KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Corrupted at Work (MF, exhib, cheat, TRUE, ...)

SexiMom · 9551

Offline SexiMom

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
on: June 03, 2016, 11:11:59 PM
Ok- I was always a horny girl who loved being watched and needed.  So, I was pretty loose before.  But. this true story SHOULD NOT be read by anyone underage, or easily put off by sex.
---------

As a hot young working mom, I was pleased at being offered a new job at a boutique trading company just a short commute from home. The money was good. It was easy to hop a train from near my home and get off right by the office.  And later, when they wanted me to help open a NYC office, it was a simple matter to take the somewhat longer commute.  The office was posh and sophisticated in appearance, and handled large dollar business.   Only three quite attractive and dominant male execs and one other female support person worked in the office with me, despite how much money we handled. It was an intense experience.  The artwork in the office was expensive and featured classic female nudes in various erotic poses.  There was a bar, which was well-stocked.  No way would I bring my young teenage son or his horny friends into this office!  But it didn't take long for me to get a feel for it.

I really wanted to fit in.  So, when in the first week the senior exec, Andrew, wanted to take me to lunch, I innocently accepted, though I wondered about his motives. I felt comfortable to know we were going to the same restaurant as the others in the office.  But when we arrived, he authoritatively picked a table away from them, near the bar. I agreed.  As he ordered rounds of drinks, I was enjoying the attention he was focusing on me, a young married mom.  I was hot: 5'4", slender, full 36D breasts.  My husband paid me a lot of attention (when he wasn't working or on his computer), but other men always tried to flirt with me.  No surprise I found myself flushed with the sexual innuendos of my new boss,  then his more overt aggression.  Feeling confident, I would challenge him back.  He was so self-assured, it was easy to be drawn in.  I was well into my third drink (was he ordering doubles?) when he made it clear he wanted to seduce me, now! His hand moved to my knee as he was dominating the conversation.  At that point, his touching seemed so natural that I think I even moved my leg closer to his, while protesting, laughing and joking that I was a married women and wouldn't be doing that.  He countered that he was married too, so what was my point?  I found myself breathing more heavily and locking onto his eyes all the while I turned down his suggestions... but he wasn't deterred, and the alcohol was affecting me.  By now, he was suggesting we should skip going back to work and go elsewhere (my house? his house?).  As we got up to leave, my unsteadiness caused me to lean into him, and he wrapped his arm around me, leading me out of the restaurant.  I hadn't been this giddy or this turned on by attention since high school.  I thought I was doing well to remain firm about returning to the office.

I refused a ride with him, choosing to walk back the 2 blocks.

Arriving at the office. we walked in and both Chuck and Rob laughed and said "We were sure you were going for an afternoon delight!"  Their blunt sexual talk surprised me.  "Jenny loves it when we take her out for the afternoon, don't you Jenny?" Jenny blushed, and nodded her head.  I knew then that they regularly fucked her, and that apparently was their expectation with me.  I began to wonder if something had been put in my drink, as I was starting to feel comfortable with the banter!  Chuck walked behind Jenny, and placed his large hands over her breasts from behind, and massaged them.  I could see her pleasure, and strangely felt disappointed to no longer be the center of attention.  Andrew asked Chuck "And what makes you think we aren't going to have fun this afternoon."  He smiled big as he reached out and took my hand, pulling me into the conference room and closing the door.  The glass wall which separated the conference room from the rest of the office had mini blinds that were closed.  As I was about to protest, he firmly turned my head and authoritatively place his lips on mine. My knees started to buckle. Before I realized it, my blouse was being unbuttoned as he said "I'm sure your breasts are better than Jenny's".  And, as he exposed them, he said "See, they are!" smiling in a way that made me swoon more, as he gently massaged them.  I felt out of control, but Andrew was more than willing to take control from me.  I surely seemed drugged, and wanted that as an excuse.  

I'm afraid I showed little resistance as he stripped me naked in the conference room.  As he unzipped his fly, I couldn't help sucking his hard cock, thinking all the while how bad a girl I was being, and comparing all the scents and tastes to that of my husband's cock. I barely noticed him pulling out his phone, and snapping shots of me sucking his hard dick.  No surprise when he placed me on the conference table and began to fuck me... god, did I need it by then.  I gave up hope of seeming proper, and I am sure my orgasm was heard in the outside office.  After, he leaned me back on the conference table, spreading my legs and photographing my pussy dripping cum onto the table.  I was screwed.  Well screwed, and now without future control.  And he knew it too.

I saw him keying in something on his phone, after which he smiled a big grin.  Calling out, he asked "Chuck, would you bring in those printouts?".  Only guessing at what he meant, I caught my breath, still laying back spread out naked on the conference table.  The eager reply came back, somewhat muffled through the door, "Sure!".  Just moments later, Chuck walked in passing full-color printouts of well my fucked body to Andrew, and turning to look at my totally exposed self.  He smiled, should I say leered, and winked as he walked out.  Andrew started dressing.

"You REALLy like to fuck, don't you?", Andrew stated.  I just bit my lip and rolled my eyes.  "Here," he went on, "take this.  I want you to buy some sexy underwear for me, and wear it tomorrow. You can leave early to shop at Victoria's Secret."  With that, Andrew handed me two crisp $100 bills.  He continued, "You really are going to like working here.  You won't believe the things you will get to do. You will be so well fucked..."

He walked out, leaving me sprawled naked on the conference table, replaying what a slut I was today.  I couldn't help playing with my pussy as I thought about it... and came to another orgasm as I imagined my husband walking in along with my son and his horny friends.

----
This TRUE story gets WAY hotter as I get seriously carried away and used for about anything...  but I wanted to post the start to get reactions....

Read these while you wait for the next chapter:

MILF After School with the Boys: http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=20860.0

Reluctant Sauna Gangbang: http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=20979.0

My pic: http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/profile_pictures/25165_1403723796.jpg
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:20:31 PM by SexiMom »

Offline davido323

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 06:05:35 PM
Great so far. Please continue!

Offline CROWDS

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:19:48 AM
Reading this at work in the office myself and Dayum girl I hope there's more cause that's one of the worse cliff hangers I've ever seen!

Offline coldday

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-1
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 09:09:34 AM
I'm speechless!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 05:04:22 PM by coldday »

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +132/-1
Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 10:12:25 AM
Seximom,
Very much looking forward to more. You certainly have my attention.

Love,
Foxi

Offline grendel

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
  • Depraved Sadist
Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 04:20:17 PM
Yes ... softer than I usually like but sexy as hell!!

Grendel 
Grendel's Tales

Offline angelspapa2000

• New Pervert
Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 04:28:10 PM
Yes your true stories are so hot, as are you

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #7 on: August 18, 2023, 02:33:30 PM
what a great story. i had to look down thru the comments to see if i had read it in the past and commented already lol. what happened when she got home with a creampie i wonder? did hubby notice as he fucked her that evening? did she try to divert him as he tried to go down on her before their sex or did it turn her on more.. hmmm.

Offline shaver

• Pussy Professor
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +117/-1
  • I Like cars motorcycles eat pussy show cock
Reply #8 on: September 08, 2023, 11:22:50 PM
Great story thanks

Pussy oh how sweet it is

Offline SexiMom

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
Reply #9 on: November 05, 2023, 04:45:18 AM
Thanks!   Apparently "MILF After School with the Boys:" was taken down(?).  Oh-well.  Now that was fun.  Lots liked reading it.   

But this pic is still here!   http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/profile_pictures/25165_1401988473.gif

Offline Seximomfan

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 05:26:19 AM
I would love to hear what happened the next day!

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #11 on: February 18, 2024, 04:08:48 AM
Thanks!   Apparently "MILF After School with the Boys:" was taken down(?). 

Yes SM, I'm afraid it was.  We still have a copy if you should need it.  Let me know.

Also, I just noticed that you do not have a section in the Author Directory.  When I have time, when I'm feeling better, I'll put it together for you. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016