Guest · 116135

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1766/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2740 on: April 23, 2024, 08:01:27 PM
I'd have riden him the front yard if I had my way.

Woo.

Other than a finger inserted while he performed oral on me a few nights back, I've nothing in there for appx 5 weeks now?! 6 weeks?!

You go S!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1615/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2741 on: April 24, 2024, 03:38:32 PM
I'd have riden him the front yard if I had my way.

Woo.

Other than a finger inserted while he performed oral on me a few nights back, I've nothing in there for appx 5 weeks now?! 6 weeks?!

You go S!

Can we start a club of whose thing hasn't been filled or hasn't been in something for a month, two months, half a year?  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2742 on: April 24, 2024, 06:24:35 PM
5am this morning.  I came back from the bathroom and turned on the light on the night stand to read a bit.  Not reading anything erotic at all, I suddenly wanted him.

Knowing I couldn't stand the weight of him on top of me,  I threw my leg over him and reached down and took him through the opening of his undies.  He got hard really quick.  I pulled my undies to the side and I lined him up and sat down, taking him in.  I was doing all the work and tired pretty quickly. I'm still weak from my sickness. Plus, underwear was in the way.    We both quickly slipped our undies off and repositioned.

Dan sat up in bed and leaned against the headboard.  I straddled him.  It was a lot easier with him hugging me and helping to lift me up and down with me assisting with my legs.  But with our bodies together, I needed skin-on-skin.  I helped him out of his t-shirt.  I lifted my p.j. top off.  SO much better.

It was a super slow, and with my legs straddling his the way we were, I just wasn't getting the penetration I craved.

I got off of him and on to all fours. First I took him in my mouth for a minute, then I told him to F* me hard.

He did as told and holding my hips, was rocking me back and forth really hard. So much that I told him "not so hard."

I had my O and knew he was close behind.  I told him to lay down, and he quickly pulled out and rolled onto his side, then his back. I turned and took him in my mouth.  It wasn't long before he was breathing loudly and saying my name and telling me how good it felt.

THEN, I noticed the door open, saw our oldest daughters face and her eyes go wide, then she shut the door. And yes she could see because I had turned on the light to read earlier.  Dan didn't notice M because his eyes were closed.  His hips pushed up and he O'd.  I finished, then got off the bed, dressed in my p.j.'s and then went out into the house.

M was just getting ready to leave.

She looked at me and said, "Oh My God, I'm so sorry. I knocked, but didn't want to knock too loudly."  Then continued, "I was just saying I was leaving to meet my Leslie at the gym, so you didn't worry if you got up and wondered where I was."

"Let's knock louder next time," I said.

"OK."

"And your dad didn't see you. So, we'll leave it at that."

"OK. I'm really sorry."

So that was my morning.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #2743 on: April 24, 2024, 06:51:32 PM
5am this morning.  I came back from the bathroom and turned on the light on the night stand to read a bit.  Not reading anything erotic at all, I suddenly wanted him.

Knowing I couldn't stand the weight of him on top of me,  I threw my leg over him and reached down and took him through the opening of his undies.  He got hard really quick.  I pulled my undies to the side and I lined him up and sat down, taking him in.  I was doing all the work and tired pretty quickly. I'm still weak from my sickness. Plus, underwear was in the way.    We both quickly slipped our undies off and repositioned.

Dan sat up in bed and leaned against the headboard.  I straddled him.  It was a lot easier with him hugging me and helping to lift me up and down with me assisting with my legs.  But with our bodies together, I needed skin-on-skin.  I helped him out of his t-shirt.  I lifted my p.j. top off.  SO much better.

It was a super slow, and with my legs straddling his the way we were, I just wasn't getting the penetration I craved.

I got off of him and on to all fours. First I took him in my mouth for a minute, then I told him to F* me hard.

He did as told and holding my hips, was rocking me back and forth really hard. So much that I told him "not so hard."

I had my O and knew he was close behind.  I told him to lay down, and he quickly pulled out and rolled onto his side, then his back. I turned and took him in my mouth.  It wasn't long before he was breathing loudly and saying my name and telling me how good it felt.

THEN, I noticed the door open, saw our oldest daughters face and her eyes go wide, then she shut the door. And yes she could see because I had turned on the light to read earlier.  Dan didn't notice M because his eyes were closed.  His hips pushed up and he O'd.  I finished, then got off the bed, dressed in my p.j.'s and then went out into the house.

M was just getting ready to leave.

She looked at me and said, "Oh My God, I'm so sorry. I knocked, but didn't want to knock too loudly."  Then continued, "I was just saying I was leaving to meet my Leslie at the gym, so you didn't worry if you got up and wondered where I was."

"Let's knock louder next time," I said.

"OK."

"And your dad didn't see you. So, we'll leave it at that."

"OK. I'm really sorry."

So that was my morning.

:emot_laughing: My ex's son introduction to me was walking in with his mother sitting on my face. Then being the thick skinned teenager he was, still thought it would be an opportune time to ask a question.

It wasnt.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #2744 on: April 24, 2024, 08:53:14 PM
OMG...M gets an early morning sex-ed class. I'm sure she knows about sex and that you guys are "doing it". I'll bet she never expected a demonstration while saying goodbye. ;D

Anyway... with your dearth of playtime during your long illness I was so happy to see you and Dan getting back into the groove. I enjoyed your account as usual. You always  paint such wonderful mind pictures. Then I get towards the end and in my mind I saw a pair of eyes peeking through a crack in the door.

I almost wanted to laugh but knew how traumatic that could be. It's wonderful you have such a close connection with M and the other girls. Jules... you're a terrific Mom.

You handled it well and it was good Dan was otherwise occupied . ;D

So, there's a WOO here. Dang wish I could give two. Ok, here goes. Half.a WOO for waking Dan to good sex. And half a WOO for being a good mom in handling a tricky situation.

Love you Jules  :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1615/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2745 on: April 24, 2024, 09:52:56 PM
Sure, MJ.  Soon as we start a club, you were disqualified the very day.  ;D ;D  Deserves a big WOO!  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2746 on: May 02, 2024, 09:38:54 PM

#HasbroClueGameMysterySolution

Dan, me sitting on the edge of the counter, in the laundry room. 

A nice before lunch surprise. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2747 on: May 02, 2024, 10:57:36 PM
Love the Clue connection. Very clever. And.happy lunch surprise!

Was trying to WOO, but the bottom for awarding WOOs is missing. Grrrrr. I wanna WOO, BOO HOO

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2957/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #2748 on: Today at 01:22:11 AM
Just got home from a quick romp.

#SnakesAndLaddersBoardGame

I landed on the head of his snake, and slid all the way to the bottom....

Ok fine, not as good as clue, but ya got the picture din'cha? 🐍🤣

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2749 on: Today at 01:32:27 AM
I love you two ladies. So much fun.
 :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: