Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
on: January 21, 2012, 06:38:06 PM

One inch = 2.54 centimeters.  No cheating... ;D

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline licksnkissez

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +364/-51
Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 08:19:33 PM

Breast cup. Damn, those Russian women!
  :emot_weird:

Keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
- Epictetus

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 08:48:48 PM
I've seen that first one before.  Unfortunately, the source data is utterly bogus; 80% of the 'studies' get zero hits in Google, and 3/4ths of the few remaining studies were "self-measured", which is pretty much worthless. 

About the only thing that's real on the first map is that the Far East (out to India) has the smallest dicks.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 04:37:23 AM
RF- why I put this thread under Sexual problems - its a problem when someone has to manufacture a world map that shows the average size, whether bogus or not, of the male human penis. Or any part of the human anatomy, male or female.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31:00 AM
How we rank is a bone of contention for LOTS of guys.  If we didn't care then Smiling Bob and his quack snake-oil friends wouldn't have a business.  There are so many bald-faced lies and mistruths regarding the subject that it's laughable.

Most women will openly say that "size doesn't matter", but they generally say it to guys that they'll never date again.  True, HOW you use it is equally important, but given a choice women will typically go for the guy with the bigger package.

<laffs>  When I was down in Mexico, the girls (6 or 7 at that time) wanted to compare Mexican versus American men in that regard.  I told them that I hadn't been able to find "grande condons" in Mexico City, so that gave me a clue that the men were smaller on average.  One girl pointed at another and said that her boyfriend had 17cm (6.7 inches for us heathens) and I replied that I was 16cm, but the WIDTH matters more.  One of them said "well, of course!".  She didn't understand that I was talking about condom sizes until I clued her in.  I pointed in a sweeping gesture to the room full of guys behind us and made a circle with my fingers about the size of a hotdog (several of them nodded).  I then increased the circle nearly twice as big, and their eyes bugged out.  Translated via Google, "THAT is why some Americans need grande condons."

I could see the little gears whirring in their heads, but they didn't continue past that point 'cos the jefe came in.  They never brought it up again, but a couple of days later I was getting wolf-whistles from the girls in another area of the company.  I suspect word got around. :)

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)