News:

Close Encounter

MintJulie · 985

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #20 on: May 08, 2022, 04:53:00 PM
Dan said I should have said 'Round House kick"  not  "Round about"   Big difference. 

I'd never heard of "Roundhouse kick" and had to look it up. Yet another thing I learned today.

By coincidence, yesterday evening I was watching a video of Status Quo performing some of their Aquostic numbers at London's Round House. That particular Round House used to be a huge shed in which railway locomotives were spun around on a giant turntable.Front end in, front end out.  :emot_dancing:

Thank you Hilda, I always wondered where the name came from.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +131/-1
Reply #21 on: May 09, 2022, 08:28:51 PM
That's really scary. I would also be freaked out if that happened to me. Glad you're ok

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #22 on: May 09, 2022, 09:54:35 PM
That's really scary. I would also be freaked out if that happened to me. Glad you're ok

It traumatized me, until my Aunt (who was as dirty as she was the coolest) took me out one afternoon a few months later.

Here is how the day went.

I woke up in my undies, as I really did not like clothes on when I slept, and my mom forced me to at least wear underwear to bed. (still sleep nude, cause its my damned house!)

I went to take my morning leak, deal with that hard bastard who made it almost impossible to pee, and throw on a shirt and gym shorts as my mom forbade me from "prancing around" in my underwear. Though my sisters could get away with just one of my dads oversized t-shirts and panties. thats equality for ya. And my very young siblings said fuck it to clothes all together, as they were too young to even have an ounce of shame.

I come downstairs for my cereal, and no one was in the kitchen, or living room. My aunt was at the table sipping my dad's private coffee, which he would bitch about, but it was his sister so meh.

"Get dressed, I need your help today."

"Alright Cool Aunt"

I dressed and we first went to the gym she managed. It was one of those women only gyms that she and her partner helped run. If its important, my aunt was a lesbian, but she did flirt with the younger men a bit, to get a rise out of them. by young I mean if she went further than teasing it would be a crime.

She needed me to help move the weight racks around so that they could put new padded flooring down, so I am in the middle of a lionesses den, women all around me, and I am trying to work while freaking the fuck out. Women of all ages were cooing and cat calling me for the couple of hours I was there working.and my aunt tosses me my swim trunks (Birdwell beach britches FTW) and told me to scrub the indoor pool.

I worked some more, and it was lunchtime before we left. She took me out for pizza and we sat and talked.

"Writer, I hear you are afraid of women now, even your own sisters and cousins." she said with all the delicacy of a bull smashing through the china shop.

"Yeah." I said after eating a slice.

"Why? Are you a boy, or bug?" she asked

"What do you mean? I am a boy." I answered

"Listen, Writer, there are as many types of women out there as there are men, that lady that terrified you is a rare case. You will know how a woman is, and what she is about from the way you treat them. Be too nice, and we will walk all over you, be too mean, and we wont want to be near you. But you treat them just right, and you will know a good one from a bad one. But don't let that woman ruin the chance in your life for finding someone truly special. She was a nutcase. One day you will find a girl, who will captivate you, and soon you wont even be able to live without her. But you wont find her if you are scared of every long haired fluff ball who gets close to you." she said before sipping her drink.

I listened to her teach me things, some highly risque, some tame, but generally the gist was that I cant be scared of girls like that, because "Its not fair to the ladies to hide your handsome face from them." as she said to me.

The rest of the day was spent shopping, and just talking. All the while, she was slowly getting me used to being around women again. Before we left the store, I made a female friend.

Her time with me helped, and I gradually overcame it, and about that time after I got used to women again, I would meet my future wife and sexy hijinks would ensue.

But situations like that scare me still, but not in the way it used to. I still stand by if anyone from here would like to meet me, I will take you to dinner.

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.