Sex toys

Grm · 26388

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 06:21:51 AM
Dunno if they're still making them, but there WAS a remote-control vibe that you could operate over the Internet while doing simultaneous video chat; the software integrated vibe control plus video chat.

I'll be fucked if I can remember the name of it, though.

Kinda like a tele-operated dildo... I'm sure the military has an interest in it!

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 09:13:28 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll keep it in mind while I'm shopping!  And a huge WOO! to CassandraLass for joining the forum and having an awesome avatar!

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 06:26:49 PM
It's hard making recommendations to someone you don't know, but here goes:

1)  First make sure in your own mind that she would welcome a gift like this; that is, be aware of potential subtext. You know how we women love to read into things, so are you sure she would want one? Does it say, "I don't think you can take care of yourself on your own"?

2)  As Bexy points out, things like this are extremely personal, and I second her lingerie analogy: it has to be something she feels comfortable and sexy wearing, and not something you think she looks sexy wearing.

3)  At the risk of generalizing, penetration is usually not as important as stimulation. Thus, I would second Joan's recommendation.

4)  Finally, I suspect what would be sexiest of all for her would be to somehow do it together. I can't speak from personal experience, but I can only imagine how lovely it must be to cyber-skype.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline licksnkissez

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +364/-51
Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 06:58:33 PM
All good advice! I have had a lot of fun picking out toys with a lover. And using them with or without said lover(s). You may have to get 2 or 3 before she finds one she likes. I always enjoyed having a lover who is not intimidated by sex toys. Some men are weird about using them. Oh, those are the dumb ones *wink*

Keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
- Epictetus

Offline CassandraLass

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 08:03:27 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll keep it in mind while I'm shopping!  And a huge WOO! to CassandraLass for joining the forum and having an awesome avatar!

Thank you! Good luck in your quest :)

If you can't say something nice, come sit next to me.

Offline breanna

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 10:34:55 PM
Hmmm welll the first toy i EVER had was a vibrator too, it was just the right size for me then too :) the only advice i have is to make sure its not to big for her (or too small in that case :P)

Love you all! So much fun here <3

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 10:51:34 PM
Dunno if they're still making them, but there WAS a remote-control vibe that you could operate over the Internet while doing simultaneous video chat; the software integrated vibe control plus video chat.

I'll be fucked if I can remember the name of it, though.

Kinda like a tele-operated dildo... I'm sure the military has an interest in it!

Internet enabled rabbit  – rabbit vibrator

Get the most out of cybersex with this soft and glossy jelly vibrator. Included discs enable access to high joy software. Meet a sexy someone online through the high joy dating community and they can control your pleasure and stimulation online. The rotating shaft and rabbit eared clitoral stimulator work separately. The shaft rotates while the clitoral stimulator vibrates. Use both or one without the other. Press the ON button for increased intensity. The left column is for vibration and the right is for shaft rotation. The 1, 2 and 3 buttons dictate the variations in pulsation for the vibrator and variations in rotation for the shaft. Pretty pink beads sensitize the walls of any crevice as they spin. The nubbed head resembles the shape of a real penis, but you feel the added bonus of ribbing and raised veins. The lights on the power pack let you know which level of intensity you've reached. To use the software, plug the cord into your computer's USB cable. Insert the disc and follow the instructions to create a High Joy account if you do not have one already. Although the vibration on this toy is rather quiet, the rotation is a bit noisy. If you need to be discreet about using this, consider your options. This toy can seem overwhelming at first, so it's best to try each function on its own before overlapping them so you can familiarize yourself with each button's designated function. The ultimate tech-savvy pleasure machine!

http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/internet-enabled-rabbit

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline licksnkissez

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +364/-51
Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 11:18:14 PM
Hmmm I have a birthday coming up who's gonna buy that for me??

Keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
- Epictetus

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 11:26:18 PM
Hmmm I have a birthday coming up who's gonna buy that for me??

Barbara raises her hand....

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 11:32:35 PM
Well, I brought up my idea in the shower this evening...  turns out she hates the idea of owning one.  I told her that I wouldn't buy her one if she didn't want one and she agreed. :(  Well, at least I tried.  Every time I suggest we broaden our horizons, I get shot down.  This is getting frustrating.

Thanks for the help and advice anyway folks, I appreciate it!  :emot_thankyou:

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 11:44:50 PM
Well, I brought up my idea in the shower this evening...  turns out she hates the idea of owning one.  I told her that I wouldn't buy her one if she didn't want one and she agreed. :(  Well, at least I tried.  Every time I suggest we broaden our horizons, I get shot down.  This is getting frustrating.

Thanks for the help and advice anyway folks, I appreciate it!  :emot_thankyou:

It happens. Maybe we need a rental program, like Netflix... or Home Depot... take the puppy home, bring it back if you are not satisfied...

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
Reply #51 on: May 11, 2011, 11:14:56 AM
There is definitely an element of that here Toe.  I'll think of something...  Otherwise I'll just take her back to the wife store, right Joan? :D

Offline CassandraLass

• New Pervert
Reply #52 on: May 11, 2011, 03:03:38 PM
Liontamer, may be a longshot, but my lady does not like to "own" any decision that makes her less "ladylike."  So, I tied her up and blindfolded her before sliding a latex butt plug in her ass and a Rabbit in her pussy.  Cuffed over a wedge pillow, she was able to cum, because she wasn't a wanton hussy... I was *making* her be one.  :emot_laughing:

If that isn't a hot sentence...well goodness. Just take my word that it is.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #53 on: May 11, 2011, 07:25:49 PM
There is definitely an element of that here Toe.  I'll think of something...  Otherwise I'll just take her back to the wife store, right Joan? :D

Sorry liontamer2, i did not mean a rental wife... was thinking toy rental, so she could shop and try one out, or more.. toy of the week program type of thing. lol, wife store...

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
Reply #54 on: May 11, 2011, 08:36:27 PM
I knew what you meant Joan, I was just playin'!  At least I got a nice blowjob in the shower last night.  It tempered my disappointment that she didn't want a toy ;)

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #55 on: May 11, 2011, 10:55:30 PM
I knew what you meant Joan, I was just playin'!  At least I got a nice blowjob in the shower last night.  It tempered my disappointment that she didn't want a toy ;)

sounds like she has just the toy she wants... lucky guy

Offline CassandraLass

• New Pervert
Reply #56 on: May 12, 2011, 02:18:28 PM
True, Joan...some women just have no desire for anything but the original :).

Offline EazinAlong

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-2
    • Click Here to Read My Naughty Stories
Reply #57 on: May 12, 2011, 06:46:37 PM
Liontamer, may be a longshot, but my lady does not like to "own" any decision that makes her less "ladylike."  So, I tied her up and blindfolded her before sliding a latex butt plug in her ass and a Rabbit in her pussy.  Cuffed over a wedge pillow, she was able to cum, because she wasn't a wanton hussy... I was *making* her be one.  

:emot_laughing:

There are definitely women in this category.

TinyDancer

Reply #58 on: May 23, 2011, 08:49:25 PM
xxx
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 12:43:14 PM by TinyDancer »

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #59 on: May 24, 2011, 04:05:04 AM
I've seen some women in prison make some...other than that...no...lol
Though I haven't seen any I do know they ladies will make toys out of what ever they can. 
Any port in a storm, nothing more frustrating than needing a quick little nut and finding out batteries are dead, scrambling around the house and every remote uses a 9Volt, last time that happened to me I ended up using, can't believe I'm saying this, *blush* my toothbrush, its called a Spinbrush and it worked just fine.  Us ladies can always find something around the house when the need arises.
A WOO for the truthful answer. 

The Gentleman Freak.