KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

SPN Fanfic Chpt 2 - Crowley's Pet (MF, sex, oral, blood, foreplay, mast, voy)

DemonDelight · 1141

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Sam and Dean silently walked away from the police station until they climbed into the Impala. “I’m not sure we’re dealing with a werewolf.” Stated Dean.

“I second that.” Sam replied. “The bodies were just too…clean.”

“Yeah. Maybe we’re dealing with a Styne?” Even Dean questioned the probability of his idea.

“Not sure. They were definitely harvested, but the Styne’s are much more surgical. Professional. This was amateur and they’re only missing hearts.” Sam squinted as he pondered the possibilities. “Maybe we are dealing with a wolf…”

“What? Like, doggy packed a doggy bag for later?” Dean retorted.

“No, like someone else is harvesting for the wolf. Or, possibly, wolves.”

“Then why were the hearts returned? That’s the part that really makes no sense.” Dean let out a frustrated sigh.

“I think we should talk to the family of the victims. See if anything can be narrowed down.” Dean nodded and they set off.

“What have you done?” Rowena screamed. “You wretched whore!” she punched Nobody over and over again. Nobody never stayed down and managed to get in her own blows. “How dare you strike your master!” She screamed.

“You’re not my master, you bitch!” She lunged for the ancient witch, but Rowena used her magic to deflect her attack.

“Oooh that wretched son of mine. I should have smothered him when he was a babe!” Rowena pounced on Nobody and threatened to strangle her to death.

“That’s enough, Mother!” Crowley hissed. Rowena glared at him. “There’s no more use in you having her. She won’t listen to you. You just don’t have that same touch as me.” He held up his hand and gave a little wave. Crowley whistled, “Come here girl. Come to Daddy.” Nobody didn’t hesitate and went to her King. Rowena screamed.

“You have no respect. I am your mother, Fergus. You can’t-“

“You don’t tell me what I can and can’t do!” Nobody growled alongside her King. Her fangs and claws grew and she was poised, awaiting orders from Crowley. He held a hand out as to tell her to stay. She didn’t move. “I am the King of Hell. When will that sink in with you? You have no power over me. You haven’t been my mother for a very long time. I do what I want, when I want. Nothing in this place is yours. It’s mine, I just let you play with my things until I want them back.”

Rowena scowled at the two of them. “Fine, keep the useless thing. She hasn’t eaten a proper meal since I got her. She won’t last much longer anyhow.” Rowena stormed off.

“Come.” Crowley commanded Nobody. She followed without a word.

He lead her to his thrown room where he had fitted a collar and chain to his thrown. Nobody held her head high, refusing to let anyone see her pain. Crowley then sat himself upon his thrown and beckoned for her to come to him. She complied. As soon as she was in front of him he snapped his fingers and two of his cronies locked the collar around her neck. It was heavier than she thought it would be.

“Get comfy with that thing,” the collar magically fit itself perfectly around her neck, “It’s going to be with you for a long time. Also, you won’t be needing those.” He snapped his fingers and her clothes disintegrated. She tried her best to cover herself, but it was useless. The rest of Crowley’s court looked at her like starving wolves looking at a steak. She growled and showed her fangs. “Come here, poppet,” she went to her King and he pulled her onto his lap, “they wouldn’t dare try to play with my toy. In fact, they should be more terrified of you then you are of them. After all, they are potentially your next meal.” She turned to look at them and none would make eye contact. She couldn’t help smiling.

“I’ll tell you the same thing I told Rowena, I will not eat human flesh. You will not take away my humanity.” Cowley smiled at his pet, caressed her cheek, then tossed her to the floor.

“You forget how easy it was for me to fuck you even though you supposedly despise me.” He growled.

“Forgive me, King.” She spoke through her teeth as she lowered her head. Crowley smirked.

“Come here, darling.” Nobody went to stand, but Crowley interrupted, “Ah ah ah, crawl to me.” She crawled to him, whimpering ever so slightly, it made a smile creep across his face. He, once again, pulled her onto his lap. “Tell me, my pet. Are we ready to have a bit more fun?” He slid his hand down her body and caressed her wet pussy. “Mmm, we are. Delightful.” He began to massage her clit, getting her juices flowing, then, when he was satisfied, he pushed his fingers into her. She threw her head back and moaned.

Crowley lowered his head and nibbled on her her nipple while he continued to finger her. Her moaning became louder. she was amazed at how skilled he was. For a demon he was a surprisingly generous lover. He brought her to the brink of climax, but before she could get off, he pulled his fingers out and left his hand pressing against her dripping wet pussy. She whimpered and squirmed, begging for his hand to continue, but he only sat there.

“Before I do something for you, you must do something for me.” He purred into her ear. Nobody slid off his lap, taking a slight moment to press her aching pussy against his hand, then positioned herself on her knees between his legs. She arched her back, putting her pussy on display for the demons behind her. She looked over her shoulder at them, retracted her fangs, then pulled out her King’s cock and serviced him. She took one hand and cradled his balls while her mouth worked his shaft, with the other hand she gripped his thigh, and she moaned. He gripped her hair guiding her head to go deeper and she did, gracefully. She slid her hand from his thigh and played with her pussy, massaging her aching clit, making her hum on her master’s cock. His grip on her hair tightened and he began to thrust into her mouth. He brought her to the point of near unconsciousness again as he hit the back of her throat repeatedly before finally cuming into her mouth. She swallowed it eagerly. His demon seed being the only sustenance she’s had in weeks.

After licking him clean she pulled her head off his cock, but he didn’t let go of her hair. She looked up at him as he stared into her eyes. Into her soul. It felt as though a hot coal was stuck in her core. She could not read him and he terrified her. Suddenly she could not look him in the eyes. His Alpha presence was overpowering, but he would not release her hair. She began to panic and her fangs and claws came out.

Crowley was perplexed. This creature in front of him, he could control her, but only through sex. She was still a wild card every other time. Eager to be submissive, but only when she got what she wanted. She would make a great demon he thought to himself. He absentmindedly gripped her hair tighter until he heard her inhale sharply. He pulled himself away from his thoughts and focused on his surroundings. He saw her looking at him, fear boiling her blood and flushing her cheeks. Her fangs and claws were back. He looked up and saw members of his court still standing there, watching intently. He looked back at his pet and pulled her on top of him and kissed her deeply, her dripping wet pussy rubbing against his exposed cock. He stopped kissing her, peered over to his voyeuristic court, and shouted, “Unless one of you plans on sucking my cock as well as my pet here, get out!” The demons scrambled and quickly headed for the exit. “Except for you, Phillip. You can stay.”

Nobody gave Crowley a questioning look and he just smiled. “My King, I will murder anyone you allow to lay with me. I am not some whore you can throw at-“ Crowley placed a hand on her throat.

“Two things; One, I can throw you at whomever I want, I own you, not the other way around. And two,” he paused as he hid his passions as best as he could, “I’m far too selfish to share my favorite playthings.” He stroked her hair and gently pushed her off him then stood and zipped his cock back into his pants. She gave him a look of anger and disappointment. He just smirked as he stood up. “Don’t look so bitter, darling, we’ll play again, but how soon depends on you.” She cocked her head to the side trying to figure out what he was up to. “As soon as you feed and get your strength up, we can continue our fun.” Nobody growled. “You know I do so love that poor attitude of yours, but you’re useless to me if you’re too weak to hunt. So, you can have Phillip there.”

Phillip began to voice his protest, but one look from the King of Hell shut him down. Nobody went into a rage and lunged at Crowley. He simply flicked his wrist and sent her flying until her chain went taut and she slammed onto the floor. Crowley sauntered to the other end of his throne room and turned toward them. Phillip was in the center of the room and Nobody was already on her feet, crouched like the animal she was, staring at the two of them. “Okay, let’s move this along. Phillip, do you desire this creature?” Phillip looked her up and down and lingered at the sight of her still dripping pussy. He smiled an evil smile.

“Yes, I do.” He licked his lips.

“If you want her that bad, take her.” Nobody’s eyes glowed red hot and she wished she could burn a hole in Crowley’s chest with her gaze, but Phillip was already upon her and pawing at her naked body.

“My King! Don’t do this!”

“What do you want more, my pet? Your humanity, or my affection? Decide quickly, Phillip enjoys it when they fight.” He pulled up a chair and watched intently.

“I’ll kill you, Crowley! I’ll kill you all!” She growled. Phillip grabbed her hair then slid his other hand down her body and attempted to slide his fingers between her labia, but she dug her claws into his neck. As he howled she bit his neck, ripping his throat out. The blood poured out of him, it ran down her throat, it was warm and inviting. She could see his heart beating, pumping more blood out. Her eyes glowed with hunger, she could no longer stop herself, she tore at his chest, Phillip twitched and let out a sickening gargling sound, he tried to eject from his meat suit, but Crowley held him in place. Nobody continued to rip through flesh and bone until she broke through the rib cage and grabbed the beating heart of her attacker made victim. Without hesitation she devoured it, savoring the rush of warm blood that poured down her throat as she took her first bite, right down to the texture of the muscle being torn by her wolf teeth.

Crowley let the demon exit the body and he stood up, admiring his bloody prize. He strode over to her, taking off his clothing as he crossed the room. Nobody walked toward Crowley until her chain wouldn’t allow it. She pulled against it, snarling, blood dripping down her entire body, with a look of pure hate directed at the King. As he unbuckled his pants, he assumed his Alpha status and as much as she wished she could rip his throat out, as hard as she tried to fight the unnatural instinct within her, she could not and she bowed. By time he reached her he was completely undressed, he placed his hand under her chin and pulled her upright, admiring her blood soaked body.

She hated what he did to her, but she craved it regardless. His touch made her purr like a kitten even though she wanted nothing more than to bathe in his blood. He grabbed her ass and lifted, she wrapped her legs around him, he took a few steps, licked some of the blood from her breasts, then laid her down on the floor where the blood of her victim pooled. The feel and smell of the blood beneath her and his body over her made her quiver. She arched her back, rubbed her pussy against his throbbing cock, and gave him a look that begged for him.

“What do you want, doggy? Speak.” He said gruffly.

“I want you to fuck me, my King. I want you to tease me, pleasure me, use me. Make me scream.” She squirmed beneath him, but he remained still and silent. “Do whatever you want with me.” She begged him. “Just fuck me. Always. Never stop.” She pleaded with him. She kissed his neck and ran her nails down his back. He stared at her, he wanted to give her everything she desired. He wanted to keep her forever. When her lips caressed his neck something shook him down to the core.

Something is wrong, he thought to himself. She should not be able to have such power over me. She doesn’t even know she does. Nobody continued to lick and kiss his neck and earlobe, moaning softly, her body writhing, begging to be filled by him. He stared into her eyes, her deep, soulful eyes. They were begging him, but still held a deep rooted defiance. A power neither were fully aware of. He had the urge to throw her through a pillar, but her body was so inviting and begging for attention. He could not resist her. He was angry with her, but could not bring himself to take it out on her. He silently cursed the Winchesters for bringing out this shred of humanity within him.

She bit his neck a little harder in an attempt to get what she wanted from him. He stared at her and pushed his cock into her, slowly. She arched her back more and let her head fall back as she savored every inch he pushed into her. He slid an arm around her back, supporting her as he pulled out slowly only to go back in. She clung to him as he fucked her slowly. He looked at her differently this time. There was something behind those eyes, something he tried to hold back. She was enjoying this change of pace, but was scared to enjoy it too much. She was sure there was some trick waiting just beyond this moment.

He continued to make love to her on the bloody floor, he slid a hand up her slick, blood soaked body and cupped her breast, squeezing and pawing at her. He buried his face in her neck, kissing her and breathing heavily. He fucked her a little rougher now, his primal passions becoming more intense. She moaned a little louder with each thrust and dug her nails into his hips. He raised his head and let out a low growl. He held himself inside her, bent his head, and kissed her deeply. She closed her eyes and held him tightly. Suddenly she felt as if she were wrapped in warmth. She opened her eyes and saw they were now in a large bathtub, filled to the brim with steaming water, bubbles, and…..were those rose petals? She looked around and saw candles burning everywhere. They were the only light source in the room.

Crowley sat up and pulled her onto him while remaining upright. She slid his dick back inside her and he breathed heavily with a low rumble emanating from his throat. She gently rocked back and forth and he reached up, grabbing her hair, and pulled her head back. Had it not been for the thick collar around her neck it would have been completely exposed. He ran his other hand over it and contemplated taking it off, but decided against it. I’ll have to adjust the look of this collar in the future. He thought to himself. Still holding onto her hair with one hand, he took the other and grabbed a sponge sitting nearby and began to wash her clean of the blood. She moaned as he worked the sponge gently on her skin, washing her intimately. He released her hair and grabbed a bottle of shampoo, lathered it up, and worked it through her hair. She made eye contact with him and gave him a questioning look, but did not speak.

“A good master keeps his pets clean and happy, lest they should turn against him.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone. She allowed herself to smile. She could see now that he was being more than a “good master,” he was falling for her. She began to plot her way of escape by using this against him, but he began to slowly thrust into her again and she decided to put the plotting off for another time. Right now she intended to take advantage of every moment of this.

He pulled out of her, laid her back until her hair was completely submerged in water, then rinsed away the lather. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hand running through her hair, the other around her back, the closeness, the intimacy of this moment. He took the sponge once again, poured a sweet smelling liquid onto it, and worked it all over her body. The fumes were intoxicating. He finished rinsing her off and kissed her cheek then stood up and exited the bath. He dried himself and put on his favorite, silk robe, then turned and helped her out of the bath. He dried her off and put her in a fluffy robe. She held onto it and nuzzled it. Crowley then lead her to his bed.

It was a massive, luxurious bed with red, silk sheets, red and black canopy, with pillows galore. It was much too large for one person to sleep in alone. Crowley grabbed hold of her, pulled her in close, and kissed her deeply. Their tongues dancing as they breathed heavily into each other. He slid his hand through the opening of her robe and groped her breast, the other hand traveled down her back and squeezed her ass. Suddenly he threw her upon his bed and when she landed her robe flew open. She laid there, hair all over, legs spread, and she ran her hands up and down her body, arching her back, every movement a plea for him to take her. She ran her hand over her aching pussy, spread her lips and massaged her clit. With her other hand she pinched and tugged on her nipple and softly moaned.

Crowley loosened his robe and let it fall to the floor. His member was still erect and he took hold and stroked himself while he watched her. She slid her arms out of her robe and continued to play with herself. He kept his strokes slow so as not to excite himself too much, she, however, did not hold back. She massaged her clit in small, rapid circles, squirming and writhing and moaning softly. “Go on, doggy, be a good girl and cum for me.” She began to finger herself while keeping pressure on her clit with her thumb. She ran the fingers of her free hand through her hair, her chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing, her legs spread wide, so inviting… Crowley moved the the edge of the bed, no longer stroking himself, he watch her and waited.

Her body went ridged and she let out a stifled moan as she came all over her fingers. Crowley grabbed her ankle and dragged her to him, grabbed her hip, flipped her over, and vigorously fucked her from behind. She arched her back and threw her head back as she screamed in pleasure. He gripped her hips tighter, pulling her onto his cock. She gripped the silken sheets and found she was breathless as he rammed deeper and deeper into her. She began to fear his dick would cause permanent damage, but she didn’t care enough to protest.

Suddenly he pushed her off him, flipped her over, hiking one of her legs over his shoulder and thrust into her. She lifted her hips to give him better access to her. He put a hand on her throat and she ran both her hands up and down his powerful arms, feeling his muscles flex with each thrust. He wanted to kill her, it would be so easy in this moment. He squeezed which seemed to heighten her arousal. He wanted to kill her, to take away this power she had on him, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t let her go. He needed to keep her.

He lifted her up and pinned her to his wall, she tightly held onto him. He bit and sucked on the tender flesh where her neck and shoulder meet, She growled in protest, but didn’t stop him, in fact, she became even wetter. After he left a sizable mark, he looked her in the eyes and in a demonic voice he said, “You’re mine. Forever.” His eyes went red, she sprouted fangs and claws in return and smiled.

“You shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep, Sire.”

“Contrary to popular belief, I keep all my promises.” He gripped her tighter and thrust into her harder and harder making her scream and growl in response. She bit his neck, enough to draw a little blood, then gently sucked and licked his wound. He pressed her harder into the wall, placing his hand on her throat he climaxed followed by her shortly after.

He kept her pinned to the wall for a long moment before taking her back to the bed and tossing her in. She looked up at him, a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.
“Masters typically let their pets sleep in their beds, do they not? I’d be more than happy to put you in your kennel…”

“No, my King. I’d be honored to share your bed with you.” Honored… What the fuck? She thought to herself. Where the hell did that come from? Am I… No, I don’t actually want him, it’s his demon trickery. Even she had a hard time convincing herself that that had any truth to it. She picked her robe up and walked it over to a nearby lounge chair, when she turned around Crowley was already in bed, waiting. She sauntered over to him, crawled from the foot of the bed until she was next to him and nuzzled onto his chest. He absentmindedly stroked her hair and the pair laid there, neither one trusting the other enough to actually sleep.

Sam and Dean regrouped at their motel, filled to the brim with exhaustion and frustration. “Nothing in common. Between any of them. No churches or family functions, not even hookers!” Dean angrily grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and collapsed onto the chair.

“Well, they’re all males and between the ages of 25 and 35. In relatively good shape and health… That’s something, right?”

“Ok, so they have that in common, but the didn’t even go to the same gym!” Dean growled as he guzzled his beer. Both sat in their own frustrations when suddenly Sam’s cellphone vibrated. He quickly pulled it out and was shocked at what he saw.

“Dean. Come here.” Dean rolled his eyes, but quickly changed his attitude when he saw the look on Sam’s face. He hurried over to Sam and they stared at his phone then sat on the bed in unison.

“Is that…”

“Looks like it.” Sam swallowed hard.

“Rowena.” Dean growled.

“Look at her hand. What she’s carrying.” Dean scrutinized the picture on the phone as Sam enlarged it as best he could.

“Looks like bloody rags.”

“I’d bet that’s a human heart in those bloody rags.” Sam and Dean shared looks of anger.

“Can’t say I’m surprised she has a rotten hand in this. Who sent that to you?”

“I don’t know, it just says ‘unknown’…”

“Well it’s the best lead we’ve gotten. I think it’s time we give an old friend a call.”

Offline Fish

• Stranger Than Fiction
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +260/-2
  • A taste is a waste of time.
So I tried to find the show to get a better understanding of the fanfic... what channel is it on? I've heard of the show, but I've never seen it.

The story is fun, but I really need to see the show before it will really make sense. I wrote a parallel story for Breaking Bad awhile ago, but it wasn't erotica, so I didn't post it here.

I'll try to catch the show and re-read! Keep writing!

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

Offline TPPM

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-1
The show is "Supernatural" and it's on the CW network (channel 5 in L.A.).  (After "Arrow".)

Tim

Offline celticfeline

• Ceridwen
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +209/-24
  • meeeeeeeeeow
Also on netflix...

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Offline celticfeline

• Ceridwen
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +209/-24
  • meeeeeeeeeow
I keep checkig back looking for more. Inthink your writing has become my new guilty pleasure. Love the plot!

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Thanks! Chapter 3 is still in the works. I lost my inspiration, but the more I've been interacting on the board the more inspired I become. Hopefully I'll have it done very soon