Confessions

huyle23 · 101204

ChirpingGirl

Reply #100 on: November 06, 2018, 07:14:18 PM
We're here to confess sex things.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #101 on: November 06, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
We're here to confess sex things.  :roll:

I know.  Now, are you going to drag it off on a tangent, for Jed and I dragging it off on a tangent, or do you have something sexual to confess?  You won, a point.  Now, don't cancel that out by doing the exact same thing with your victory lap.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #102 on: November 06, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

I'll confess to eating too much of my nieces Halloween candy.

She doesn't like Babe Ruth or Snickers.   OMG, my favorite.  Wait, no, Swedish Fish are my favorite.   

I really need to get a few runs in before the bad weather starts.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #103 on: November 06, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
I didn't participate in Halloween, at all.  I didn't dress up, have any candy, nor even go out that night.  I kinda boycott it, since I'm so weird the rest of the year.  I figure let the normals have their night.

I don't date, nor have sex on Valentines, either.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #104 on: November 06, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

She doesn't like Babe Ruth or Snickers.   OMG, my favorite.  Wait, no, Swedish Fish are my favorite.   

We may as well turn this into confess whatever.  ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #105 on: November 06, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

We may as well turn this into confess whatever.  ;D

What in the world are these fish swimming in the candy bowls at my work other than apparently no one wants them?  Meanwhile I have to dig deep to find any chocolate.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #106 on: November 06, 2018, 08:33:27 PM
I don’t see law enforcement hunting down the transgender for just being transgender any time soon.  Obviously I was referring to refraining from committing illegal acts that are actually wrong and actually cause harm.

Now on to more important issues, how did CJ’s sister’s wifey get knocked up, and was a real penis involved?

Yes there was a real one involved. I'm guessing the "donor" was just someone they knew from school. He had more fun than Summer did. Probably got a big thrill out of nailing a hot, gay British girl.  :roll: My sister comforted her through the process, which was sweet. I'm pretty sure the price of donation was getting to do it the old fashioned way. Which believe it or not I get. This guy has never had anything to do with the baby so he deserved to get something out of the deal for making half that beautiful little girl.

I snoop on my kids and wifeys stuff too. And they also have secrets.  :facepalm:

And they filmed it?  That had to be because they will (and do) watch it as a turn on?  The only other explanation would be to ask the daughter years later if she’d like to see her conception?

And CJ, just let me know if you ever need a similar donation. . . . .

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #107 on: November 06, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

She doesn't like Babe Ruth or Snickers.   OMG, my favorite.  Wait, no, Swedish Fish are my favorite.  

We may as well turn this into confess whatever.  ;D
You're right.  It's in 'Sex Talk'.   So, I'll expand on it.   I've been eating a lot of chocolate and when I do that I feel a little chubby.  Chubby makes me not feel sexy and that hurts my sex drive.    

Better CG? ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:37:03 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #108 on: November 06, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

She doesn't like Babe Ruth or Snickers.   OMG, my favorite.  Wait, no, Swedish Fish are my favorite.  

You're right.  It's in 'Sex Talk'.   So, I'll expand on it.   I've been eating a lot of chocolate and when I do that I feel a little chubby.  Chubby makes me not feel sexy and that hurts my sex drive.    

Better CG? ;)

I like to take Halloween candy, especially chocolate candy, rub it all over my naked body, and then have someone lick it off.

Even Better CG? ;)

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

ChirpingGirl

Reply #109 on: November 06, 2018, 09:04:06 PM
I don’t see law enforcement hunting down the transgender for just being transgender any time soon.  Obviously I was referring to refraining from committing illegal acts that are actually wrong and actually cause harm.

Now on to more important issues, how did CJ’s sister’s wifey get knocked up, and was a real penis involved?

Yes there was a real one involved. I'm guessing the "donor" was just someone they knew from school. He had more fun than Summer did. Probably got a big thrill out of nailing a hot, gay British girl.  :roll: My sister comforted her through the process, which was sweet. I'm pretty sure the price of donation was getting to do it the old fashioned way. Which believe it or not I get. This guy has never had anything to do with the baby so he deserved to get something out of the deal for making half that beautiful little girl.

I snoop on my kids and wifeys stuff too. And they also have secrets.  :facepalm:

And they filmed it?  That had to be because they will (and do) watch it as a turn on?  The only other explanation would be to ask the daughter years later if she’d like to see her conception?

And CJ, just let me know if you ever need a similar donation. . . . .

Yes they did. I'd like to ask them why, but since they don't know I've seen it that'd be... ill advised.  ;D

I can only assume they did it just because they wanted to. I'll probably never know why.

I made copies of all their private stuff. Because it turns me on.  :facepalm: I am however very happy to not have seen this being done to my sister.  :roll:

And there's to be no more donations for anyone.  ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #110 on: November 06, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Better CG? ;)

I like to take Halloween candy, especially chocolate candy, rub it all over my naked body, and then have someone lick it off.

Even Better CG? ;)

Yes. :D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #111 on: November 06, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

Even Better CG? ;)

Watcher begins handing out numbered tickets for all the KB members who are in line to lick off the chocolate candy MissB has rubbed all over herself... ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

psiberzerker

Reply #112 on: November 06, 2018, 09:41:53 PM
We may as well turn this into confess whatever.

Or just relax, and let it go thread.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #113 on: November 06, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

Even Better CG? ;)

Watcher begins handing out numbered tickets for all the KB members women who are in line to lick off the chocolate candy MissB has rubbed all over herself... ;D ;D

FTFY....

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:59:05 PM by MissBarbara »

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

ChirpingGirl

Reply #114 on: November 06, 2018, 10:03:33 PM
I'm not allowed chocolate, or other women.  :roll:

But I'll watch. :D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #115 on: November 06, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

And secretly copy any vids of it.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #116 on: November 06, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

And secretly copy any vids of it.

Yep! ;D

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #117 on: November 07, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

Watcher begins handing out numbered tickets for all the KB members women who are in line to lick off the chocolate candy MissB has rubbed all over herself... ;D ;D

*Takes a ticket.* 
*Takes the ticket from Chirp that she got from Rick since she's not using it.*
*Takes another ticket pretending I never took one.*

Can we call this event Barbalicious?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #118 on: November 07, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

*Takes a ticket.* 
*Takes the ticket from Chirp that she got from Rick since she's not using it.*
*Takes another ticket pretending I never took one.*

Can we call this event Barbalicious?

:emot_lickie:

Remington555

Reply #119 on: November 07, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Even Better CG? ;)

FTFY....

:emot_thdrool: ...... wait, what? ...... but i love chocolate ...... that is SO not fair ...... :'(