KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Who do you think about when you masturbate?

browndoggie37 · 37911

Janus

Reply #200 on: March 21, 2014, 07:34:45 AM
I read on the first page about not to be embarrassed because no one will judge harshly here, but I'm still new about being opening up and admitting to this....I think about a male dog when I masturbate.

I fantasize that I have a lab or pit bull and I'm on my bed playing with myself laying on my stomach and he comes in and starts humping me then knotting inside me....

not sure if this will offend anyone...if it does I will delete it.

Kiani, you might find one or two who might say something negative about your thoughts or fantasies. I say how can we help what runs through our minds when we are taking care of business. LOL

I don't think many will comment negatively at all.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #201 on: March 21, 2014, 09:53:09 AM

Fred Phelps...  ; :emot_laughing:

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline Boofscpds

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #202 on: March 21, 2014, 09:56:23 AM
Not offended Kiani

Offline OldManPerv

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +63/-1
  • Life is like a... who cares, you know the rest!
Reply #203 on: March 21, 2014, 11:21:30 AM
Hmmm... the world is filled with beautiful women. Too many to wrap ones mind around! So to say I jerk off to just one woman is just ridiculous. I think about many different women. Individually and sometimes in groups. But one thing is certain, when I masturbate, I do so to the thoughts of women.

Here's to women!
:emot_beerchug:

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.

Offline TPPM

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-1
Reply #204 on: March 27, 2014, 03:14:26 AM
the female lead of whatever story I'm reading to help stimulate me.

Tim

Offline 604guy

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #205 on: March 28, 2014, 07:44:18 AM
My sister. Since I had a dream about her and I fucking as a teen, she became my number one girl. To add fuel to the fire when she was 20 I went to wake her up one morning and her covers were to the side and her nightgown around her waist. I jerked off right there.

Offline Taboozg

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #206 on: April 08, 2014, 09:17:30 AM
 its usually about someone i know. wery often it is about my wife but she is then with someone else or is blackmailed in sex with someone (or forced).

Offline Twistedoldawg

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #207 on: February 25, 2017, 07:56:41 PM
Mom (when she was younger), sister, brothers wife and daughters and sexy cousins.

shaver

Reply #208 on: April 16, 2017, 09:41:18 PM
When I maturate I sometimes think of eating pussy There is nothing like enjoying a nice warm wet pussy.

shaver

Reply #209 on: May 09, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
Slowly going down and eating and sucking pussy I love it when she comes and also very slowly sliding my cock into her pussy

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #210 on: May 10, 2017, 03:02:29 AM
When I maturate I sometimes think of eating pussy There is nothing like enjoying a nice warm wet pussy.

Slowly going down and eating and sucking pussy I love it when she comes and also very slowly sliding my cock into her pussy

You enjoy it so nice you had to say it twice.   You crazy old perv, I love having you back to KB.   

:emot_kiss:

While I'm here, I'll try and answer.

I can't really say it is the same thing every time.   There have been times I've thought of a previous experience.  There have been times I've watched a romantic movie and afterwards I've put myself in the place of an actress.   And other times, just something that I've fantasized about doing that I likely would never do ...... like sex in the bathroom of a restaurant, or outside during daylight. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline None

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +28/-1
Reply #211 on: May 10, 2017, 01:38:10 PM

While I'm here, I'll try and answer.

I can't really say it is the same thing every time.   There have been times I've thought of a previous experience.  There have been times I've watched a romantic movie and afterwards I've put myself in the place of an actress.   And other times, just something that I've fantasized about doing that I likely would never do ...... like sex in the bathroom of a restaurant, or outside during daylight. 

Or  :aol_anal: ?

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #212 on: May 10, 2017, 08:37:42 PM
^ Goof!

No, I can say with 100% certainty I've never masturbated imaging receiving anally. 

Though, picturing you taking it anally......Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #213 on: May 12, 2017, 08:44:45 PM
...or outside during daylight. 

I can thoroughly recommend it - cool air, warm sun and hot lips, all on your skin at once...

Offline Colin Piper

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-1
  • In fantasy world, anything goes.
Reply #214 on: July 17, 2017, 04:32:59 AM
Nearly always when I'm in the shower, thinking of a late teen girl or early twenties woman I've seen at a dance class when I go to the gym. Beautiful, young, slim, imagining her there in the shower with me, back to me, her hands pressing the tiles, my cock rock hard and raging with desire, pressed against her back, aching to go into her little butt. Cover my cock in shower gel and imagine I'm lubricating it for her, then reach down and grab her little waist and lift her on to me as she holds on to the shower head and I press myself against her tightness and she gasps, then she feels the lubricant and relaxes her anal muscles and she slides down on to me. Now I moan as I'm absorbed into the silky heat of her bowels and I'm on the verge of coming almost immediately. Depending on how much time I have I'll let this go on for some minutes as the orgasm is better the longer I hold back, then I'll finally have to let go, my legs shaking as I imagine impaling her and pumping her and holding her gorgeous little titties and hard nipples as I let loose a gusher of cum into her pooper, biting the back of her neck or her ear as I shiver into her.

Sometimes my GF won't be in the mood for sex in the mornings, but then she'll come in the shower while I'm there and already hard, and she'll soap me from behind and whisper "Oh baby, look at you. What are you thinking about? Are you thinking naughty thoughts?"

"Yeah," I gasp.

"About some gorgeous young hunny?"

"Yeah. I know it's wrong..."

"It's ok," she says, "it's only a fantasy." And she keeps stroking me and I'm very hard, and she says, "You're imagining her little butt aren't you - I know what you like."

"Oh yeah..."

And she jerks me, and a soapy finger plays with my butt and I moan and I know it's going to be a good orgasm and she says "Imagine how good it would feel inside her, yeah that's what you want."

And she keeps stroking and fingering. "Fucking pretty girls in the butt, it's all you want isn't it?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Go on, honey, come for me, fill her guts with your cum..."

And I'll shake and cry out and spray the walls.

After she'll squeeze me to get the last of the cum on to her fingers and wash it away, and we'll kiss and I'll tell her how much I love her, especially for understanding my wrong desires, and she'll say it's ok no one will ever know, it's our secret.

Ahhhhhhh. Until tomorrow morning and all over again.

Offline Twistedoldawg

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #215 on: January 31, 2020, 04:21:04 AM
Now that is HOT!

I'm always in a fantasy world. I particularly like parents making their children perform sex acts ... with the parents or with other kids.

Lately, I've really been grooving on the idea of two mothers who bring their teenagers together to mate them. I'm particularly fantasizing about former neighbors. Jennifer was about 15, freckly face and nice figure. Brett was a tad younger ... gorgeous boy ... lovely face.

I imagine him on top of her as the mothers watch ... I think about the look on his face as he begins to ejaculate ... the vision of their genitals coupled. Then Mom makes him lie on his back while Jennifer sits on his face to drain his jism. Mom fondles Brett so that he's hard again to fuck Jennifer another time. Jennifer has her teenage bush ... I like the image of Brett's face in that.

Afterwards, the kids lick their mothers to orgasm.

Offline blackdog

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #216 on: February 04, 2020, 12:57:38 PM
I mostly think about having sex with my sister when we were in our early teens. It was mostly during quickly snatched moments when we wouldn't get caught and it was always exciting. Just thinking about it now is making me horny.

UA RL reference removed by mod.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 04:41:42 PM by ToeinH2O »

Inside every "God bless your heart" is a tiny "F**k you"

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #217 on: July 14, 2021, 10:04:59 PM
I usually end up imagining men taking me, hard, one by one: often holding me down for each other.

Try me...

FaceInTheFrost

Reply #218 on: July 15, 2021, 09:21:37 PM
A mix of past experiences, bits of old erotic stories and pure fantasies, some about celebrities or purely fantasy creations.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #219 on: July 16, 2021, 12:30:09 AM

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."