KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Mardi Gras Memories MF

sneakyluvr · 2297

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: June 24, 2014, 11:21:56 PM
Before Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans I attended Mardi Gras several times. On one occasion I found myself in a bar that featured women from the audience getting up on stage and shedding their clothes. Many would strip down to their thongs and stop there. The more adventurous ones would shed those also and hang them up on a string the bar had conveniently placed over the stage for such trophies. By the time I got there they already had a couple dozen on display.

The male and female mixed audience area was standing room only. In fact we were packed in like sardines to tell you the truth. Feeling up your neighbors in the crowd was more or less expected. In fact you could hardly help it in such close quarters. I became aware of a young woman next to me that I was interested in, but the guy standing behind her already had her attention. I don't think they knew each other before then. She was fully clothed at first while he was groping her everywhere. Those two were going at it so heavily it became more interesting to me than the amateur show on stage. They didn't seem to care that I was watching them. Pretty soon I could smell the unmistakable fragrance of hot pussy juice. I looked down and sure enough her jeans were unzipped completely and pulled down below her hips. Her blouse was open and his fingers were deep inside her vagina as she squirmed in ecstasy. Pretty soon neither one of them could stand the sexual tension anymore, so they turned around and pushed their way through the crowd and out the door. No doubt one or the other had a hotel room somewhere nearby.

I turned my attention to a short and slightly chubby woman standing behind me who couldn't see the stage very well because of my height. I traded places with her so she could get a better view, and meanwhile I could fondle her braless smallish titties. We were right up in the  front row with our bodies pressed against the stage platform. She was very turned on by my attention as well as the stage show right before us. Soon she asked me to help her up onto the stage so she could strip off her own clothes and entertain us all. Of course, being a gentleman, I was more than happy to give her a leg up (so to speak  ;D).

She got up there and shed all of her clothes. When she finished I helped her back down carrying her clothing in her arms. All in all it was a memorable evening. Mardi Gras in New Orleans is a wild orgy. Depending on how early or late it falls, the weather can be a bit rainy and cool, but that doesn't seem to deter the revelers. They just move the action indoors and party on!

Offline Mhoncho

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 03:17:47 AM
There’s a couple of clubs like that in New Orleans, we’ve been to all of them…so much fun. Our first trip to Mardi Gras Ellen was nervous and unsure what to expect. It took 2 days before she was brave enough to do a quick flash of her tits, but she did it. We were in Razoos around 11:00 on Saturday night, we’d been drinking pretty heavily all night but weren’t ready to quit. Ellen was wearing a short blue skirt and a white sleeveless top with no underwear. We’d been in several bars and she wanted to check this place out because you could see from the street they were crowded and having fun. We paid the cover charge and went inside. Ellen went to try and get a spot by the stage while I got drinks. It took a while but finally i had them and went looking for her. She was standing on the side of the stage at the rail between 2 guys. There was almost no room between her and teh rail behind her and just about everyone who came in had to squeeze past that area causing he guys behind her to push up tight against her when they did.

I enjoyed watching as they pressed their crotches against her ass, grinding against her as they did. She eventually worked her way to the front of the stage and surrounded by 4 guys. It didn’t take long for them to press against her and then start feeling her ass and eventually her tits. A black guy standing beside her slid his hand under her skirt and discovered she was naked underneath. He was soon fingering her pussy and lifting the skirt to show others around what he was doing. For the next hour or so, she danced among a crowd of guys, each of them taking turns groping and fingering her.