KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 221651

psiberzerker

Reply #2400 on: June 11, 2019, 04:15:20 PM
Wish I had that, when I smoke meats I spend more on the wood than the meat.

Yeah, that's the way you do it.  Honeslty, that the reason for the rub, and the sauce (Depending on the style of BBQ)  Most of the flavor comes from the woord, so it's best to get the sauce, and the rub over with.  However, making your own sauce from scratch is pretty involved.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1769/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2401 on: June 12, 2019, 02:04:24 PM

Dan made this comment last night to an incest story involving a little girl.

You're a sick person.  Seek help. 

When he first joined he made a similar comment to a story.  I quickly deleted it.  I asked him not to 'make waves'.   

After I saw his comment, I asked him why he did that.  And we had a little discussion on it with us getting a little upset with each other.  The part that really ruined my day is he made the comment that he was done with coming to KB then.  Great.     And afterward, I apologized to him, because his comment is actually accurate.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2402 on: June 12, 2019, 03:40:53 PM

When he first joined he made a similar comment to a story.  I quickly deleted it.  I asked him not to 'make waves'.   

After I saw his comment, I asked him why he did that.  And we had a little discussion on it with us getting a little upset with each other.  The part that really ruined my day is he made the comment that he was done with coming to KB then.  Great.     And afterward, I apologized to him, because his comment is actually accurate.

I see why you like him.  ;D

_priapism

Reply #2403 on: June 12, 2019, 03:49:21 PM
Woke up with an email from a Boston lawyer calling me all sorts of names and threatening to “have me disbarred.”  Remember the crazy lady who wanted to sue the school because her daughter didn’t make the cheerleading squad?  This is her crazy sister.  I sent her a full refund, because...

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2404 on: June 12, 2019, 04:28:08 PM

. . . . . because his comment is actually accurate.

Not going anywhere near wherever that comment was made, but yep.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2405 on: June 13, 2019, 02:34:14 PM

Pedophiles.

Okay, so you may have noticed my color changed in the "who's online" section.   I've already had one person ask me about it and I answered truthfully.   Before the rumors start and this person hears it from him, and he tells someone else, and there is a bunch of speculation, I'll make it clear to everyone.

I am no longer a moderator here.   100% my choice.   I absolutely loved doing it for 3 years and I am going to miss it.   I'm not burned out.   I'm not too busy to do it.   I am going to miss it.  And maybe someday, I will return to doing it.

The reasoning?  Read the very first line of this post.  It's a principal thing.  And I don't judge or look down on any part of the management team for allowing that content on the board.   I love and admire Lois.  I got to know her quite well and would do anything for her.  She's a special lady and I'm so happy she has come into my life.  And the same with her team.  I'll miss working with them, but I can still interact with them.  I love them all, also. 

My last official act as a moderator was removing my name from this post, and I did it with tears in my eyes.

I'm not leaving, I'm a regular member now.  As I told someone I care for very much, I need this place.  I've made friends here.   My world is small.  Communication is something I don't have with many in my real life.  It's hard to make new friends.  I have my close circle, but that circle is hard to grow.  Here it can.   So, you're stuck with me.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #2406 on: June 13, 2019, 02:46:22 PM
Well, that sucks!  I'm glad you're staying on as a member.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2407 on: June 13, 2019, 02:47:42 PM
And who better to be stuck with then you.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2408 on: June 13, 2019, 02:48:11 PM
Oh goody. Let the lunatics run the asylum.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2409 on: June 13, 2019, 05:22:48 PM
I can avoid certain areas and try and pretend they don’t exist, but a moderator can’t.

Don’t go anywhere Jules, you’re number one on the list of reasons why I’m still here.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2410 on: June 14, 2019, 03:16:52 AM
 So, you're stuck with me.

Feel free to hang with the Cool Kids.  That's why we're here.  :emot_kiss: 

"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in." ~ R. Frost

I understand your reason, although I politely disagree.  I don't read the pedo stories myself, so I figure I'm morally exempt from the content.  Since freedom of speech is shrinking in so many other countries, we'll support it here as long as we can.  Even when it's objectionable.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2411 on: June 14, 2019, 07:18:26 PM
A 'Made My Day', but also a statement...

I don't know if you notice, but I rarely refer to Dan as my husband.   I've just never got used to saying it here.   That will change.   I will use the word 'husband' more.   I call him my husband to people I deal with in RL, or when referring to him in an email.  It's about time I do it here.

I also refer to my niece, who I actually adopted and she is legally my daughter, as 'my niece'.  From now on I will refer to her as 'my daughter' because I adopted her shortly after my sister passed away a few years ago.

That is all.  :)

Shoot, I thought I posted in Made My Day.   Ooops.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #2412 on: June 14, 2019, 07:20:49 PM

I don't know if you notice, but I rarely refer to Dan as my husband.   I've just never got used to saying it here.   That will change.   I will use the word 'husband' more.   I call him my husband to people I deal with in RL, or when referring to him in an email.  It's about time I do it here.

I also refer to my niece, who I actually adopted and she is legally my daughter, as 'my niece'.  From now on I will refer to her as 'my daughter' because I adopted her shortly after my sister passed away a few years ago.

Shoot, I thought I posted in Made My Day.   Ooops.

Love you, and love this post.  Always pause on the niece/daughter question.  No need to now.  Thank you.  You keep making things simpler for old guys like me.   :emot_kiss:

What is ruining my day?  Discovery due.  Back in 1990 the Texas Supreme Court supposedly “simplified” written discovery, but it still a big hot mess of answering and objecting to 50 pages of shit the other side already knows the answers to.  It’s billable activity for defense lawyers, but I don’t get paid until the client does, and my eyes and ears are bleeding by the time I am finished.  And of course, I am a procrastinator, so doing it all on the day before it is due.  Ugh.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 07:24:50 PM by ToeinH20 »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2413 on: June 15, 2019, 12:34:13 AM
Tree trimming going on. So fucking loud.  :roll:

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #2414 on: June 15, 2019, 05:23:08 AM
Allergy season in full force. Coughing, headaches, short of breath. Yuck.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

Remington555

Reply #2415 on: June 15, 2019, 09:30:13 AM

Shoot, I thought I posted in Made My Day.   Ooops.

You could always ask a moderator to move it...

Remmy  ^-^

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2416 on: June 15, 2019, 01:35:43 PM

Going to a high school graduation party today.   It's going to be raining most of the day.   :(   
Not a good day for an outside party, which most of these grad parties are planned for outside in back yards and such.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2417 on: June 15, 2019, 03:28:22 PM
And since the post above, my husband and I started out on a 5 mile run.   One mile in, something in my right calf started tightening up.   Walked back home.  Light stretching and it is resting on a bag of frozen pees.    

The sun is behind cloud cover.   High 50's.  Cool breeze.  Everything was so perfect for a run this morning.   And then the calf thing happened.  :(

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2418 on: June 15, 2019, 03:59:32 PM
Ouchy, Jules. Get better.  :-*

Raining all day. No trip to the park with the 5 year old today.  :roll: I guess we'll just have to find something indoors to do.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3090/-41
Reply #2419 on: June 15, 2019, 04:00:26 PM

And since the post above, my husband and I started out on a 5 mile run.   One mile in, something in my right calf started tightening up.   Walked back home.  Light stretching and it is resting on a bag of frozen pees.    

The sun is behind cloud cover.   High 50's.  Cool breeze.  Everything was so perfect for a run this morning.   And then the calf thing happened.  :(

While I suspect you meant frozen peas and not frozen pee (which would be kinda gross), I have to ice my knee every time I go on a longer run, and I always use a bag of frozen vegetables.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."