KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Birthday Sex (MF)

DemonDelight · 12750

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
on: January 12, 2013, 11:11:13 AM
After a night out at the local gay bar with the ladies, I enter into my quiet house. My little beagle bounces happily at my feet welcoming me home. As I go from room to room, making sure the kids are tucked in and all is as it should be, I reach the end of the hall and enter my bedroom.

I find my husband sleeping peacefully so I quietly kick off my high heel boots, pull down my leggings, remove my red fishnet dress and finally my spaghetti strap undershirt. I slowly crawled on top of him, straddling him, began kissing his chest as I inched my way up his body, kissed his neck and as my crotch was over his half hard cock, I began rocking my hips back and forth. He stirred and softly moaned as I removed the covers and continued to rock back and forth on his cock. His hands began exploring my body, playing with the strings of my thong, and running his hands over my breasts.

I moved down and removed his boxers then stood up and removed my panties, playing with my pussy as I stood over him. I rubbed my clit in slow circles until he pulled me down onto his cock. I slid in easily because I was now dripping wet. I moved up and down on his cock, throwing my head back and moaning as I did when he grabbed my ass hard and slammed me onto him. He went so far inside me I nearly came but I bit my lip and kept control. As I continued to fuck him, I reached behind me and lightly touched his balls, this must have surprised him because he thrust his hips up again going deep inside me. I continued to tease his balls when he pushed me over, grabbed my hips and slammed his rock hard cock into my eagerly waiting and hungry pussy.

I screamed into my pillow as I began to cum and he still pounded into my pussy. I arched and writhed and pushed back into him, begging him to fuck me harder. He grabbed my shoulder with one hand and adjusted his grip on my hip and thrust so hard and deep inside me I began to cum again....or perhaps it was just prolonging the first orgasm, my head was spinning in the waves of ecstasy so I can't be sure lol.

He pushed hard into me and held himself there and I could feel his cock throb as he came. As he finished we both just stayed there a moment before he pulled out and we both cleaned up. After we cleaned up we cuddled in bed, he pressed up against me and I could feel his cock was still hard. I reached behind and played with it for a bit then I stopped and waited to see what he would do. I pushed back into him and he put his hand around my neck, not too hard, but just enough pressure to lightly constrict. As he had his hand around my neck he whispered in my ear saying, "I want to fuck you so hard right now."

His voice was low and it was almost a growl. I all but melted.

"If you want me, take me." I breathed. He pulled down my panties and pushed into me. I moved my leg over him so he could get better leverage as he fucked me. My pussy was so sensitive it wasn't long before I came. H told me to bend over and I did. He pushed into me again and fucked me harder. I reached underneath and began rubbing my clit as he fucked me. With my face in the bed I began to moan and squeal in delight as he fucked me with such primal, animalistic passion then he came again and his throbbing cock felt so good my body began to shiver and convulse. He pulled out of me and I just stayed there, ass in the air as the shivers of ecstasy fell away.

I'm sure this isn't one of my best stories, but the current time is 5:10am so I'm not at my best lol, but my this felt so good, I just had to share.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:04:51 PM by DemonDelight »

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 02:48:28 PM
Whether it's one of your better ones, your stories are always must-reads.  The passion in your writing is always a turn-on!

:emot_penis:

Offline Partner

• Deviant
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 02:49:53 PM
Oh, and I sense there are many potential stories that could spawn out of that first sentence, whether they be of you or your lady friends.  ;)

coacheric

Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 02:50:15 PM
STORY CODES!!

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 05:21:11 PM
Oh, and I sense there are many potential stories that could spawn out of that first sentence, whether they be of you or your lady friends.  ;)

Lol is that a request?

I'm glad you liked my story!

Janus

Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 11:03:10 PM
I agree with Partner. You seem to have a way to express yourself very well in your writings.

Good Stuff DD

Janus

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 11:06:50 PM
Thank you!

Offline Partner

• Deviant
Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 01:50:41 PM

Lol is that a request?

I'm glad you liked my story!

Much as it intrigues me, it's not a request.  Write what you want.  Why mess with a winning formula?

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 08:05:56 PM
Awe thank you partner!

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 02:05:44 AM
Have to bump this topic too... DD you're such a hot little woman... hot maybe not the right word... but I tell you what... your little encounter has really made me hard... so have to pop off somewhere for a bit of attention... ;D

vinney

:emot_kiss:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 12:44:50 PM
Big thanks to Vinney for bumping the story.  Very visual writing.  I could see  you at the end with you ass in the air totally satisfied.  You have a good lover in your husband.  It's obvious he knows what will please you.  I'll  have to search out some of your other stories now.
Thanks for sharing this episode with the board.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 05:08:54 PM
Thank you both, I'm very happy you guys enjoyed this piece <3

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 11:48:46 PM
I dont know how I missed it but great story DD.

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline Fatfella

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-2
Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 01:12:19 PM
 Wow how delightfully sexy.     This is a great little story with everything a fella dreams of, You certainly are one to keep in touch with lol.......Keep up the great stoies

"" With Love " With Peace "
             " Be Naughty "