KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Party of hate?

Gina Marie · 59815

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #200 on: August 09, 2013, 03:18:05 PM
In the case if the quoted article, bearing flags of other nature, even on public property is a function of the first amendment.

As veterans they SHOULD understand that, and that is exactly why they served.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

gomez38555

Reply #201 on: August 09, 2013, 03:27:10 PM
This reminds me of a story I read some years ago, and was able to find, about fighting for our beliefs and the use of them.

http://windsofchange.net/archives/003275.html

I got off my train in Rosslyn because I had to use the bathroom and the train was moving quite slowly. When I was getting back on the train, there were protestors on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one.

An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protestor offered her a pamphlet, she politely declined.�The young protestor put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a guesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, "Ma'am, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said: "Honey, my first husband died in France during World War II so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth your country. And if you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."

I'm glad to report that loud applause broke out among the onlookers and the young protestor was at a total loss for words."

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #202 on: August 09, 2013, 04:13:50 PM
I object to the characterization as bad mouthing your country. She has a legitimate issue with not wanting the literature, and a personal issue losing a husband.

But the entire story seems to be on the level of one of those feel indignant stories common on the Internet, that are pure creative fiction.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #203 on: August 10, 2013, 12:21:43 AM
Bye Bye Black sheep? No - this was not racially motivated!

Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all
By Matthew C. Whitaker, Special to CNN
www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/opinion/whitaker-obama-arizona-race/index.html

This is really, really, sad.

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #204 on: August 15, 2013, 10:14:19 PM
Today, Robert Bob and his pals "discuss" the Clinton/Obama connection (before a new (N) takes his job!):

snowm

Reply #205 on: August 16, 2013, 05:55:57 PM
You know what annoys me about this thread, if I was to quote some nimrod democrat on facebook spewing ignorant hate filled drivel, it would be met here with hate and disgust.

Whereas on KB we get to title a thread party of hate and quote a no name fb post as a rationale for hating an entire political belief system. Everyone sits back and accepts it or qq's in another section about other participants disagreeing with them.

Weaksauce.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #206 on: August 16, 2013, 11:00:44 PM
You know what annoys me about this thread, if I was to quote some nimrod democrat on facebook spewing ignorant hate filled drivel, it would be met here with hate and disgust.

Whereas on KB we get to title a thread party of hate and quote a no name fb post as a rationale for hating an entire political belief system. Everyone sits back and accepts it or qq's in another section about other participants disagreeing with them.

Weaksauce.

coacheric

Reply #207 on: August 16, 2013, 11:03:50 PM
Why not respond with hate and disgust then?

"You assholes never respond to things the way I want you to."

ASSHOLE, that's not how I would have answered him!

Online MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #208 on: August 17, 2013, 12:14:34 AM

Weaksauce.

Snowm, this will come as something as a shock to you, but you DO have the ability to post details about "some nimrod democrat spewing ignorant hate filled drivel," in this thread or in another thread you create, any time you want.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

snowm

Reply #209 on: August 17, 2013, 12:56:08 AM

Weaksauce.

Snowm, this will come as something as a shock to you, but you DO have the ability to post details about "some nimrod democrat spewing ignorant hate filled drivel," in this thread or in another thread you create, any time you want.

You're right I do, but I am not as small minded as to dismiss half the country's political beliefs based on a few soundbites, memes, or jackasses on fb.

snowm

Reply #210 on: August 17, 2013, 01:01:40 AM

You're right I do, but I am not as small minded as to dismiss half the country's political beliefs based on a few soundbites, memes, or jackasses on fb.

I think you completely underestimate yourself.

I think you over estimate the relevance of your opinion to me.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #211 on: August 17, 2013, 01:19:32 AM
More Robert Bob for snowm:

snowm

Reply #212 on: August 17, 2013, 10:08:11 PM
Instead of getting any political commentary out of that thread, I can certainly lol at the balls people think they grow when typing in blogs and fb posts safely behind a screen.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #213 on: August 24, 2013, 10:43:10 AM
Ya'll remember earlier this year when washed up, redneck rocker, Ted Nugent made a thinly veiled threat against the POTUS? He never made good on that promise... we are still waiting, asshole!

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/176293

Wango Tango?

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #214 on: August 29, 2013, 12:15:54 AM
Maine town official gets a visit from Secret Service for racist post on Facebook, calling for Obama to be shot
August 28, 2013
By Anomaly

A town official in Maine was paid a visit by the Secret Service Tuesday after posting, “Shoot that nigger.” in regards to President Obama. The 68 year-old official explains, “What I really meant to say is, ‘When are we going to get rid of this nigger?’” He added, “I should have said, ‘I hope the bastard dies.’”

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/08/28/maine-town-official-gets-a-visit-from-secret-service-for-racist-post-on-facebook-calling-for-obama-to-be-shot/

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #215 on: September 03, 2013, 01:05:51 AM
Today, Robert Bob and his teabagger pals "discuss" Obama and his "MUZZIE"/"GAY" connections, "what FOX said", bacon, Benghazi, Syria and the UN:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:45:49 AM by Gia1978 »

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #216 on: September 04, 2013, 08:54:14 AM
Scary.  Not to violate Godwin's Law, but Hitler would have loved FB.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #217 on: September 05, 2013, 01:17:12 AM
Robert Bob and Pals are fired up about "UN"

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #218 on: September 11, 2013, 02:41:55 AM
Robert Bob and Pals discuss... wait for it.... BEN GHAZI!

Online MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #219 on: September 11, 2013, 05:55:01 PM
Robert Bob and Pals discuss... wait for it.... BEN GHAZI!

I'm having a hard time understanding the gastrointestinal points he raises. Smoke in and garbage out? How's that even possible?

But this might be the perfect cure for chronic constipation. If, simply by blowing smoke in it will cause the garbage to come out, well, he's on the cusp of a medical miracle.

I also suspect this man is a closeted homosexual, given his obsession with his anal region, and what goes in and out of it.

(Sorry, I'm in a very silly mood today...)

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."