KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 259237

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #360 on: February 26, 2015, 02:28:16 PM
I'm happy today because my forum and website are now gone, while I've posted about it previously I had to wait for the renewal of the domain to actually close it out completely. In ways I wish I'd never started the damn thing but if I hadn't I'd have never found my way here.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #361 on: May 29, 2015, 02:40:52 PM
2 things...
First, daughter and in-laws come home from their 5 day vacation later today.
And secondly, I just noticed it's well over 100 hours without a "Boo" given.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #362 on: May 29, 2015, 07:33:46 PM
I'm happy I've a bottle of wine.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #363 on: May 29, 2015, 08:22:23 PM
Had a surprise family gathering today... lovely...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #364 on: May 30, 2015, 12:59:09 AM
 :emot_kiss:dog died and I felt like shit so a friend came by and blew me and I felt better for awhile then she left that's 2 good and one bad

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #365 on: May 30, 2015, 10:33:23 AM
Woke up with a hangover... haven't had one of those for ages... must've been a good day yesterday...

vinney

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #366 on: May 30, 2015, 11:00:51 PM
An egg sandwich and a cup of tea, all that's missing is him.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #367 on: May 31, 2015, 03:39:26 AM
Note from the teacher:

Good Afternoon,

As the year comes to a close, I just wanted to let you know how honored and privileged I have felt to teach Johnny this year.   As you know, he is a one of a kind kiddo with whom I have great respect.

I enjoyed watching his presentation today and I know that he will be an incredible contribution to society one day.  I told him to let me know if he does in fact pursue law.

You have raised a kind, caring, courteous and HELPFUL young gentleman.  Johnny is truly selfless.

I will miss having him in my class as he has really become my assistant this year!   Good luck isn’t really a great way to talk about Johnny’s future---as I know it won’t be luck! The path he has already begun to pave (with your help) will guarantee his future success.

Congrats to you for raising such an inspirational son!

I thought you would enjoy this picture. Johnny was shaking hands with a fellow “classy”mate.  Johnny became a lawyer for his presentation and the other student was a judge. WATCH OUT WORLD!

With sincerity,
Johnny's Teacher

About 10 years ago, I volunteered to become the JV basketball coach for our local high school.   Being part of the program, I was required to attend a mini-conference to hear a motivational speaker.    This guy was a coach for many years.   He didn't measure his success by his win-loss records at the end of each season.   He measured his success by what he called "paychecks".   The paycheck had no monetary value.   The paycheck was many things much more important, such as an email of thanks from a player, a thank you letter from a parent for helping to guide their child, a graduation party invite, a birth announcement from a former player, an award from the league, former players coming by for years to follow even though they were no longer in the same school district, etc.

Toe, what you received was what I now refer to as a parental paycheck.  You put for the effort and now you're getting your reward.   A letter I hope you pull out and read many times.  You deserve it.   From the sounds of it, you will be getting many more paychecks for the fine job you did raising a great kid.
Congrats, brother.   

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #368 on: June 01, 2015, 02:12:36 PM
Making contact with a dear friend from my past. It's going to be fun catching up after all this time.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #369 on: June 01, 2015, 03:07:36 PM
A trip to town with the wife... and a trip home without spending anything...YIPPEE...!

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #370 on: June 01, 2015, 06:24:12 PM
A trip to town with the wife... and a trip home without spending anything...YIPPEE...!

Always a happy day for any man! ;D

joe_and_michelle

Reply #371 on: June 12, 2015, 05:53:03 PM
Signing off.  Catching a plane in a few hours headed to NC.   Can't wait to see her.  Have a good weekend, my friends.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #372 on: June 15, 2015, 02:45:35 AM
Left a gorgeous NC and arrived in rainy Detroit.  We were joined by Michelle's mom/dad and a few other close friends.  Spent most of this rainy day looking through albums and watching some videos, including some awesome dance performances of Michelle when she was a 7 year old.  A few tears, but many more laughs.  1 year already.   Seems like it was only yesterday.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #373 on: June 15, 2015, 06:11:20 PM
Meeting family I haven't seen in many many years, knowing they still hold me in high regard despite circumstances.

A tiredness that resonates from within.

Perfection abound.

The above will only make sense to me but suffice to say I'm very very happy.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #374 on: June 15, 2015, 07:30:26 PM
A very happy day for a change... just booked a holiday to get away for a while... happy...? Bugger me... I just realised how much it's costing... Leastways the bank manager will be happy...

vinney

Offline brody

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +94/-0
Reply #375 on: June 16, 2015, 07:22:28 PM
Brody posted a picture of Svetlana Khorkina, which prompted me to find my old flash drive, and about 100,000 really good pictures and vids, which I haven't looked at in ages.  So thanks for wrecking my productivity today man!

joe_and_michelle

Reply #376 on: June 24, 2015, 09:09:14 PM
Picking up the little one, and 4 of her (very loud) friends.   My sis-in-law and I are taking them to one of the major fireworks shows in our area tonight.   
Eating shitty tonight...  Basically Carnival food.... Walking tacos, elephant ears, popcorn, hot roasted almonds and an ice cream (or two).
Start of fireworks season, my neighborhood will sound like a war zone for the next 3 weeks.  It already started last weekend.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #377 on: June 24, 2015, 09:23:37 PM
Finished working on a display for an organisation... now can relax with a nice cool beer...

vinney

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #378 on: June 24, 2015, 09:25:15 PM
Sharing some intimacy

joe_and_michelle

Reply #379 on: July 11, 2015, 02:38:33 PM
Daughter has been begging to go to the zoo.   Today's the day.   It was Michelle's favorite place.   I've mentioned before she was a docent there when we lived in Royal Oak, the city in which the Detroit Zoo resides. 
It is fast becoming our daughters favorite place, too.    She's excited to see how big the baby giraffe has grown.