News:

Having a good old-fashioned orgasm could save your life

AB-2007 · 1210

Offline AB-2007

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +197/-6
    • My Story Site

Having an orgasm could save your life

WHAT’S the difference between an orgasm and an apple? Absolutely nothing – because they’re both supposed to keep the doctor away.

That’s according to an NHS leaflet doing the rounds in Sheffield.

This leaflet suggests there’s too much emphasis on safe sex and not enough on pleasure — and highlights the health benefits of regular orgasms.

Which does raise the question of whether regular sex really is good for you or not.

After all, sex is one of those subjects, like booze or chocolate, which is always hitting the headlines — and is either a lifesaver or a killer, depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Certainly, the health benefits of regular rumpy pumpy are aired more than the average set of bedsheets. Top of the list is “sexercise” — the idea that horizontal jogging is a proper workout.

“Take more exercise” is something doctors are always banging on about.

But does banging on the headboard count? Probably not. Because health gurus reckon the amount of exercise we need is about 30 minutes per day at least five days a week.

Unless you’re in a charity bonkathon, that’s a target you’re unlikely to meet. In fact, the average lovemaking session only uses about the same energy as climbing a couple of flights of stairs. Having said that, on the exercise front, every little helps — so don’t let that put you off.

Besides, regular sexual activity — including DIY — is linked to other health benefits, such as a reduced risk of prostate cancer in men.

It has other big advantages, too.

:emot_weird:

Offline marianne

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
  • slut adventuress
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 12:37:04 PM
Prometheus - that does explain an awful lot.. and frankly, given the amount i've been getting, i should live to a ripe old age and have a very healthy heart.. :)

I'm a slut - and i absolutely adore it...

Offline stefanwolf

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +91/-20
  • It's ok to howl at the moon
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 03:37:08 PM
I had better get started again.  Obvious a lack of sex is bad for one's self preservattion!

"If I lick the Henna off the small of a back;   Will it dye my tongue? And if I swallow it down; Will it tattoo my heart?"

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 06:42:26 PM
If you can't have an orgasm a day, a glass or two of red wine may be a substitute.  Not as exciting, but just as healthy. ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.