To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #361 on: March 31, 2024, 07:43:54 PM
Another question thats nagging me:

Can a woman actually have an orgasm so big that it breaks her mentally, and do women actually like and want those mind destroying orgasms? Wife says no to the whole thing, but I need a second opinion.

View a list of all my stories here

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3090/-41
Reply #362 on: March 31, 2024, 10:59:16 PM

Another question thats nagging me:

Can a woman actually have an orgasm so big that it breaks her mentally, and do women actually like and want those mind destroying orgasms? Wife says no to the whole thing, but I need a second opinion.

Your wife is correct: No.

I've had orgasms that have left me temporarily mentally incapacitated, but never broken mentally.

Though, based on her descriptions here, Shiela would be a better person to ask.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Vela Nanashi

• Global Moderator
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +371/-2
  • Imagination > Reality
Reply #363 on: March 31, 2024, 11:55:09 PM
I do not think you can break a mind permanently like that no. At best you can temporarily overwhelm, make the person maybe even briefly incapacitated as Barb says, maybe forget where, who, when, what they are and just be in intense pleasure, maybe also pass out into wonderful sleep after, and leave a nice lasting memory, to think back on, but that forgetting thing is not permanent, the memory can be though, and like any memory can alter what one seeks out again later, and how one feels etc.

That I think goes for pleasure and, for some, pain (those who enjoy and seek that out, and go into 'sub'space, though when it comes to that you probably need to ask someone who is into that).

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2960/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #364 on: April 02, 2024, 04:56:22 PM
100% agree with your wife, MissB, and Vela.

To say mentally broken gives the impression of damage, and the best of best orgasms is anything but damaging.

Incapacitated is a great way to describe it when it first hits. Being lost in pleasure. My mind is just drifting through it. From intensity to total relaxation and just wanting it to last forever. When it does unfortunately end, it's like waking up from the greatest sleep I've ever had.

Vela also hit the nail on the head about remembering it. Living it, recalling it, and describing it will never be the same

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #365 on: April 12, 2024, 05:03:13 PM
Thanks, because it seems like in most media from anime to real movies that women seek out the most incapacitating orgasms, but I cannot complain, as I like giving them, but it seems not to be too much fun if you can barely function afterwards.

Also:

What other than the penis on a man, do women like to look at, or look for as attractive in a male?

View a list of all my stories here

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2960/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #366 on: April 13, 2024, 12:40:07 AM
What other than the penis on a man, do women like to look at, or look for as attractive in a male?

For starters, his dick isn't even #1 on that list. Yes, I do enjoying seeing them, but it's just a part of the bigger picture. Strong jawline, broad shoulders, a confident stance (don't slouch, stand tall and proud of who you are), strong hands with clean fingernails, a chest and back that isnt too hairy, a good smile...
Even a fully clothed man if he knows how to dress can be sexier than when he's nude. Rare, but possible.