News:

Model battling for life after breast implant surgery

watcher1 · 651

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert

I posted on this woman some time ago and in this morning's newspaper I found this article. Guess she didn't know when to say when? And who thought there was a law that specified how much silicon one can put in their body?

July 15, 2010

A Brazilian model living in Houston who reportedly has the largest breasts in the world is fighting for her life, according to a Texas report.

Sheyla Hershey, who has had more than 30 plastic surgeries, suffered a severe staph infection following her most recent breast augmentation procedure in June.

MyFoxHouston.com reported that doctors on Tuesday performed surgery to remove her implants, and possibly her own breasts. Hershey told the Houston station that doctors are concerned that the infection could leak into her bloodstream, which could threaten her life. In 2009, Hershey was reported to be a size 38KKK.

ABC News reported she went to Brazil for recent surgeries because Texas law prevents inserting more than a gallon of silicon into the human body for fear of toxicity

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 01:52:21 AM
ucch!