Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #940 on: April 17, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
Reading this.....

Was at our favorite wildlife refuge this weekend.  The DNR had done controlled burns to get rid of last years brush.  Found out later they lost control at one spot...a spot where there was an Eagles nest in a tree.  One of the members of our photo club stopped and warned em there was a nest there.  They went ahead and lit the brush.  It got out of control, crowned and burned the Eagle's nest, with eaglets in it.  Still so mad at those idiots.  The parents are still around, unable to leave the area. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #941 on: April 17, 2017, 07:57:08 PM
Was at our favorite wildlife refuge this weekend.  The DNR had done controlled burns to get rid of last years brush.  Found out later they lost control at one spot...a spot where there was an Eagles nest in a tree.  One of the members of our photo club stopped and warned em there was a nest there.  They went ahead and lit the brush.  It got out of control, crowned and burned the Eagle's nest, with eaglets in it.  Still so mad at those idiots.  The parents are still around, unable to leave the area. 

That is so wrong. :(

KitKat

Reply #942 on: April 19, 2017, 01:25:58 AM
Ordered something from ebay. Says it should have arrived today. Track package, still fucking hundreds of miles away.  :facepalm:

Fucking hilarious. Package finally arrived today, 5 days late and it wasn't even what I ordered. I asked the seller, what can we do to fix this? Two hours later, full refund. Not too bad, the product was not exactly what I wanted, but it was free. Not too bad I guess.  :roll:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #943 on: April 19, 2017, 01:51:50 AM
Busting out that spicy Latina to get your way.

KitKat

Reply #944 on: April 19, 2017, 01:57:57 AM
No, I was actually very nice about it.

KitKat

Reply #945 on: April 19, 2017, 01:58:30 AM
...after my hubby made me be nice.  ^-^

ChirpingGirl

Reply #946 on: April 19, 2017, 02:11:42 AM
MmmmmmmHmmmmmm.  :-*

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #947 on: April 19, 2017, 02:24:13 AM
Fucking hilarious. Package finally arrived today, 5 days late and it wasn't even what I ordered. I asked the seller, what can we do to fix this? Two hours later, full refund. Not too bad, the product was not exactly what I wanted, but it was free. Not too bad I guess.  :roll:

Free is always nice.

I was talking with my mom on the phone while standing in line at the grocery store.  I said, "What time will daddy be home?"    I heard two girls (18ish) behind me snickering.  And I heard one say, "omg, is she 10?  Daddy?" And they laughed again.    I turned around and stared at them.   A friend of theirs came up and he could sense the tension.  "What's going on," he asked.   I kept staring at the girls, then I squinted my eyes a little, looking back and forth from one to the other.   Nobody said anything.   The boy finally said, "Whoa, this is intense."    The two girls got out of line and walked back into the store. I heard one say, "What the fuck is wrong with that Psycho."   Little bitches.  

I've always called him that.   I even refer to him here as my daddy.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #948 on: April 19, 2017, 02:29:46 AM
Fucking hilarious. Package finally arrived today, 5 days late and it wasn't even what I ordered. I asked the seller, what can we do to fix this? Two hours later, full refund. Not too bad, the product was not exactly what I wanted, but it was free. Not too bad I guess.  :roll:

Free is always nice.

I was talking with my mom on the phone while standing in line at the grocery store.  I said, "What time will daddy be home?"    I heard two girls (18ish) behind me snickering.  And I heard one say, "omg, is she 10?  Daddy?" And they laughed again.    I turned around and stared at them.   A friend of theirs came up and he could sense the tension.  "What's going on," he asked.   I kept staring at the girls, then I squinted my eyes a little, looking back and forth from one to the other.   Nobody said anything.   The boy finally said, "Whoa, this is intense."    The two girls got out of line and walked back into the store. I heard one say, "What the fuck is wrong with that Psycho."   Little bitches.  

I've always called him that.   I even refer to him here as my daddy.

I call my daddy "fuckin' worthless prick." :D Among other things.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #949 on: April 19, 2017, 02:36:19 AM
Kori Ali Muhammad, a black Muslim, murders 3 white people, screams "Allahu Akbar" and it doesn't trend on twitter, CNN and Fox don't give two fucks, and the media that does report it claim it wasn't a hate crime. Even though people with IQ's found his facebook and shit and he's all about murdering whitey. You know what would have made the news? If the cops didn't take him alive. Then there would be riots in the streets.

And the other day when that black man in Cleveland murdered a black man and there was a manhunt, the news called him "dark white skinned".

Fuckin' disgusting motherfuckin' fake news cock suckers.

No, I'm not putting this in politics or 1408, and you know why I'm not.  :roll:

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #950 on: April 19, 2017, 04:02:32 AM
The worst day of my life has been today.

My love came home from Costa Rica, and I got to see her. I was supposed to have dinner with her.

She is pregnant by a man she has been seeing in costa  rica. And it isn't  a relationship that includes children or long term relationship, or marriage.

She is scared and doesn't see how she can continue a romantic relationship with me.

I feel stone cold dead.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:16:35 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #951 on: April 19, 2017, 05:15:46 AM
The worst day of my life has been today.

My love came home from Costa Rica, and I got to see her. I was supposed to have dinner with her.

She is pregnant by a man she has been seeing in costa  rica. And it isn't  a relationship that includes children or long term relationship, or marriage.

She is scared and doesn't see how she can continue a romantic relationship with me.

I feel stone cold dead.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

_priapism

Reply #952 on: April 19, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

She is pregnant by a man she has been seeing in costa rica. And it isn't  a relationship that includes children or long term relationship, or marriage.

Been there.  Done that.  Wait till she calls you from labor and delivery, while she's squeezing his kid out.  And sends you photos of her cuddling with the little bastard.  Ugh.  PTSD moment.  I feel for you. Really.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #953 on: April 19, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

Kori Ali Muhammad, a black Muslim, murders 3 white people, screams "Allahu Akbar" and it doesn't trend on twitter, CNN and Fox don't give two fucks, and the media that does report it claim it wasn't a hate crime. Even though people with IQ's found his facebook and shit and he's all about murdering whitey. You know what would have made the news? If the cops didn't take him alive. Then there would be riots in the streets.

And the other day when that black man in Cleveland murdered a black man and there was a manhunt, the news called him "dark white skinned".

There were front page articles about Kori Ali Muhammad in the New York Times both yesterday and today. They specifically indicate that Muhammad "wanted to kill as many white people as he could before he was captured," and they directly label it a hate crime. Today's article quotes the Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer:

"He provided some very specific detailed information that caused our detectives to believe that this was motivated based on hate and not based on any terrorist act. This is solely based on race."

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-shooting-rampage-kori-ali-muhammad.html

Perhaps you need to expand your definition of "the media" and "the news" to something beyond "what's trending on twitter"?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

ChirpingGirl

Reply #954 on: April 19, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

There were front page articles about Kori Ali Muhammad in the New York Times both yesterday and today. They specifically indicate that Muhammad "wanted to kill as many white people as he could before he was captured," and they directly label it a hate crime. Today's article quotes the Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer:

"He provided some very specific detailed information that caused our detectives to believe that this was motivated based on hate and not based on any terrorist act. This is solely based on race."

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-shooting-rampage-kori-ali-muhammad.html

Perhaps you need to expand your definition of "the media" and "the news" to something beyond "what's trending on twitter"?

You just proved my point.

_priapism

Reply #955 on: April 19, 2017, 04:15:08 PM
Nervous breakdown with the kids.  Honestly, I am so sick and tired of slaving for them, tucking their shirts in, driving them here and there, and obsessing about their progress on major projects, grades, rank advancement, etc.  and they honestly don't seem to give a shit half the time, so why do I???

ChirpingGirl

Reply #956 on: April 19, 2017, 04:16:25 PM
Nervous breakdown with the kids.  Honestly, I am so sick and tired of slaving for them, tucking their shirts in, driving them here and there, and obsessing about their progress on major projects, grades, rank advancement, etc.  and they honestly don't seem to give a shit half the time, so why do I???

:emot_laughing:

:D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #957 on: April 19, 2017, 04:17:49 PM
Birthday party for my 5 year old today.  :facepalm:

If anyone says "and one to grow on" I'll slap them silly.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #958 on: April 19, 2017, 04:37:48 PM
…"and one to grow on."

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #959 on: April 19, 2017, 04:43:59 PM
Oh CG...the gauntlet is thrown.  I wanna be there when you try to take on our Shield Maiden.  :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville