KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The Lingerie Workers (FM, M+preg, FF)

vinney · 3398

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
on: March 31, 2012, 02:47:12 AM
I recalled the day some two months earlier when Jo joined the lingerie company. Jo, a strawberry blonde, was tall and pleasant mannered. A really likeable young woman who was set to work alongside me in the distribution department, packing colourful, flimsy underwear into individual boxes and then placing them in larger cartons ready for despatch.

Had it not been for the camaraderie of the women the job would have been laborious and soul destroying but you know what women are like when they work together. Of course some of them never hit it off, were moody or suffering the pangs of that time of the month. Jo seemed different though.

I couldn’t put my finger on it to begin with but at least she quickly slipped into the packers senses of humour. We were known to be pranksters and enjoyed nothing more than embarrass the male staff who regularly appeared mid afternoon to collect the cartons for loading on the delivery vehicles.

Every now and then a new face would arrive at the collection point and some of us women would launch into a frightening initiation ceremony which usually ended with the innocent newcomer being debagged and, occasionally, groped.  

Jo was at the forefront when Billy appeared for the first time. He was young and good looking in a boyish sort of way and was soon trapped by a circle of us oversexed women in the middle of the factory floor.

Billy was forced to the ground, his denims expertly removed and thrown out onto the loading bay. Usually this would be the end of proceedings but, this time, Jo placed her hand firmly onto his crotch making Billy groan with enjoyment but not before he had called us all sorts of names like ‘dirty fuckin’ whores’ ‘bitches’ and ‘molesters’.

Daringly Jo pulled his briefs away from his body, allowing his adequate equipment to spring free and begin to stand erect. With a twinkle in her eye Jo grasped his cock looked at me and said, ‘Dirty fucking whores are we, Billy? Well come on Suzie, shall we?’

I laughed and placed my hand round Jo’s. We moved up and down Billy’s aroused shaft slowly at first and then Jo says, ‘Now!’ and we wanked him as hard and fast as we could. He screamed out ‘I’m coming! Oooh I’m coming!’ With that he ejaculated masses of semen that spurted up in the air and all over our hands.

The women who were watching laughed out loudly whilst Jo exclaimed, ‘You dirty little fucker!’ then wiped her hands on his shirt. Me? I grabbed his briefs and wiped mine on them.

‘Rotten cunts!’ he bawled as the poor little bastard ran off hiding his shrunken member in his hands. He headed for the loading bay, retrieved his denims and pulled them on. So embarrassed was he that he nearly overbalanced then, with shaky hands he caught his foreskin in the zip. Oh the language...

So painful... for him... so painfully funny for us!.

Jo and I went to the washroom to clean our hands. ‘What a hoot!’ I laughed. ‘Never thought he’d shoot a load like that!’

‘Can’t trust these youngsters these days!’ Jo answered. ‘Enjoyed that I did. That’s the first prick I’ve handled in a long time.’

‘Tell you this Jo, since my old man left me the nearest I’ve got to the real thing is my trusty ten inch vibrator!’ We burst out laughing again and, as we left the washroom, Jo patted my butt.

‘Stop it! I like it!’ I guffawed.

We really became close friends after that little episode and tended to spend all our breaks together. Even Billy wised up and enjoyed all the women’s joviality, usually at his expense. One night some time later, one of the girls, Jenny, was leaving to have a baby so as a parting gesture all the girls piled into the local pub for a farewell party.
Strange that young Billy appeared unexpectedly with some of his friends.

‘Billy the willy!’ Jo called out. ‘Over here!’

‘Hi ladies! He grinned holding his crotch. ‘Want another handful?’

‘Much as I’d love a toy boy Billy,’ Jo winked at me; ‘I reckon it’s Jenny who would appreciate a bit of attention.’

‘Jenny? But she’s pregnant!’

‘Well she probably needs it more than we do. Remember she’ll be a long time without...! You gonna help?’  

He looked round for his mates but they had slid over to the bar. Billy looked thoughtful for a moment or two, then grinning at us said, ‘Okay I’ll do it for Jenny but only if you do something for me.’

‘And what’s that?’ I questioned.

‘It’s daft really but I’d love to snog you both.’

Jo and I stared at each other, eyebrows raised. ‘We’ll see! But you need to do your duty first, you dirty randy little bastard!’

‘That’s me!’

‘Round the back in ten minutes. And don’t let Jenny down!’

Jo whispered something to Jenny who giggled tipsily then followed us to the door. Billy was already outside excited at the prospect ahead of him. I’m sure he was playing pocket billiards in anticipation. I got to him first and french kissed him as his hands fumbled for my breasts. I pushed him to Jo who kissed him likewise as she felt between his legs.

We unbuckled his trousers and pushed them down so they fell to his ankles. That’s when Jenny said ‘I don’t know about doing this now.’

‘You’ve fancied Billy for ages,’ I said. ‘Now’s your chance to have a bit of fun with him.’

Jenny ogled at Billy’s manhood that was now erect and free in the warm evening air.

‘Yes I have,’ she sighed ‘and he knows it. If only I wasn’t seven months pregnant. Billy, you’ll have to be careful ... Come here darlin’...’

Billy waddled over to her doing his best not to trip over his denims that were wrapped round his ankles, whilst holding his penis in his hand.

‘Oh Billy..’ she sighed and kissed him solidly on the lips. Her hands were behind his neck and Billy, less than passionate, just wanted to get on with the fuck he had been promised.

Jenny whipped her maternity smock up and her knickers down in an instant then rested herself against the bonnet of a car. She spread her legs wide as she groped his penis and rubbed it up and down. I couldn’t hear what either of them said except that Jenny had to guide him to her moistened pussy.

‘Christ Billy...you’ve only got the head in. Push, but gently. Oh that’s better... ooohhh... fuck... Billy... that’s nice.’

We watched them fornicating and instinctively we put our arms round each other and our lips touched in a soft embrace. We kissed again.

Billy just groaned and grunted looking awkward with her. But they soon started fucking properly although she kept one hand under her swollen belly as he pumped into her. It wasn’t long before he began to shake...’I’m cumming!’ He tried to pull out but Jenny gripped his buttocks tightly and trapped him inside her.

Jo and I giggled as we saw his buttocks jerking frantically emptying himself into her body. They kissed as he withdrew. She felt down at his sticky member and grinned. ‘Thanks Billy. That was a nice little surprise. Well, not so little. Your horny devil.’

Billy dressed and rushed back into the pub again, whilst Jenny put her arms round both of us. ‘Do you know girls, I enjoyed that more than anything for a helluva while. God it was lovely having his cock inside me. Just a pity I didn’t orgasm.’

‘Then have one.’ Jo quipped. ‘You can do it, can’t you?’ Jenny heaved a deep breath and nodded, her eyes all misty with her own desire. She rested on the same car, lifted her smock and began masturbating, her hand moving rapidly as her fingers caressed her clitoris.

Jo slipped her arm round her shoulders and put her cheek against Jenny’s. ‘Go on Jenny, you’re doing great..’  I did likewise and brushed a little kiss on her forehead. Next thing Jenny and me were kissing as she came.’ Jo and me felt her begin to quiver, then had a violent relase as she squirted her juices out. It took me by surprise. All three of us huddled together as Jenny looked absolutely done.

‘Fucking hell. That was so good. Girls, I can’t thank you enough.’ She kissed and hugged us both. Straightened her smock and slipped her knickers in one of the pockets. As we moved away from the car Jo spotted the impression of Jenny’s buttocks in the dust on the bonnet, and her cum juice that was still dripping to the vehicle’s bumper. ‘Someone’ll have a surprise when they get back to their car!’

Shortly afterwards Jenny’s husband arrived to collect her. She said her tearful goodbyes and we were impressed the way she kissed Billy and slid her hand between his legs for a final grope. She winked at us and then left.

The rest of the girls decided they would go on to a nightclub but Jo said she’d had enough and would prefer to go home. I suggested she came back to mine for a nightcap or something.

We had a coffee and chatted for some time, laughed about Billy and talked about Jenny. We wondered if her husband would ever know what she had been up to! Then we got onto the subject of sex and our own lack of it.

‘You know Jo, I feel as randy as hell now and all I’ve got for comfort is my old vibrator.’

‘Gee thanks Suzie,’ she laughed. ‘What about me?’

‘Come here then!’

Jo looked me in the eye, laughed and sidled up to me. ‘Let’s have another kiss our earlier one.’Jo smiled.

I pulled her head towards me and this time our lips met full on. My tongue darted into her mouth and I felt the tingle of excitement as our tongues met and played, whilst the mix of our salivas was making me wet down below.

Jo slipped he hands under my jumper and unhooked my bra. I felt my breasts fall free and felt excited as she slid one of her hands round and began tweaking my nipple. ‘Not here, Jo. Come on, let’s do it properly, let’s go to bed.’

Just like that! She was on her feet first and we scuttled up to the bedroom, excitement burning in me. Could it be...? Would we...?

We hurriedly stripped in the dark and slid into bed hardly having time to admire each others nakedness, but that would follow, of that I had no doubt.

Jo’s hands scanned my body, slowly, gently, my face, my neck, shoulders, then my tits and their hardening nipples. She felt my slightly rounded stomach, my back, my buttocks. Then her hands plunged between my legs.

Guess I was groaning and moaning with all this attention she was giving me. Our mouths locked in a steamy embrace, our tongues playing follow my leader. I felt Jo’s fingers tracing lines around my vagina, her playful fingers slipping gently between my lips, and just into my opening, into the moistness and expectancy of what was to be.
Her lips left me, then slid over my chin, down my neck, her tongue drawing damp little trails down, down, down, until she found my pussy. She kissed me there, on its lips, then her tongue entered me slowly darting in and out. Her lips found my clitoris, sucked it out from beneath its hood, teeth dragging seductively over it as her fingers entered me again.

Jo moved upwards taking my nipple into her mouth, kneading it with her lips, taunting it with her tongue, exciting it with her teeth. As she sucked so she pushed her fingers into me, working round and round, then in and out, gently but quicker with every insertion.

Lord it was heavenly. Smelling the sweetness of her perfume, experiencing her growing lust, and the intense excitement she gave me.  I wanted to cum, right then and thrust my hand down to my clitoris and began rubbing it frantically harder and harder, quicker and quicker matching her thrusting fingers... Jo obviously realised my imminent orgasm and...oh...FUCK!

My body shuddered into the spasm of its release. I came. Jo went down on me once again, kissing me there, eating me out then coming up for air, kissing me on my lips, allowing me to savour my own body fluids, my personal scent.

And then our roles reversed and I found my hands exploring every part of her body, inside and outside her hidden orifices. Her heavy breasts heaved with every breath, her nipples, less protruding than my own, grew harder with the excitement of my touch. Her cunt, easily opened for my fingers as I moved inside her, my lips sucking her clitoris as I pumped into her.

Jo was noisy, gurgling, moaning, groaning as she began the fervour of her orgasm. She screamed and kept shouting ‘Yes, yes, yes...’ And she had cum.  I felt it oozing from her, collected it on my fingers, then, moving to kiss her properly once again, made certain that we shared her potion.

Entwined in each other’s arms and legs, our bodies were so hot and together with the exhaustion of our lovemaking, all the satisfying enjoyment, the entirety of our wonderful experience caught up with us. Jo planted a loving kiss on my lips as my eyes closed. I drifted away into sleep...  

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:25:18 AM by vinney »

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:15:42 AM
Wow, that was different! For some reason, i was picturing this taking place in the 1950s. And Billy reminds me a lot of me. :P Awesome story, Vinney!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 10:13:14 AM
Thanks GG... time-line late fifties early sixties... these days the production line and packing would be done by machines... where's the fun in that...? So yes... its bringing the past back to life and... I hope... sexuality from the period too...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

TinyDancer

Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 12:46:30 PM
Another great story vinney.  This was a very good read, thanks so much for sharing.

Janus

Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 01:02:32 PM
Great job Vinney.....I was hoping that the young lad was going to give the girls a snog in this story too..

Janus

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 10:12:22 PM
You're welcome, Vinney, and you're right. Automated production lines takes away the opportunity of an hot modern stories like that. I just watched CSI: NY Friday and it included flashbacks to 1957. Sometimes it's cool to see the past on a show like that.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Elaine

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 10:59:23 PM
Vinney, great story, but don't for get me!!!