KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Grooming A Steely Dan Fan – Part 1 – The Fingering (M/F)

ObiDongKenobi · 4608

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3

Grooming A Steely Dan Fan – Part 1 – The Fingering

You can find Part 2 later in this same thread, or by clicking here and Part 3 later on by clicking here

All my stories contain a grain of truth.  The amount of truth certainly doesn’t qualify it for the ‘True Stories by Members’ section, all of which, of course, I believe without question.  I hope the reader will enjoy finding that grain.

I make no apologies for using UK English spelling, phraseology and slang.  I am happy to provide a translation to any other form of English on request.

Her name was Anne.  She joined the company I was working for not long after leaving University and was in her early twenties.  She was also by far and away the prettiest of the young women that worked in the same office but she also wore clothes that accentuated her lovely well proportioned figure; very shapely legs, often accompanied by heels, a trim waist and shapely but not overly large breasts and a pair of luscious lips that were always decorated with a subtle shade of lipstick (makeup seemed anathema to most of the female staff).  One of her most striking items of attire were a pair of shoes with medium heels in a stunning shade of sky blue which made me almost understand why men develop foot and shoe fetishes.  She also had a very attractive personality and was certainly no shrinking violet, a breath of fresh air compared to most of the female staff who were mainly dowdy blue stockings.  We spoke occasionally when our work required us too but I hadn’t struck up much of a conversation with her until one day I saw her wearing some headphones while working at her desk and on passing I asked her what she was listening to, she replied “Steely Dan”, now this surprised me as it was now the 21st century and I hadn’t realized that the music of one of my favourite bands was attracting new young fans.  We struck up a conversation about their music for a few minutes and as I left I cheekily said “I hope you know where their name comes from,” a puzzled look crossed he face and she said that she didn’t but would google it.

A few days later we passed in a corridor and she blushed as we made eye contact.  “I take it you now know the origins of the name,” I said.  “Might do,” she replied with a mischevious smile.  From that day on our conversations were tinged with a certain amount of what I liked to think was flirting, often with reference to whether she was enjoying some ‘Steely Dan’.  Some months later we were both invited to a leaving do of a common acquaintance and although I didn’t speak to her much during the evening I did happen to overhear her telling a group of other women that she found all the young men at university to be immature and that she enjoyed the company of older men.  This rather took my breath away and I wondered, indeed fantasised, as to whether this preference might stretch to much older men!  Needless to say when I got home that evening bashing the bishop was fueled by a new fantasy.  Our occasional conversations continued with the same level of flirting on her part, but were tinged with a much greater element of fantasy on my part.  I even considered taking stalking lessons!

Some weeks went by and then one day she came into my workshop in the basement of the building, I worked alone and colleagues rarely had need to come into this part of the building.  She was wearing a rather worried look as well as wearing a very attractive sheath type dress that reached down to just above her knees, she also made the mistake of trying to perch in front of me on the large table I used for laying out drawings as we greeted each other with the usual pleasantries.  As soon as she realized that she was showing a generous amount of very attractive thigh (but not much else) she tried to wriggle and pull the hem of the dress down without much success.  I contemplated being very bold and stepping forward to put my leg between her knees but thought that a better strategy was to step forward and place my legs either side of her knees, preventing her from opening her legs.  At this she started to protest, ignoring her protests I placed my hand on top of her thighs just above her knees and began to massage them gently, at the same time saying “there’s no need to hide such beautiful thighs, a little massaging will help to ease the tension you appear to be under.”  Bracing myself for a slap across the face I was overjoyed to hear her say “do you think so?” and felt her relax.  I continued to massage, well who am I kidding, I’m no masseur, it was a fondle really, some might say a grope, and after a minute or so realized that I wouldn’t be able to stroke anywhere further up her thighs due to the tightness of her dress across them.  Consequently I slid my hands down around the inside of her thighs and forwards until my fingers were actually under the hem; feeling no resistance on her part I also moved my feet further apart so that she could more easily part her legs if she wanted to.  As I did this I noticed that she had her eyes closed and was now leaning back supported by her arms outstretched behind her; emboldened I applied a slight outward pressure on her thighs and was rewarded to feel her move them ever so slightly apart within the confines of her tight dress but just enough for me to slide my hands up and continue a massage of the top of her inner thighs.

My hands gradually moved up the inside of her thighs and eventually, in the hope that I was going to hit the ultimate target, I had to remove one.  Just as the fingertips of the one hand remaining under her dress brushed against her knickers she quickly sat upright exclaiming “no, don’t, that’s too far.”  With my free hand I placed a finger on her pretty lips (the ones with the lipstick on) and said “ssh, forget that I might be a bit older than your ideal ‘older man’ but I will guarantee you an orgasm far better than those battery powered ones you have been giving yourself and I won’t need to fuck you to do it.  You can then tell all the immature studs that must be fighting each other over who can talk you out of your knickers first how to pleasure you properly.”  While I was saying this I did feel her relax slightly and gently pushed her back saying “now relax and let me do all the work,” simultaneously I very slightly moved my hand enough to feel the swell of her labia through her knickers.  Hearing no more words of resistance I increased the pressure so that my fingertips just pushed her knicker material between her lips and this time was rewarded with a slight opening of her legs and the sound of a gentle sigh.  Emboldened I now slipped my index finger under the edge of the material and with the back of it gently stroked her pussy lips.  To my delight the sound of her sighs almost became a moan and I increased the pressure, this time a definite moan escaped her and she spread her legs just that little bit more.  This gave me the chance to bring my thighs between her knees and prevent her from bringing them back together again.  After some more gentle rubbing of her dampening pussy I wrapped one arm around her lower back and pulled her to the very edge of the table, this caused her dress to ride up and allow me to grab her knickers with my free hand and pull them aside.  I gazed on beautifully plump labia with just a glimpse of inner labia and a slightly prominent clit hood, of course I also had a painfully hard cock straining the fabric of my own underwear and it took all my will power not to let it swing free, or to plunge my face and tongue into that delightful cunt.  But if I wanted to go there I had to take this very slowly.

After taking in this beautiful view I slipped the whole of my index finger into her pussy and discovered how wet she had become.  At this point she put both arms around my neck and started to grind against my hand, interpreting this as a signal to carry on I slipped two fingers into her and let the base of my thumb rub against her clit hood, her moans increased and I began to slide my fingers gently in and out as well as curling them forward trying to find how responsive she was to G-spot pressure.  The answer was ‘very’, she began to moan louder and louder as I increased the rate of the finger fucking, even exclaiming, “yes, yes, make me cum” a few times.  To my great surprise she then threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply with her incredibly sensuous lips; at which point I really began to ram my fingers in and out as hard as I dare and at the same time tried to increase the pressure on both her G-spot and clit.  Suddenly I felt her tense up and her thighs stiffen, she grabbed me tighter round the neck saying “that’s it” over and over again, finally her thighs started to convulse as a complete whole body orgasm took over.  I gave her one last thrust of my fingers and simultaneously pressed on the front wall of her cunt with my fingers and her clit hood with my thumb.  She gave a final squeal and sank back onto the table giving me a wonderful view of her now red and swollen pussy pulsating with pleasure.  Self-consciously she quickly covered her pussy with one hand and straightened her knickers with the other.  I smiled to myself with pleasure for having discovered someone whose body gave her such visible orgasms and said “I’ll leave you alone to compose yourself, but, next time, leave the underwear at home.”

-------------------------- To be continued --------------------------

Click here to go to Part 2
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:42:50 PM by ObiDongKenobi »

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 12:58:49 PM
Lovely.  Absolutely lovely.

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

Great tale. Short, sexy and just plain interesting. And, with two "of age" protagonists. Amazing, so it is possible. l wish the board would realize that.

Anyway, thanks! Keep going!

'bot

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
A fun, hot story. Loved it!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 05:09:47 PM
Hi Guys, many thanks for your encouragement.  The next episode is a work in progress.

KitKat

Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 10:44:58 PM
Damn! That was hot.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 04:49:09 AM
Losten to Paris Hil - I mean KK. She knows what she's talking about. ;-)

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

KitKat

Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 04:58:26 AM
Losten to Paris Hil - I mean KK. She knows what she's talking about. ;-)

:emot_bottomspank:

KitKat

Hope we will get part 2 soon.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Grooming A Steely Dan Fan – Part 2 – The Fine Dining

This is the second part of the story which begins at http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=53754.msg459513#msg459513

Part 3 continues at http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=53754.msg564924#msg564924

All my stories contain a grain of truth.  The amount of truth certainly doesn’t qualify it for the ‘True Stories by Members’ section, all of which, of course, I believe without question.  I hope the reader will enjoy finding that grain.

I make no apologies for using UK English spelling, phraseology and slang.  I am happy to provide a translation to any other form of English on request.

It was a couple of weeks after our initial meeting in my workshop in the basement of our employer’s building that I had the pleasure of continuing Anne’s education, and hopefully her passing on the techniques to what I like to think must be an army of young studs fighting to enjoy her womanly charms (oh alright, enough of the euphemisms - fuck her senseless).  We had passed in the corridors a few times and exchanged some risqué chit-chat about ‘Steely Dan’ and the double fingered alternative.  We didn’t get a chance to talk or meet alone for a while, until one day I had a meeting invite from her in my electronic calendar.  All it said was “Can you stop by my desk at 3pm?  I have something to show you.”  Intrigued as to what this might be, surely she didn’t want to do something in public, I went upstairs to the big open plan office.  As I approached her desk I noticed that she was wearing a similar type of sheath dress as the one during our first encounter, except that it had a scooped neck which, while not revealing any cleavage would give anyone a glorious view of the swell of her breasts if she was rash enough to bend forward in front of them.  Indeed, as I reached the side of her desk I could gaze down from above and just see the tops of her breasts and the start of her cleavage.  I asked her what I could help her with, and she replied “I thought you might like to see these,” at the same time she reached down to her shoulder bag lying beside her chair and opened it just enough for me to see some black lacy underwear that deserved the name of panties rather than plain knickers.  At the same time the view down her dress improved immensely as the neckline of her dress gaped open and I gazed upon the tops of her breasts as they fell forward and were held captive by a bra that looked as if it matched the panties.  “Come to the workshop in ten minutes and I will sort that out for you,” I said.  With that I turned away and made my way downstairs, congratulating myself on having the foresight to have brought a document folder with me to use as cover for the swelling in my trousers that I was sure would be visible to the whole office (male exaggeration at work again).

I waited in my workshop with an anticipation for enjoying Anne’s young body that I hadn’t felt in a long time.  I was just beginning to think that it had been a lot longer than ten minutes when she came bouncing, literally, into the workshop.  She had obviously taken the time to remove her bra and those beautiful tits were jiggling freely under her dress – think Liz Hurley surprising Billy Connolly at the BAFTAs (and if you’re having trouble thinking it then watch here  As she came and gave me a peck on the cheek I quickly wrapped my arms around her, grabbed the top of her zip and swiftly lowered it to the small of her back saying “those look as if they need some air.”  Before she could say anything I had lifted her on to the edge of the large table on which our previous encounter had taken place.
“I do feel incredibly sexy without any underwear,” she said, and carried on even more boldly, “and I feel very tempted to flirt with everyone I meet.”
“I thought you might,” I replied as I slipped her dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to her waist revealing her beautifully rounded tits topped by glorious nipples that were already standing to attention caused by the fabric of the dress sliding over them.  I brought my hands up to cup her tits and bent my head to each nipple in turn, at first licking them and then clasping them between my lips and gently pulling on them.  I could tell this had the desired effect as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pressed me harder against her tits.  After making sure her nipples were as engorged as they were going to be I straightened up and said “I love to see a woman hold her own breasts and play with her nipples.”  As she obliged I slipped a hand under her dress and pushed the hem back in order to slide my hand far enough up her thigh so that only the fingertips were stroking just between her labia and up to her clit.  This caused an increase in the rapidity of her breathing and accompanied by the sensation of rubbing her own nipples her pussy soon became wet.  I leaned forward again and whispered in her ear “that cunt is so wet, I’m going to finger fuck it again”” and with that I slipped two fingers into her as far as I could and jammed the base of my thumb against her clit.  As before she gave a muffled squeal of pleasure and leaned back to give me better access to her pussy.  This time though, after a couple of strokes I pulled my fingers out and stood admiring her flushed pussy.

“What’s the matter,” she said, sounding, quite naturally, somewhat disappointed.

At this point I must admit to being a bit disappointed myself, she didn’t seem to follow the current fashion amongst young women these days and was sporting a full bush.  I do like a trimmed lady garden when going down on a woman, especially if the pubic hair is removed from the labia.  Still, she had fair hair and the bush wasn’t particularly thick.  “No problem,” I replied, “just admiring your beautifully flushed pussy, and there are other ways to make you cum than finger fucking.”

“Are we going to fuck?” she said, with what I wasn’t quite sure was apprehension or eagerness.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” I replied, “there are other ways to pleasure you before we get to fucking.” At this point I re-inserted my fingers into her pussy and began a gentle stroking just to keep her on the boil so to speak.  After another couple of strokes I removed them and ostentatiously put them in my mouth.  “You taste very nice.”
“Eeew,” she gasped.
“Don’t tell me you have never tasted yourself when you have been masturbating,” I said.
“Of course not,” she exclaimed “why would anyone want to do that?”  It occurred to me then that if I was ever going to have the joy of seeing her eating another woman’s pussy it was going to be a long, and enjoyable, process educating her.
“Well,” I explained, “men should learn to taste a woman because eating pussy is one of the best ways of turning a woman on and the more turned on a woman is the better she is at fucking and more likely to have a genuine orgasm.  Besides, personally, it turns me on a lot to see a woman in the throes of cumming, the more uncontrollable the orgasm the better.  I hope you won’t let any young stud fuck you without giving you a good tongue lashing beforehand.  Now lie back and enjoy!”  As she laid back I had an almost uncontrollable urge to just bury my face in her engorged pussy, however for once I controlled this urge and began my favourite technique for getting a woman to virtually demand that you lick her pussy, which was another turn on for me.  You have probably heard me bang on about it before, but I think it definitely bears repeating.

Once she was relaxed laying back on the table I lowered my head to mid way up her inner thigh and gently kissed her soft flesh and then gently licked and kissed my way up her thigh until her aroma was strong in my nostrils, I blew gently on her labia but didn’t lick them, instead I licked and kissed my way down her other thigh.  Repeating the process in the opposite direction I paused and licked each of those delicious little valleys between her labia and the top of her thigh.  Each time I thought I heard her give a little contented sigh and on the third time I gave her a gentle kiss, more just brushing her lips with mine, I got the desired effect as she tried to raise herself up just enough to try to push her pussy into my face.  I really wanted her to beg to be eaten out so, teasingly I refused to bury my face and tongue even though it took all my will power until finally I got the desired effect and I felt her hands gently press on the back of my head.  This time I slowly licked her labia up and down as she held my head in her hands and I knew she was arching her back in order to force her pussy onto my face.  All the time I could hear her breathing getting louder and louder and turning into small cries of pleasure.  When I could stand it no longer I rammed my tongue as far as I could between her pussy lips and rubbed my face against her as hard as I could.  Now she began to squeal in delight – music to my ears.  Not that I could hear much as her thighs were now clamped tightly around my head as her whole body tensed.  I relaxed enough to withdraw my tongue and begin to lick her now delightfully engorged clit, which at the same time gave me enough room to insert two fingers into a now very wet cunt and continue to stimulate both her G-spot and clit.

At this point I was getting a bit worried that her, by now, quite loud squeals might be heard in the corridor outside the workshop.  I had taken the precaution of locking the door and we were in such a position that nobody could see us from the observation window.  She was oblivious to the noise she was making and reluctantly I dragged my self away from the pleasantly swollen pussy I was enjoying.  I’m not a great fan of bondage, but I thought a gag might come in handy at this point.  “What’s wrong,” she said with a very disappointed tone of voice, “I was just about to have the most intense orgasm yet.”  “To be honest, I’m worried that someone passing by in the corridor might hear how much you are enjoying being eaten out,” I replied.  “Oh,” she said “you just get back to work and I’ll worry about the sound level.”  With that how could I refuse a lady?  As she laid back I grasped both her legs behind the knees, raised and pushed them back to her belly so that her pussy was as accessible as it could be.  She was so aroused she had what I have heard my women friends refer to as a ‘wide on’, I longed to release my cock and plunge it straight into that invitingly wet cunt so hard that she would scream in surprise but I restrained myself and instead planted my face, mouth open, firmly onto that delightful pussy and began to lick and suck as furiously as I could.  Soon I could feel her start to arch her body and tense her thighs as she got close to cumming.  I released one knee and with my free hand reinserted two fingers into her sopping wet cunt and resumed the massaging of her G-spot.  The effect of the fingers and the licking soon sent her over the edge and I was rewarded by the lovely sight of her losing all control and thrashing about on the table top as she was completely taken over by orgasmic muscle convulsions.  In fact she was writhing about so much and clamping her thighs together that I had to withdraw my fingers for fear of getting a sprained wrist!  She didn’t do a very good job of keeping quiet either, as she alternately squealed in ecstasy and gasped “oh fuck, oh fuck” repeatedly.  I resisted the urge to release my aching cock from my overalls, drag her to the edge of the table, flip her over and sink my raging hard on between those enticing labia, instead I just stood there with a big grin on my face and admired this beautiful sight of a woman that had lost control because of my handiwork and was rubbing her tits with one hand and her throbbing pussy with the other in order to try and keep the unbelievable sensations going.

After what seemed an age she regained her composure, slid off the table and pulled her dress back to where it was before I got to work on her.
“That….., that was incredible, I’ve never lost control like that before,” she said.
“It’s alright, you can call it cumming, you know,” I replied.
“I guess I’ve got a bit of a hang up about describing sex in more crude terms.”
“You will be surprised how it will turn men on even more if you talk dirty to them while they fuck you.  Do you know what will turn them on even more to eating a girl out?”
“No, but I’m sure you will tell me.”
“Trimming your pussy hair.”
“What!”
“Trimming your pussy hair.  Those young studs will get even harder at the sight of a neatly shaved lady garden.  You don’t have to go completely Brazilian, but hair free pussy lips are a delight to lick and suck on.”
“You seem to have a rather unusual interest in what other men would want to do to me.”
“Not really, I just love the idea of seeing…., er hearing…., er thinking about you getting a good rogering from a well hung young man with a raging hard on.”
“Well you will have to be satisfied with the thinking part.  Seeing or hearing ain’t gonna happen.”
With that she turned and left the workshop, and left me hoping that I hadn’t made a suggestion too far.

--------------------------------------- To be continued -------------------------------------------

Click here to go to Part 3
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:44:02 PM by ObiDongKenobi »

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 11:00:19 AM
Thanks to all for their kind comments.  Please see http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=54141.msg463942#msg463942 for the next installment.

Enjoy!

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
I really hope this continues! I think Anne would be the object of my affection too!

psiberzerker

Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 04:45:56 PM
For ease of reading:

Grooming A Steely Dan Fan – Part 2 – The Fine Dining

It was a couple of weeks after our initial meeting in my workshop in the basement of our employer’s building that I had the pleasure of continuing Anne’s education, and hopefully her passing on the techniques to what I like to think must be an army of young studs fighting to enjoy her womanly charms (oh alright, enough of the euphemisms - fuck her senseless).  We had passed in the corridors a few times and exchanged some risqué chit-chat about ‘Steely Dan’ and the double fingered alternative.  We didn’t get a chance to talk or meet alone for a while, until one day I had a meeting invite from her in my electronic calendar.  All it said was “Can you stop by my desk at 3pm?  I have something to show you.”  Intrigued as to what this might be, surely she didn’t want to do something in public, I went upstairs to the big open plan office.  As I approached her desk I noticed that she was wearing a similar type of sheath dress as the one during our first encounter, except that it had a scooped neck which, while not revealing any cleavage would give anyone a glorious view of the swell of her breasts if she was rash enough to bend forward in front of them.  Indeed, as I reached the side of her desk I could gaze down from above and just see the tops of her breasts and the start of her cleavage.  I asked her what I could help her with, and she replied “I thought you might like to see these,” at the same time she reached down to her shoulder bag lying beside her chair and opened it just enough for me to see some black lacy underwear that deserved the name of panties rather than plain knickers.  At the same time the view down her dress improved immensely as the neckline of her dress gaped open and I gazed upon the tops of her breasts as they fell forward and were held captive by a bra that looked as if it matched the panties.  “Come to the workshop in ten minutes and I will sort that out for you,” I said.  With that I turned away and made my way downstairs, congratulating myself on having the foresight to have brought a document folder with me to use as cover for the swelling in my trousers that I was sure would be visible to the whole office (male exaggeration at work again).

I waited in my workshop with an anticipation for enjoying Anne’s young body that I hadn’t felt in a long time.  I was just beginning to think that it had been a lot longer than ten minutes when she came bouncing, literally, into the workshop.  She had obviously taken the time to remove her bra and those beautiful tits were jiggling freely under her dress – think Liz Hurley surprising Billy Connolly at the BAFTAs (and if you’re having trouble thinking it then watch here As she came and gave me a peck on the cheek I quickly wrapped my arms around her, grabbed the top of her zip and swiftly lowered it to the small of her back saying “those look as if they need some air.”  Before she could say anything I had lifted her on to the edge of the large table on which our previous encounter had taken place.

“I do feel incredibly sexy without any underwear,” she said, and carried on even more boldly, “and I feel very tempted to flirt with everyone I meet.”

“I thought you might,” I replied as I slipped her dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to her waist revealing her beautifully rounded tits topped by glorious nipples that were already standing to attention caused by the fabric of the dress sliding over them.  I brought my hands up to cup her tits and bent my head to each nipple in turn, at first licking them and then clasping them between my lips and gently pulling on them.  I could tell this had the desired effect as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pressed me harder against her tits.  After making sure her nipples were as engorged as they were going to be I straightened up and said “I love to see a woman hold her own breasts and play with her nipples.”  As she obliged I slipped a hand under her dress and pushed the hem back in order to slide my hand far enough up her thigh so that only the fingertips were stroking just between her labia and up to her clit.  This caused an increase in the rapidity of her breathing and accompanied by the sensation of rubbing her own nipples her pussy soon became wet.  I leaned forward again and whispered in her ear “that cunt is so wet, I’m going to finger fuck it again”” and with that I slipped two fingers into her as far as I could and jammed the base of my thumb against her clit.  As before she gave a muffled squeal of pleasure and leaned back to give me better access to her pussy.  This time though, after a couple of strokes I pulled my fingers out and stood admiring her flushed pussy.

“What’s the matter,” she said, sounding, quite naturally, somewhat disappointed.

At this point I must admit to being a bit disappointed myself, she didn’t seem to follow the current fashion amongst young women these days and was sporting a full bush.  I do like a trimmed lady garden when going down on a woman, especially if the pubic hair is removed from the labia.  Still, she had fair hair and the bush wasn’t particularly thick.  “No problem,” I replied, “just admiring your beautifully flushed pussy, and there are other ways to make you cum than finger fucking.”

“Are we going to fuck?” she said, with what I wasn’t quite sure was apprehension or eagerness.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” I replied, “there are other ways to pleasure you before we get to fucking.” At this point I re-inserted my fingers into her pussy and began a gentle stroking just to keep her on the boil so to speak.  After another couple of strokes I removed them and ostentatiously put them in my mouth.  “You taste very nice.”

“Eeew,” she gasped.

“Don’t tell me you have never tasted yourself when you have been masturbating,” I said.

“Of course not,” she exclaimed “why would anyone want to do that?”  It occurred to me then that if I was ever going to have the joy of seeing her eating another woman’s pussy it was going to be a long, and enjoyable, process educating her.

“Well,” I explained, “men should learn to taste a woman because eating pussy is one of the best ways of turning a woman on and the more turned on a woman is the better she is at fucking and more likely to have a genuine orgasm.  Besides, personally, it turns me on a lot to see a woman in the throes of cumming, the more uncontrollable the orgasm the better.  I hope you won’t let any young stud fuck you without giving you a good tongue lashing beforehand.  Now lie back and enjoy!”  As she laid back I had an almost uncontrollable urge to just bury my face in her engorged pussy, however for once I controlled this urge and began my favourite technique for getting a woman to virtually demand that you lick her pussy, which was another turn on for me.  You have probably heard me bang on about it before, but I think it definitely bears repeating.

Once she was relaxed laying back on the table I lowered my head to mid way up her inner thigh and gently kissed her soft flesh and then gently licked and kissed my way up her thigh until her aroma was strong in my nostrils, I blew gently on her labia but didn’t lick them, instead I licked and kissed my way down her other thigh.  Repeating the process in the opposite direction I paused and licked each of those delicious little valleys between her labia and the top of her thigh.  Each time I thought I heard her give a little contented sigh and on the third time I gave her a gentle kiss, more just brushing her lips with mine, I got the desired effect as she tried to raise herself up just enough to try to push her pussy into my face.  I really wanted her to beg to be eaten out so, teasingly I refused to bury my face and tongue even though it took all my will power until finally I got the desired effect and I felt her hands gently press on the back of my head.  This time I slowly licked her labia up and down as she held my head in her hands and I knew she was arching her back in order to force her pussy onto my face.  All the time I could hear her breathing getting louder and louder and turning into small cries of pleasure.  When I could stand it no longer I rammed my tongue as far as I could between her pussy lips and rubbed my face against her as hard as I could.  Now she began to squeal in delight – music to my ears.  Not that I could hear much as her thighs were now clamped tightly around my head as her whole body tensed.  I relaxed enough to withdraw my tongue and begin to lick her now delightfully engorged clit, which at the same time gave me enough room to insert two fingers into a now very wet cunt and continue to stimulate both her G-spot and clit.

At this point I was getting a bit worried that her, by now, quite loud squeals might be heard in the corridor outside the workshop.  I had taken the precaution of locking the door and we were in such a position that nobody could see us from the observation window.  She was oblivious to the noise she was making and reluctantly I dragged my self away from the pleasantly swollen pussy I was enjoying.  I’m not a great fan of bondage, but I thought a gag might come in handy at this point.  “What’s wrong,” she said with a very disappointed tone of voice, “I was just about to have the most intense orgasm yet.”  “To be honest, I’m worried that someone passing by in the corridor might hear how much you are enjoying being eaten out,” I replied.  “Oh,” she said “you just get back to work and I’ll worry about the sound level.”  With that how could I refuse a lady?  As she laid back I grasped both her legs behind the knees, raised and pushed them back to her belly so that her pussy was as accessible as it could be.  She was so aroused she had what I have heard my women friends refer to as a ‘wide on’, I longed to release my cock and plunge it straight into that invitingly wet cunt so hard that she would scream in surprise but I restrained myself and instead planted my face, mouth open, firmly onto that delightful pussy and began to lick and suck as furiously as I could.  Soon I could feel her start to arch her body and tense her thighs as she got close to cumming.  I released one knee and with my free hand reinserted two fingers into her sopping wet cunt and resumed the massaging of her G-spot.  The effect of the fingers and the licking soon sent her over the edge and I was rewarded by the lovely sight of her losing all control and thrashing about on the table top as she was completely taken over by orgasmic muscle convulsions.  In fact she was writhing about so much and clamping her thighs together that I had to withdraw my fingers for fear of getting a sprained wrist!  She didn’t do a very good job of keeping quiet either, as she alternately squealed in ecstasy and gasped “oh fuck, oh fuck” repeatedly.  I resisted the urge to release my aching cock from my overalls, drag her to the edge of the table, flip her over and sink my raging hard on between those enticing labia, instead I just stood there with a big grin on my face and admired this beautiful sight of a woman that had lost control because of my handiwork and was rubbing her tits with one hand and her throbbing pussy with the other in order to try and keep the unbelievable sensations going.

After what seemed an age she regained her composure, slid off the table and pulled her dress back to where it was before I got to work on her.

“That….., that was incredible, I’ve never lost control like that before,” she said.

“It’s alright, you can call it cumming, you know,” I replied.

“I guess I’ve got a bit of a hang up about describing sex in more crude terms.”

“You will be surprised how it will turn men on even more if you talk dirty to them while they fuck you.  Do you know what will turn them on even more to eating a girl out?”

“No, but I’m sure you will tell me.”

“Trimming your pussy hair.”

“What!”

“Trimming your pussy hair.  Those young studs will get even harder at the sight of a neatly shaved lady garden.  You don’t have to go completely Brazilian, but hair free pussy lips are a delight to lick and suck on.”

“You seem to have a rather unusual interest in what other men would want to do to me.”

“Not really, I just love the idea of seeing…., er hearing…., er thinking about you getting a good rogering from a well hung young man with a raging hard on.”

“Well you will have to be satisfied with the thinking part.  Seeing or hearing ain’t gonna happen.”  With that she turned and left the workshop, and left me hoping that I hadn’t made a suggestion too far.

This is a fine example of the quality of stories we need more of here.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 05:01:35 PM
Why, thank you very much Psi.  The third part is in preparation and involves, appropriately, a third party; but it does seem to have a rather extreme gestation period.

psiberzerker

Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 05:08:40 PM
Why, thank you very much Psi.  The third part is in preparation and involves, appropriately, a third party; but it does seem to have a rather extreme gestation period.

You earned it.  I look forward to see what happens...

Incidentally, I wasn't sure if the slight reformatting (Just to make the dialog more readable for me) is a breach of ©.  If there is any problem with it, whatsoever, I can go back, and return it to as originally written.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 05:28:04 PM
No problem at all.  Since writing it I have discovered some tips on writing dialogue and reducing paragraph length which I will take note of.  Paragraphs in Word look much much longer when uploaded to a web page.

psiberzerker

Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 05:42:28 PM
Since writing it I have discovered some tips on writing dialogue and reducing paragraph length which I will take note of.

One of the things I still struggle with is "He said,"

"She said."  I know who's talking, and with alternating speakers, it's easy to assume that she's responding to what he just said.  However, it's like spacing.  We have to keep doing a carriage return with our eyes every line, and in the process may lose where we are in the conversation.
So, with long stretches of dialog like that, it's a good idea just to drop a, "...," he said.  In there.  I usually like to throw in expressions, like a nod, or "She shook her head." in there.  Just for the readers to keep track.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 01:29:06 PM
Since writing it I have discovered some tips on writing dialogue and reducing paragraph length which I will take note of.

One of the things I still struggle with is "He said,"

"She said."  I know who's talking, and with alternating speakers, it's easy to assume that she's responding to what he just said.  However, it's like spacing.  We have to keep doing a carriage return with our eyes every line, and in the process may lose where we are in the conversation.
So, with long stretches of dialog like that, it's a good idea just to drop a, "...," he said.  In there.  I usually like to throw in expressions, like a nod, or "She shook her head." in there.  Just for the readers to keep track.

In her book Wolf Hall (a fictional biography about Thomas Cromwell, Henry VIII's chief minister) the English author Hilary Mantel never tells the reader who is speaking.  At first it is very frustrating but it makes you really concentrate on the book and you learn to deduce by the flow of the dialogue and narrative.  She got criticised for this and in the sequel inserted more of he said/she said.  When I read the sequel I found myself inwardly shouting "you don't need to tell me that, I know who is speaking'

psiberzerker

Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 02:58:09 PM
"you don't need to tell me that, I know who is speaking'

Yes, but what about All of your readers?  I heard this a lot, "Give the reader the benefit of the doubt."  Okay the average Agatha Chritie reader, maybe.  A reader of a Oliver Cromwell Biopic.

But the typical reader of smut stories?  You may lose some.  It's a tight rope, and I'm not the best writer to tell you where that line is, but you want to alienate the least number of readers.  Especially here, where they won't read it unless there's a little girl in the title.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 05:23:29 PM
Grooming A Steely Dan Fan – Part 3 – A Colleague Almost Comes Between Us

This is the third part of the story which begins at http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=53754.msg459513#msg459513

Part 2 can be found at http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=53754.msg463942#msg463942

My last conversation with Anne had not ended up as well as I had hoped.  I was afraid that I may have aroused in her a suspicion about my interest in how attractive she appeared to younger men and almost blurting out that I would like to witness any subsequent activity.  Not quite the form of arousal I was hoping for!  However a week or so later my fears were allayed somewhat as she unexpectedly appeared in my workshop.  Normally this would have given me great joy and made my cock twitch but in this instance all I could think was “damn, I must have forgotten to lock the door”, because at this time something else was giving me great joy and my cock was as hard as it could be and completely engulfed by the warm mouth of Caroline.  Sorry…., what’s that I hear you ask, “who the fuck is Caroline?”  

Well, I will be happy to explain.  Caroline is a wonderful fuck, an enthusiastic fuck, a gorgeous fuck and an exquisite cock-sucker.  Actually, Caroline is an older lady, though not quite as old as me, definitely someone who in modern parlance would be termed a MILF.  She is one of the few women in my place of employment who actually bothers to come to work smartly dressed, and very smartly dressed she is.  She has a great figure and always wears well tailored clothes although never anything with a low neckline, even though she has a gorgeous outline and a very firm pair of tits.  The firmness of her tits was very quickly ascertained when I took the earliest opportunity I could to give her a hug at the end of my first social event with the company.  She was only about 5’ 3” tall but made the most of another outstanding feature, her legs or more exactly her calves, she knew how to give them the best definition by predominantly wearing black stockings and being the only woman in the organization to wear high heels.  You always knew when Caroline was coming by the click-clack sound of her heels which seemed to arrive before she did – and I got to find out how to know when she was cumming in a most delightful way.

As I said, my first innocent hug with Caroline was at a social event fairly early in my employment with the organization and I didn’t know much about her, I knew she was a widow but I was intrigued to see that she brought a female non-employee friend to the social.  The friend was fairly non-descript in looks and personality so I didn’t pay much attention to her, however I did have eyes for Caroline as the only attractive woman apart from Anne (of whose company I hadn’t yet had the pleasure) at the event.  Our paths didn’t cross very much at work until there was one of those re-organizations euphemistically called ‘re-focusing on our core business’ or ‘downsizing’ or ‘business re-engineering’ which resulted in redundancies and that pernicious practice of making staff re-apply for their own jobs.  

I was lucky that there wasn’t anybody but me remotely qualified to do as much time wasting, hiding away in a basement workshop and lusting after female employees as myself so I wasn’t threatened but the upshot was that Caroline became my boss.  This meant that as her desk was upstairs in an open plan office she preferred to visit the workshop in order to discuss business matters.  Not being as plushly fitted out as the main office my workshop was not suited to women walking around it in high heels and on about her fourth visit Caroline stumbled as she approached my workbench.  

Instinctively I reached out to grab her as she fell and managed to prevent her from taking an embarrassing tumble; fortunately I held her by the upper arm on one side and the shoulder on the other and avoided grabbing anything that might seem suspiciously like a grope.  I did, however, hold on to her a little bit longer than was absolutely necessary while I enquired if she was ok.  She in turn clasped my arms warmly and assured me she was ok and that she had better not wear heels when in the workshop.  
A little bit emboldened I said that I hoped she would continue as high heels always made a woman’s legs so attractive and “anyway, how else would I be warned that the boss was approaching if I couldn’t hear the tell tale click-clack down the corridor.”

Unexpectedly she said in a lighthearted way “what have you got to hide, apart from the porn on the computer.”

“No porn,” I said, “those IT guys keep it all for themselves, it’s impossible for mere mortals to get around the safeguards.”  And being a bit bolder added “besides, I’ve got a computer at home and what else are hard drives good for if not for storing a man’s porn collection.”

Obviously not wanting to pursue this line of conversation she suddenly changed tack and said “I wanted to speak to you about your objectives for the coming year.”  At this my heart sank; fucking objectives, everybody had to have fucking objectives, my job was just to fix faults around the building as and when they arose, my only objective was to ogle the women whenever I got the chance.  Taking advantage of Anne when we found a common interest had been a single occurrence but if someone wanted to give me an objective how about ‘taking advantage of female employees whenever I could’ and starting with my current boss seemed like a good idea to me.  Obviously I didn’t voice these thoughts but I was emboldened to say “I’m not a great fan of setting objectives for my sort of work, how about we make it a bit easier by discussing them over a drink in the staff bar after work?”  

To my pleasant surprise Caroline agreed and we arranged to meet after 5 in the bar.  The session in the bar was successful from a supervisor-employee point of view and we continued the practice.  Gradually we also learnt about each others private life and I found out that she had been a widow for 10 years and was currently unattached, in fact she said she hadn’t had any long lasting male relationships in all that time, just acquaintances that lasted a couple of dates before she found out they were either boring single men just looking for a woman to wash and cook for them or jerks two-timing their wives.  I told her about my circumstances; single, never found the right woman etc. etc. (and not the real truth, i.e. just a late middle age pervert fantasizing about women at work and jerking off over his porn collection).

After a few months of meetings in the staff bar the company held the second of its two main social events of the year.  I went along intending, as usual, to just hang around in the background, freeloading on the company beer and food.  The entertainment was provided by the ‘house’ band; a group of quite talented amateur musicians formed from the employees.  The single women were also doing their usual thing; forming gas rings and dancing around their handbags.  After a while I noticed that Caroline was sat at a table on the far side of the function room and had come with a smartly dressed woman of about the same age as her and quite a bit better looking than those I had seen her with before.  

She seemed to be in quite an animated conversation with the other woman and after a short while the other woman got up and left the function room.  Now I don’t claim to be a reader of women’s body language but it just struck me that Caroline’s companion left in a way that said she wasn’t coming back.  Now my life has been sprinkled with missed opportunities because of an inherent sense of indecision on my part, this time I was determined not to let it get in my way and made a bee-line for the table where Caroline was sitting before anyone else decided that they should keep an unattached woman company.

“Hello, nice to see you here”, I said,  “hope I’m not interrupting.  Mind if I take the weight off my feet and sit down.”

“No go ahead, nice to see you as well,” she replied.

“Thanks, I don’t want to make a nuisance of myself if you are with someone this evening,” I ventured, dying to know who this woman was that had just left the room.

“Don’t worry, Janet, my friend, doesn’t really like social events like this and I told her she should go home if she was going to be morose all evening.  I think she’s done just that.”

That’s good news, I thought, settling into my seat.  I wondered what my chances are of spending the whole evening with her would be and if offering to get her a drink might seem too obvious an opening ploy.  Fuck it, I thought, the drinks are free so it won’t seem like a lame opening move.  As we finished the drinks I offered to get her another glass of wine when she surprised me by replying, “better than that, why don’t you dance with me?”

I was gobsmacked for two reasons, firstly I didn’t expect that and secondly, I was a useless self-conscious plonker on the dance floor with zero moves.  However, in for a penny, in for a pound as the saying goes, so I followed her into the area marked out for dancing and showed off my array of amazingly inept dance moves.  Unfortunately, Caroline was quite good and we must have looked an odd couple gyrating to the music.  Fortunately it allowed me to study her in more detail as she moved to the music.  Her lovely figure was shown off to full effect and her fabulously firm tits gently undulated so seductively I had to stifle a gasp; and started to worry that I may also have to stifle a hard-on if it got too apparent (who am I kidding!).  

She must have been wearing more flimsy underwear than I had ever noticed before because what did become apparent were a pair of very prominent nipples that poked delightfully at the satiny white blouse she had on; as always not low cut and not a hint of cleavage, but the shape of her breasts and the tiny tents caused by her nipples really did give me a pleasant swelling in the trouser snake department.  I was left to wonder if she was wearing one of those quarter cup bras and was enjoying the sensation of the satin blouse as it slid across her nipples and if she was experiencing her own lady hard on.  

I must have been wondering a bit too much and to my embarrassment she gave a very diplomatic cough to remind me where her face was.  I hope my own face didn’t get too red as I raised my eyes and but I was sure I detected a twinkle in her eyes as if to indicate she was appreciating the attention.  We danced to a few numbers and before we knew it the band were announcing the last number, which would be the traditional slow (yes, cheesy, I know) but which was always a chance to grope your partner.  I wasn’t sure that Caroline would appreciate being in the clutches of so evidently a poor dancer so I was very surprised that she grabbed my arm as I made to leave the dance floor.

“Where are you going?” she said and added, “I rather like the slow numbers.”  My heart leapt at this chance to hold her close but my brain thought, “shit, this could be embarrassing if she rubs up against my hard on.” Consequently I ended up putting my arms around her and simultaneously trying to hold my lower body just sufficiently far away so that she wouldn’t be disturbed by the somewhat tumescent trouser snake rubbing up against her.  This resulted in an even more ungainly dance posture from yours truly.

“Relax,” she chided “I won’t break if you hold me close.” At this I threw caution to the wind and gratefully did as I was told.  Holding her close only made my chest come onto firmer contact with those glorious nipples and as I pulled her closer I could definitely feel two sensuous points of pressure caused by them and the swell of her breasts, which only caused more thickening of the John Thomas.  As we started to dance, or in my case, just gyrate gently around the floor, she obviously felt an unexpected swelling pressed against her lower belly.  My heart leapt again when, instead of recoiling, she smiled up at me and pulled me even closer.  Nestling her head against my shoulder we continued our gyrations and I experienced what could only be termed as a lap dance while still standing!

All too soon the music ended and I reluctantly released her from our embrace, as we made our way to the exit I thought to myself “I know she doesn’t drive, so it’s now or never” and trying not to sound desperately needy blurted out “can I offer you a lift home?”

“That would be very nice” she replied.

Our conversation during the short drive was not particularly memorable, mainly because I was concentrating on how to make a move on her without appearing clumsy.  Fortunately she resolved the situation as we arrived outside her apartment block.

“Would you like to come in for a coffee,” she asked.
“That would be very nice,” I replied, feeling yet another leap of the heart.  God, please don’t let this old ticker give out before I get into this gorgeous woman’s knickers, I thought.

We entered her apartment and removed our coats.  I expected her to make straight for the kitchen, instead, right there in the hall, she turned to me, reached up and put her hand on the back of my neck.  Pulling my face down towards hers she said quietly “you realize that ‘coming in for coffee’ is a modern euphemism don’t you?” and then kissed me full on the lips.

When she released me from the very sensuous kiss I was speechless and she just turned and led my by the hand to the bedroom saying, “of course, if you do want coffee instead, you only have to say so.”

There was no way I was going to interrupt this scenario for a cup of coffee!  So I let myself follow obediently.  In her bedroom I watched entranced as once again she turned to me and now began to unbutton her satin blouse revealing for the first time the swell of those glorious tits which were, despite my earlier fantasy, encased in a half-cup bra with beautifully transparent lace decorations allowing her extremely proud nipples to be fully visible.  She discarded the blouse and began to reach around her back to undo the clasp.

“Please, wait,” I said, desperately struggling to remain calm.

“What, you don’t want me to take it off?”

“Oh, I do, I do,” I replied, “but after I have done this.” Upon which I lowered the straps of the bra from her shoulders and folded down the lace tops, completely revealing her hardened nipples surrounded by lightly coloured aureola and leaving her breasts supported by the bra.  I gazed upon the most wonderful rack I had seen in a long time gently rising and falling in time with her breathing “you have stunning….,” I started to say, not quite knowing what words the situation required, when she interjected.
“You can call them tits, but stop gawping and play with them.  My nipples seem to be directly connected to my clit.”

Damn, if I wasn’t hard by now, I never would be.  This woman was going to make me come just by talking to me!  I grasped each nipple between first finger and thumb and gently twirled them back and forth as she emitted a gentle sigh.  She sighed even more as I bent to kiss each nipple in turn and then gently pull on them with my lips.  While I was doing my best to excite her and find out if she was one of those rare creatures that can reach orgasm via stimulation of their nipples I was also attempting to unbutton and remove my shirt (who says men can’t concentrate on two things at once).  Simultaneously I detected the inevitable sag of her tits as she reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra.  Inevitable as the sag was it was admirably minimal and her tits remained in fantastic shape.  This now gave me the chance to support them with my hands and at last fondle and take the full weight of Caroline’s glorious breasts and keep the pressure on her nipples with just my thumbs and was rewarded with a murmur of appreciation.

I reluctantly let go of her tits and managed to remove my shirt and I felt her grab the belt of my trousers as she attempted, and succeeded in undoing the buckle and sliding down the zip.  My whole body tingled with that delicious sense of anticipation a man gets when a new woman is about to hold his cock for the first time.  As Caroline reached into my underwear and gently clasped my rock hard member in her petite hand I returned to fondling her tits and looked her in the eyes and did not sense any hint of disappointment in her face.  At the same time I realized that at some time she had managed to undo her skirt, which was now lying around her high-heels.  This revealed a beautiful pair of lace knickers and a set of suspenders and stockings that matched her bra.

This sight of Caroline clad in the remains of her lingerie and the effect of her hand gently caressing my cock now in the open air had me on the point of exploding.  Her next words of “my knickers are getting a bit wet, why don’t you relieve me of them” just about did it.

“I’m sorry, I can’t seem to control myself, just about to…”
“Oh we can’t let that go to waste,” she said giving me another dazzling smile and quickly bobbed down on to her heels and just in time wrapped her lips around the head of my cock as I came like a train.  My cock throbbed and throbbed in that delightful warm mouth, finally she stood up, smiled at me and so obviously swallowed.  At that point I was completely overwhelmed, threw my arms around her, which mashed those beautifully firm tits against my chest and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.  Now, I have tasted my own spunk before, and I can’t say it was the most pleasant experience, but I was so overwhelmed at what this wonderful woman had done I got quite carried away.

“That’s impressive,” she said, “lots of men would not kiss a woman after cumming in her mouth.  My panties are even wetter now and need removing more than ever.”

My god, this woman could give a corpse a hard on.  “I’ll attend to it right away,” I said, sinking to my knees in a tangle of my own underwear and trousers.  Now face to crotch I could smell the faint aroma of her wetness and grasping the waistband of her delicate lace panties, slowly lowered them to be greeted by the sight of a well manicured lady garden.  Not shaven or fashioned into a shape but just very neatly trimmed.  As I revealed her pussy in all its glory I noticed that her outer labia were nicely engorged with just a hint of inner labia between them.  Without further ado I gently placed a kiss on her puffy lips and then slid my tongue along the length of her deliciously wet cleft.

Despite the pleasant murmurings from above I stopped what I was doing and stood up.  Before Caroline could protest about the interruption of her pleasure I put a finger on her lips and said “just need to get rid of this tangle of my clothing before I really show my appreciation.”

Having extracted myself from my clothing I indicated to her that she should step out of the remains of her own clothing and sit on the edge of the bed and then with my hands on her shoulders gently pushed her onto her back.  As I sank to my knees again she didn’t need to be told to spread her legs for me; I was treated to the glorious full on view of her puffy pussy.  Placing my hands behind her knees I pushed her thighs up and back towards her chest and indicated that she should hold them there herself.  Her pussy was now completely open to me and without any more niceties I grabbed her arse cheeks and planted my mouth firmly on her juicy cunt and sucked, licked and nibbled for all I was worth.  Fortunately her engorged clit was easy to find (even for a man) and that didn’t escape the attention of my tongue.

Initially I could hear the whimpers turn into moans of pleasure and the tell tale hand was placed firmly on the back of my head and the rewarding sound of “yes, yes, yes” reached my ears.  However the sounds started to fade, not because I was doing anything wrong but because she was now clamping her thighs firmly about my ears as her body tensed up and I was rewarded with feeling her orgasm transmitted through her thighs as they spasmed in ecstasy.  Finally she relaxed and lowered her legs.

“That was intense,” she gasped.  Propping herself up on her elbows she looked at my new erection and said “looks like we are both ready to fuck as well.”

“Seeing a woman orgasm really turns me on.  Hearing her say she is ready to be fucked really gets me hard.  Resume the position.”  Fortunately the bed was the ideal height to line my cock up with her pussy as she pulled her legs back to her chest and I stood up and positioned myself so that my bell end was just nestling between her labia.

At this point my fantasy is that the woman at my mercy shouts “come on big boy, fuck my brains out,” but this was real life, however Caroline was giving me some encouragement as I could feel her hips pushing upwards to try and get more cock in her.  With a loud grunt from me and a delighted squeal from her I sank straight into a lovely velvety cunt right up to my pubic bone. I paused for a few seconds for both of us to savour the sensation and then began a rhythmic fucking of this lovely woman, on each stroke I almost pulled right out just to give her the sensation of a cock entering her over and over, and also so that I could feel a delightful little thrust from her as she felt my cock separate her labia.

Fucking in this position is one of my favourites as it allows me to play with my partner’s clit.  As I hadn’t used my fingers to find her G-spot yet I didn’t know if she would come on my cock without any extra stimulation.  Her clit was now really engorged, just begging to be played with, and she was making a delightful grunt every time I sank into her.  If only I was flexible enough to suck and lick on her clit at the same time as fucking her!  I made do with my fingers and in time honoured fashion rubbed that outstanding clit with my thumb in a gentle circular motion.

To my absolute joy her noises increased in volume and pitch and I began to hear distinct phrases like “oh fuuuuck”, “that’s it” and “right there, right there.”  Having already come I was able to keep pumping into her and as I felt her suddenly go rigid I gave one last wild thrust, buried myself hard into her and was rewarded by the absolute joy of feeling her pussy spasm and throb around my cock.

As I felt the last of her orgasm die away I fell forward on top of her and she let her legs go and put her arms around me.  She could feel me still hard inside her and whispered in my ear “that was wonderful, please, please come inside me.”  Well it didn’t take many more strokes before I obliged.  I would have like to have given her the pleasure of feeling me erupt in her pussy with as much force and volume as I had done in her mouth but at my age my balls take a while to refill to capacity.

She didn’t seem disappointed and gave an appreciative grunt as I came with as much vigour as I could manage.  As we laid in each other’s arms she said “lets get more comfortable under the sheets, you don’t have to worry about getting back tonight, do you?”

Wild horses wouldn’t have dragged me away that night and as we lay on our backs next to one another I had my right arm draped across her belly with my hand cupping her mons and the middle finger gently stroking the cleft of her pussy lips.  At the same time her left hand gently toyed with my flaccid cock.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think you are going to get much more action from that particular muscle tonight.  But my tongue is still in working condition.” I said.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “that was the best sex I have had for a long time,” paused and then continued “with a man, anyway.”
At this my mind recalled the times I had seen her with women companions, including earlier that evening, and my soft cock twitched in her hand, which she couldn’t help but notice.

“You men! Why does sex between women turn you on so much?” she exclaimed.

“I, I, I …. assumed you meant a vibrator” I stuttered trying to cover my tracks.

“No you didn’t,” she said with a laugh in her voice.

“You’ve got me there,” I admitted

“Well, you are right.  I do enjoy sex with other women and I was hoping that my friend Janet and I would be cuddling up this evening.  Not that you aren’t an exceedingly satisfying alternative, though.”

“Glad to be of service,” I replied.  “I would understand if all women had lesbian tendencies, after all surely being caressed all over by a soft compliant body of a woman is far preferable to a man’s, not to mention getting a chin between your thighs that’s not covered in stubble.”

“Ah, but a real live cock is far preferable to a dildo or being fucked by a strapon, even if that cock has a dick attached to it.  Oh look, all this same sex talk has got something aroused, let’s see if we can get you hard again.”

At which point she stopped talking and quickly swiveled towards my hips so that she could engulf my cock in that lovely mouth.  Once she was busy sucking on my cock I used my hands to indicate that she should straddle my face.  Needless to say she didn’t need much encouragement to place her knees either side of my head.  When she was comfortable I grabbed her hips and firmly pulled her onto my face.  While she was able to suck my cock hard again there was no way I was going to cum again so I could concentrate all my efforts on eating her out.  It didn’t take long, this lovely woman was an orgasm waiting to happen, and soon she was squealing in delight around my cock and I had another wonderful close up view of her pussy lips clenching and unclenching as her orgasm coursed through her.

She finally rolled off of me and we laid side by side again: I went to sleep marveling that I had found such a fantastic woman – beautiful, bi-sexual and easy to bring to orgasm.  I awoke next morning to find Caroline asleep beside me with her back turned towards me and her lovely arse on display.  I couldn’t resist wetting my middle finger and gently sliding it between her pussy lips and into that lovely cunt; as I did so she murmured appreciatively and pushed her arse back towards me in order to get my finger deeper into her.  I was just about to suggest inserting an appendage a little thicker than my finger when she said “how about a shower?”  To which I readily agreed and was treated to a lovely soapy hand-job and readily expressed my thanks by playing with her delightful slippery tits and finally finding her G spot much to her delight which was expressed by a loud squeal and a finger crushing clench of her thighs.

After showering I didn’t outstay my welcome and we parted promising to “do this again sometime.”  Much to my delight we did do it again fairly regularly but without committing to one another exclusively.  One very memorable time came when she waltzed into my workshop, locked the door behind her, produced a pair of knickers from somewhere and said “I’ve been going commando all day and am sooo wet.  Forget the foreplay and just fuck me hard.”  How could I not oblige.  We didn’t have sex in the office very often, but after several months came the day when Anne walked into the workshop unannounced.

At this point Caroline was completely hidden, crouched under the high work bench at the rear of the workshop and completely hidden from view of anyone entering, she could, of course, hear all of any subsequent conversation.  I was standing up and leaning on the high bench as Caroline administered another of her exquisite blow jobs, as I said my cock was completely engulfed in Caroline’s mouth, so completely engulfed that Caroline’s nose was pressed against my pubic mound and she was doing something I had never had a woman do to me before.  She was actually able to stick her tongue out and lick my balls at the same time.  Her wonderful ability to do this had encouraged me to trim my pubic hair and shave my cock and ball sack in order to increase the pleasure for both of us (the fact it made my cock look a fraction of an inch longer was, of course, an unintended bonus).

As Anne entered the workshop and took a step towards the workbench I was on the point of exploding into Caroline’s mouth and could only blurt out a rather high-pitched “hello, I didn’t expect to see you.”  On hearing Anne’s footsteps Caroline ceased her deep throat action and withdrew until just the crown of my cock was held between her lips and simultaneously squeezed the root of it so as to hold me at the tantalizing point of cumming.  

As I tried to pivot my lower body and force my cock back into Caroline’s mouth without Anne suspecting anything Anne said “I thought you would like to see my latest hair style, after all, you recommended it.”   With that she grasped the hem of her short skirt and pulled it up to her waist.  I was totally unprepared for the lovely sight that stood before me.  She had shaved her pussy lips and trimmed her bush into a delightfully small triangle so that the tip of it ended just at the cleft of her labia.  Her slightly prominent clit hood and inner labia were now just visible between her slightly puffy outer lips.  I gasped not only in astonishment at the lovely sight before me but also because Caroline, who could hear every word said, had slowly and mischievously resumed her ministrations and my cock was slowly disappearing into her mouth again.

At this point Anne said, “I was hoping you would take a close look to make sure it met with your approval.”  Normally there would be nothing I would have dreamed of more than giving Anne’s newly shaved pussy the licking and finger fucking of its young life, however at that moment, deliberately timed by Caroline, I unloaded and could only stammer “Th-that is absolutely beautiful, but I’m s-sorry I have a m-meeting with my boss in a c-couple of m-minutes.  C-can we re-schedule.”  (Re-schedule! What sort of lame sentiment was that in the circumstances).  A visibly crestfallen Anne could only utter “oh, ok” and then turned and headed back out the door, leaving me to luxuriate in the warmth of Caroline’s mouth around my cock but also disappointed that I might have blown my chances of enjoying her luscious body even more.

Caroline finally let my softening cock fall from her mouth and arose from under the workbench.  Remembering that neither Anne nor I had actually said anything erotic or been specific about ‘hair style’ and that as Caroline hadn’t seen anything I could get away with passing it off to Caroline as a chat between colleagues.  I knew we hadn’t said we were in an exclusive relationship but I was a bit worried she might take a dim view of the difference in ages.  As she stood up Caroline looked at me suspiciously and said “what’s an old man like you doing giving young women advice on hair styles.”
“Well I, I, um, err,  remarked how nice she looked once. And since then we have become friends, and she has asked me for advice from time to time” I replied.

“Remarked how nice she looked? Given her advice? Don’t you think that was a bit weird for an older man to say to a woman in her early twenties?”

“I, I, I “was all I could mutter before Caroline’s stern face began to soften into a grin.

“You do realize that there are small gaps in the paneling at the front of your workbench don’t you?  I saw exactly what hairstyle she was referring to”, she said as her face broke into a big smile.  “You old dog, are you fucking her as well as me?  It was a beautiful hair style you recommended, by the way; I wouldn’t mind taking a closer look at it myself.”

-------------------------------------------- To be continued -------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:55:46 PM by ObiDongKenobi »