KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Sisters who are not twins...

LeCoach · 1367

Offline LeCoach

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-1
on: July 23, 2009, 09:18:38 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied to my inquiry regarding sisters!  It's just that, well, twins are a different kind of thing.  They tend to think alike and it's not that unusual for a set of twins to be very similar sexually.  No, I'm actually looking  for a younger and older sister kind of thing.  Where, yes, they have a family resemblance but are really different people.  Each unique in her own way.  As you might guess, I'm involved with two sisters myself, and I think this is what's behind my infatuation.  Again, any help will be appreciated.

Offline ebilbob

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-27
Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 02:24:52 AM
The first time I had sex with sisters, there was a 5 year delay in between. I fucked the older sister on a senior trip in high school and her younger sister 5 years later after I saw her dancing in a strip club an hour outside of our home town when I was back visiting.

It was actually pretty weird to fuck the younger sister when she was older than her older sister had been when I fucked her. The older one was a LOT louder and the younger one was a lot more active. But like I said, she was older...

Now my head hurts.