KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Hillary For President 2020

joan1984 · 2668

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 12:16:01 AM
#whataboutism is the lamest form of argument...

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
I won’t be supporting either of them.
And I will not be voting for anyone else in this election.

For the House of Representatives?  That's who's up for election, this November.  If you're talking about 2 years from now, you don't even know who you're deciding ahead of time Not to vote for.

Who would it take, on either National Convention, for you to want to vote for them?  This whole thread is a pie in the sky Fantasy Football of a straw-poll anyway, so why don't you ask yourself who would make a Good presidential candidate, rather than give up your rights to vote completely in disgust?

I seriously doubt that it will be Hillary vs The Trump next Presidential election, after how catastrophically that failed last time, but you never can tell with partisan politics. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:51:45 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #42 on: October 15, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
'Athos': "...So in otherwords a racist shitbag running the country was not a concern for you..."

No worries, as she lost, is not now President, and never will be our President.

No one has any obligation to vote, for or against any Candidate. Those who don't know who is running, or what policy that Candidate endorses, probably should not bother voting... just go on doing whatever meaningless things you usually do... and let Election Day go past you as usual... do us all a favor, and stay uninvolved forever if you wish... no worries.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #43 on: October 15, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

No worries, as she lost, is not now President, and never will be our President.

You just invalidated the point of your entire thread.

Just another deflection from the CBS visit to Crazytown.

#Resist
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:42:10 AM by Athos_131 »

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

wayne3218

Reply #44 on: October 15, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

For the House of Representatives?  That's who's up for election, this November.  If you're talking about 2 years from now, you don't even know who you're deciding ahead of time Not to vote for.

Who would it take, on either National Convention, for you to want to vote for them?  This whole thread is a pie in the sky Fantasy Football of a straw-poll anyway, so why don't you ask yourself who would make a Good presidential candidate, rather than give up your rights to vote completely in disgust?

I seriously doubt that it will be Hillary vs The Trump next Presidential election, after how catastrophically that failed last time, but you never can tell with partisan politics. 

Doesn’t matter who it is I’m not allowed to vote.

psiberzerker

Reply #45 on: October 15, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Okay, well that's  different matter.  I can't either, you have to have an address to even Register to vote.  That doesn't mean I don't care, and I'm not even going to try to predict what the situation will be 2 years from now.  Goldfinger hasn't even been President for 2 years yet, and at this rate there might not even be an America left, much less a Presidential Election in 2020.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #46 on: October 15, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

For the House of Representatives?  That's who's up for election, this November.  If you're talking about 2 years from now, you don't even know who you're deciding ahead of time Not to vote for.

Who would it take, on either National Convention, for you to want to vote for them?  This whole thread is a pie in the sky Fantasy Football of a straw-poll anyway, so why don't you ask yourself who would make a Good presidential candidate, rather than give up your rights to vote completely in disgust?

once I am Empress, you will be allowed to vote anywhere.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #47 on: October 15, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
Actually, providing an "address" is not a hard and fast rule, as to a building or such, and while it may vary by State, the main objective of a home address is so the Elections Officials and Workers know which ballot to provide for the voter, which slate to include all those running for local office.

A clear description, as in: I live under the 4th street bridge, near Oregon Ave., may be just the ticket for some.. A GPS location works as well.. Look into the details in the State in which you as a eligible to vote U.S. Citizen live.

Okay, well that's  different matter.  I can't either, you have to have an address to even Register to vote.  That doesn't mean I don't care, and I'm not even going to try to predict what the situation will be 2 years from now.  Goldfinger hasn't even been President for 2 years yet, and at this rate there might not even be an America left, much less a Presidential Election in 2020.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #48 on: October 16, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

For the House of Representatives?  That's who's up for election, this November.  If you're talking about 2 years from now, you don't even know who you're deciding ahead of time Not to vote for.

Who would it take, on either National Convention, for you to want to vote for them?  This whole thread is a pie in the sky Fantasy Football of a straw-poll anyway, so why don't you ask yourself who would make a Good presidential candidate, rather than give up your rights to vote completely in disgust?

It’s good to know our representatives will be fairly elected once you are our supreme ruler.

psiberzerker

Reply #49 on: October 16, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
Actually, providing an "address" is not a hard and fast rule, as to a building or such, and while it may vary by State, the main objective of a home address is so the Elections Officials and Workers know which ballot to provide for the voter, which slate to include all those running for local office.  A clear description, as in: I live under the 4th street bridge, near Oregon Ave., may be just the ticket for some.. A GPS location works as well.. Look into the details in the State in which you as a eligible to vote U.S. Citizen live.

Thank you, but I am well aware of what I would have to do to register, and besides that, I Am An (A)narchist.

I'm already getting the president I wanted, to systematically dismantle the government, so we can start building a new one.  It's not really my job to replace him.  I mostly just enjoy poking you with the same question ever mid-term, because none of you, who pretend that you believe in the system knows who Rick Kennedy is.  Neither does anyone in the 17th district, in fact it's hard to find anyone here that knows What the 17th district is.

What district do you live in?  What is the name of your representative in the House, and who's running against him?  Who ran against either of them in the primary?  I'll ask it again, next time.

Yet here we are, talking about the Next president.  This is why the government doesn't work.  If it takes an Anarchist to point this out, repeatedly, and you still haven't looked into the House election?  You are the reason why Golfinger is bringing it crashing down.

I don't have to vote, I just have to wait...

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #50 on: October 19, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

You keep teasing us with this. When can we call you "your holiness"?

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #51 on: October 19, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
  How much will each KB'er spend to see Bill and Hillary whine about 2016, and their future together, and our future with the Clintons?

$250 gets you a balcony seat on the fringes. Big bucks may get you a picture with the happy couple... to be announced...

Only 13 cities, not all in the US, are planned for the entire tour.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #52 on: October 19, 2018, 08:10:06 PM
  How much will each KB'er spend to see Bill and Hillary whine about 2016, and their future together, and our future with the Clintons?

$250 gets you a balcony seat on the fringes. Big bucks may get you a picture with the happy couple... to be announced...

Only 13 cities, not all in the US, are planned for the entire tour.

Republicans must be digging into their pockets for this, since they are the ones so infatuated with the Clintons.

psiberzerker

Reply #53 on: October 19, 2018, 09:18:51 PM
Big bucks may get you a picture with the happy couple...

Signed?  "Happy Couple" suggests it doesn't cost extra if they're smiling.  Is there any chance Chelsea is also in the picture, since she left for college?  No wait, that's far too Family Values for those degenerate liberals. 

This isn't just a fantasy, it's your fantasy of other people's fantasies.  I know it's farce, but still.  Are you pathologically incapable of any argument that isn't based on putting thoughts and prayers into liberal's heads?

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #54 on: October 19, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
  No idea about Chelsea, lol. However, odds are Huma Weiner will be available for whatever may be desired... in fact, count on it.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1615/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #55 on: October 19, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
I will be surprised if Hillary runs in 2020 or is even nominated. The Sanders camp in 2016 voted overwhelmingly for Hillary but I think the Progressive side of the Democratic Party will try to run one of their own next time.  Maybe Elizabeth Warren?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #56 on: October 19, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
  Makes good sense to me, especially now that her 'heritage' has been cleared up fully.

The media has declared her Native American, same way Harvard used to brag about how diverse they were.

Now only the Cherokee Nation disbelieves her. No biggie there, as if every Native American voted against her, still not a problem is my guess.

Maybe she and Bernie can run together, reap the rewards. Or perhaps a Warren/Beto ticket.. be a shame to waste all that fund raising he did.

I will be surprised if Hillary runs in 2020 or is even nominated. The Sanders camp in 2016 voted overwhelmingly for Hillary but I think the Progressive side of the Democratic Party will try to run one of their own next time.  Maybe Elizabeth Warren?

psiberzerker

Reply #57 on: October 19, 2018, 11:56:58 PM
Or perhaps a Warren/Beto ticket.

I could get behind that, but we need Beto in congress right now.  Actually, can we just not clear out all the effective Senators we have, overturn the House, and worry about the president in a couple years, when we know if we still have a country left to run?  I know, dead horse, but look how much has changed in the past 2 years.  It's impossible to say what the political climate will be, now, when we have a House to overturn.

Honestly, the problem with the left rignt now is their priority is to set a pecident of the united states, to the point that they're sacrificing the rest of the government to fail at that.  I agree, it would be kinda nice to get more than half a minority in the white house, but it's safe to say that momentum is gone.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 12:02:12 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #58 on: October 20, 2018, 12:19:51 AM
  What is it that you see Beto bringing to the Congress? Saw an article today that his supporters were not able to list any of his accomplishments... certain there are some, and just wonder what you may be hoping for with Beto.

psiberzerker

Reply #59 on: October 20, 2018, 12:24:37 AM
We need to get Ted Cruz out of Congress.  That's an answer you can understand, right?  Because I don't owe you a better one, you just heard about Beto.  What, precisely do you expect him to offer Liz Warren in 2 years?  Right.  So, you have a question you don't have an answer for.

Incidentally, I live in Waco.  When I said WE need him in Congress, right now, I wasn't talking about you.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 12:26:21 AM by psiberzerker »