KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 259566

psiberzerker

Reply #3140 on: August 02, 2019, 07:49:15 PM
He might have to change his name again.  From Toe-in-Water to Cock-in-File-Cabinet.

No, doesn't have the same ring to it.  Probably a bitch to abrrv. too.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3141 on: August 03, 2019, 07:27:30 PM
Wifey's taking her daughter to Japan for a week to visit some family. Her workplace is undergoing some work so she's getting a little time off.

Why would this make my day? She didn't pester me to go with them. ;D I'll miss them, but I didn't care for Japan when she took me there the first time. People stared at me for being blonde. Made me feel like an alien. :roll:

But I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow night she asks why I'm not packed to go.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #3142 on: August 04, 2019, 08:29:15 AM
A new author, with 3 new stories, one in Alternate Reality with such refreshingly new story codes as Gods, and Resurrection?

Yes, please!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3143 on: August 05, 2019, 03:13:22 PM
Wifey and her daughter are in Japan. Which means the wheelchair is upstairs for a week.  ;D

CJ ain't going without humpin for a week.  :D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3144 on: August 05, 2019, 03:22:07 PM

I logged 40 miles on my runs in the last 7 days.   
I also road my bike 25 miles.   20 at a fitness pace.  5 with my daughter who creeped along very slowly, complaining about the slightest incline.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3145 on: August 06, 2019, 03:46:49 AM

Started a new evening job as a bartender tonight. 

There are some pros and cons.

I don't get paid.  I'm my only customer.  But, I get to work from home.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #3146 on: August 06, 2019, 04:52:39 AM

:emot_laughing:

Can’t woo you for another 24 hours.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1618/-3
Reply #3147 on: August 06, 2019, 01:55:05 PM

:emot_cheers: :emot_cheers: :emot_cheers:

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

_priapism

Reply #3148 on: August 06, 2019, 02:35:47 PM
Talking to my foster child in Ukraine for the first time in a week.  Miss the sound of laughter, finger paintings on the walls, and hugs.

_priapism

Reply #3149 on: August 06, 2019, 03:14:51 PM
We recently had our annual band uniform “Fitting Day” which is also an excuse for the Band Boosters to empty your pockets with all manner of band paraphernalia.

One of the more obnoxious aspects of Fitting Day is all the “band moms” in their custom t-shirts... “drum major mom” “band booster” “my daughter plays piccolo,” etc.

So I designed my own t-shirt.  Not sure if they’ll let me wear it at the school...   :emot_laughing:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:11:35 PM by ToeinH20 »

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3150 on: August 06, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
We recently had our annual band uniform “Fitting Day” which is also an excuse for the Band Boosters to empty your pockets with all manner of band paraphernalia.

One of the more obnoxious aspects of Fitting Day is all the “band moms” in their custom t-shirts... “drum major mom” “band booster” “my daughter plays piccolo,” etc.

So I designed my own t-shirt.  Not sure if they’ll let me wear it at the school...   :emot_laughing:

Many years ago, my brother-in-law got me a "This one time at band camp" t-shirt for my birthday.

[sarcasm]Thank you to my sister for keeping sister talks between just us.  [/sarcasm]

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #3151 on: August 06, 2019, 05:43:10 PM

Many years ago, my brother-in-law got me a "This one time at band camp" t-shirt for my birthday.

[sarcasm]Thank you to my sister for keeping sister talks between just us.  [/sarcasm]

One step ahead of you...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:59:53 PM by ToeinH20 »

psiberzerker

Reply #3152 on: August 06, 2019, 05:56:27 PM
Yeah, I had a "Boner" shirt I had made for me in middle school, they wouldn't let me wear to school, or in band practice.  "What?"  It had a picture of a Trombone on it!

This was before Hooters came out.

_priapism

Reply #3153 on: August 07, 2019, 04:48:57 PM
Had great sex with wife, then Lyudmila sent some new nude photos from Marbella, and finally, Sasha wanted to text dirty last night.  Getting my balls drained in three time zones.

psiberzerker

Reply #3154 on: August 07, 2019, 05:02:45 PM
Getting my balls drained in three time zones.

I hope that's a personal record?

_priapism

Reply #3155 on: August 07, 2019, 05:05:04 PM
Getting my balls drained in three time zones.

I hope that's a personal record?

-6, +1, +2 GMT.  I think so.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 03:38:39 AM by ToeinH20 »

psiberzerker

Reply #3156 on: August 07, 2019, 05:21:47 PM
New update for "Totally Accurate Battle Simulator"  Renaissance faction!  That should hold me until the Scalebreaker DLC hits.

I'm going to be in Steam...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3157 on: August 07, 2019, 09:41:59 PM
Wifey's daughter is apparently not having a great time in Japan.  ;D

"She's complaining constantly. She thinks the food is gross. She misses you. And she says everyone here is weird and she has no idea what anyone is saying. These are her people and she's acting like they're from another planet."

_priapism

Reply #3158 on: August 07, 2019, 09:49:13 PM
Wifey's daughter is apparently not having a great time in Japan.  ;D

"She's complaining constantly. She thinks the food is gross. She misses you. And she says everyone here is weird and she has no idea what anyone is saying. These are her people and she's acting like they're from another planet."

Having been married twice to foreign nationals, I will say mine have typically complained incessantly about America, the food, the people, the politics... When I inquired, “If you hate it here so much, why don’t you just go back?  You seem to like everything in your birth country better...”

“THAT’S CRAZY TALK.”   :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3159 on: August 08, 2019, 02:09:57 AM
Her daughter actually was born in Japan. Wifey was born here. Which technically makes her daughter more Japanese than her. Except she really doesn't like it while her mom thinks Japan is the best place ever to exist.  :roll: