News:

Supermarket MILF (MFF, cons)

ObiDongKenobi · 3898

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
on: December 11, 2015, 05:51:33 PM
All my stories contain a grain of truth.  The amount of truth certainly doesn’t qualify it for the ‘True Stories by Members’ section, all of which, of course, I believe without question.  I hope the reader will enjoy finding that grain.

I make no apologies for using UK English spelling, phraseology and slang.  I am happy to provide a translation to any other form of English on request.

Supermarket MILF – Part 1

I first saw her in aisle 5, but only from the back.  Even then I was smitten, more by what she was wearing than anything else.  It was obviously a very expensive dress in a blue and white flowery pattern that hugged every inch of her hourglass figure and finished just above the knee.  The second thing that I noticed were her calves, one could almost describe them as ‘muscly’ rather than shapely, they were however, given her above average height for a woman and her statuesque demeanour, very sexy and accentuated by the heels she was wearing.  The thought crossed my mind that she was a bit overdressed to be getting the weekly groceries, she looked more like she was on the way to a wedding, but if that’s the style she wanted to display who was I to criticize.  I had hoped that I wouldn’t degenerate into being a stalker, but I just had to see this lady from the front, I thought that just trying to overtake her and then looking back might be a bit obvious so I headed for the next aisle in the opposite direction and just hoped she would come into view from the other direction.  My foresight was rewarded, she was stunning!  Her blonde hair framed a beautiful face, and her breasts were proud and full, sheathed by that fabulous dress.  At a guess I would have made her age as being in the late-forties and definitely a first class MILFAFAF!  As we approached each other I tried not to stare and she was oblivious to me, however as our shopping trolleys passed each other like ships in the night I did detect a quick glance at one point as she turned towards me.  A fleeting glance and then it was all over.  I made my way to the checkout thinking that she would just be fodder for my many fantasies and fuel for a good jerk-off.

Now the car parking for this particular supermarket is multi-storey but it only has lifts to every other floor and if you park on the wrong floor you have to push your trolley up a ramp.  I was just returning to my car close to the bottom of one such ramp when I heard a small cry closely followed by a trolley careering down the ramp.  I managed to catch the trolley before it ploughed into any cars and began to push it back up the ramp to reunite it with it’s owner.  As I neared the top of the ramp I was astounded to see the owner of the flowery dress in a very unladylike position on the floor of the car park with her beautiful dress ridden up to about mid-thigh; as I took in the scene of disarray I tried not to make it obvious I was looking for an upskirt opportunity, but I did think I was treated to a flash of pubic hair.  As she tried to compose herself she said in a very refined accent “one of my heels just gave way, not to much damage done, other than to my pride”.  I offered my hand to help her up, almost speechless but just managing to stammer “I do hope your lovely dress is not spoilt” she replied “that’s very nice of you to be concerned.  I see that you have rescued my shopping, you wouldn’t be a dear and push it to my car for me while I hobble along, would you?  My car is just over there.”  Not quite tongue tied I stuttered “of course not” and followed the way she indicated.  She fished out a remote from her handbag and a splendid soft top sporty BMW responded to the pulse.  After she loaded her shopping into the boot she turned to me and said “I can’t drive home in broken shoes or bare feet and I haven’t got another pair with me.  I don’t suppose you would be a dear and drive me home; I can get one of the family to bring you back.  It’s only a couple of miles out of town……”. I thought I was hearing things, this gorgeous creature was actually allowing me to spend some time in her company – I would have driven her a million miles!

I hurriedly returned to my own car, threw in the shopping, and went back to her car with what I hoped didn’t look like indecent haste.  I got in the driver’s side and started to adjust the seat position to my liking, as I did so she said “the name’s Jennifer by the way, make yourself comfortable with the seat position.”
“John”, I replied, “it’s a lovely car”.  As I felt under the seat for the positioning bar I was certain my hand came in contact with a pair of soft flat heeled shoes, now I am pretty naive about signals that women give out and my instinct was to blurt out “I think I’ve found your shoes” and prematurely terminate an enjoyable afternoon; I just managed to bite my lip in time.  I did glance across the car and thought I saw a look of apprehension cross her face as if she didn’t want me to find the shoes.  I also noticed that she was not too worried about the amount of lovely thigh she was displaying as she settled into her seat.  We drove out of the car park and she gave me directions to what turned out to be a quaint old village just a few miles out of town, other than her directions we didn’t have much conversation.  She finally instructed me to turn up a narrow farm lane that led to a stunning farmhouse in a very secluded position.  We pulled up outside the house and I admit to hastily getting out of the car in order to run round to the passenger side just so I could open her door and help her out.  “My you are the gentleman type” she said as she made no attempt to cover her thighs while getting out and gave me a dazzling smile as she did so as well as a definite flash of pussy.

She went ahead to unlock the back door of the farmhouse and I collected her shopping from the boot of the car.  I followed her into one of the most amazing farmhouse kitchens that I have ever seen; it looked very new as if it had just been installed, in the middle was a very impressive large oak table that looked like an antique.  As I gazed around in amazement she came and stood beside me “now that you are here I must offer you something to eat, what would you like?”.  I summoned up all my courage – thinking, what’s the worst that can happen, a slap round the face and being thrown out maybe – and said “I’d love to eat your pussy”.  Mentally bracing myself for the inevitable slap, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven when she replied “good choice, I thought you might have wanted something boring!”  With that she leaned back with her arse against the edge of the table and began to pull the dress up around her thighs, I dropped to my knees and helped push the close fitting dress up to her hips revealing that she did indeed go commando.  Her lady garden was as blonde as her hair and trimmed just enough to keep her pussy lips free of pubic hair.  My face was now inches from this delightful creature’s pussy, she had a beautiful ‘hamburger’ style pussy with the inner lips and clit hood just peeking out from lovely plump outer lips and which exuded a definite odour of ‘i-need-to-be-licked’. She slid her feet apart just enough to allow me to dive right in, however I pride myself on my pussy licking skills and wasn’t going to hurry this wonderful opportunity.

I may have been tongue tied during the car ride but I certainly wasn’t when it came to licking pussy.  I put my hands on her knees and pushed ever so gently so that she had to adopt a slightly wider stance and began kissing up the inside of one thigh, licking the little valley between the top of her thigh and her outer lips and then repeating this with the other thigh; sometimes in between I would gently blow on her pussy or give it a light kiss as I moved from one thigh to the other.  It took all my self-control not to dive straight into that delicious looking pussy.  It didn’t take long for me to get the reaction I was looking for, she grabbed the back of my head, rammed my face into her pussy and growled “stop teasing and eat me” I just love it when women do the asking!  Now I went to town, alternately sucking her lips into my mouth, running my tongue up the crack between her lips and over her clit hood and ramming my tongue as far into her wet cunt as I could.  By this time my cock was straining against my jeans so much it was becoming painful; reaching down I managed to undo the zip and let my raging hard-on have some fresh air, all the time continuing to eat her out.  By now I could hear her breathing becoming more rapid, so with one hand I slid two fingers up her cunt and began furiously rubbing what I hoped was her G spot and with the other hand I rolled her clit hood between finger and thumb in order to coax out her sensitive clit.  Looking up I could see that although her head was thrown back she was holding her breath and biting her lip in an attempt not to scream out and let me know just how much she was enjoying this, but she soon gave herself away when I felt her thighs tense up and I was treated to the wonderful sight of her pussy pulsating of its own accord and she finally gasped for air. Job done!

“My, there’s not many men that have made me cum that hard; but several women have” she said as she regained her composure and smiled knowing the effect that last statement would have on me.  I had thought that my dick couldn’t get any harder but she obviously knew of a way.  God, I loved this woman’s upper middle class accent, especially when she was talking about sex.  I stood up and simultaneously she looked down and could hardly avoid my dick waving free.  “Hoping for a fuck as well are we?” she said as she wrapped an expensively manicured hand around my shaft and gently stroked back the foreskin; with the other hand she began to fondle the bell end (always a very sensitive part with me) as I undid my belt and let my jeans fall to the floor. “Well you were rather good at pussy eating and looks like you have quite a substantial cock - fuck or suck?”  Much more of this and I would be shooting my load into her hands.  “Why not both” I managed to say while biting my lip to stop myself from cumming.  “I like a man who wants it all” she said and sank to her knees, all the time gently stroking me, pausing only to let me drop my boxers around my ankles.  She tenderly kissed the tip, parted her lips and slowly slid the whole of my cock into her mouth and didn’t stop until her nose was nestling in my pubic hair, at which point she managed to slip out her tongue and lick my sack.  All I could repeat was “uhh, uhh, uhh” as she withdrew and then repeated the exercise.  After the third time she withdrew completely and said “glad to see that you shave the shaft and sack, makes it much nicer to deep throat without a mouthful of hair.  That’s enough for now, I don’t want you cumming until I have had a good pounding by that lovely cock.”

With that she stood up, turned around and bent forward over the magnificent oak table.  I was presented with one of my favourite views, a heart shaped arse framing a beautiful set of trimmed pussy lips.  I couldn’t resist another taste so I dropped to my knees again and planted my lips full on hers and sucked them into my mouth as hard as I could.  She gasped and said firmly in that upper middle class accent “as much as I like being eaten in the doggy position, I need to be fucked. Get your cock.  In my cunt.  Now!”  Who was I to disappoint this lovely lady so I stood up and lined my cock up with her pussy, gently parted the inner lips with the bell end and then, pausing just long enough to savour the moment, plunged straight in up to my balls.  She let out another appreciative gasp and said “I’m hoping you are as good with that cock as you are with your tongue.”  It took an awful lot of concentration not to just bang her like an outhouse door in the wind so I decided that to make the most of this delightful pussy I needed to give her the slow strokes, withdrawing until my cock was barely in her cunt and then slowly sinking the whole length into her, and at the end of the stroke pushing my pelvis hard against her arse as if I was trying to get more than my cock into her cunt.  It’s a good job it was such a heavyweight table and I had the great pleasure of hearing a low delighted squeal at the end of each firm push.  I was just thinking that life didn’t get any better, holding her arse cheeks apart so that I could get as much of me up against as much of her as I could and enjoying the sight and sensation of her pussy clamped around my cock when I heard the front door of the house open, close and then a young woman’s voice call out “mummy, are you home?”

…………………… To be continued …………………
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 08:16:02 PM by ObiDongKenobi »

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Dav3e

Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 08:47:52 PM
Wow. I was like   :emot_thdrool: then I started noticing how little story was left  :eek: . I almost went spares at the end.  Still wow. ;D

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 10:40:54 PM
Great start!  Can't wait for part 2!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 01:39:23 PM
Fuck it... that was a great start to a very realistic piece of writing... You story telling is nearly as good as your skilful tongue young man...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +30/-0
Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 02:48:42 PM
WoW, I agree great story  :emot_penis:
also anxious for part #2 after you
left it with her daughter coming home  :emot_thdrool:

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 08:10:18 PM
Thanks all, for you words of encouragement.  Please see below.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 08:48:21 PM
All my stories contain a grain of truth.  The amount of truth certainly doesn’t qualify it for the ‘True Stories by Members’ section, all of which, of course, I believe without question.  I hope the reader will enjoy finding that grain.  As the story has developed certain characters not of my own invention have invaded it.  If this makes me guilty of plagiarism then I plead guilty m’lud.  However, in my defence, I am sure that the original inventor of these characters never, in a million years, would have envisaged them in this scenario.

I make no apologies for using UK English spelling and slang.  I am happy to provide a translation to any other form of English on request.

Incest:
This part of the story includes brief sexual contact between mother and daughter.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  

Supermarket MILF – Part 2

I’ve never been caught in flagrante delicto before and I whipped my cock out of its warm wet sheath as if I had been shot.  “Don’t panic, it’s only my daughter, that’s no reason to stop fucking me” said Jennifer.  At that the door opened and a twenty something version of Jennifer walked in and didn’t seem too fazed by the sight that greeted her.  “Mummy! I thought I heard some muffled groaning.  Are you fucking another stranger?” said this new vision of loveliness “don’t tell me its yet another unsuspecting plumber you told there was a problem with the sink.  If you wanted servicing I’m sure one of the young farmhands would oblige as they usually do”
“He’s a very nice young man that helped me at the supermarket, besides, he’s had his tongue and cock in my pussy” replied Jennifer “so you would hardly call him a stranger.  Alice meet John, John – Alice.  Now he’s not a stranger to you either.”  Bizarrely I almost stretched out my hand to shake hands with Alice while I was embedded in her mother’s hot snatch then realized that that would be a bit too formal, even for the British and that I better keep humping Jennifer and continued with the slow strokes.  As I did so, Alice walked around the back of me and remarked to her mother “he does have rather an impressive looking cock.”  She then slid a hand under my arse and cradled my balls.  “He’s got a heavy pair of balls, there should be a big load heading our way”.  Our way - the thought of Alice joining in the action was way beyond my wildest dream and what with her hand still on my balls it was taking all my powers of concentration not to cum, boy did I want this to last and I was glad that I hadn’t jerked off for a couple of days.  “Don’t you make him cum” scolded Jennifer “I need it first”.  

“Well I wonder if he can lick one pussy and fuck another at the same time” said Alice, rapidly stripping off to reveal a body that nearly made me cum just looking at it.  She had a pair of the most delectable tits that would fill out the bra she had just discarded yet easily pass the pencil test.  Her pussy was a delightful little clam shell that was completely shaven.  “Like what you see?” she said, twirling round in front of me and then climbed up onto the table so that she straddled her mother with her arse and that beautiful pussy within easy reach of my mouth.  “Definitely!” I croaked.  “Better get busy with the tongue then” she said.  At that I dived straight in, no messing with the niceties of slowly licking her thighs to make her want to push her pussy in my face as I did with her mother.  This time I sucked those succulent young pussy lips as far into my mouth as I could, released them and then rammed my tongue as far into her cunt as I could.  “Fucking hell, mother, he’s got a tongue like Mick Jagger.  I’m not going to last long if he keeps this up”, she exclaimed after a minute of so of my tongue lashing and it wasn’t long after that she squealed with pleasure, shuddered to an orgasm and collapsed on top of her mother.  I’ve never had a threesome before and I was grateful that my first one was with two women who climaxed so easily.  All the time I was pleasuring Alice I had remembered that I was supposed to be fucking Jennifer as well and had managed to keep up the strokes although somewhat irregular in order not to come too quickly myself.  I did harbour thoughts of fucking Alice if I had the stamina.  Not just my first threesome, but a mother and daughter threesome.  Life just didn’t get any better!

Fortunately Alice got up at that point and said to her mother “hurry up and cum, mummy, I want to try that new cock for size.”  Turning to me she said “I’ll work on her clit, you tweak her nipples, that’s usually the quickest way to make her cum while she’s being fucked.”  Alice disappeared under the table and I couldn’t see what she was doing but it certainly had an effect on Jennifer’s breathing, which became much more rapid.  At this point I suddenly realized that I hadn’t yet had a grope of Jennifer’s impressive tits.  As I started to unzip the beautiful dress that had impressed me back in the supermarket a couple of hours ago she raised herself up on her elbows.  I unclipped the black bra that she was wearing and allowed her tits to hang as free as possible inside her clothing; I slid my hand inside her dress and felt the weight of her beautiful mounds and they were definitely natural.  In keeping with the rest of her body her nipples were outstanding!  I rolled them between forefinger and thumb as she said “I bet you don’t get your hands on a pair like that everyday, do you?”  Before I could answer Alice called out “she’s nearly there, fuck her hard, now!”   Once again that day, who was I to deny a lady like this.  After several rapid strokes I felt Jennifer’s body tense and her thighs start to quiver again; this time she didn’t try to disguise the fact that she was having a tremendous orgasm and yelled “oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” as her pussy once again spasmed.  The difference was that this time it was around my cock, I have had a girl cum on my cock before but nothing like this, the feeling was indescribable as her pussy clenched and released my cock so firmly I nearly came in her, only the thought of getting to fuck Alice as well gave me the self control not to cum.

Like a gentleman I waited until Jennifer had stopped quivering and gently withdrew, not too reluctantly though because my dick knew where it was heading next.  Jennifer pushed herself into an upright position, almost being barged out of the way as Alice took her place on the table.  This time Alice lay on her back and pulled her knees up towards her tits giving me a wonderful view of her pussy and a very inviting target to aim at.  “Come on” she said “you have had enough time to enjoy the view.  Fuck me hard, harder than you fucked my mother!”  She certainly knew what to say to get my cock so hard it was almost painful.  This time I lined up my cock with her pussy and rammed it home as hard as I could.  God she was tight, an awful lot tighter than her mother, she was also a bit of a screamer and the harder I pounded the louder she screamed.  Her mother perched on the edge of the table and held her daughter’s shoulders up from the table so that Alice could get the best view of me ploughing into her.  I still hadn’t had any view of Jennifer’s naked tits, so I tried to reach out to pull her dress off her shoulders.  As I did so Jennifer said, “I’ll do that, you concentrate on fucking my daughter”.  “Can I finger your pussy while I fuck hers, then?” I asked.  Before she could reply or divest herself of her dress a mobile phone started to ring somewhere.  “I think that’s mine” said Jennifer, sliding off the edge of the table and going to retrieve her bag. “Oh, its your father, he wants some Facetime!”

For the second time that day my cock rapidly left a pussy faster than you can say coitus interruptus.  At which point Alice said “keep going, all the womenfolk around here expect to be fucked to a climax under any conditions.  Besides, daddy wouldn’t want me to be left unsatisfied.”  Meanwhile Jennifer had answered the phone.
“Hello Brian dear, where are you?”
“I’m down in the bottom field checking up on the deer, the does are in season and there’s a lot of rutting going on.”
“Funny you should say that.”
“You look a bit flushed by the way, are you alright?”
“I’ve just been given the most delightful seeing to by a nice young gentleman, so quite a lot of rutting going on here as well”
Needless to say I was gobsmacked by the explicitness of this conversation and almost lost concentration on what I was doing, but there was never any real danger of that given how tight she was, it was like my cock was in a velvet vice.
“Is he still there?”
“Very much so, he’s got your daughter on her back on the kitchen table and is buried deep in her pussy right this moment.”
“Which one?”
“She’s only got one pussy.”
‘Ha, ha, you know what I mean, which daughter?”
“Alice.”
“I should have guessed, if it had been Kate I wouldn’t have needed a mobile to hear her screaming for cock.  Turn the camera on them so that I can say hello.”  Now this was becoming surreal, there I was, having fucked his wife and now balls deep in his daughter’s cunt and he calmly wants to say hello!
“Hello young man, Aldridge, Brian Aldridge, here.  You seem to be having a good time."
“I, I, I, certainly am” I stammered, I would have expected my dick to be wilting with embarrassment at this turn of events but the ministrations of Alice’s sopping wet pussy kept me hard.
“Jennifer and Alice have been wonderful to me.”  At which point Alice piped up “hello daddy, John here is rather good at fucking. Please can we invite him to our little get togethers?  You keep saying that we could do with some fresh cock.  He might not have the stamina of Chris or the size of Uncle Tony, but he is very enthusiastic.”  
“And he is an expert pussy eater” interjected Jennifer.  “He’s obviously un-fazed by an audience or fucking in front of a camera, he could also take part in our annual erotic calendar” added Alice
“I suppose so - as long as you are sure.”
“Definitely,” said Jennifer and Alice in unison.
“We had better ask him if he actually wants to join our little group.  John, is that ok with you?”
Well it didn’t take more than a microsecond for me to make up my mind.  “I would be delighted,” I said trying not to grin outrageously and seem to be over eager and desperate to be offered another go at these lovely ladies.  My contrived facial expression must have been interpreted as apprehension as Brian said “Don’t look so worried, the village might have a few cougars, but we’re not Summerisle or Royston Vasey, if that’s what you’re thinking.  It’s only very enjoyable orgies, just like any normal village in the UK.”
“Now pleeeeease get off the phone, daddy” said Alice “I certainly need to cum and this poor boy surely can’t hold out much longer.” With thoughts of what ‘our little get togethers’ might really mean I returned to humping Alice with renewed vigour.  I took over holding her knees back against her chest in order to slam against her pussy as hard as possible, at the same time she started to slap her clit rapidly and soon came almost as strongly as her mother had but much more loudly and for the second time that afternoon I had the wonderful feeling of a pussy spasming on my cock.  Relieved that I had satisfied them both I finally let myself go and after a couple of strokes and with Alice’s pussy still quivering I gave a loud grunt, buried myself in her as deep as I could and pumped sperm into her harder and longer than I had ever done to anyone in my life.  Every spurt accompanied by another small thrust against her pelvis and an ecstatic groan from me.
“My god, those balls were full,” said Alice as I collapsed on top of her with my dick still twitching in that velvet vice, “I could feel that hot sperm like I had a hosepipe in my cunt.  Those sperm certainly wouldn’t have far to swim if I wanted to get pregnant.  Oh, don’t worry I’m on the pill” she added seeing the look on my face.
“We will have to be careful he doesn’t choke us whenever we give him a blow-job” said Jennifer. Who I had almost forgotten about such was the force of mine and Alice’s climaxes.  Unseen by us she had retrieved a sex toy from a drawer within the table and had quietly been pleasuring herself with it.
“Oooh, he likes the thought of that”, said Alice “I can feel him hardening inside me again.”
“I might get hard again quickly with two such delightful pussies to play with, but the balls are definitely empty.  Unfortunately I need to get back to my car before they lock it in,” I said, reluctantly withdrawing from Alice’s hot snatch.  As I did so she had to slap her hand on her pussy to stop my cum leaking out of her and running over the table.
“Why don’t you get cleaned up and take John back to his car” Jennifer said to Alice, “you better get his phone number as well.  I will clean him up for you.”  With that she dropped to her knees and engulfed my entire cock again, sucking strongly on the upstroke until I was definitely clean inside and out. “Mmm, you taste nice”, she said, “glad to see you are not a smoker.  A lot of our ladies are going to enjoy a good suck on that, some of them even like to swallow a load.”  Alice returned and interrupted the fantasies forming in my mind, “sorry mummy, you have got to let go of his cock now, but I’m sure he will be back soon, especially after I tell him about our little gatherings while we are on the way back to his car”.  As she headed for the door I noticed her knickers still lying on the floor and picked them up and offered them to her.   “Don’t be silly” she said “they will only get in the way of you finger fucking me while we drive back.”

……………… To be continued ……………..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:03:21 AM by ObiDongKenobi »

Dav3e

Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 09:49:23 PM
Thank you for sharing this awesome story so far, don't stop now. You've got me hooked.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 12:31:01 AM
Tell you what my friend... the story is so hot it got me... sort of wanting to  :aol_poundit:

Keep it up... and the story too...  ;D

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +30/-0
Reply #9 on: December 19, 2015, 10:48:54 PM
Great job, your 2nd part was as good as the 1st :emot_mb:
keep them coming, you got me wanting more for sure
like is daughter #3 coming into it soon   :emot_laughing:

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 01:27:38 PM
Great job, your 2nd part was as good as the 1st :emot_mb:
keep them coming, you got me wanting more for sure
like is daughter #3 coming into it soon   :emot_laughing:

Thank you very much for your encouraging words, WHOSYOURDADDY.

Sorry to disappoint but Kate didn't make an appearance that day.  I am very much hoping she will be there if I ever get invited to one of Jennifer and Brian's sex parties.

The conclusion of my story of what happened on that day is almost finished.

Regards

Obidongkenobi

IdleBoast

Reply #11 on: December 27, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
*Watches eagerly*

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 02:39:41 AM
I can't wait to read more.  ;D

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 02:08:57 AM
All my stories contain a grain of truth.  The amount of truth certainly doesn’t qualify it for the ‘True Stories by Members’ section, all of which, of course, I believe without question.  I hope the reader will enjoy finding that grain.  As the story has developed certain characters not of my own invention have invaded it.  If this makes me guilty of plagiarism then I plead guilty m’lud.  However, in my defence, I am sure that the original inventor of these characters never, in a million years, would have envisaged them in this scenario.

I make no apologies for using UK English spelling and slang.  I am happy to provide a translation to any other form of English on request.

Incest:
This part of the story includes descriptions of sexual contact between family members.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  

Supermarket MILF – Part 3

I made my goodbyes to Jennifer, giving her fabulous tits a gentle squeeze as we hugged.  Alice was now wearing a very pretty and extremely diaphanous summer dress and it was obvious she didn’t have a stitch of underwear on. Her beautiful breasts were topped by deliciously prominent nipples that could not help but be noticeable through the thin fabric of her dress.  I realized that in all the excitement that had gone before I had not fondled her tits or sucked on those heavenly nipples; I did notice that the dress buttoned up the front, making her tits easily accessible.  I followed her to her car, my eyes transfixed on her bum, which was tight but had a gentle wiggle as she walked.
“I know what you’re looking at,” she said, “are you an arse, tits or legs man?”
“After today I’m an all-over man” I said and, without trying to sound overly keen and desperate to hear more, continued “tell me are there many people in these org…. I mean get togethers of yours?”

By now we had reached her car, which was a sporty little number - what else would it be!  “You drive,” she said, “I’ll be able to spread my legs better in the passenger seat.  Don’t worry, its an automatic so it leaves the left hand free for more interesting pursuits.”  As soon as I had made myself comfortable in the driver’s seat we drove off, no sooner were we on the move than Alice grabbed my left hand and pulled it across to her lap, then pulled her dress over the top of it and said, “enjoy yourself, I certainly will.”  I slipped the tips of my fingers in between her pussy lips and gently stroked up and down, she got wet again very quickly and I managed to insert a finger quite a way into her juicy cunt, although it wasn’t at a very comfortable angle for me and I couldn’t reach her G-spot easily so I decided to concentrate on tweaking her clit.  She moaned appreciatively whatever I seemed to be doing and undid one of the buttons near to the top of her dress and slid one hand inside so that she could grasp a nipple and was happily rolling it between finger and thumb tips.  I was dying to ask her all sorts of questions about the orgies that her family so obviously planned and probably hosted but she had thrown her head back and was lost in a sort of reverie that I didn’t like to interrupt.  Her chest started to rise and fall more rapidly and I concentrated on the road and keeping her pussy wet.  Before long she squealed in delight and shuddered to another orgasm.  “That was very nice,” she said and as I started to withdraw my hand added, “oh, don’t take your hand away.  I usually walk around with a remote control love egg in my cunt but I left it at home just so you could play with my pussy.  I love it when you squeeze my pussy lips together.  Now, I’m sure you’re dying to know all about our little parties aren’t you?”

“Very much so,” I said.
“Well, as daddy said they are just normal sex parties really, with all the usual rules, no single men except by special invitation, you have certainly passed the audition.  There can be group sex or couples fucking either in private or with an audience but you must always ask a lady first if she wants to be fucked.  It is considered very bad manners to just walk up to a lady and stick your dick in her uninvited; unless, that is, she has made it known that she is amenable to all cummers or likes to be surprised by a sudden invasion of her cunt, mouth or arse. The most deviant anybody gets is a little light mutually agreeable bondage.  Susan, that’s my mother-in-law....”
“Whoa”, I exclaimed involuntarily jerking my hand away from her pussy, “your mother in law!  I didn’t think that you were married!”
“Yes”, she said “Chris and I don’t publicise it by wearing wedding rings.  They tend to make our conquests a bit nervous.  Chris is the village blacksmith and is renowned for his stamina, he can fuck all night at one of our parties.  In fact if at any time any of the village ladies are feeling a bit horny and their husband is not up to it they know that they just have to call Chris and he will be straight round and up them quicker than a rat up a drain.”
“And you don’t mind?”
“We have an agreement that I can seduce whoever takes my fancy but that neither of us spends a night away from home.  Now put your fingers back in my cunt, I was getting nice and wet, and I will tell you some more about our parties.  As I was saying Susan is very partial to being spread-eagled and restrained by some velvet covered hand and ankle cuffs.  A few people like to role play; one of our newest members, Harrison, does a very convincing policeman.  He has a wonderful vibrator shaped like a copper’s traditional truncheon; that and his handcuffs go down, or should I say up, very well with Susan.  It’s a foolhardy man who thinks it’s a good idea to shove his dick in Susan’s mouth when she is handcuffed to a bed with Harrison’s truncheon rammed up her twat on full power and she is thrashing about and screaming at the top of her voice.  Her husband was the first to try it and….”
“My god, she didn’t bite his dick off,” I exclaimed.
“Damn near, you could see the teeth marks for months.  The poor man is still frightened to take up the offer of blowjobs, especially from the ladies that can deep throat him.  A shame as he is one of the men I liked sucking off the best as well.  Another of our friends, Alan, likes to dress up as a vicar, sometimes he wears a real dog collar and his wife leads him around for the ladies to have their way with.  All ages take part, from barely legal Phoebe to glamorous grannies.  Phoebe’s my niece and she couldn’t wait to be 16 and deflowered….”

“Er, sorry to interrupt such a horny story again, but you said your niece, doesn’t that mean that your mother is …..” I interjected.
“Ha, ha, without knowing it, you’ve just fucked your first………”
“GILF!  Are all the mature ladies as stunning as your mother at these parties?”
“I can’t promise you that they are all like mummy, but there are certainly no brown baggers and those that don’t quite come up to mummy’s standards make up for it in sexual inventiveness.  And anyway, don’t be so ageist, biologically a woman can be a granny by the time she is thirty.  Hey, you might even get to fuck a great-granny without knowing it!  As I was saying Pheobe planned to get deflowered by her rather inexperienced boyfriend on her 16th birthday, when her mother Kate, that’s my sister daddy mentioned, burst in on them and went ballistic.  Honestly, …..oh, yes, that’s nice, just there, can you feel my clit starting to throb again…….., of all the hypocrites.  Kate will fall on her back and spread her legs for anyone with a cock or a strap-on.  I mean, what a way to spoil a girl’s first fuck, fortunately mummy smoothed things over and it hasn’t stopped Phoebe from begging to be invited to one of the parties.  Daddy has been worried that it might be too soon for her but mummy suggested that we also invite Alex, that’s her boyfriend, so one of us can teach him how to pleasure Phoebe expertly, discretely of course, we don’t want a load of horny village women pouncing on him and scarring him for life.  Especially as they know how quickly young men can ‘reload’.  We need to educate his tongue and his cock though; Phoebe says that he packs a fair amount of meat and two veg but can’t control them very well yet, he is oozing pre-cum as soon as she has her knickers down and flashes her pussy at him.  Once he’s got it up her he explodes after a couple of strokes.  She also says he is very reluctant to go down on her.  I do hope daddy lets me be the one to teach them; if he can’t be taught to eat pussy then he wont be a hit with the ladies.”

“I’ll volunteer to demonstrate if you like,” I said trying not to sound too lecherous.
“You and every man in the village!  Sorry, but we don’t want Alex thinking that Phoebe is easy meat for every man until we get him used to our little parties.”
If I hadn’t had a stiffy to end all stiffies from finger fucking Alice then I did now at the thought of fresh young pussy at these parties as well as a bunch of horny MILFs.  At this point Alice must have noticed a far away look in my eyes and said, in the nicest possible way, “you’re just like every other man.  You have fucked two women in one afternoon, have got your fingers well and truly in my twat and you are fantasizing about what other pussies you might get to fuck.  Now concentrate on the cunt in hand - and the road of course”
To be honest, my hand was getting very tired but I was terrified that if I stopped then the tale of these parties might stop as well.  To relieve the ache in my arm I turned my wrist so that I was cupping her pussy with my hand and managed to slide my middle finger between her lips and into her cunt.  I couldn’t quite reach her G-spot but I was able to keep some pressure on her clit hood at least.  Alice squirmed appreciatively and noticed the bulge in my jeans and said “I better continue so we can see just how aroused that dick of yours can get.  Most of my family join in at the parties, Auntie Lillian’s husband has just left her, just run off without a word, I suspect he couldn’t keep up with the demands of the women in the village.  Consequently she is a bit sex-starved and is continually badgering daddy to organize parties so she can get a good fucking, she certainly enjoys the group sessions.  To be honest she does have an enormous capacity for gin and tonics and will be in the doggy position with her knickers down ready for a roasting before you can say ice and a slice.  Then there’s Jolene, I suppose you would call her a cousin-in-law, …… oh yes, that’s it, rub my clit, squeeze my lips, rub my clit, harder, harder, oooohhhhhh I’m cumming now, I’m cumming nowwwww, I’m cuuuuummmmiiing, aaaahhhhh ……….’  She came so hard that she clamped her legs together so quickly and so tightly she damn near broke my fingers, but I’ve never had them broken in such a beautiful way.  At the same time she arched her back and grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it till I thought it would burst.  To see this lovely young woman squirm in the seat with sheer ecstasy was almost more than I could bear and I was desperate to free my cock from its confines and hoping that she would do it for me.  

“Where was I? Yes, Jolene, she runs the local pub with her husband Kenton and is a real barmaid stereotype, blonde with big tits.  In fact have you heard the story that Dolly Parton tells of entering a look-a-like competition and not winning?”
“Yes.”
“Well, it was Jolene that won it!  Then there is Debbie my half sister; she lives abroad so can only party with us occasionally.  Her favourite position is to be fucked standing up, she also likes to be picked up by a man and slid up and down his cock like a sex toy, she is very tall and slim so she also likes to bend over and grab her ankles while she is entered from behind, when she wears her high heels her pussy is perfectly positioned for a stiff cock to walk up behind her and start humping.  She’s also partial to getting a good tongue lashing in that position as well.”
“That reminds me of a very erotic image I saw on the internet once.  It was of a very attractive woman naked except for a pair of high heels bending over and grasping her own ankles, behind her was a …. let’s just call him vertically challenged …..  He was just the right height to be standing upright with his tongue in her pussy.  Sadly I’ve never seen it again.”
“You will have to ask daddy; he’s got an enormous porn collection on his computer.  He also acts as the cameraman for the parties so all participants can have a permanent reminder of their night with us.”

“What about the other men in the village?” I asked tentatively.
“Don’t worry,” replied Alice, “they aren’t all massively hung with endless hard-ons, so they won’t embarrass you, if that’s what you are worried about, but they are all good at giving the ladies an orgasmic time.  Uncle Tony is the only one outrageously endowed, I swear that he is as well hung as the bull he keeps on his farm.  There are quite a few other men in addition to Chris, Alan and Harrison, but we could do with a couple of younger men to keep the supply of hard cocks going throughout the evening.  This is where you and eventually, I hope, Alex will be a hit with the ladies.  There is only one man in the village that we don’t invite because he is a real nasty control freak, which is a shame, because his wife Helen, another cousin of mine, would really like to take part.  When the men start to flag the girls are not averse to doing a bit of muff-diving, ha, we don’t need some expensive academic study to tell us that most women are really bi-sexual.  They also like to amuse themselves with the wide variety of sex toys we make available; which reminds me – I must ask daddy to check up on the estimated delivery date for our Sybian machine, he’s ordered the version with the heavy duty motor because of the pounding its likely to take by our guests.  But there is no substitute for a pussy full of live dick, even if there happens to be a dickhead on the other end of it.”
“Oh, I love to see a girl enjoy herself on those Sybian things.  You seem to have quite a few family members at these parties.”
“Oh don’t worry,” said Alice, “there are some incestuous couplings that take place, but there’s no inter-breeding, if that’s what you are worried about.  No raving lunatics or village idiots are allowed in!”
“Glad to hear it,” I said at about the time we pulled into the car park.

“Let’s find a quiet corner,” said Alice, “I expect those balls of yours will be starting to fill up again by now, that bulge in your jeans looks as if it might burst the zipper.”
I pulled into a secluded corner several floors up and let the seat recline so that Alice could have unobstructed access to my zipper.  It took some wriggling but very quickly she had my jeans and boxers down round my ankles and was gently stroking the shaft with one hand and cradling my balls with the other.  “Suck me, please,” I implored her as she rolled my foreskin back from the bell end.
“My, pleasure” she replied lowering her head to gently kiss the tip of my cock and then slowly engulfed the head and ran her tongue around the corona.  This was quickly followed by a slow and exquisite descent all the way to the root.  She wasn’t in a good position to be able to lick my balls while deep throating me but I was sure she could perform this trick as well as her mother.  Instead she fondled my balls while slowly releasing me, she almost let me fall out of her mouth and then sank down again.  After several strokes I got the telltale sensation of an imminent explosion and, while desperately hoping she was the swallowing kind, thinking it only gentlemanly to warn her, yelled “careful, I’m gonna cum.”

Releasing me, she replied “that’s good, just don’t try and ram it into the back of my throat when you do.  Come in my mouth all you want,” and returned to sucking me.
Now if those words don’t push a man over the edge I don’t know what will.  As soon as she had the whole of my bell end in her mouth I erupted with a loud grunt and spasm after spasm sent spurt after spurt of spunk into that eager mouth.  As I squirted she sank half way down my cock and held me tightly in her mouth until I had stopped pumping, then slowly raised her head off of me.  When my cock slipped from her lips she kept them tightly closed and turned her head to look me directly in the eyes and when she was sure I could see her throat made a slow and deliberate swallowing movement followed by a licking of her lips and said “wow that was quite a tasty load” and then returned to give my rapidly deflating cock a last tender kiss.”
“I, I, I, don’t know what to say – wonderful just doesn’t seem adequate” I stammered.  “I’ve never had my load swallowed before.”
“Then I’m honoured to have that bit of your virginity,” she said and continued “while you pull your pants up, tell me how you met mummy.”
I had only got as far as telling her about passing Jennifer in the aisles at the supermarket when she started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?”
“Do you really think it was a coincidence, mummy likes to see herself as chief talent scout for our parties.  I bet she clocked you long before you clocked her,” Alice replied trying hard not to belittle me.  “Don’t be upset that you were the one who ended up being stalked.  The end result was what you wanted.”
My mind went back to the time I thought I found the spare pair of shoes under Jennifer’s car seat.  “I haven’t told you about the broken shoe yet.”
“Ha, ha!  I’ve heard about that subterfuge of hers before.  I do hope I get home before she tells daddy how she met you.”
“Why, will he be annoyed?”
“Far from it.  It makes him really horny and he ends up fucking her brains out.  She moans so much it’s the ideal time to sit on her face.  That in turn makes me moan, me moaning while I’m sitting on mummy’s face makes daddy pound her even harder and then she moans even more.  And so it goes on like a sex version of perpetual motion until we all cum like trains.  Even at his age, when daddy cums he is still strong enough to hit my tits with his jizz while he is still standing between mummy’s thighs.  Then mummy lays me on my back and licks it off while daddy gives her another right seeing to in the doggy position.”

While she was telling me this she continued to stroke me gently, needless to say that and the image of the love triangle soon made me stiff again but reluctantly it was time to put my dick away, which wasn’t easy in the confines of the driver’s seat.
“Never mind,” said Alice “give me your mobile number and mummy will call you in time for the next party down at Jollity Farm.” And that, dear fellow perverts, was music to my ears.  With a final kiss we parted and I went home to wank myself senseless on the memory of the most wonderful afternoon of my life and await the telephone call I had always dreamed of.

……………… The End ……………..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:28:56 AM by ObiDongKenobi »