MintJulie · 220476

ChirpingGirl

Reply #660 on: January 29, 2017, 11:08:51 PM
Doin' my best.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #661 on: January 30, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
Watching SeaQuest DSV while the baby sleeps. My fuck, how the quality of that show went right to shit.  :facepalm:

Was the quality of that show ever very high. For it to go right to shit, it didn't have far to go. Mind you, I watched every episode  ;D

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #662 on: January 30, 2017, 03:35:04 AM
Watching SeaQuest DSV while the baby sleeps. My fuck, how the quality of that show went right to shit.  :facepalm:

Was the quality of that show ever very high. For it to go right to shit, it didn't have far to go. Mind you, I watched every episode  ;D

Season 1 was alright.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #663 on: January 30, 2017, 11:25:57 AM
The family came round... gone was the peace and quiet... but... hell it was okay really...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #664 on: January 30, 2017, 11:37:34 AM
I thought broken ribs and sneezing from hayfever was bad.  That's until I experienced gastro and hayfever.

_priapism

Reply #665 on: January 30, 2017, 03:24:21 PM
Son has Algebra assignment he did not finish, and wanted to go to campus early, so woke everyone in the house up, and walked into my bathroom mid-shit to inform me of his plans.  Fucker.

KitKat

Reply #666 on: February 01, 2017, 01:39:24 AM
Nothing today was awesome!  ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #667 on: February 03, 2017, 06:33:58 PM
Why I don't share my personal pics online: Someone tried to hack my Instagram.

:emot_banghead:

KitKat

Reply #668 on: February 03, 2017, 08:51:43 PM
Fucking hackers! You must be really cute CJ. ;)

ChirpingGirl

Reply #669 on: February 03, 2017, 08:56:02 PM
Fucking hackers! You must be really cute CJ. ;)

;D

Oh it's so flattering someone tried to hack into my account to see pictures of me and my family and my children. Cock suckers. Welp, they didn't get in and don't get to see the picture I just posted 5 minutes ago of the dog snuggling next to the baby.

KitKat

Reply #670 on: February 03, 2017, 09:00:51 PM
How do you know their cock suckers? They could be pussy lickers. ;)

ChirpingGirl

Reply #671 on: February 03, 2017, 09:25:56 PM
How do you know their cock suckers? They could be pussy lickers. ;)

Either way.

_priapism

Reply #672 on: February 04, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
Finding out that Gourmet Magazine is no longer printed.  Last issue in 2009!  I guess it has been a while... LOL.

IdleBoast

Reply #673 on: February 04, 2017, 01:13:48 PM
I'm ill.

Woke up 4am Friday with a massive headache, raging temperature flip-flopping with shivers and chills, aches, pains. Cost me a day's pay.

It's 12:00 Saturday, I'm still ill.

It's not flu, there's no snot or phlegm, I'm just ill...

Fuck, roll me over and bury me here...

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #674 on: February 04, 2017, 08:12:08 PM

That sounds like flu to me (one of the variants, anywise).  If you're lucky, 72 hours and it's gone.

I woke this morning with my arthritis back (after an 11 year hiatus).  I'm pissed.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

IdleBoast

Reply #675 on: February 05, 2017, 04:17:30 PM
I thought I was getting better last night, temperature came down, appetite returned, then I woke up at 05:00 with a temperature of 38C (100.4F), and now I have extra symptoms (let's just say it's not my teeth I'm clenching!).

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #676 on: February 05, 2017, 04:27:33 PM
As long as you don't die and become a zombie!

Do all the things they tell you to.drink lots of liquids. Having the issue you alluded to means you are losing liquids at an increased rate. Keep warm, rest. I do hope you recover soon.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #677 on: February 05, 2017, 05:13:32 PM
I thought I was getting better last night, temperature came down, appetite returned, then I woke up at 05:00 with a temperature of 38C (100.4F), and now I have extra symptoms (let's just say it's not my teeth I'm clenching!).

Feel better.  :hug:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #678 on: February 06, 2017, 05:25:42 PM
Just a head cold or something knocking me out of whack.   My equilibrium is off too.

In the past 48 hours, I've 'modified' a post instead of 'quoting' it.   I've used 'hear' instead of 'here'.    'There' instead of 'their'.      'Though' instead of 'thought'.   'to' instead of 'too'.

I'm not really an idiot, I just play one on the internet.

I also misplaced my carkey at the house.   Where did I find it?  In the bathroom drawer where my toothbrush is.    Why?  Because it was a single key that I accidentally carried in with me in my front pocket, and I thought, "oh, I'll put it in my toothbrush drawer and will see it in the morning when I brush my teeth"   all because I was too lazy to go back and hang it on the hook at the backdoor.       Well, my deodorant had covered it and when I went to leave this morning it took me 5 minutes to figure out where it was.    I never forget stuff like that.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #679 on: February 06, 2017, 05:32:09 PM
Just a head cold or something knocking me out of whack.   My equilibrium is off too.

In the past 48 hours, I've 'modified' a post instead of 'quoting' it.   I've used 'hear' instead of 'here'.    'There' instead of 'their'.      'Though' instead of 'thought'.   'to' instead of 'too'.

I'm not really an idiot, I just play one on the internet.

I also misplaced my carkey at the house.   Where did I find it?  In the bathroom drawer where my toothbrush is.    Why?  Because it was a single key that I accidentally carried in with me in my front pocket, and I thought, "oh, I'll put it in my toothbrush drawer and will see it in the morning when I brush my teeth"   all because I was too lazy to go back and hang it on the hook at the backdoor.       Well, my deodorant had covered it and when I went to leave this morning it took me 5 minutes to figure out where it was.    I never forget stuff like that.

Feel better too.  :hug: