KB - a better class of pervert

News:

When Janus and Vinney met up... MM

vinney · 2146

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
on: April 13, 2013, 01:09:10 PM
We met up on KB a year or two back and found many shared interests not least bi-sexuality. Until now we had never met, but when the chance opportunity arose for me to fly to the States Janus invited me over to his place.

It was quite something and gave me a stirring effect in the groin. We both claimed to be bisexual though, in reality I was just bicurious. It was obvious we would be talking about this self same subject and the thought of just that excited me.

Janus was a muscular looking guy, a couple of inches shorter than me, in his mid forties and a number of years younger too.

He was the perfect host and we sunk a couple of bottles as we chatted about all sorts of things before KB cropped up. Then the talk got a little more personal. He told me about his love of the sexual experience and desire to suck cocks. He recounted the blowjob he gave an elderly stranger in a booth at a massage parlour and afterwards found a $50 bill tucked in his pocket for services rendered!

‘I don’t have a $50 note, Janus, mate.’ I laughed.

‘No matter.’ He grinned back. ‘I think I know why you’re here and what you want.’

With that Janus stood up, hauled his T-shirt up and over his head revealing a smooth chest and biceps you would die for. Seeing him rip that shirt off sent my cock twitching. I’d never done anything with a male since my exploratory young school days. I could see the bulge developing in his jeans so when he unbuckled his belt and unhooked them they fell to the floor followed by his boxers.

My eyes were drawn to his cock like a magnet. I won’t say it was enormous, but it was maybe an inch or so longer than mine, but his was straight and hard and, if they can be good looking, then his was really beautiful. A real handful.

‘What ya think Vinney?’ he asked giving it a sensual stroke. ‘Fancy it?’

There’s one thing about Janus he’s never slow in coming forward. Forthright I think. And horny.

I sort of coughed and nodded.

‘Well then, Vinney, time you showed me what a good old English cock is like.’

What could I do? I was suddenly a little nervous; my hands trembled unbuttoning my shirt and slowly removed it. Janus moved towards me, his stiff cock swinging slightly side to side as he did so. He grabbed the hook of my trousers, dropped my zipper and, with his thumbs tucked into my shorts, pulled them down and off. I felt very naked and embarrassed in front of him.

‘Nice cock.’ He said gently cupping it with one hand. ‘Thick too.’

Mine had a better girth than his, but lacked the same length. His cock had a round bulbous head, mine was not so rounded. And we were both cut and smooth. Nothing worse than getting a mouthful of pubes is there?

His touch, so light, stiffened me up. A woman’s touch always added an extra inch to my length, but with Janus holding it I felt the blood swell into it and make my cock grow even longer. Woo. Nice feeling.

Nice having Janus feeling it too.  

He pushed me back on the sofa and dropped to his knees. I lay back, head on the arm, staring down my own body. My penis seemed unusually massive as Janus grinned. His chin rested on my thigh as he ran his hand slowly up and down my length. His fingers were gentle, sensitive and searching. They traced lines over its veins, down to my scrotum, lifting my hardening sac then back to the tip. Finger nails circling my glans causing me to shudder from the most ecstatic feeling.

I could feel Janus’s hot breath on my shaft as he gripped it then began slowly rubbing it up and down, up and down. Tender, so tender for a male.

As I tensed under the motion of his hand Janus whispered ‘Relax buddy, you’ll be fine.’ With that I felt his breath hot on my cock; his head moved from my thigh, lips parted as he gently kissed me along my length. Tongue drawing little damp lines up and down then round its head before sinking down and kissing my scrotum. His hand worked me gently until his head rose again allowing him to take my tip between his lips before slowly, deliberately drawing me into him. Inch by tantalising inch. Hot breath, wet tongue, yet, with my eyes closed, his mouth could have been any woman’s vagina.

He picked up speed, all the time his hand was stroking me, cupping my loaded ball bag. Janus pushed my legs wide apart and as he did so I felt his fingers exploring between my butt cheeks and finding my anal entrance. As he sucked me, working my penis to its limit, his finger pushed into my hole, albeit gently. At that moment I could hold myself back no longer and exploded into his mouth. Janus took it all, wasted nothing before showing me his plunder. In a frenzied moment, our mouths merged and I tasted my own salty cum juice.

‘There, Vinney. How was that?’

‘Janus, you dirty fucker. It was fantastic. Fucking fantastic.’

‘My turn now buddy.’ Janus said as we adjusted positions. He was as hard as a rock and obviously in need of something like gentle relief. It was pointing right at my face but I took it in hand first, felt it’s pulsating strength, throbbing to my touch. He groaned a bit as I began to rub him up, rub him down, then drew his foreskin taught and admired his bulbous head, glistening, with a little pre-cum.

I knew he wanted me to blow him there and then but, exciting as it was, I wanted to hold off, still not totally sure about my desire to suck another man’s cock. But his tip met my lips, or maybe it was the other way round but what the fuck does that matter? What did matter was that I opened my mouth and allowed him to push himself gently into me. He was still controlling me! I never realised how big he really was until his knob was pressing against the back of my throat causing me to gasp for breath, wanting to choke, but enjoying the sensation of a real mouthful.

With one free hand I found his scrotum, drew my finger nails gently across it, feeling its loaded testicles hard and ready to fire their seed. I thought Janus would have lasted longer, but this is not a criticism, after all we had heightened our sexual emotions right from the start. It was becoming urgent for Janus. It was his turn.

My hand held the base of his stem and pushed it upwards, ensuring his penis was never slipping out of my mouth. I rubbed him and sucked him, felt his hands grab the back of my neck as he fucked between my lips and teeth until he almost violently pushed his weapon as far into me as it would reach. Janus jerked and I accepted the lashings of cum that hit my throat. Such a violent climax; leaving me choking on his salty seed.  There was little more to do than swallow most of it as I tried to stop myself gagging through the sheer volume. He had fired so much into me from his cock that was still embedded in my grateful mouth, that it was dribbling out and down my chin.

A moment’s respite before Janus began to draw out. Momentarily our mouths met as our juices mingled into a cocktail of delight.

The experience left me groaning out, ‘Fuck me!’ before I realised the foolishness of those two words. For a moment I thought Janus was going to persuade me to go anal, but he didn’t and I heaved a huge sigh of relief. Maybe next time.

We lay back, pretty much fucked up for a while. Cracked open a couple of more beers then, sad to say, time was fast approaching when I had to leave.

‘Janus mate, you’re a pretty exciting bloke to know.’

He grinned and retorted, ‘Until next time, buddy. Next time.’ 

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:43:25 PM by vinney »

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Janus

Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 03:53:00 PM
Vinney, I Loved the story.....What fun it would be to have a friend like you be able to pay me a visit.

Sure is nice to see you around too.... Woo

Janus
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:55:24 PM by coacheric »

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 12:46:51 PM
Thanks Janus, nice comment and thanks... for everything!

Just popped on the board to post the story and make a couple of small updates to it.

Maybe back some time later in the year unless I have another story to share...

Until then...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Mistybabe123

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 08:48:18 PM
Wow, very hot.  Do you think I could enhance this story by adding a very turned on British lass to the mix.  Imagination running wild.   Bril story  :emot_kiss:

'Vampires are sexy to a woman perhaps because the fantasy is similar to that of the man on the white horse sweeping her off to paradise'
Frank Langella

Offline Latina

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +77/-0
Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 04:50:01 AM
Mmm... loved the story!!

I'm a lady on the street, a Mrs. in the house and whore in the bedroom...

Janus

Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 11:55:43 AM
Wow, very hot.  Do you think I could enhance this story by adding a very turned on British lass to the mix.  Imagination running wild.   Bril story  :emot_kiss:

You already have just now enhanced the story......You commented.....Hugs

Offline Fish

• Stranger Than Fiction
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +260/-2
  • A taste is a waste of time.
Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 05:33:43 PM
Woo for coming back to post. KB is less awesome without you, Vinney.

I liked the story quite a bit, though I could never write MM myself. Great job, and I would love to read the sequel with Misty...  :emot_thdrool:

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.