KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What I looked at the last time I masturbated.

Prometheus · 352780

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1781 on: September 20, 2019, 01:48:20 AM
CJ is addicted to Samantha Carter.  :facepalm:

I wonder how weirded out she'd be if I could ever tell her how important she was to me during those "early years".  :roll:

Oh the stories I can't tell here about the adventures we had together in my mind.  :roll:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #1782 on: September 20, 2019, 05:51:16 PM

While I didn't actually masturbate while I watched it, I found this video to be absolutely enthralling, and very arousing.

FAIR WARNING: This is not a typical "lesbian" video. Almost none of the women have what would be described as a "hot body." They come in every imaginable shape and size, there's lots of excess body fat, and there are many small and saggy boobs (and not a single fake boob to be found). Worst of all, they spend a lot of the time kissing and caressing, as well as simply hanging around chatting, and the camera often focuses on their faces, and not their body parts.

Enjoy:

http://www.lesbian8.com/1035/ultra-hot-czechlesbian-orgy/

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #1783 on: September 20, 2019, 05:54:52 PM
FAIR WARNING: This is not a typical "lesbian" video. Almost none of the women have what would be described as a "hot body." They come in every imaginable shape and size, there's lots of excess body fat, and there are many small and saggy boobs (and not a single fake boob to be found). Worst of all, they spend a lot of the time kissing and caressing, as well as simply hanging around chatting, and the camera often focuses on their faces, and not their body parts.

Enjoy:

Yeah, that makes me want to watch it so much!  Thanks for that great description.

"I'll be in my bunk..."

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #1784 on: September 20, 2019, 07:34:01 PM

Yeah, that makes me want to watch it so much!  Thanks for that great description.

"I'll be in my bunk..."

I lied.

I actually found that virtually every single woman in the video has what I would describe as a "hot body."

But my view of bodily beauty differs sharply from most others...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #1785 on: September 20, 2019, 07:41:48 PM

You, and me both.  Do you have a body?  Congratulations, it's beautiful.

Ugly is on the inside.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1786 on: September 20, 2019, 07:55:23 PM

You, and me both.  Do you have a body?  Congratulations, it's beautiful.

Ugly is on the inside.

CJ has had sex with hot girls with horrible souls. I'd rather have hot outside and ugly inside. 

I'm vain. :emot_shrug:

psiberzerker

Reply #1787 on: September 20, 2019, 07:57:33 PM
CJ has had sex with hot girls with horrible souls. I'd rather have hot outside and ugly inside. 

Well, just for sex?  Yeah, I've done that plenty, you don't have to live with them.

I'd rather Live with someone who's ugly on the outside, and has a shred of human decency on the inside.

Then again, I have to live with myself. 

:shrug:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1788 on: September 20, 2019, 08:03:39 PM

Well, just for sex?  Yeah, I've done that plenty, you don't have to live with them.

I'd rather Live with someone who's ugly on the outside, and has a shred of human decency on the inside.

Then again, I have to live with myself. 

I got a girl I fucking HATED. She was a miserable awful spoiled bitch. But she was hot.

Hate to say it, but we both agreed the sex was incredible.  :roll:

But as I was leaving, she said "Don't tell anyone I fucked a girl or I'll find some way to ruin your life"  :roll:

Thankfully I never spoke to her again. I've seen her, even recently, but never spoke one more word to her. I think she has a very cucked husband now.  :emot_laughing:

Oh well. It really was awesome sex. Too bad she's such an awful person.

psiberzerker

Reply #1789 on: September 20, 2019, 08:07:00 PM
"Don't tell anyone I fucked a girl or I'll find some way to ruin your life"  :roll:

:emot_laughing:  Yeah.

I love threats likeat from people likeat.  "Oh, like you've been trying to ruin my life all along?  Relax, sweet cheeks.  I don't want anyone to know I settled for your sorry ass, either."

Then hate fuck some more.  Rinse, repeat...

Reminds me of Lilith Jenovax LaVey.  I gave her the name GenovaX.  She deadnamed me on Facebook for arguing with her about Grounding, when she can't walk barefoot without blisters, and I can't wear shoes without getting blisters.

"Do I strike you as particularly Grounded?"

She wasn't even that good in bed.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 08:11:21 PM by psiberzerker »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1790 on: September 20, 2019, 08:10:01 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd hate fuck her again.  ;D

psiberzerker

Reply #1791 on: September 20, 2019, 08:16:56 PM
Yeah, me too, but the subject was ugly on the inside, hot on the outside, and hatefucking them?

She's a fetish model, who legaly changed her name to Lillith J. LaVey.  I just assume that's more than enough to tell you exactly what she's like.

You can hatefuck me any time you want.  I'll bring my own handcuffs!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 08:21:30 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #1792 on: October 07, 2019, 04:52:16 AM
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:02:54 AM by Sensualtravler »

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1793 on: October 09, 2019, 05:16:29 PM
A picture of a selfie of my sister and her wifey in bikinis they took this past Summer when they visited my grandparents.  :roll:

:facepalm:

I can't help it. I have degenerate thoughts about what I'd love to do to... both of them.  :roll:

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #1794 on: October 10, 2019, 02:34:06 PM

I got a girl I fucking HATED. She was a miserable awful spoiled bitch. But she was hot.

Something like this happened to me on a spring break in college. I could hardly believe it but it happened.

Sudden lust can make for strange bedfellows.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

_priapism

Reply #1795 on: October 10, 2019, 04:17:41 PM

Something like this happened to me on a spring break in college. I could hardly believe it but it happened.

Sex with someone you despise can be the best, because there’s no need to even pretend you care.  And you can taunt and insult her, while you slap her, pull her hair, and leave bite marks on her tits for the husband to find later...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1796 on: October 10, 2019, 05:59:16 PM

Hate to say it, but we both agreed the sex was incredible.  :roll:

Sex with someone you despise can be the best, because there’s no need to even pretend you care.  And you can taunt and insult her, while you slap her, pull her hair, and leave bite marks on her tits for the husband to find later...

Now I want to fuck her again.  :roll:

Offline Littlebit

• Co-POY 2019
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +416/-2
  • Just a little bit

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #1798 on: October 11, 2019, 05:35:54 AM

Sex with someone you despise can be the best, because there’s no need to even pretend you care.  And you can taunt and insult her, while you slap her, pull her hair, and leave bite marks on her tits for the husband to find later...

It was a complete surprise when she came on to me and I could hardly believe what was happening. Alcohol and unexpected touch. Long smoldering physical attraction coupled with the right circumstances allowed lust to flare up fast and hot, hot, hot. There as no stopping the momentum once it got going.

It was a bit rough, unusual for me. Clothing yanked down, hair pulling, ramming from behind, muffled gasps, drippy mess in her expensive clothing. No words of affection afterwards. It was done.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #1799 on: October 12, 2019, 06:00:36 AM
Blonde  enjoying fucking her ass and EXTREMELY large pussy pumped labia with a large dildo.

https://www.xvideos.com/video23313258/mega_pump_pussy_eating_dildo_-_wow69cams.com

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."