KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 100356

IdleBoast

Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 11:48:23 PM
I spent most of today trying to work out if my son's girlfriend was wearing a bra, or just real perky.

_priapism

Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 03:15:28 PM
I am a slutty little sex toy for only a few women.  If you are one of them, I will do anything you ask.  If not, you should punish me with a big soapy enema and a spanking.  But I always obey, and then I bang.

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #22 on: May 20, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
I confess:

I swiped at least one pair of panties from the dressers of just about every one of my female classmates and neighbors whose homes I visited during my years in high school. During parties or group study sessions I'd disappear from the crowd for a few moments. Just to use the restroom, of course...

Each mission required stealth and haste. Opportunities were fleeting and had to be seized in the moment or the chance of adding to my collection quickly evaporated.

I had quite a colorful collection by the time I graduated and I never go caught.

I was driven by the bold motto of Britain's highly trained commandos: The SAS.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

wayne3218

Reply #23 on: May 20, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
I confess:

I swiped at least one pair of panties from the dressers of just about every one of my female classmates and neighbors whose homes I visited during my years in high school. During parties or group study sessions I'd disappear from the crowd for a few moments. Just to use the restroom, of course...

I too must confess that I have stolen mother and their daughter’s panties at house I have worked in.
There is nothing better than being left alone in a strangers house to discover the type of underwear they wear and the toys they have in the bedside drawer.

psiberzerker

Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
During my late teens, I told 4 girls that I was a virgin to get them into bed. Two of them realized that I lied afterward.

While that's definitely bad, I've done way worse.  I mean just lies to get people in bed?  Yeah, way way worse than that.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #25 on: May 29, 2018, 01:22:57 AM
I confess to having an ongoing relationship with the daughter of an ex-girlfriend of mine that I've known since she was young. I'll admit to starting the relationship as a way to stay in contact with the daughter. She graduates from college next month.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 01:24:57 AM by Supersoftball »

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #26 on: May 29, 2018, 01:26:44 AM
During my late teens, I told 4 girls that I was a virgin to get them into bed. Two of them realized that I lied afterward.

While that's definitely bad, I've done way worse.  I mean just lies to get people in bed?  Yeah, way way worse than that.

I have trouble finding any wrong with misleading them, they lie so you will sleep with them.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

IdleBoast

Reply #27 on: May 29, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
I'm not sure it counts as a confession, but I have yet to come across a kink or perversion that I cannot find the idea of it (and, very occasionally, the practice) at least a little arousing.

(Feel free to test that by private message!)

_priapism

Reply #28 on: August 19, 2018, 10:17:17 PM
Women I have felt guilty about fucking:

1.  My best friend’s little sister.
2.  Another best friend’s sister-in-law.
3.  My roommate’s girlfriend.  On the dining room floor.
4.  My fraternity brother’s fianceé.  Standing up in the shower.  At a party with him in the next room.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #29 on: August 19, 2018, 10:31:54 PM
I must confess that on time I fell asleep while licking my hot girlfriend's pussy.  I was cheating on first wife and took girlfriend out of town.  Burning candle at both ends servicing two women.  We'd drove three hours, checked into a motel and got busy.  As my face was planted in a hot wet pussy I nodded off. Major fail! :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #30 on: August 20, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
Women I have felt guilty about fucking:

1.  My best friend’s little sister.
2.  Another best friend’s sister-in-law.
3.  My roommate’s girlfriend.  On the dining room floor.
4.  My fraternity brother’s fianceé.  Standing up in the shower.  At a party with him in the next room.

1.  Nothing you should feel guilty about.
2.  Nothing you should feel guilty about.
3.  That's bad, but more so on her part.
4.  Oh, that's real bad.  Did you enjoy the wedding?

I must confess that on time I fell asleep while licking my hot girlfriend's pussy.  I was cheating on first wife and took girlfriend out of town.  Burning candle at both ends servicing two women.  We'd drove three hours, checked into a motel and got busy.  As my face was planted in a hot wet pussy I nodded off. Major fail! :facepalm:

hahaha Ouch.   My boyfriend once yawned while doing that to me.   I was so pissed.  I put a halt to that and went into the other room and watched TV so he could get his rest.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

hahaha Ouch.   My boyfriend once yawned while doing that to me.   I was so pissed.  I put a halt to that and went into the other room and watched TV so he could get his rest.

So, what should I have done when my wife fell asleep on me when I was balls deep?

That is all.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

So, what should I have done when my wife fell asleep on me when I was balls deep?

That happened once with my ex. She was working 18 hour days. It was actually quite funny.  She was riding me, had a  massive orgasm, rested her head on my chest, said, "That was nice" and fell asleep.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

That happened once with my ex. She was working 18 hour days. It was actually quite funny.  She was riding me, had a  massive orgasm, rested her head on my chest, said, "That was nice" and fell asleep.

I've done that a number of times.  Maybe not quite that fast, but within a minute or two.  Sex usually wakes me up completely, which won't allow me to sleep for an hour.  But on the rare occasion, I'll just want to close my eyes.  My husband (still not quite used to referring to him by that), 5-10 minutes afterward he's usually asleep after that. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
So, if the woman falls asleep mid-coitus, is it ok to go ahead and finish, or is that considered poor manors? ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

ChirpingGirl

Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 09:44:33 PM
Confession #1.

I never, ever............ ever wanted to get married.  :roll:

She literally gave me no option to say no either "we're getting married, white girl" :emot_banghead: Hot Asian girls get what they want, fuck you for not wanting the same.  :roll:

I have secretly had an extreme amount of anger towards her for it.  :facepalm:

_priapism

Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
I also feel bad about getting drunk with a younger co-worker, and taking her virginity.  She later professed love, and I not even feel “meh.”  Awkward, because I had to see her every day, and felt like shit about it.

I also felt bad about taking out one of my father’s patients.  She was a Jesus freak, and I talked her into bed on the first date, and fucked the living shit out her.  She used to date a friend of mine, so so I knew she was freaky.  But she told my dad, and he was really pissed at me about it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:22:30 PM by Mervinh2o »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #37 on: August 21, 2018, 05:37:32 AM
Confession #2.

My 2 year old adopted daughter is Hispanic. She is beautiful, and I adore her, but she is a diva and needs constant attention. Of all the children, she's the neediest. And I have no intention of raising her as if she's any different than the rest of my children. If she wants to explore her heritage when she gets older, fine, but for now she's just my baby Latina. And yes, I get dirty looks when I'm out with her because it's obvious I didn't make her because I'm the color of milk and she's not.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #38 on: August 21, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
it's obvious I didn't make her because I'm the color of milk and she's not.  :roll:

Pale traits are recessive.  So, she could be your's by a swarthy father, and no one would be the wiser.  They're probably thinking you had sex with a Moor.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #39 on: August 21, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
So, if the woman falls asleep mid-coitus, is it ok to go ahead and finish, or is that considered poor manors? ;D

Go ahead and finish. A hard-on has no conscience. Plus, your movements eventually wake her up  ;D

That is all.