KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Wondering what should happen next - M+trannie

vinney · 5169

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
on: August 01, 2011, 01:11:43 AM
Hope this is posted in the right place

That’s just it, I’m wondering, wondering if I dare slip my arm around your waist, kiss you on the cheek, perhaps on the lips. How would you react to that? How would I react to that?

I know you are transsexual because you told me so. I admire you for who you are rather than what you are. But because, having seen you on so many occasions, and for all the help you have so kindly given me in the past, I feel this fondness for you, but am unsure of the implications this will have.

First, should I kiss you? If I do, and you respond, does this throw my own sexuality into doubt? Would I become gay for the want of a woman such as you? I have never been with another man, I have never been attracted in such a way, but I am liberally minded and believe that everyone has the right to the way they feel and wish to lead their lives.

Is it intrigue that drives me to this craving for you? Or is it genuine fondness, perhaps even more, that draws me closer to you?

If we kiss, will it be just a peck on the lips, or will it be more? Should I slip my tongue into your mouth, if I did, would you be repulsed or would you respond in kind?

Then, assuming this deed is done, do I advance? Should I run my fingers through your hair, gently trace the outline of your breasts with my shaking hands?  I know for certain I will be aroused, in a wanting, lusting, yearning way. Would you be aware of this, and, if so, what would you do about it? If not, would you explore the possibility?

Would we end up naked in bed, exploring each other’s bodies, me going down on you, you on me? Then there is the question of penetrative love, and I wonder how, or even if, I could manage that?  If I did, with your help, what would happen then? Would it all end in tears, for me as much as you, or would we continue in the future, a risqué relationship?

Oh my love I am aroused…

So what do you think happens next...?

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

TinyDancer

Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 01:31:12 AM
oooo vinney...this was great!  Could feel your longing...ahh love, I am so aroused.   :emot_kiss:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 01:41:07 AM
he he he....it worked then...at least someone else got aroused  :emot_kiss:

TinyDancer

Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 04:34:18 AM
Lol, you crafty old devil....you got me!

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 11:52:36 AM
woo hoo!  :emot_laughing:

TinyDancer

Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 01:54:07 PM
You're so silly...I bet you are really good at playing tricks on people.    :D

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 01:57:25 PM
Always looking for a bit

er

Always looking for a lot of fun.... ;D :emot_kiss:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 12:11:28 PM
Thanks Libertine...who knows what happened next????  :emot_laughing:

TinyDancer

Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 04:33:49 AM
Well we certainly don't.....don't keep us in suspense.   :D

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 03:52:09 PM
Guess you'll have to be a little patient there Becca  :roll: - all will be revealed soon....

TinyDancer

Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 04:44:49 PM
*pouts* patience has never been one of my virtues, lol...just teasing, waiting only makes it that much more rewarding, yes?

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 06:16:27 PM
Then that's two of us Libs.... :emot_laughing:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 05:52:59 PM
Something is stirring....

And now the moment has come when I will discover your reaction to me, when I slip my arm around your waist.

It does not matter that you are a transsexual for I have thought about this moment long and hard. To me you are a woman, a good looking woman with sexuality oozing from your persona.

So this is the moment, that absolute defining moment to establish what will be. You are close to me, your wantoness attracting me like a magnet and I know I just have to continue.

Your seductive blue eyes look into mine, your cherry red lips curling into a smile. Your whole face creases into a joyous look. You step towards me, I to you, we laugh as our bodies touch fleetingly. Embarrassed I step back a little and to your side. My arm does its duty and slips slowly, nervously round your waist. You accept it and snuggle close to me.

You turn your face to mine and I know this will prove that everything is alright between us. Your eyes begin to close and your lips move closer to mine. It is not me kissing you, but you kissing me. Our lips touch very gently at first. My breathing is rapid, my breath, short and staccato. I feel your tongue gently prise between my lips, your tongue and mine touch, sending tingling shivers down my spine.

You are so tender, your lips so sweet, your fragrant perfume providing an oasis of hope for me to proceed beyond our undefined limitations. The urgency grips me as our mouths lock together; our gasping breath comes fast, and together.

I feel your fingers drawing up my neck, down my neck and then your lips brush against my cheek before your tongue darts into my ear and your teeth gently nibble my lobe.

It is you who has been holding back all this time, but I was the one who worried about advancing our friendship to higher peaks. 

You take my hand and lead me across the hallway to your bedroom and I wonder what will happen now?

I follow you into your sanctuary, your quiet room with its double bed up against the far wall, the drapes already drawn across the window. A click of a switch and a soft red light illuminates the room.

You face glows a slightly eerie red in that light, doubtless I look the same to you. There is no removal of clothing, but I am guided to your bed, to lay back as you laugh at the joy we have discovered.

You lay down next to me; I roll to face you, our bodies entwined now in our warm and welcoming arms. Our lips touch again, then our bodies lock firmly together. For the first time I feel your breasts pushing against me; I wonder if you can feel my penis straining hard against my trousers. I am certain you can for we are locked together and it must be pushing against your lower stomach. Will you hold me, will you free me, will you release my growing tension?

As you, I am certain, can feel my penis, so I can feel your growing pressure as well. Though you are a beautiful lady, your own cock is now pressing against me.

You giggle as we press our abdomens even closer together and our hands begin exploratory stroking of each other’s bodies.

Do you think this will go any further? Will full blown sex take place or will it just fizzle out?

Offline Elaine

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 06:45:34 PM
Oh my, now don't know which way to go, please help me Becca :'(

TinyDancer

Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 09:16:53 PM
never does my vinney give out and fizzle....ummmm...all that flesh to explore, some soft...some hard....

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 12:02:57 AM
I thrust my tongue into your mouth as we French kiss, my feverish hands wanting to explore your body, wanting you to be naked, wanting me to be naked too. You run one of your hands up and down my back; the other draws your fingers around the nape of my neck. I shudder with the sensation.  Your fingers tantalisingly tuck under my waistband. Is this the moment you will begin undressing me?

I reach down, my hands rest on your lovely shapely bum and gently feel its tightness. I pull you even closer to me so that our steel like erections are pressing hard into each other. Your fingers slip from my neck, to my ear then through my hair, as if feeling your way to an undiscovered place. You run them down my neck and inside the back of my shirt. Feeling that is so exciting.

My hands move up from your hot rear and search between our bodies until I feel the roundness of your heaving breasts; hear the panting of expectation on your breath as I take control.

I undo those six round pearl buttons at the front of your frilly white blouse, one at a time, slowly, easily, knowing that hidden beneath will be your milky white skin. You ease away from me, allowing me to push your garment off. Your red laced bra holds your breasts taut and firm. I cannot stop my hands from feeling them through the lacy fabric. Oh my god, this is so exciting.

You laugh your sexy laugh, sit up and unclip your bra. There is no point in delaying things. Your breasts swing free of their restraint, and are amazing. Your nipples, so hard, so delectable. I knead them between my fingers and thumb, but you want more. I push you onto your back again and then begin to kiss your body all over, from your neck, kissing, drawing little damp lines with my tongue down, down until I reach those pert nipples of yours. I close my lips over them, each in turn and you gurgle your appreciation. I playfully pinch your nipples between my teeth, nothing hard, nothing hurtful, just enough to bring your level of feeling up a level.

You whisper things in my ear but I am deaf to them as I concentrate on pleasuring you. You are not satisfied; push me up, almost ripping the buttons off my shirt. It falls away and suddenly our naked upper torsos meet, skin to skin, our first time bringing indescribable delight to us both. I am sure my penis grows another inch in length and girth alike.

I am breathless, you are so delicate beneath me, yet we still have a lot to do.

Your hands fumble my belt buckle, hands that shake nervously with the expectation of what will follow. You succeed then draw down my fly zip, slip your hand inside my trousers and let it wander over my briefs until it reaches what it searches for. It cups my cock gently, your eyes look into mine, swimming with emotion, yearning, wanting...

You push my trousers down my legs and I manage to kick them free. I see you smile at my multi-coloured briefs but then, they are yours if you would like to take them.

I feel you hesitate, unsure if your want my cock naked in your hand or if you just want to remove your skirt. You do that, and underneath your red panties are so brief that they hardly contain your penis. You unclip your stockings from the matching suspender belt, and roll first one down your leg, and then the other.

I know I want you so much yet I also know you do not have a vagina which I wish you had. But you had something else, something equal, or even slightly larger than my own.

You do not object as I slip my hand into your panties and nervously grasp your plaything. We are both panting now, both knowing that we should advance our liaison. I push your panties down and you kick them off. You are naked, a lovely, nubile woman with that something extra.

My own briefs follow rapidly and then we lay, facing each other, smiling, laughing quietly as we begin our full exploration of each other’s cocks.

Your hand on mine, mine on yours, so wonderful as we unite with mutual feelings. Our bodies are close, very close and somehow you manage to manoeuvre yourself against me so that our cocks are touching, almost standing upright together.

You wrap your hand round both of them so they are pulled together. You stroke them up and down in an ecstatic hand job that is so meaningful. You take my hand and lower it to our stems, then clasp your hand round mine which in turn is clasped round our cocks.

Your eyes show a sudden urgency, your hand begins to move faster, up and down, guiding mine from our scrotums to the tips of our straining cocks.

You begin panting, so quickly, I feel your heart beating against me, your pulse thumping. And me... I am with you every inch of the way.

Your eyes close, mine close, our lips clamp together again; I feel your body, jerk, quiver, jerk and shudder and I feel your moistness spurt out spreading over my stomach and hand.

Oh, oh, oh. It is my turn; you are relentless in bringing me off, helping me until, like you, my stomach muscles tense, contract and then... then the release that leaves me feeling empty of my flowing seed.

You are so wonderful...but one ejaculation, one hand job, one experience like this is never enough...

or is it?

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 02:24:02 AM
yum....

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 02:44:36 AM
Wow Shirl...it must be doing some good! :emot_kiss:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 01:12:38 AM
We lay together panting heavily our climaxes draining the energy out of us. Our juices flow together, lumpy and fluid, a mixture of seeds that will never germinate yet together they make us both as one.

We are united in our pleasure yet our sole ejaculation together is not enough, your wonderful hand job, as delightful and fulfilling as it was, is not enough. This experience we have just shared really is not enough. There has to be more.

You turn towards me; smiling with satisfaction yet in your eyes I see the yearning for more. You kiss me tenderly, just a kiss on the lips. It is so meaningful.

I am still breathing heavily when your lips slide down to my neck, I feel a playful nip from your teeth and wonder if you have left your mark, like a signature there? Maybe it will bruise; maybe I will wear your little love bite like a badge of honour. I will know the truth, where it came from. And who gave it to me.

As I dream of our experience, your lips slowly move to my chin, down my neck, my Adam’s apple, on to my chest, following the route, laying a damp trail to my stiff little nipples. When you kiss them, knead them in your gentle teeth I am awoken to the fact that my nipples, and me a man, play a significant role in our sexuality. As you tweak them I feel the little pain that sends tingles down my back.

You, my love, have not finished loving me have you?  There is nothing you will deprive me of. Your lips move to my navel, your tongue encircles my belly button, then it trails down, further, lower on my body until it is within inches of my penis which is struggling to resurrect itself.

Your hand lifts it, steadying it, feels it beginning to pulsate again and I know I will soon be erect and strong once more. You move your mouth to my penis, kiss its stickiness, your head tilted sideways so that you can see my expression and me yours. There is a glint in your eye as you begin to suck my length into your mouth...this has never happened to me before. There is excitement in my stomach, my body trembles in expectation, and when your teeth draw tantalisingly over my glans I want to scream as the electricity sends shock waves down my spine.

I am stiffening inside your mouth, my length increasing with every drawing suck you make. It feels so...oh it feels so good. With my eyes closed I could almost imagine your mouth to be a woman’s vagina but of course it’s not.

You suck me, you must have masses of our mutual ejaculated cum in your mouth and I wonder what it tastes like. Maybe you will let me suck you too. Oh that thought of your cock in my mouth... Never would I have imagined we could go this far together but we have, we are, and we will continue.

You lift your head and move towards me. I know you are going to kiss me and at this instant I am excited at tasting our seeds. You draw up my body, I feel your breasts dragging over my stomach, your nipples hard and enticing  and I want to kiss them again. I fondle one as your mouth reaches mine, hesitates for a second before you push your lips gently against mine. Your tongue pushes into my mouth. I can taste us in your mouth, now in my mouth and it is not unpleasant. As we kiss I feel you fondling my cock again, slowly massaging it to its fullness.

You swivel round on the bed, and we are in the soixant-neufe position. I can smell the labours of our lovemaking on you, feel your already rampant cock pushing against my lips and I take you in. You slide in slowly but deeply and I think I want to choke. I cannot breathe for a moment and then it is well again. I taste every morsel of our seed and lick you clean, swallow what moisture is there.

You are kissing me down there, hands holding my buttocks, pulling me closer to you so that I am being drawn deeper into your mouth. I can’t help it. You realise my body is quivering, my stomach muscles contracting and I am about to cum again. I want to pull out, but your hands are firm on my buttocks and keep me deep inside you and...oh, fucking hell...oh shoot! My penis is convulsing, my balls are aching, and I spurt more and more semen into your mouth in spasms, and down your throat. A slight splutter then you take it. Swallow it. And I am finished again...

There is something I must do and I keep you in my mouth, sucking and using my lips as a masturbator on your phallus. It works and it works quite quickly now. You tense, your cock jerks, your body shakes and quivers as you cum in my mouth.

I want to choke. There is so much of it, but you stay firmly inside me emptying yourself as your cum fills my mouth. It dribbles out of the corners of my mouth but then, as you draw out, I swallow. Not intentionally. But I swallow.

Oh you are such a beautiful person; you have shown me more today than I have learned in my previous lifetime...

There cannot be any more to this can there?     

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 01:03:16 AM
We lay side by side, on our backs, resting from the erotic exertions that have played such a major part in this all too short harmony. I close my eyes and drift into a light but satisfying sleep and only awake when I feel your hand exploring me once again.

You gently lift my balls as if checking their weight, perhaps to see if they feel loaded again and fit for action. There is no way you can tell of course, but it is an interesting thought.

I part my legs so you have full access to my body, and I feel something unusual, something a little strange as you finger slips between my buttocks and finds the entrance to my anus.

Whoa! I am not into this at all, but there is something very compelling as you lick your finger and then return to my entrance once again. This time, I turn my body to allow you more freedom of movement, to allow you to play a little more. You part my cheeks and I feel your finger tracing circles around it, that entrance that I have always considered an exit for used waste...

It is very erotic. How strange I have never experienced, nor wanted to experience this before. Now you gently push your finger into me, prising my tight anus open. Oh, oh, oh... I nearly tighten my cheeks to stop you going in any deeper, but you are only just in my entrance even though you make me feel that my cavity is full.

You whisper to me, asking if I would accept you into me, and I look at your once again erect cock and think there is no way that will fit into me and I shake my head. It would not be right. So you whisper again that I can enter you if I wish. There is no pressure for you will honour my decision. But your finger stays there, pushing a fraction further into me and then it relaxes.

You go down on me, your mouth taking my excited scrotum in, sucking my balls, fingering my backside. I gasp at the experience, consider your offer and then, before I know it, I am hard once again. You offer me a contraceptive but, if I am going to experience this, then I want the full feeling. That is what we are enjoying. I decline.

You pass me the lube which I circle round your flexible entrance. You stroke lube lovingly along my stem, onto its head then offer yourself to me. You are kneeling on the bed knees wide apart; I am standing behind you, looking at your backside. I see your scrotum hanging beneath you, your erect phallus pointing away from me as your beautiful breasts sway with your gentle movement influence them.

My cock is so big, your anus so small, there is no way I can fit in there but you encourage me, pushing yourself back towards me. I have to guide my end to it. I swallow hard, not certain of what to expect but I push and you encourage me to push just a little more.

It is the lube that helps, my tip presses against you and it seems to plop inside you. You want me to come further in, to penetrate you deeper, but slowly. Slowly it is. This feels strange. Stranger than vaginal penetration but slowly, very slowly I press myself in. It is not forceful, but your body is accepting me, taking most of me into your chasm. It is tighter in there than in a woman, but I begin to glide in and out slowly, on my inward strokes my foreskin is pulled taut along my penis and I know I will not last long. When I withdraw, you tighten your body which grips me, enticing me to climax. I have the most erotic sensation.

There is no way I can hold back, I am not a stayer like some of the studs and bulls about and you know that. You intentionally lead me to climax inside you, and you are also in an orgasmic state. You have the self control to hold back.

You roll over and I fall on top of you, gently squashing your breasts between our bodies. We kiss. My cock is sore, my body empty and my balls ache chronically. How much more of this day of exploration can I stand?

Again you ask me if I would like you in me. You are so sweet. You leave the choice up to me. It is my call. I feel your finger slipping into me again. You giggle as I wiggle my backside. I have never done this before but, I hesitate then agree. You kiss me extremely softly on my lips. I feel your hands stroking my back, massaging my buttocks lifting my balls again. You spread masses of lube around and into my entrance and smear it all over your cock.

I am apprehensive as I see your size, so erect again, almost steel like but a lot hotter. You guide me to a similar position to a few minutes earlier. I feel quite strange, embarrassed as I offer my butt to you. I feel the butterflies in my stomach and voice my concerns. You tell me to relax, you will be slow and gentle. It gives me confidence to yield to your passion, your desire.

You part my cheeks and I shift so my knees wider apart. Your hands slip down my sides, under my body, onto my stomach. You can feel my tension. Your hands glide down to my cock, erect yet again, and gently squeeze my balls. Your lips kiss me on the side of my cheek, your teeth nip the side of my neck. I have a love bite, a medal of honour to show.  Now you begin. I try to relax as your beautiful object presses against me. I feel your knob push firmly but gently into me.

My hole feels as if it will split. You press inwards gently, asking me if it hurts me, I lie and say it doesn’t. It is more discomfort than pain. So you push in a little further. My body feels full, full of your cock but it is strange, I feel you all over my body, the sensitivity of having you buried deep inside me affects every inch of me. You massage me as you slip in and out of my anus, your knob head never losing contact with me.  It is an incredible sensation, as you begin to pump a little harder but taking care not to go too deep, not to damage me.

Your balls slap against me, and my own cock is stiff again. If I thought I could be hard and cum as many times as you have made me do today, I would not have believed myself.

Now you whisper your time is approaching, I feel the urgency in your strokes, the tension between us is electric. With each of your final strokes I grunt, partly with pain, mostly with pleasure.

I cannot describe the sensation I feel as you spill your seed into me, shooting it in a sudden shuddering violent climax.

Then you are done. You withdraw totally from me, and I feel a soreness, a tenderness around my anus. Inside I feel stretched, even torn, yet now so relieved this is over. My anus is stretched open, but you assure me it will contract back to normal soon.

You tell me it is time for us to clean ourselves thoroughly and take me to your shower room...

From wondering about your possible reaction to me slipping my arm round you and kissing you, I have learnt from the learned transsexual, that pleasure comes in all different guises. I kiss you. I think I love you....

THE END

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:28:03 PM by vinney »