KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Twelve years coming... M/F

vinney · 4591

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
on: July 24, 2013, 02:07:28 PM
I didn’t know whether to put this in true stories or not – some of the elements are absolutely true whilst other elements not entirely so. Guess it makes more sense here than anywhere else. Enjoy it! I did! Vinney

Twelve years coming

Met Cassie about twelve years ago when we both attended an art class for the first time. I would never call her out and out sexy but she’s around five-eight, average build, has a small spare tyre round her middle and looked in good shape. Proportionally she’s just right. Nice boobs and meaty bum. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a wicked sense of humour.  Ten years younger than me, she was in her forties at the time.

We got on so well that we began stopping for a coffee after classes but the catalyst for our growing closeness came when they did some life study art with first a skinny female model then a hunk of a young man. I guess Cassie was taken with part of his anatomy for she sketched his prick at home then showed me next time we met up. Impressive!

I used to give her a lift to and from the classes – just as friends. Then each time we met we’d have a gentle hug and what’s called an air kiss. Nothing more. From then on we somehow kept bumping into each other, my arm or elbow colliding with her beautiful breasts, sometimes my ‘fault’, sometimes hers.

At home she was having a rough time with her husband who I got on pretty well with.  I always collected her on the way to the class and usually if she wasn’t ready he’d invite me in for a chat. Well this particular evening I rang the bell and immediately sensed an atmosphere. He just opened the door and said she wouldn’t be long then went and shut himself in another room. I stood in the hallway when I heard her call down from the top of the stairs. I looked up and saw Cassie pulling her blouse on, boobs hanging free. They were beautiful... My old boy started twitching. She kept grinning at me as she came down the stairs, eyes transfixed on mine. In the hallway she gave me the biggest hug and her lips brushed against mine.

That night in the car, I felt her breasts for the first time, heavy and fulsome. Hardened nipples that I tweaked as we kissed properly for the first time. Her hand slid into my lap and for the first time in years I was being stroked by someone other than my wife. It was just petting that night and, much as I wanted to, I didn’t climax and neither did Cassie. That was the start of it all really and I guess we carried on heavy petting for some time, usually reaching the ultimate and cumming.

When she lost her sister in a road accident her husband became unbearable so she filed for divorce.  She stopped going to art classes so I didn’t see her for a long time after that, guessing that we’d had our fun and that was that. Out of the blue Cassie texted me saying ‘Meet me,’ so I did. I was quite excited by the thought and when we met it was like we’d never been parted.

It was a really hot assignation and though I wanted to she wouldn’t let me fuck her and I respected her wishes. So it was back to the heavy petting on a fairly regular basis. ‘One day,’ I thought, ‘I’ll win the prize between her legs.’ but would never force myself on her. She was too nice for that - and her divorce still wasn't final.

You must think twelve years and still no fuck is a long time... leastways we still had our own pleasurable sex. Did we get naked? Sadly no. Most times we were in my car or by the side of it. Cassie and I were happy the way things were even though we never stripped. I've had her top and bra off many times and my hand inside her knickers to finger fuck her countless times. She's always nice and juicy down there, natural and a little bushy.

She always loved giving me handjobs and when she did I usually ended up with my pants round my ankles. I always appreciated her handjobs. Special times they were.

Whilst I'd loved to go down on her she wasn't comfortable with that idea so, like I said before, I respected her wishes. Yes I've had a few blowjobs but have always cummed in her mouth which she never really liked and certainly never swallowed.

But it’s so great with Cassie around. Like I said before we only met up weekly and even if we didn't always do our deeds she still got me rock solid. God, I so wanted my cock inside her... but maybe, just maybe, I hoped, things will happen when her divorce is finalised.

My wife Angie has never questioned me about Cassie though I always thought she suspected something was going on. I was always as careful as possible but... well after you’ve had a massive cum, it leaves a certain aroma about the body and anyway, I used to dive to the bathroom as soon as I got in to wash my smelly fingers in case Angie got a whiff of Cassie’s love potions.

One night when I came home exhausted from a heavy petting session Angie was waiting for me. Standing there in her flimsy white top and black leggings, her hair slightly dishevelled as was the norm at that time of the evening. I just knew that she would get a whiff of Cassie and me. And she did! And it turned into a very awkward situation of course.

Her first words were, ‘You’ve fucked her again haven’t you, you bastard?”

How could I lie? I denied it for the truth was I’d never got my cock between the lips of her pussy. Angie didn’t believe me. She said she knew I’d been doing Cassie for ages, evidence of stains on my underwear apparently. There’s always pre-cum, the cumming itself and then for a while after there’s a small tell-tale release. I told myself that I’d need to be more careful in future.

Angie ranted and raved, beat her fists on my chest and even kneed me in the bollocks. After what seemed to go on all night, we stopped rowing. She was in floods of tears but clung tightly to me. She made me promise not to leave her, then admitted her own infidelity of which I was unaware. Did that anger me? It made me rock hard and we ended up making long lustful love on the bed as she gave me the juicy details.

Next morning we both overslept so she called my employers and told them I was unwell, a migraine of all things, then I did the same with her office manager. Guess what? The rest of the day was spent fucking and screwing all over the house.

Of Cassie she said she almost believed me but said didn’t want me to fuck her anymore. I shook my head knowing full well that the likelihood of screwing her was infinitesimal. In regard to Angie’s misdemeanours I didn’t say a word. I suspect that if I’d have said don’t, she would and conversely had I said its okay she’d do it anyway!

Knackered as bad as I had been, I managed to get a text away to Cassie explaining what had happened, not the juicy details but the revelation that Angie knew. Cassie was not surprised; in fact she seemed quite incredulous that it had been so long without either discovery or confrontation of our little trysts together.

It seemed to be forever until I collected Cassie from home. She had kept a secret about having received the decree absolute. Her marriage had been dissolved and she was a free agent for the first time in years. Her husband, ex-husband had already packed and moved in with his new woman. ‘Best of luck to her,’ Cassie said. ‘She’ll need it!’

We went into the lounge where Cassie sat down on an easy chair whilst I relaxed on the sofa. She seemed different, so relaxed and happier than I had seen her in ages. Instead of the usual jeans, Cassie was wearing a pencil skirt that slid halfway up her legs as she sat down, and a flimsy white top.  

‘Vin,’ she fixed her laughing eyes on mine. ‘Vin, I hope you don’t mind but...’

It felt like a dagger was plunging in my heart. This was it. ‘Bye, bye, Vin,’ I thought.

‘... I’m going to stop art classes now. There’s no point. I don’t need an excuse to hide away from him now we’re divorced.’ She smiled.

‘Oh,’ I must have looked crestfallen but Cassie continued, ‘I thought why don’t you just come round here where we can spend some quality time together.’

That perked me up and my pecker too.

‘Oh,’ I retorted in a different tone entirely, ‘Sounds like a great idea.’

Cassie stood up slowly, her tight skirt seeming to ride higher than ever. ‘I think we should have a little drink to celebrate my freedom. What say you?’ Disappearing for a moment into the kitchen I took time to adjust my cock in my trousers. It was beginning to get quite stiff so my adjustment ensured its outline would be visible to Cassie. She returned with a bottle of Beaujolais, two wine glasses and sat beside me.

As we sipped the wine she opened up about the reasons she had never wanted to have intercourse with me. ‘Nothing personal Vin, but my husband was a brute. He always wanted it rough and I didn’t. Sometimes he’d hit or threaten me, then got his own way. I suppose it could have been rape. I was often bruised, sometimes bled, and very, very sore.’

Of course I asked why hadn’t she left him or reported the ‘rapes’ to the police but she thought it would have been difficult to prove after such a long time of physical abuse and anyway he was a really threatening character.

Her hand rested on my leg and squeezed it gently. ‘If you promise not to hurt me then I think we should go upstairs.’

I didn’t need a second invitation. Cassie led me into the bedroom, turned to me and kissed me passionately, her mouth open, her tongue tracing round my lips. Our tongues touched and a jingling sensation rippled though my body.

We almost ripped our clothes off, an erotic moment as we saw each other completely naked for the first time. Although we were no longer in the prime of life, our bodies were nicely toned and attractive to each other.

Wandering hands caressed and stroked each other as our sensations heightened. Her hand wrapped itself knowingly round my rock hard cock, then, adjusting herself on the bed, slid down and took it into her warm, damp mouth. Tip first, licking slowly, her hot breath sending pulsations along my shaft. She kissed and cajoled it, lifted my sac feeling my hardened balls. The impact would be explosive.

Down between her legs my mouth covered her entrance, sucked it, and kissed it before my tongue slowly prised her lips apart. Oh how good she smelt down there. How wonderful the taste. My tongue darted in and out of her entrance. Slid up and down between her lips, then found her magic love button protruding from under its protective hood.

Cassie writhed and groaned, gurgled with delight as my fingers fucked her gently, my mouth kissing and teasing her clitoris.

One word is all it took. ‘Now,’ she gasped breathlessly.

Obediently I moved up her body, lips and tongue toying with her erect nipples. My cock was there. At her entrance. Its head and shaft wanting to plunge in and ravish her. Me being Vin, controlled those animal urges and slowly pushed my bulbous head between her soft, pliant lips. Cassie groaned and thrust her abdomen at me, her vagina begging to take my head, my shaft, my everything.

Inch by inch I slid into her hot moistness, just one slow steady push, feeling every tingling sensation and electric shock waves emanating from the head of my cock throughout my entire body.  And then I was there, up to the hilt, totally engulfed in her body, feeling her muscles tightening, relaxing, tightening and drawing round my cock. I knew I had to cum but needed to say not a word. She sensed it, felt my body quiver, then quake.

I should have withdrawn but Cassie’s hands gripped my buttocks tightly, forcing me deeply inside her wonderful cunt. I exploded and waves and waves of my seeds ejaculated inside her. The drawing effect of her vaginal muscles drained me entirely.
We lay back, arms enveloped round our bodies, kissing and caressing each other again. In some ways I felt I had let her down, cumming so quickly after entrance but she just laughed.

A little while later she was on top of me cowgirl style, my cock ridden wildly, her boobs swinging tantalisingly in front of my face. I played with them, lifted them, parted them, pushed them together, sucked and kissed her nipples, all the time forcing myself to keep rhythm with Cassie. She came violently, her stomach muscles contracting and easing as her body shuddered. Being inside her at that magical moment was sheer heaven and I once again I spurted my juices into her

We finally lay back, both totally drained from our lovemaking; the clock on Cassie’s bedside cabinet showed the time well beyond midnight. Momentarily I thought of Angie, then fell asleep...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:04:29 PM by vinney »

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Janus

Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 02:35:43 PM
Wow, Vinney. That was a fantastic story. Holy smokes you must have had hell t pay when you got home. Damn.....

Very erotic. I enjoyed this immensely.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 03:05:45 PM
Wow, Vinney. That was a fantastic story. Holy smokes you must have had hell t pay when you got home. Damn.....

Very erotic. I enjoyed this immensely.

Thanks Bryce, I thought you'd enjoy it... who said I ever went home again...?  ;D

vinney

TinyDancer

Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 03:08:54 PM
*sigh*  Always did love the way you could weave a story vinney.  Thanks so very much for sharing with us.   :emot_kiss:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 03:12:28 PM
It's a real pleasure...  ;D ... in more ways than one Becca...

vinney

joe_and_michelle

Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 03:23:38 PM
Well done Vinney.   Noticed your stories are listed on your profile page.   Look forward to reading them all soon. 

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 01:55:07 AM
Just came across this picture reminding me very much of Cassie...