What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 220792

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1616/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3300 on: April 03, 2020, 06:59:32 PM

At least I have friends like all of you to distract and cheer me up  :emot_kiss:

Good to hear. Why KB is fun to come to - forget the Real World and it's problems and enjoy the fantasy world.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3301 on: April 03, 2020, 07:04:12 PM
Had a meeting with Brian, GM, and union stewart.

According to the GM

Seeing as how we had a pre-existing intimate relationship this will not go on record as sexual harrassment and put down as inappropriate conduct.  Since we are so busy and we need all hands on deck, he will not be disciplined at this time. He will get a three day suspension without pay when the stay safe at home order is raised.

I wasn't even the one to report this but it got back to the GM somehow.

So... slap on the hand for him

At least I have friends like all of you to distract and cheer me up  :emot_kiss:

Going through something similar at my temp job.  :roll:

Watching someone put crap on a shelf sure does make some people horny.  :roll:

_priapism

Reply #3302 on: April 03, 2020, 07:17:27 PM
Had a meeting with Brian, GM, and union stewart.

According to the GM

Seeing as how we had a pre-existing intimate relationship this will not go on record as sexual harrassment and put down as inappropriate conduct.  Since we are so busy and we need all hands on deck, he will not be disciplined at this time. He will get a three day suspension without pay when the stay safe at home order is raised.

I wasn't even the one to report this but it got back to the GM somehow.

So... slap on the hand for him

At least I have friends like all of you to distract and cheer me up  :emot_kiss:

I did some legal research for you, but I didn’t post it, because what you were told is basically the truth. Sexual-harassment involves conduct directed to you. Him saying something, to the boys in the back room, is not a per-se violation of EEOC guidelines. It can create a “sexually hostile work environment“ if he does stuff like stare at you, or licks his lips when you walk by, or physically touches you in anyway. But it must to be some sort of direct interaction between him and you.  The other downside of filing an EEOC complaint is that they will find some way to fire you. So I would say buckle down, avoid the bastard, and let the chips fall where they may later. Obviously someone there cares enough about you (radio guy?), to report it. Someone’s got your back. And you didn’t have to be the bad person. Good luck with this.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 08:39:11 PM by ToeinH2O »

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1843/-28
Reply #3303 on: April 03, 2020, 07:17:31 PM
I'm happy for you that the innuedo was elevated and even better that you didn't report it. I am surprised and somewhat disappointed that certain members on here did not express concern or disapproval of Brians attitude.

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2959/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #3304 on: April 03, 2020, 07:49:31 PM
One of the main reasons I didn't want to report it is because I've only been here a week and I didn't want to be seen as a problem with the other workers or liability to the company.

I asked Kenneth (radio guy) if he said anything but he told me he didnt, maybe wants to remain anonymous so I didn't push it.  Whoever it was I wish I could tell them how much I appreciated it.

The only thing now is every time I see somebody looking at me I get uncomfortable over what they might be thinking.  Most have been really nice to me but now they may be thinking I reported him and now I'll be avoided like I got the covid.  I miss my old job.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3305 on: April 03, 2020, 07:55:12 PM
One of the main reasons I didn't want to report it is because I've only been here a week and I didn't want to be seen as a problem with the other workers or liability to the company.

I asked Kenneth (radio guy) if he said anything but he told me he didnt, maybe wants to remain anonymous so I didn't push it.  Whoever it was I wish I could tell them how much I appreciated it.

The only thing now is every time I see somebody looking at me I get uncomfortable over what they might be thinking.  Most have been really nice to me but now they may be thinking I reported him and now I'll be avoided like I got the covid.  I miss my old job.

No one should go through that, sweetie. It was the right thing to do.

IdleBoast

Reply #3306 on: April 14, 2020, 11:05:38 PM
New term starts tomorrow, I have 14 classes remote-learning.

Today was CPD (training), and I had to attend two meetings by video chat, which was ok, except the colleague who couldn't work her camera and unconsciously gave me a stiff neck.

But then there were the webinars... so boring, my eyes dried out watching, being told how to suck eggs for two hours... when microphones were turned on for discussion, hecwas drowned out by babies, animals, washing machines, and two participants were in the same room, which caused almighty howl-round...

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1618/-3
Reply #3307 on: April 16, 2020, 05:54:46 PM

Hearing that Andrew Lloyd-Webber was writing another musical  0vomit0

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3308 on: April 16, 2020, 06:22:38 PM

Hearing that Andrew Lloyd-Webber was writing another musical  0vomit0

:emot_angry: Asking for a boo?

Or do you want me to move this to what made my day?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1618/-3
Reply #3309 on: April 16, 2020, 06:26:51 PM

Hearing that Andrew Lloyd-Webber was writing another musical  0vomit0

Thought that might rile some people. I would rather have a boo  ;D

« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 06:33:54 PM by MintJulie »

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3310 on: April 16, 2020, 06:35:38 PM

Hearing that Andrew Lloyd-Webber was writing another musical  0vomit0

Thought that might rile some people. I would rather have a boo  ;D

I'll just leave it at a stern glare at you.   this time

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #3311 on: April 16, 2020, 07:36:31 PM
Lady Sheriff give Obi a break. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3312 on: April 17, 2020, 12:26:58 AM
Doing my temp job when all of a sudden the aliens from the Tom Cruise war of the worlds invade the fucking place.

Some asshole had that fucking alien horn as his ringtone and had the fucker set to max volume. CJ doesn't have the most healthy heart ever, so when that fucking thing went off...  :roll:

He fucking knew what he was doing with that. Fucking asshole.  :roll:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #3313 on: April 17, 2020, 01:07:10 AM
Sorry that happened Chirp.

Next time take wifey's Lightsaber with you. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #3314 on: April 17, 2020, 01:11:11 AM

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3315 on: April 17, 2020, 02:09:53 AM
Sorry that happened Chirp.

Next time take wifey's Lightsaber with you. :D

I think it's an expensive replica, so she wouldn't allow it.  :roll:

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #3316 on: April 17, 2020, 09:11:00 AM
With the changing of the season my hayfever is going apeshit. I took enough antihistamines to sedate Keith Richards.

_priapism

Reply #3317 on: April 17, 2020, 05:13:02 PM
With the changing of the season my hayfever is going apeshit. I took enough antihistamines to sedate Keith Richards.

Pollen counts have been off the charts this spring.  Trouble is, if you sneeze in public, you’ll set off a stampede these days.  Note:  Sneezing is *not* a symptom of COVID-19.  But it is a potential death sentence those nearby, if you have it.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3318 on: April 17, 2020, 09:33:50 PM

Pollen counts have been off the charts this spring.  Trouble is, if you sneeze in public, you’ll set off a stampede these days.  Note:  Sneezing is *not* a symptom of COVID-19.  But it is a potential death sentence those nearby, if you have it.

After an emergency moderator meeting, I regret to inform you Johnny, that you are banned from the hot tub until further notice.   That red nose and water eyes have me freaked the f*@& out.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #3319 on: April 19, 2020, 06:44:05 AM

Pollen counts have been off the charts this spring.  Trouble is, if you sneeze in public, you’ll set off a stampede these days.  Note:  Sneezing is *not* a symptom of COVID-19.  But it is a potential death sentence those nearby, if you have it.

Yeah, and I cough a lot from post nasal drip.  I really have learned to supress my cough.