Guest · 117354

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #340 on: February 14, 2019, 04:41:00 PM
It’s been a very nice week.  Sexy love.

And it’s only Thursday so far.  While I take her home tonight for work tomorrow, I pick her back up after work.

Since the red Victoria Secret might now be a little soiled, I’ll lay out the black for her to wear Friday.

psiberzerker

Reply #341 on: February 14, 2019, 05:00:16 PM
Yeah, I did.  We had a friend over, and I had to stop before midnight, but before that.

:emot_blush:

A nice little threesome, with a really petite college girl, and my room-mate.  She just left, after taking care of my usual morning duties, and a nice brunch.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #342 on: February 14, 2019, 07:16:03 PM
Not yet. But there's gonna be a wheelchair in our bedroom tonight.  8)

psiberzerker

Reply #343 on: February 14, 2019, 08:56:22 PM
Don't forget to eat your vaggies!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #344 on: February 14, 2019, 11:46:29 PM
 :emot_lickie:

psiberzerker

Reply #345 on: February 15, 2019, 12:20:32 AM
She's a vagitarian.  Okay, not a strict vagitarian, I hear that she also eats meat, and also cream.

8)

ChirpingGirl

Reply #346 on: February 15, 2019, 02:07:20 PM
CJ woke up wrapped up in gorgeous Japanese and blonde.  8)

And my jaw hurts.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #347 on: February 17, 2019, 04:27:59 PM
Watcher finally gets to post in this thread. Finally.  ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

psiberzerker

Reply #348 on: February 17, 2019, 05:09:39 PM
Watcher finally gets to post in this thread. Finally.  ;D

Congratulations!  Welcome to the club.

What do we call it?

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #349 on: February 17, 2019, 05:19:39 PM
About an hour ago  ;D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #350 on: February 17, 2019, 05:31:27 PM
About an hour ago  ;D

And she rolled over and went to sleep on you?
If not, then why are you on the computer instead of laying there telling her how much you love her while still cuddling under the covers? 

Just kidding.

If it's the middle of the night, either I fall right back to sleep or I'm wide awake.  If wide awake I'll get up and read in my chair in the room.  He always fall back to sleep.  It's like a sleeping pill for him.  Zonk!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #351 on: February 18, 2019, 02:47:15 PM
About an hour ago  ;D

And she rolled over and went to sleep on you?
If not, then why are you on the computer instead of laying there telling her how much you love her while still cuddling under the covers? 

Just kidding.

If it's the middle of the night, either I fall right back to sleep or I'm wide awake.  If wide awake I'll get up and read in my chair in the room.  He always fall back to sleep.  It's like a sleeping pill for him.  Zonk!

Well, it was morning, late morning on a Sunday.  So, nobody went back to sleep.

Too much information I’m sure, but I think I wrote that bragging post while I was sitting on the john using my phone.

That was followed by me taking a hot bath, in which part way through my bath, she joined me.  She says I have the water too hot every time we do that, so knowing she was going to join me, I added some cold water just before she came in.  Then, I made sure all her naughty bits were thoroughly clean.

We also found out chili can be eaten for breakfast if you bake it in the oven with cheese and float an egg on top.  Bake until the white of the egg is cooked.

Later that afternoon we did some shopping at Victoria Secret.  There was a sale on panties of 10 for $35, and a small argument ensued where I insisted I should be able to pick at least 5 out of the 10.  I think I eventually got to select 3, but she wore one of those last night.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #352 on: February 18, 2019, 03:43:26 PM
CJ got nailed.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #353 on: February 18, 2019, 03:54:36 PM

Watcher slips into the room, gently removes the book from MJ's hands, carries her out to the living room closing the bedroom door, gently puts her down on the couch and begins kissing her all over.....

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #354 on: February 18, 2019, 03:56:25 PM
CJ got nailed.  ;D

That almost implies a cock was involved in the ‘nailing’?

psiberzerker

Reply #355 on: February 18, 2019, 04:49:38 PM
Not really.  I mostly hear butch lesbians use the term "Nailed" nowadays, instead of fucking, or screwing.  Not exclusively, but that could mean dildos, vibrators, fingers, fisting, or just about any penetrative sex, without a real dick in the vicinity.  Another term in that community is "Dagger" for a butch top that prefers nailing femmy bottoms.

_priapism

Reply #356 on: February 18, 2019, 05:30:37 PM
Not really.  I mostly hear butch lesbians use the term "Nailed" nowadays, instead of fucking, or screwing.  Not exclusively, but that could mean dildos, vibrators, fingers, fisting, or just about any penetrative sex, without a real dick in the vicinity.  Another term in that community is "Dagger" for a butch top that prefers nailing femmy bottoms.

Thank you again for over explaining everything.  I don’t know what we would do without your lengthy pontifications.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:37:26 PM by ToeinH20 »

psiberzerker

Reply #357 on: February 18, 2019, 05:36:56 PM
Thank you again for over explaining everything.  I don’t know what we would do with your lengthy pontifications.

Have you tried sarcasm?  Yeah, that'll work.  I'm so glad you care enough to tell us all how little you care.

The trendiest baby name in U.S. history is not what you think

No, it's not Emma, Kylo, Atticus or Olivia. This baby name from 1947 rules them all.

Jan. 5, 2018, 12:29 PM ET / Source: TODAY
By Scott Stump

Atticus and Olivia are having their moment as the top baby names of 2017, with Bear and Zendaya hot on their heels.

Those names will be competing with the likes of Eleanor, Margaret, Jasper and Wyatt for supremacy in 2018.

However, there is one name that reigns supreme when it comes to being the trendiest baby name of all time.

Take a bow, all you Lindas out there.

When biotechnologist David Taylor analyzed names using the Social Security database, he found that Linda enjoyed the longest peak of popularity of any "trendy" name in the country since 1880, followed by Brittany, Debra and Shirley.

He devised a metric that takes into account a name's overall popularity and how steeply it rose and fell. A timeless name like Mary couldn't be considered trendy because it's been popular for so long, while a spike of the name Dineen was just a brief 1960s phenomenon.

Taylor found the peak of Linda as a trendy name lasted from 1938-1969, including an explosion of Lindas in 1947 when 5.48 percent of all girls born in the U.S. were given that name.

That spike came after performer Jack Lawrence had a hit in 1946 with the song "Linda," which was written about 1-year-old Linda Eastman, the daughter of his attorney. She went on to become Linda McCartney, the first wife of Beatles icon Paul McCartney.

Considering that Emma, the top girls name in the Social Security database for 2016, belonged to 1.01 percent of births, it's likely that we'll never see a one-year spike like Linda's again unless Justin Bieber writes a hit song called "Emma."

Some of our most famous Lindas, like "Terminator" actress Linda Hamilton (born in 1956), supermodel Linda Evangelista (1965) and "Exorcist" actress Linda Blair (1959) were born during that peak Linda period.

Only 0.023 percent of female births in 2016, 434 in all, resulted in the name Linda, so it's lost some steam since its heyday.

In Taylor's analysis, Dewey was the only boys name to crack the top 10, and that came at the end of the 19th Century from George Dewey, a hero of the Spanish-American War.

So Linda, have no fear. It's going to take a lot of like-minded parents (and "Star Wars" movies) for the likes of Kylo and other names to ever be the trendiest.

Not that you'd ever lower yourself to "Lengthy Pontifications..."  This is a story site, and I'm a writer.  That's what I do, and the quoted text was relatively brief in comparison.

I'm so sorry for talking about Sex, in Sex Talk.  [/Sarcasm]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:43:03 PM by psiberzerker »

_priapism

Reply #358 on: February 18, 2019, 06:05:53 PM
I’m not Chirping Girl, so take your social dysfunction elsewhere.  You get one more reply. So you can feel like you had the last word.  Like you always do.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #359 on: February 18, 2019, 06:09:34 PM
CJ got nailed.  ;D

That almost implies a cock was involved in the ‘nailing’?

From a certain point of view.  ;D

I’m not Chirping Girl, so take your social dysfunction elsewhere.  You get one more reply. So you can feel like you had the last word.  Like you always do.

:-*