KB - a better class of pervert

News:

anyone like MMF threesome's

s0nix · 13829

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #60 on: June 14, 2014, 06:02:22 PM
had the great luck once of having 2 bi guys we all enjoyed it a lot, loved holding and rubbing their cocks together, and having one of them fuck me while we both blew the other one.plus other things, I would never do a 3some unless everyone was open to sex with the same sex as well as the other sex.

I have had MFM but never an MMF.  Not sure I would be into the guys fucking but sucking a guys cock with another guy might be fun. 

Offline kimberly

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #61 on: June 14, 2014, 06:06:38 PM
had the great luck once of having 2 bi guys we all enjoyed it a lot, loved holding and rubbing their cocks together, and having one of them fuck me while we both blew the other one.plus other things, I would never do a 3some unless everyone was open to sex with the same sex as well as the other sex.

I have had MFM but never an MMF.  Not sure I would be into the guys fucking but sucking a guys cock with another guy might be fun. 
IF you ever get the chance try it. It is fun.

love is the way

Offline Rob2

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 08:51:17 PM
Sorry Kiani89. AFF is "Adult Friend Finder". Good hookups for threesomes or more.

Offline MtTamKim

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
Reply #63 on: June 21, 2014, 10:16:01 PM
I had a sort of MMF one time. Me and my best friend, our bf's and her bf's younger brother were all watching a movie together in her media room, and we'd had a few wine coolers. I was sitting on a big couch between my bf and the "spare" guy, and was making out with my bf. My friend and her bf started doing actual sex on another couch next to ours, and then my bf knelt on the floor between my legs and started fucking me. The other guy pulled out his cock and was stroking it as he watched me and my bf, and his brother and my friend. He took hold of my hand and put it on his cock, and started using it to stroke himself. My bf looked at it, saw what we were doing, and just smiled, so I kept going, and jerked him off.

We never did it again, or did anything else, but it was kind of cool. I don't regret it.

Kim

Offline Googs28

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #64 on: June 22, 2014, 12:25:35 PM
Well..this is a fantasy that really gets me going for a year or two now. I wasn't really into it when I was 'younger' (oh god..that sounds so old! :D)...but as the years passed the thought grew more appealing. I've never had the chance to try it, though. And I'm not really sure if I wouldn't get jealous if a possible girlfriend was involved. But I've fantasized doing it with a couple I'm friends with. I've never touched another man but the thought of doing it during a MMF threesome intrigues me...and I don't see anything wrong in sucking another man's cock..and I guess a little bit of alcohol and the right mood can do wonders for your nervosity and doubts! ;)

I guess I would be down with it with the right people..but I will never know until I'm in such a situation! ;)

Offline Kelly34

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +52/-0
Reply #65 on: September 11, 2014, 09:43:34 AM
I've done a FFF, but that was where all three of us were not in a relationship together. There was no jealousy, however we all three found that being the center I the other two's attention the best part. I can fully understand the pitfalls. I never entered into a 3some with a lover.

I have to admit, I don't share well.
Yeah i get that Katie. I have never done FFF with any Gf's. Don't think like to share a loved one like that.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-3
Reply #66 on: September 12, 2014, 08:56:57 PM
I would do MMF but not sure about doing the other guy , I would love to do DP , one in butt one in vag at the same time . but prob like when i did do a MFF thressome it was better as a fantasy than real .

An MFF or FMF is supposed to be the most common male fantasy, care to elaborate why it wasn't enjoyable, warmguyy?  Somewhere on the net, may even be elsewhere on KB, there is a very good guide to organising and enjoying threesomes.  It has always remained a fantasy for me.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

coacheric

Reply #67 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:09 PM
I would do MMF but not sure about doing the other guy , I would love to do DP , one in butt one in vag at the same time . but prob like when i did do a MFF thressome it was better as a fantasy than real .

An MFF or FMF is supposed to be the most common male fantasy, care to elaborate why it wasn't enjoyable, warmguyy?  Somewhere on the net, may even be elsewhere on KB, there is a very good guide to organising and enjoying threesomes.  It has always remained a fantasy for me.

There is a difference as has also been pointed out here and I was never aware of

MMF = touching by and of all including MM touching and more if wanted

MFM = female pleasure by two men without the men touching each other.

Now this is what was posted on here at some point by others. I could be wrong in this understanding.  If what I posted is true then warmguy is looking more for a MFM encounter.

I believe the fantasy of this far outweighs any reall interest I would have in wanting it to really happen. Wife and I role play it a lot using toys and lots of dirty talk but neither of us have ever wanted to fully venture out and look for it in real life.

Offline curse_bless_me

• New Pervert
Reply #68 on: September 13, 2014, 01:49:31 AM
Pretty much a huge fantasy that I enjoy reading about, but not sure about ever trying it in real life.

Offline kimberly

• Pervert
Reply #69 on: September 13, 2014, 04:21:27 PM
yes, f here who enjoys mmf bi 3somes, haven't done one for ages but love it and love reading about them.

love is the way

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-3
Reply #70 on: September 14, 2014, 06:16:39 PM
Maybe deviating from the topic as originally posted but I was mainly interested in why warmguyy's real MFF was not as good as his fantasy.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1842/-28
Reply #71 on: September 14, 2014, 06:36:45 PM
Maybe warmguy pictured it differently in his fantasy than the reality.?. The mind is an instrument of its own. In any event, he stated his opinion.

one of the originals

Offline rivet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #72 on: October 05, 2014, 08:40:05 PM
I haven't done MMF.  It's funny because I've always wondered what it feels like to be fucked with a firm cock.  I'm not into homosexual encounters, though, just wanting my lady to take me with a strap-on instead.

Offline wishesfete

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #73 on: October 08, 2014, 04:33:37 AM
I know a lovely couple that makes it a point to connect with me whenever I am in there state or they visit mine.  He loves to watch and participate as I fuck his wife and although he has never done anything with me directly he does love to clean up his wife's pussy right after I fill her up.  FUN! ;D

Offline justcurious6969

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #74 on: October 26, 2014, 12:16:56 AM
My wife and I had a MFM threesome once.........it was incredible! I loved seeing another guy enjoy my wife.

Offline samsoon

• New Pervert
Reply #75 on: October 28, 2014, 11:53:47 AM
yes we love it

Offline MRBD

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #76 on: October 28, 2014, 08:47:52 PM
I would love to try it at least once!

IdleBoast

Reply #77 on: November 03, 2014, 07:30:55 PM
I'd love to have a go at any combination of 3some - FFM, FMF, MFM or MMF - but my wife is very, very vanilla.  Even if she found out I was a member here, there'd be massive emotional hell to pay, and I don't want to throw away my marriage for a fantasy.

A good friend had an MFM a couple of years ago with a new boyfriend and his friend - bf just turned up with his mate and suggested it without any sort of preamble.

She phoned me the next day, absolutely fizzing with excitement about the event - she'd been in the mood for a bit of primal, and they fucked her all night, including a "spit roast".

The subject came up again recently (OK, I brought it up - I live out my fantasies vicariously), but she now says she regrets doing it.

Offline samsoon

• New Pervert
Reply #78 on: December 11, 2014, 02:18:55 PM
My wife and I have enjoyed many MMF 3sums and the odd MFF 3 sum.  We are both fully bi and do enjoy it very much.  If you're ever near Stornoway give us a shout

Offline funguy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
Reply #79 on: December 11, 2014, 06:20:18 PM
Participated once and loved it.  Am always up for it but have not had the opportunity in quite some time.  I monitor CL regularly where there is a MW for M category.  Seems like just under half are open to bi contact.  Most are quite young and hung up on big cocks however.  But you can never tell...