News:

What are your plans after the election?

HppyHrryHrdn · 660

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #20 on: October 13, 2020, 07:21:05 PM
I used to thin McSally was ok, but then she verbally attacked a journalist who had some questions and she said something like: "I don't have to talk to you, you are just a radical-left blah blah blah"

If I was aduly elected representative of the people of Arizona, I would listen to everybody I was elected to represent.  McSally thinks she was elected to only represent people that think like her.  That's wrong.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #21 on: October 15, 2020, 12:43:15 PM
facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden...so i think after the election i will get some popcorn and watch hillary and joe and hunter and obama squirm on the witness stand.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 04:19:06 PM

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden...so i think after the election i will get some popcorn and watch hillary and joe and hunter and obama squirm on the witness stand.

The point is that those stories still exist and are still accessible at their original sources, and elsewhere throughout the internet. In particular, the New York Post story that Facebook removed is still right there on the NYP web site.

In another post on this same topic, you wrote:

why anyone would approve of having their information filtered by unknown persons or organizations for whatever reason is beyond me

I agree.

So why are you so bothered about a post that was "filtered by unknown persons or organizations"? Why not go right to the source?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 01:25:44 AM

In another post on this same topic, you wrote:

why anyone would approve of having their information filtered by unknown persons or organizations for whatever reason is beyond me

I agree.

So why are you so bothered about a post that was "filtered by unknown persons or organizations"? Why not go right to the source?

because i hate censorship in all its forms.
It causes convoluted thoughts and emotional conclusions in the public mind that bring out negative emotions and anger because both sides of any opinion are driven farther apart the more they seek to prove they are the ones 'correct'.Some platforms even deliberately exploit this for political means.The problem has grown worse with cell phones people are addicted to, putting the algorithms and fake news' influence in everyones face 24 hours a day.
  Until both sides understand this and remove the influence of the internet from their lives it will continue to produce worse and worse divisions in a populous until it is manifested in actual physical violence,rioting and even death. If you combine this with political figures hungry for power it can result in collapse of civil society. WE NEED FREEDOM OF PRESS and laws to protect it from becoming mere propaganda aimed at dividing our country.

sometimes the 'source' is on page 257,000 in google searches and the first 256,999 are propaganda
and oftentimes the true story is not even mentioned on networks like cnn and msnbc. This is a disservice and its not on accident,thats the worst part, its manipulation with an aim.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline HppyHrryHrdn

• 2021 KB Erotica Writer Of The Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +86/-3
Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 07:49:18 PM
I asked what you would do the day after the election.  I didn't say as I was going to give whoever a chance. Biden's chance ended with day one executive orders.  So here is some background and what I am going to do.

In 2015 I owned a business, and it looked like Hillary would be elected. We (My business partner and I) had survived the Obama years getting by and extremely slowly growing our business. We determined if Hillary was elected it wasn't worth it to continue so we sold out at break-even.
As everyone knows Trump won and two years ago my former partner approached me to start a new company. So we started doing all the initial work to start up while keeping our jobs.  Now here is the rub. We are far enough along that turning back may not make sense.  So here is what he and I have agreed to.

Our last company paid our employees an average of 90K. They were everything from high paid experienced people to college grads making 55k to learn the business. This will end Biden has made being illegal basically legal, so for new people, we will hire only illegals and pay them around $8/hr, college grads need not apply. (They come out not knowing the business and have to be trained anyway) This is what people voted for.  And as for experienced people if they have a Biden anything on the vehicle they will have wasted gas getting to the interview.

Second, we will barter services when possible, keeping income low. Our goal will be to do just enough to stay in business and feed our families.  We will not pay higher taxes and support what this new government wants to do.

Lastly, when we work with clients of small businesses, we suggest they do the same. We will build a group that will defy the left and their agenda.

And while it may seem incongruous we will DEFY the left by giving them exactly what they say they want. But they can't make me use my brain to help them.

https://youtu.be/3M9ncAkKSNM

I like the idea that a voice can just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind. Maybe a thought is like a virus,  it can kill all the healthy thoughts

For a list of more of my stories, click here

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #25 on: January 21, 2021, 04:41:09 AM
My plans? Hope to keep my job.
It has been reported that part of the economic recovery act is to make the 15.00 dollar minimum wage law. In my part of the country this will create far more harm than good. I make more than minimum wage, but below 15.00 an hour. I make twice what I need to survive. If this 15.00 an hour becomes law, me and everyone else at my company will lose their jobs.
That 15.00 an hour makes sense in a place like California, but I don't live in California.