KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 263512

ChirpingGirl

Reply #960 on: August 16, 2016, 02:25:21 AM
So my wife is in mourning over R2D2 dying :roll: So she binge watched the star wars movies in our home theater today in 1080p. It rained all day, so our park plans with the kids were cancelled. I made the mistake of asking her why some guy says "lockness falls in attack position" and she just had to correct me and said "No, white girl, it's "lock S-foils in attack position." to which I replied "what the hell is an S-foil anyway, and why does it have to be locked into an attack position?" To which she replied "Because that's how an X-Wing starfighter works." To which I then replied "wouldn't it be cheaper if they just made them like normal fighters and not spend all the extra money to have wings expand for no logical reason?"

She then asked me to leave the theater.  :D

Small victories in marriage are like epic wins.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #961 on: August 16, 2016, 05:04:34 AM
S-foils were movable wings attached to a starfighter sometimes equipped with weaponry. The foils were locked in a closed position in normal flight, but when engaged in combat the foils spread open into an attack position. Notable model to have S-foils was the T-65B X-wing starfighter manufactured by Incom Corporation, posed a distinctive X shape when the S-foils were locked in attack position, which gave the laser cannons mounted on each wing a wider field of firing range.

That is "why".   :emot_laughing:

:emot_bottomspank:

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #962 on: August 16, 2016, 11:18:41 AM
Waking up this morning and finding KB is back on line...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +235/-2
Reply #963 on: August 16, 2016, 05:17:59 PM
S-foils were movable wings attached to a starfighter sometimes equipped with weaponry. The foils were locked in a closed position in normal flight, but when engaged in combat the foils spread open into an attack position. Notable model to have S-foils was the T-65B X-wing starfighter manufactured by Incom Corporation, posed a distinctive X shape when the S-foils were locked in attack position, which gave the laser cannons mounted on each wing a wider field of firing range.

It's funny how when you provide a logical response to a query how some people react.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #964 on: August 16, 2016, 05:29:18 PM

It's funny how when you provide a logical response to a query how some people react.

Star wars is not logical.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #965 on: August 16, 2016, 06:11:35 PM
Lots going on in real life, but hopefully behind me.  Kind of sort of back to normal. 
Happy to have time to log in and say HI today.   

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #966 on: August 16, 2016, 06:14:09 PM
Lots going on in real life, but hopefully behind me.  Kind of sort of back to normal. 

Hi!  :D

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #967 on: August 17, 2016, 02:33:05 AM

Hi Jules

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #968 on: August 17, 2016, 04:35:59 PM
Finding out there's going to be another baby in this house next year.

While being incredibly furious about it.  :emot_banghead:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #969 on: August 17, 2016, 05:18:46 PM

I know the feeling.

Several years ago, my wife and I were discussing how we wanted to be addressed when we became grandparents. We talked about the standard Grandma and Grandpa, the French Grandmaman and Grandpapa and even discussed the Danish terms (they differ depending upon whether the person is the father's or mother's parents).

Anyways, the next day (almost like she read our minds), my oldest calls up and tells me that she is pregnant (thus beginning several months of being refered to as my idiot 17 year old). When my wife got home, I told her that my oldest had called and said "Hi Grandma".

My wife didn't speak to me for 6 hours. And then, because I was there, I got yelled at for 1/2 an hour.

That was about 13 years ago. We just had both of our daughters' sons with us for a couple of weeks. Love them both to the ends of the earth.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #970 on: August 17, 2016, 05:38:55 PM

I know the feeling.

Several years ago, my wife and I were discussing how we wanted to be addressed when we became grandparents. We talked about the standard Grandma and Grandpa, the French Grandmaman and Grandpapa and even discussed the Danish terms (they differ depending upon whether the person is the father's or mother's parents).

Anyways, the next day (almost like she read our minds), my oldest calls up and tells me that she is pregnant (thus beginning several months of being refered to as my idiot 17 year old). When my wife got home, I told her that my oldest had called and said "Hi Grandma".

My wife didn't speak to me for 6 hours. And then, because I was there, I got yelled at for 1/2 an hour.

That was about 13 years ago. We just had both of our daughters' sons with us for a couple of weeks. Love them both to the ends of the earth.

Thankfully I will not eligible to be a grandmother for many, many, many... many years.

But, yes, idiot teenagers. :roll: And I did the yelling at them.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #971 on: August 18, 2016, 12:14:17 AM
School!!!  ;D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #972 on: August 18, 2016, 11:52:37 PM
My life appears like it will be back to normal going forward.   All the issues from the previous 6 days appears to be in the past.    Minor speed bumps in the coming days but nothing normal.   

I missed everybody here.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +382/-9
Reply #973 on: August 18, 2016, 11:54:00 PM
My life appears like it will be back to normal going forward.   All the issues from the previous 6 days appears to be in the past.    Minor speed bumps in the coming days but nothing normal.   

I missed everybody here.

Welcome Back To The Zoo...........We Missed You...!!!!!

Love,
Liz

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #974 on: August 19, 2016, 12:51:21 AM

I missed everybody here.

Good to see you back Jules... we missed you...
vinney :-*

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline None

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +28/-1
Reply #975 on: August 19, 2016, 03:20:54 AM
Today I pooped for the first time in three days. It was, shall we say, very liberating. I think I'm moving a little faster now too!  ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #976 on: August 19, 2016, 03:41:01 AM
Today I pooped for the first time in three days. It was, shall we say, very liberating. I think I'm moving a little faster now too!  ;D

Good for you.

Offline None

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +28/-1
Reply #977 on: August 19, 2016, 03:36:57 PM
I don't know from first hand experience, but my understanding is due to their counter productive effects illegal drugs are often cut with laxatives.

Offline Harddaddy4u

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • I love the ladies
Reply #978 on: August 20, 2016, 06:34:27 AM
Enjoying time outdoors.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #979 on: August 22, 2016, 06:53:01 PM
First day of school.

I'd like to teach them.  :D