KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

About 10 years after her first time straying - MF, swing,

McSkip · 5677

Offline McSkip

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
I posted the earlier story about her first time straying....that was the start of us both playing around.  This happed about 10 years later when we were both about 35.......now 19 years ago......

Our first ‘swing’…………..

After Sherie had discovered the excitement of extramarital sex, I followed suit soon after and over a few years, we both had a few lovers.  We didn’t consider ours an ‘open’ marriage, but we allowed each other a few adventures.  It had always been meeting up with an individual, but eventually I met a couple who wanted me to have sex with the wife, with the husband watching and possibly joining in.

I visited them several times over a few months and relaxing together after each evening of fantastic threesome sex, the question of my wife possibly coming to join in arose.  Gail & Andy already knew that Sherie and I both played away from home, but this would be something completely new.  I must admit I was keen on the idea and promised that I would raise the subject at an appropriate time.

Later that night in bed, making love with Sherie and discussing what I had been doing, I judged the moment was right.  She had already seen pictures of Gail & Andy and though at 44 they were some 9 years older that us, she had already said that they were in good shape and quite an attractive couple.  Whilst not exactly enthusiastic about the idea, she agreed that she would join us the next time and just see what developed.  I phoned Andy the next day and told him that it was on for the following Friday night, but that he should play it easy and not expect too much on the first night as she was a bit hesitant. 

Over the next six days, our conversation almost always ended up talking about this new adventure, with Sherie thinking about the ‘what if’ scenarios and me encouraging and assuring her that everything would be OK.  On the Friday evening, as she was dressing and putting on some lingerie under her button front dress, she was literally shaking with nerves.  Everything she had ever done had happened over weeks as she got to know someone and eventually ended up in bed with them.  She was preparing to meet a complete stranger and possibly (probably!) have sex with him.  This was a completely new experience.

Driving down to their house, I thought she was going to get out of the car and run away, but on arriving, she smiled at me and just said, ‘well, here we go’.  As we entered their Kitchen, I kissed Gail, but Andy just stood and looked at Sherie with a glazed expression in his eyes.  He was absolutely smitten and couldn’t believe his luck.  I know I’m biased, but it was one of those moments when you realise just how pretty your own woman is!  We moved into the lounge, making small-talk, with Sherie and Andy still a bit nervous about this as they had never met.  After about 10 minutes, Gail got up to get more drinks, so I let her get into the kitchen and then I followed her.  In the kitchen, I kissed her, rubbed her and she responded by feeling my now rampant cock through my trousers.  We had a bit of a fully clothed mutual masturbation session for a few minutes, then I suggested that we go and check on Sherie and Andy to see if they were getting on OK.

I shall always have that memory burnt into my mind and will never forget it.  We both walked to the lounge doorway to find Sherie, buttoned dress completely undone, lying spreadeagled back across the sofa with a naked Andy wedged between her legs with her knickers pulled to one side and his tongue working furiously at her pussy.  She had both eyes closed, one hand on the hack of Andy’s head…..and the most wonderful smile on her face.  ‘Everything OK then’ I asked, but she just opened one eye and moaned at me.  Gail and I retreated to the bedroom, leaving them to it and working each other into a frenzy.  As I sucked and fucked her, I kept it in the back of my mind what my wife was doing in the next room.  Gail and I came furiously, but instead of lying there spent, we both wanted to see how the others were faring.  This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship for the four of us….or our last time as a foursome.  As I reached the doorway, I could hear slapping noises and groans coming from the lounge.  I slowly swung the door open and there was my wife, in just stockings and suspenders, on all fours on the rug in front of the fire, with Andy fully impaled doggy-style and giving her a good shafting.  His thighs were slapping up against her ass with every deep stroke, her tits flailing to the rhythm, the two of them groaning and moaning in time with each thrust.  Their tempo increased, with Andy getting more frantic and breathing hard.  As Sherie’s orgasm arrived, she just said ‘yes, yes, yes, yes’ over and over again, finally pushing Andy into his jerking spasms as he pumped every last drop he could muster into her.  They both collapsed onto the rug, panting and sweating in a spent heap of flesh. 

I will always cherish the memories of that first night ‘swinging’.  Watching my wife fucking another guy right in front of me was another first in a long line of firsts.  We went home soon after, then fell into bed and made love slowly and passionately.  There were several more visits to Gail and Andy’s place, each had its moment to remember, but the first was still the best…………..

Janus

I too remember the first time in a full swing situation. It was hot watching my wife reach her orgasm at the hand of another. What a great recount and thank you for bringing back fond old memories.

Janus

Offline xenosef

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-3
Nice, sporting a huge hard on to this story

Offline Waltered

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • I'm a ginger.
Great story! Thank you!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1321/-3
After reading your third story, and enjoying it, I had to check out the first two.  Sound like you and the wife have had a great sex life together.  Stories are well written and you're very open about your past life.

I hope you'll join in some of the other discussions here.  A good start would be a post in the "Say Hello" section.  Hope to see more of you around KB.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville