KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 222285

wayne3218

Reply #2160 on: March 16, 2019, 10:36:17 PM
Do I have troll me tattooed on my forehead?

Psi, tell us what other tattoos you have or better still post a photo of them :D

psiberzerker

Reply #2161 on: March 16, 2019, 10:40:29 PM
Okay:

psiberzerker

Reply #2162 on: March 21, 2019, 06:53:04 PM
Flu.  That's why I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, this morning.  The right side (Literally in both meanings of the word) was covered in snot.

wayne3218

Reply #2163 on: March 22, 2019, 10:45:10 PM
Seeing that there hasn’t been a story or a comment being posted in Sex Stories by Members section for 10 days.
I might have to give trying to write a consensual adults story another try, when I finish all my other stories.

psiberzerker

Reply #2164 on: March 24, 2019, 08:02:07 PM
I recently checked my Facebook to see if that (Orange) face was the only one staring back at me a couple days ago.  So, I got into it again, then I got a friend request from a MAGA hat wearing holocaust denier, why?  LFIKnow, my guess is to troll me, because absolutely nothing about my posts, nor profile even suggest that I'm anything but a dress wearing transgender liberal SJW.

On the bright side, my FB isn't wall-to-wall Trump any more.  (See what I did there?)

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2165 on: March 25, 2019, 03:57:38 AM
Migraine since about noon.   It finally stopped about 8 pm.   Mark and my dad watched basketball while I laid in bed crying most of the day.   One of the worst I've ever had.  Feeling better.  Hope I can sleep tonight.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2166 on: March 25, 2019, 04:14:31 AM
Migraine since about noon.   It finally stopped about 8 pm.   Mark and my dad watched basketball while I laid in bed crying most of the day.   One of the worst I've ever had.  Feeling better.  Hope I can sleep tonight.
god, that is horrible!
I hope the night is better. Hugs.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2167 on: March 26, 2019, 03:34:12 AM
And a HUG from me too. Of course, that is after Katie hugs you.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2168 on: March 26, 2019, 03:50:49 AM
Feeling better, yes.   Thank you both.

What ruined my day today is going into my nieces room to pack her for the trip.   Just about every piece of clothing she has was on the floor.   Out of the drawers, off the hanger.   I had that room spotless 8 days ago.    So, for almost 3 hours I've been folding clothes and hanging them.  Then I packed her bag.   Luckily for her, she was not here, because I might have inflicted bodily harm.   That was not how I planned on spending my evening.  9:49pm and I'm just sitting down. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2169 on: March 26, 2019, 05:32:34 AM
Oooo! Mama  bear is grumpy!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2170 on: March 26, 2019, 12:40:27 PM
As long as I don't get blamed...

I usually do at home... :emot_laughing:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Remington555

Reply #2171 on: March 26, 2019, 01:24:51 PM
What ruined my day today is going into my nieces room to pack her for the trip.   Just about every piece of clothing she has was on the floor.   Out of the drawers, off the hanger.   I had that room spotless 8 days ago.    So, for almost 3 hours I've been folding clothes and hanging them. 

Three hours? That's a lotta clothes.

Okay, putting on my serious face now.

What a child learns from that sequence of events is that Auntie J will clean up after her.

She's old enough to learn that if she makes a mess, she cleans it up.

I speak from experience. Both my daughters learned that lesson the hard way. One of them had to learn it twice.  :D

Remmy

PS: Just trying to be helpful Mama Bear. Please don't shoot the messenger for imparting (unsolicited) advice.  :-*

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2172 on: March 26, 2019, 01:36:26 PM

What a child learns from that sequence of events is that Auntie J will clean up after her.
She's old enough to learn that if she makes a mess, she cleans it up.

Thanks.  I get where you're coming from and agree.  I usually make her help me clean up, because she can't do it on her own, it just doesn't happen.   But she's busy this evening and I have my own plans tomorrow evening.  We leave Thursday.  There was just not enough time.   And I won't leave the house in that condition while I'm gone.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #2173 on: March 26, 2019, 02:38:40 PM
[color]What a child learns from that sequence of events is that Auntie J will clean up after her. [/color]

Or, she figured out how to get Aunt Jill to clean up her room again, so she doesn't have to.

_priapism

Reply #2174 on: March 26, 2019, 05:42:28 PM
New client.  Texas cheerleader mom, who wants to sue the school district because her daughter did not make the squad.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3091/-41
Reply #2175 on: March 26, 2019, 05:53:52 PM

New client.  Texas cheerleader mom, who wants to sue the school district because her daughter did not make the squad.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Does she have a leg to stand on?   ;)

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #2176 on: March 26, 2019, 06:08:04 PM

Does she have a leg to stand on?   ;)

Actually, that’s the problem.  The daughter had knee surgery shortly before try outs.  So the question for me is, does the ADA require “reasonable accommodations” for a squad member suffering from a temporary disability?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2177 on: March 26, 2019, 06:09:29 PM

By that logic my 6 year old could sue me because I don't give her cake and ice cream for dinner.

_priapism

Reply #2178 on: March 26, 2019, 06:13:19 PM
New client.  Texas cheerleader mom, who wants to sue the school district because her daughter did not make the squad.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

By that logic my 6 year old could sue me because I don't give her cake and ice cream for dinner.

One of the more difficult aspects of my job is explaining the difference between a people (political) problem, and a legal problem.  Not every problem has a legal solution, and not every legal solution will solve a people problem.  Sometimes the best solution is to get on your knees and kiss some ass.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 11:22:41 PM by ToeinH20 »

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2179 on: March 26, 2019, 06:17:45 PM
Oooo! Mama  bear is grumpy!

A grumpy Mama bear means a grumpier Papa bear.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.