previous conversations in other forums.  The fact that it works has nothing to do with whom is offering the advice.

I can't help you with vaginal odor.  I can help you with vaginal dryness.  If you're actually interested in having your questions answered, by the only one who's given you attention in this thread so far.  Would you rather be ignored?

Anyway, another advantage to spit lubricant is it doesn't break down Latex, as oils, and other fats (Like grease) do.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:45:34 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #58 on: November 14, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
Not at all the issue I was talking about,

This was a thread about unpleasent odor.  Not vaginal dryness.

Yes, it is.  And dryness can be a cause of odor.  It's not just a sexual issue.  But, like I said, whatever, you can be an expert on vagina's work too.

This is literally why I don't take Jed's advice and post elsewhere.  I really don't want Psi telling me how my vagina works and comparing it to a man's asshole.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:52:43 PM by IrishGirl »

psiberzerker

Reply #59 on: November 14, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
And dryness can be a cause of odor.

it isn't exclusive of odor, which is a separate problem.  However, dryness is a simple enough problem to solve (Like you said, lube) that it doesn't really need it's own thread, unless you'd like to reccomend specific commercial products that work best for you.

It doesn't really take an "Expert" to discus lube.  If it's not slippery enough, ad more lube.  It works as an expert on hydraulic systems, too.  However, this is Sex talk.  Don't be disappointed when people want to talk, as experts, or not, about vaginas here.